Old 11-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #27826
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Good morning all!

I gotta share this with you guys. I found it while reading the news during breakfast- I nearly had a coffee accident laughing at the headline alone!

Quote:
News of the Weird: Back-to-nature sex, with vegan condoms and hand-cranked personal vibrators

Chuck Shepherd Chuck Shepherd Sun Nov 15, 12:00 am ET

For some consumers, good environmental citizenship is important even when choosing among sex accessories. No longer will they tolerate plastic personal vibrators made with the softeners called phthalates; or body lubricants that contain toxic chemicals typically found in, say, antifreeze; or leather restraints from slaughtered cattle. In an October issue, Time magazine described a market of organic lubricants, biodegradable whips and handcuffs, vegan condoms, and glass or mahogany vibrators (even hand-crankable models, eliminating the need for batteries). Some Catholic Church officials have also embraced the concept to further denounce chemical and latex birth controls, re-characterizing the traditional "rhythm" family planning as the back-to-nature detection of ovulation via body signals. [Time, 10-26-09]
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..." -Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Old 11-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #27827
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra_Cide View Post
Good morning all!

I gotta share this with you guys. I found it while reading the news during breakfast- I nearly had a coffee accident laughing at the headline alone!

A hand-cranked vibe? LMAO
Could make your own from a hand whisk surely?..
The dream was marvellous, but the terror was great. We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror.

What does the fox say?

Old 11-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #27828
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post
A hand-cranked vibe? LMAO
Could make your own from a hand whisk surely?..
That's what I'd think too! And I'm not too keen on the idea of biodegradable whips and handcuffs either. I mean, can you imagine, you're in the middle of giving someone a lashing, and suddenly the whip crumbles to dust?
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..." -Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Old 11-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #27829
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:
That's what I'd think too! And I'm not too keen on the idea of biodegradable whips and handcuffs either. I mean, can you imagine, you're in the middle of giving someone a lashing, and suddenly the whip crumbles to dust?

Me either, it'd totally ruin the experience...
The dream was marvellous, but the terror was great. We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror.

What does the fox say?

Old 11-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #27830
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

I'm astonished at going back to the rhythm style birth control idea. They know it doesn't work.

Morons..I swear...*shakes head*

Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #27831
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Jasmine View Post
I'm astonished at going back to the rhythm style birth control idea. They know it doesn't work.

Hey, it's the only true "green" way to go as far as birth control goes!*

And what better way to promote your archaic ideals than to hook them onto the current popular movement du jour- environmentalism...er...ecomentalism.

(*damn, Lit really needs a laughing smiley here)

Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #27832
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote of the Day

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

- Anas Nin (1903 - 1977)
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 11-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #27833
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

- Anas Nin (1903 - 1977)
Oh! that is a nice one! Ty Diz.

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #27834
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Oh! that is a nice one! Ty Diz.
I posted that one with you in mind, Gia.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #27835
benschup
Really Experienced

Quote:

When there born can always name them the rhythm twins.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #27836
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
I posted that one with you in mind, Gia.
You are right on the money with that. lol

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #27837
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Lord its hot! I am down to my panties and it is yucky and sweaty. Oooo
Thats right, I had a few drinks. The alcohol is making me hot and sweaty. Hmmm I wonder if another drink will cool me down. Maybe just a shot.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 AM   #27838
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Gia, it's 45 here. *burrows against you for warmth*

Old 11-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #27839
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Come here darling. *Gia hugs and snuggles with Jaz*

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #27840
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I got 33 here, which is just 1 degree warmer than what it was when I went to bed at 11:15 last night. B and I have become addicted to the anime "NANA" and we stayed up watching it on Hulu. It's a shame they only have one season though.

Today I'm gonna see how ambitious I can be. Head to the Y, see if we can squeeze in storytime at the library, and then back to my power house cleaning.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #27841
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote of the Day

"Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm."

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, critic and philosopher
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #27842
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Quote:
I got 33 here, which is just 1 degree warmer than what it was when I went to bed at 11:15 last night. B and I have become addicted to the anime "NANA" and we stayed up watching it on Hulu. It's a shame they only have one season though.

Today I'm gonna see how ambitious I can be. Head to the Y, see if we can squeeze in storytime at the library, and then back to my power house cleaning.
NANA? I haven't heard of that one. What's it about?

*snuggles with Gia for warmth*

Old 11-17-2009, 02:36 PM   #27843
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
NANA? I haven't heard of that one. What's it about?

*snuggles with Gia for warmth*
From Hulu:
Quote:
Although they come from completely different backgrounds, Nana Komatsu and Nana Osaki meet and become best friends in a whirlwind world of love, music, fashion, gossip, and all-night parties!
It's dramatic, but not in that high school-y way some anime's are, y'know? The characters feel more..."real". It's very intelligently written, definitely aimed more at adults, or at least young adults. Sadly, the manga-ka fell ill and is in the hospital, so who knows if the storyline will ever be completed?

Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #27844
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Quote:
From Hulu:

It's dramatic, but not in that high school-y way some anime's are, y'know? The characters feel more..."real". It's very intelligently written, definitely aimed more at adults, or at least young adults. Sadly, the manga-ka fell ill and is in the hospital, so who knows if the storyline will ever be completed?
Is Hulu the only one that carries it?

Old 11-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #27845
Terra_Cide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Is Hulu the only one that carries it?
Anime Crazy dot net supposedly carries it as well. Dunno if it's subbed or dubbed, though. I know onemanga carries the scanalations.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #27846
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

I use onemanga a lot since I'm too broke to get manga right now *pouts*

Old 11-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #27847
Nimbikarana
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Come here darling. *Gia hugs and snuggles with Jaz*
*nearly dies of jealousy for both of you*

Old 11-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #27848
lightsaver
Literotica Guru

Yesterday was an exceptionally unpleasant day.
Yet it is a meagre memory.
Because,
This morning, I invited for breakfast -my sisters and niece (daughter of one sister) who happens to be a rock star, poet and expert Dora doll babysitter at age 3.
Which is prolly why when she ate her entire one (1) mini-pancake (plain with nothing on top, on the side, nowhere, just plain.) We began dancing with hardly any clear room, amidst a crowded cafe.

Tomorrow, I am having my nephew and his Momma over for dinner.
He likes to draw on stuff - walls, doors, cars, clothing..

I can't wait!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #27849
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaver View Post
Because,
This morning, I invited for breakfast -my sisters and niece (daughter of one sister) who happens to be a rock star, poet and expert Dora doll babysitter at age 3.
Which is prolly why when she ate her entire one (1) mini-pancake (plain with nothing on top, on the side, nowhere, just plain.) We began dancing with hardly any clear room, amidst a crowded cafe.

I can't wait!
Dancing? Yall sound like my kind of people.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #27850
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaver View Post
Because,

I can't wait!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, and will have another tomorrow too...

What does the fox say?

Closed Thread