Old 07-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #29826
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
So turns out i was on not that long ago.. A month maybe.. But we have only progressed one page since then.. crazy.

So the girl I met.. I heard nothing for the first 2 weeks of being away.. gave up on her.. Then got a message saying that she cant stop thinking about me. We've been talking heaps since.. If she can keep waiting like she says she is then this could be good.

But 30 days till I get back. Eeesh. Such a long time
Aussie! I was just thinking about you, literally, like a day or two ago, and wondering how you're doing. Glad to see an update!

Yeah, things here have been quiet. There are always more distractions than we have brain cells enough to combat them, so... quiet reigns.

Let's see, what's new. I moved with my wife from Nova Scotia, Canada, to Alberta, Canada. We're looking for an apartment up in Edmonton before school starts for her. I'm still waiting on a visa, though, so no work for me. I've been keeping busy with random chores, writing, webpage design, and helping my step-dad with car repairs. It doesn't pay, but it's a living anyway.

We're dog-sitting an adorable little poodle-terrier mix today named Benji. I'll try to share photos later.

I still haven't shared our epic trans-Canada story. Maybe I'll type that up later today. Leslie's already heard it, because K and I totally crashed her campground earlier this month. Good times.

And don't worry! 30 days does seem like a lot when you're looking down the barrel, but it flies by so quickly. But man, you have all my sympathy on that long distance.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 AM   #29827
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please

Hi all

Mood: Good and summery

Music: Buster Pointdexter hot hot hot (yes it is that hot in the weather)

So enjoy the day like me , to all see you around

Old 07-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #29828
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman1982 View Post
Hi all

Mood: Good and summery

Music: Buster Pointdexter hot hot hot (yes it is that hot in the weather)

So enjoy the day like me , to all see you around
Lol I forgot all about Buster. Glad your disposition is sunny. *hugs*

Living hot hot hot *Gia dances around*

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #29829
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Fish bomb hahha I like that name. I'll never forget the sound, a very muffled whooompffff.

Glad you had fun at the park, you are welcome anytime. C and I took 4 days off last week and had our first ever summer get-a-way together, went to Toronto for a family wedding. It was great fun. Drank too much- but it was fun!

Survived a tornado warning in the middle of a two day storm, all cleaned up and enjoying a day off in Canmore, it is gorgeous today, should have gone hiking but I slept 11 hours, had a soak and a do it yourself spa, followed by a nap, then watched a movie and had a wee snooze. All with an incredible view of the mountains....life is good

to everyone

Old 07-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #29830
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithlezli View Post
Fish bomb hahha I like that name. I'll never forget the sound, a very muffled whooompffff.

Glad you had fun at the park, you are welcome anytime. C and I took 4 days off last week and had our first ever summer get-a-way together, went to Toronto for a family wedding. It was great fun. Drank too much- but it was fun!

Survived a tornado warning in the middle of a two day storm, all cleaned up and enjoying a day off in Canmore, it is gorgeous today, should have gone hiking but I slept 11 hours, had a soak and a do it yourself spa, followed by a nap, then watched a movie and had a wee snooze. All with an incredible view of the mountains....life is good

to everyone
back at yah darling

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #29831
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
I think everyone's tornado warnings should be followed by do-it-yourself spas. What a great idea!

Glad you're okay, and may life go on being good!
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #29832
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
I think everyone's tornado warnings should be followed by do-it-yourself spas. What a great idea!

Glad you're okay, and may life go on being good!
LOL! I will put that in the Emergency Procedures Manual....

How goes the apartment search?

Old 07-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #29833
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
back at yah darling

Old 07-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #29834
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
LOL! I will put that in the Emergency Procedures Manual....

How goes the apartment search?
We found a great one last Saturday, but then the apartment agent flaked out on us and didn't get back to us in three days. We figure she's just too chicken to tell us the apartment's been rented while she was sitting on her butt.

I've contacted someone else who works for the apartment company, so we'll see if anything else there is available.

In the meantime I've e-mailed about two-dozen people. Someone on Craigslist is trying a pretty obvious scam, which is amusing. We're hoping to get up there again tomorrow to look at a few more. Then we're driving to Saskatchewan for a funeral. (K's grandfather died on Friday.)

We're hoping we'll be able to scan the listings in the grad student union this time, too, since we won't be there on a weekend. We'll see!

Good luck getting back to work!

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 07-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #29835
Nimbikarana
Literotica Guru

I'm thinking of leaving Lit. I don't want to make a drama of it but I suggest my friends hook up with me on MSN soon.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #29836
AussieAngel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lol that is a long time and we always miss you when you are gone. Hello Angel I am excited about your girlfriend, you deserve a good one.
She is not a girlfriend.. I cant get my hopes up on this one. It's too far off. I should really try visiting the isle. hmm

Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #29837
AussieAngel
Literotica Guru

Hehe. I'm feeling very loved right now :P One day i'm gonna go to Canada. Its a big dream of mine. I'd love to meet myself a lovely Canadian gal. Thats a ways off though. I'm not very good at taking holidays.

I'm glad things are going great with you Diz. Its wonderful

Quote:
Aussie! I was just thinking about you, literally, like a day or two ago, and wondering how you're doing. Glad to see an update!

Yeah, things here have been quiet. There are always more distractions than we have brain cells enough to combat them, so... quiet reigns.

Let's see, what's new. I moved with my wife from Nova Scotia, Canada, to Alberta, Canada. We're looking for an apartment up in Edmonton before school starts for her. I'm still waiting on a visa, though, so no work for me. I've been keeping busy with random chores, writing, webpage design, and helping my step-dad with car repairs. It doesn't pay, but it's a living anyway.

We're dog-sitting an adorable little poodle-terrier mix today named Benji. I'll try to share photos later.

I still haven't shared our epic trans-Canada story. Maybe I'll type that up later today. Leslie's already heard it, because K and I totally crashed her campground earlier this month. Good times.

And don't worry! 30 days does seem like a lot when you're looking down the barrel, but it flies by so quickly. But man, you have all my sympathy on that long distance.

-diz

Old 07-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #29838
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Update and a Quote of the Day

I'm still in Saskatchewan for K's grandfather's funeral. The funeral was yesterday. Discovering yet more things I don't know about the Catholic religion! Met the rest of K's extended family for the first time on Wednesday and Thursday. It went fairly well.

We're headed home tomorrow. It's been really nice to be around family, even if it's an adopted one for me. It's been a long time since I was surrounded by cousins and aunts and uncles and so on.

Also, I wanted to share this quote. Have a good day!

"Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment and learn again to exercise his will -- his personal responsibility."

- Albert Schweitzer, German philosopher, musician, theologian and physician
-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 08-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #29839
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

I have been very remiss lately with posting here...

But I bear good news..

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/08/04...Xi3S&wom=false
The dream was marvellous, but the terror was great. We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror.

What does the fox say?

Old 08-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #29840
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post

But I bear good news..

'Tis INCREDIBLE news indeed!!!

Oh, about that whole "been very remiss lately with posting here" bit? Um, lol, hai and join the club!
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..." -Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Old 08-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #29841
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra_Cide View Post
'Tis INCREDIBLE news indeed!!!

Oh, about that whole "been very remiss lately with posting here" bit? Um, lol, hai and join the club!

Yes it is.

So, nice club we have here...
The dream was marvellous, but the terror was great. We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror.

What does the fox say?

Old 08-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #29842
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes it is.

So, nice club we have here...
Oh, yes. Slackers unite.... Later...
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..." -Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Old 08-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #29843
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:
Oh, yes. Slackers unite.... Later...

Hell yeah..

What does the fox say?

Old 08-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #29844
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Hell yeah..
Thank you for the link, Mark! And hi. (And Terra, too!)
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 08-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #29845
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:

My pleasure Diz..

What does the fox say?

Old 08-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #29846
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:

But I bear good news..

my gawd it's muffin! Good to see you sweetie. Life is treating you well?

And Terra! How are you doing girl?

I miss all of you so much when you are not around.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 08-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #29847
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
And Diz!

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 08-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #29848
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
*waves* Hey hun! Love hearing your dog stories! So cute!!

And GIA!! We'll have to have a coffee talk someday.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #29849
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
*waves* Hey hun! Love hearing your dog stories! So cute!!

And GIA!! We'll have to have a coffee talk someday.
lol I would like that. I went through a period where coffee was an obsession to me. I cannot afford the ones I love though.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #29850
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lol I would like that. I went through a period where coffee was an obsession to me. I cannot afford the ones I love though.
I hear ya there. I just put two scoops of chocolate ice cream and blended it with coffee. Result = HEAVEN!!

Closed Thread