Old 05-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #30026
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Oh man. I go away for a long weekend, and there's a Carolina on the board! Been missin' you, hon.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 05-18-2011, 02:58 AM   #30027
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
thank you diz
Aww, any time, Gia.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create — so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-18-2011, 03:28 AM   #30028
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please

Jumps and says hi to all vibers

Old 05-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #30029
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman1982 View Post
Jumps and says hi to all vibers
Hi, Wolfman!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #30030
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
Hi, Wolfman!

Hi

Hi to all

Mood: pretty damn good fighting mood

Music: Rockers By Choice Nedtur

I am in a mood for some political old school hip hop. And that is what Rockers By Choice is/was. So to those who thinks I am a racist, or a xenophobe.. fuck them !

Here is another of their songs Rockers By Choice Opråb Til Det Danske Folk You can always search for the lyrics, and then you can use google translate to check out the lyrics. Cause RBC were/are against racism and so am I ! ! !

So I am in a pretty good mood

Old 05-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #30031
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

I never see these in the ladies section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaboy View Post
All hail the Queen of pics, welcome back KitKat103!!!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #30032
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote of the Day

"It is the still, small voice that the soul heeds, not the deafening blasts of doom."

- William Dean Howells
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #30033
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
"It is the still, small voice that the soul heeds, not the deafening blasts of doom."

- William Dean Howells
Love it. thanks Diz

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #30034
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Love it. thanks Diz
Just poppin' in to say "Hi"....haven't dropped in for a loooong time. Hope all's well as can be, Gia....

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 PM   #30035
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
Just poppin' in to say "Hi"....haven't dropped in for a loooong time. Hope all's well as can be, Gia....
thank you hon, I am hanging in there. This place is really slow if it were'nt for Diz it remain submerged. I hope all is well with you as well my dear.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #30036
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Check-in, check-out

Mood: Sleepy

Music: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

Wearing: Mah jammies!

Sitting around, waiting to find out how our morning will shape up. Probably driving the mate down to Calgary, so I'll be MIA through the weekend.

... I feel like there should be more, but I'm probably just too tired to think of it.

Discussion scenario: Pretend the rapture is decided by lottery. Your name comes up, but no one else you know has been chosen. You have 24 hours. How is your last day spent?

-diz (who admits she's not entirely sure what the rapture thing even is)
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 05-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #30037
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess

Quote:
Discussion scenario: Pretend the rapture is decided by lottery. Your name comes up, but no one else you know has been chosen. You have 24 hours. How is your last day spent?
I would shave my arms, my legs, my face...everything. I'd pluck my eyebrows, and put on some make-up. I'd pick out an outfit that flattered my figure as best as I could find, put on my sexiest shoes, and finally do it. Go out in public full fem, and complete confidence.

Then I'd find myself a man to make love to me until the end.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #30038
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
I would shave my arms, my legs, my face...everything. I'd pluck my eyebrows, and put on some make-up. I'd pick out an outfit that flattered my figure as best as I could find, put on my sexiest shoes, and finally do it. Go out in public full fem, and complete confidence.

Then I'd find myself a man to make love to me until the end.
I think; to the extent of being truthful.....that's a great plan. Take down the facades and be who you are!

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 05-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #30039
StacyCD39
Sweet little cum princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_rocknut View Post
I think; to the extent of being truthful.....that's a great plan. Take down the facades and be who you are!

Thanks blade!

*hugs*

It's easy to say "live every day like it's your last", but if you were really confronted with the knowledge that it really is, your last day, I think it would be much easier to truly 'live', because you wouldn't have to live with the constant "what-ifs" and second guesses...

Great topic!

Old 05-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #30040
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyCD39 View Post
Thanks blade!

*hugs*

It's easy to say "live every day like it's your last", but if you were really confronted with the knowledge that it really is, your last day, I think it would be much easier to truly 'live', because you wouldn't have to live with the constant "what-ifs" and second guesses...

Great topic!
Yep. With me, it goes far beyond my own fear of uncertainty....I don't want to cause my loved ones any pain over my......persuasions.

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #30041
NothingButTruth
Mom Warned You About Me

Location: In a place you probably don't want to be in the winter.
*Peeks in quietly and waves...*

Hi, Gigi!! Just stopped by to say hello... Hope all is well for you...

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
{Anais Nin}

DILLIGAF?

Old 06-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #30042
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButTruth View Post
*Peeks in quietly and waves...*

Hi, Gigi!! Just stopped by to say hello... Hope all is well for you...
Oh my gawd girl I am always happy to see you.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 06-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #30043
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

Thought I would slip in some humor:

Quote:

Old 06-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #30044
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Has the last month been rough on anyone else, or was it just my own stars that were misaligned? I still feel like I'm trying to catch my breath.

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #30045
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

Quote:
Has the last month been rough on anyone else, or was it just my own stars that were misaligned? I still feel like I'm trying to catch my breath.

-diz
No it has been horrible for me too. I thought that I could chill and relax on vacation but it is constantly raining and bad stuff has been happening

Quote:

Old 06-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #30046
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat103 View Post
No it has been horrible for me too. I thought that I could chill and relax on vacation but it is constantly raining and bad stuff has been happening
Same here. I'm afraid to think the stress might finally be subsiding. Every time I've said it is, something else happens. Bah. What can you do but keep doing, right?
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #30047
Kitkat103
Waiting for Daylight

Quote:
Same here. I'm afraid to think the stress might finally be subsiding. Every time I've said it is, something else happens. Bah. What can you do but keep doing, right?
Yeah lets hope the Mercury retrograde will pass...or did it already? Its June, its always a bad month because people are trying to finish stuff and move on...

Quote:

Old 06-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #30048
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Yeah lets hope the Mercury retrograde will pass...or did it already? Its June, its always a bad month because people are trying to finish stuff and move on...
Very true. Here's looking forward to better things!

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 06-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #30049
Love2lik
Virgin

Quote:
It's been sooo hot here in Texas. Over a hundred degrees every day. Been feeling so sluggish, like I never get enough sleep.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #30050
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2lik View Post
It's been sooo hot here in Texas. Over a hundred degrees every day. Been feeling so sluggish, like I never get enough sleep.
It's cool and rainy here. If we split the difference, it might actually be bearable!
- Pearl S. Buck

Closed Thread