Old 10-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #27576
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Jasmine View Post
*passes out pie, tea or coffee to everyone*

Still cold here..very very cold!
Thank you!

Finally finished cleaning out my PM box. Now I'm off into the cold and rain to deliver dry shoes and socks to K. Back in a bit.

-diz
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 10-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #27577
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
I am craving chai tea and warm apple pie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Jasmine View Post
*passes out pie, tea or coffee to everyone*
No thank you Jaz, too many calories, but I will take a little bite out of Diz's. * Gia gingerly takes a small fork full of pie and settles back with her colorful flower coffee cup*

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 10-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #27578
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
No thank you Jaz, too many calories, but I will take a little bite out of Diz's. * Gia gingerly takes a small fork full of pie and settles back with her colorful flower coffee cup*
Sharing is caring!

Okay, really heading out now. Ciao, folks.
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #27579
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

There, errand run, laundry ready to go. First I'm warming up with a bowl of ramen noodles. Mmmm, salty goodness.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #27580
Misty_Morning
Narcissistic Hedonist

Quote:
There, errand run, laundry ready to go. First I'm warming up with a bowl of ramen noodles. Mmmm, salty goodness.
Noodles?

Why ain't you "warming up" with your wife?

Good to see ya darlin.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #27581
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Warm bodies to warm up with...nice...

*finds a big teddy bear and a heating pad*

Old 10-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #27582
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_Morning View Post
Noodles?

Why ain't you "warming up" with your wife?

Good to see ya darlin.
She was at work. And now she's at the gym, so I'm going to warm up with the shower (hoping the people above me don't flush, turning the shower water up to scalding levels), and then I'm going to walk someone else's golden retriever yearling. His name is Shadow, and he walks like a super model. It's awesome.

I'll take my camera. I'm way overdue on giving you guys some photos.

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #27583
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

The puppy was super high-energy, so I only snapped one even remotely decent photo. Alas. It was such a pretty day, too.

I went on a grocery-shopping trip for last-minute ingredients for Thanksgiving. We have a tiny turkey. It's very cute. Unfortunately, all our turkey dinner plans have been tossed aside, as K is filling in for people at work both today and tomorrow. Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's house. So maybe we'll have a belated dinner on Tuesday.

Rambling. Gosh, it's quiet around here now, isn't it? Hmm... how can we liven things up again?
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #27584
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote of the Day

"If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life."

- Cher
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #27585
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

Thanks for the memo, I gotta remember to wish a candian friend of mine a happy turkey-day.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #27586
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Random topic of the day

If the Vibe were a reality TV show:

1 - Which sort of "character" would you be?
2 - How long would you last?
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #27587
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
If the Vibe were a reality TV show:

1 - Which sort of "character" would you be?
2 - How long would you last?
Oh lord! Can you pick another genera? He he, I am the forgetful messy one, I am nice but my messiness would drive everyone to vote me off after a few episodes. *sigh* I am good at washing dishes so...maybe I would last okay.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #27588
lightsaver
Literotica Guru

Good Monday Morning Vibeland!

Thank you for the lovely hellos Jaz, Gia, Diz, Lezli - warm hellos back!

Have a great week everyone, may the days hold promises that make your nights filled with sweetness.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #27589
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaver View Post

Have a great week everyone, may the days hold promises that make your nights filled with sweetness.
LIGHT!!!!

You've been missed, hon. A lot.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #27590
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaver View Post

You are most welcome dear. You realize you are going to have to chat with me sometime. I know the Island where you live. Lol I miss you very much. Live well and beautifully my friend.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #27591
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

I second Gia on that, light. Get on more often! You are MISSED!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #27592
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I am happy to be warm as we have seemed to have missed fall and skipped right into winter! It was -18C today. Luckily there was a hot tub and a steam room in which to immerse myself. Ahhhh, lovely indulgences. Just like coming here. I hope we can liven things up and have engaging conversations just like we used to. I miss those days

Old 10-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #27593
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithlezli View Post
Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I am happy to be warm as we have seemed to have missed fall and skipped right into winter! It was -18C today. Luckily there was a hot tub and a steam room in which to immerse myself. Ahhhh, lovely indulgences. Just like coming here. I hope we can liven things up and have engaging conversations just like we used to. I miss those days
*grin* no problem dear.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #27594
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Quote:
*grin* no problem dear.
What's this about hating the heat! You are going to have to come up here to develop an appreciation for being warm!

Can you believe it is almost a year ago that we were in Florida and got to have dinner together!

Holy schmackers!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:34 AM   #27595
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
What's this about hating the heat! You are going to have to come up here to develop an appreciation for being warm!

Can you believe it is almost a year ago that we were in Florida and got to have dinner together!

Holy schmackers!
I know, it was too short for me to properly charm your sweetie. lol Next time I am going to tie ya'll down.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-13-2009, 01:53 AM   #27596
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Quote:
I know, it was too short for me to properly charm your sweetie. lol Next time I am going to tie ya'll down.
oh promises!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:55 AM   #27597
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
oh promises!
Oh yes!

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-13-2009, 02:04 AM   #27598
playwithlezli
play naughty or nice?

Quote:
Oh yes!
A lick and a promise. Oh wait, I think that refers to dusting doesn't it? Sigh, another fantasy ruined.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:08 AM   #27599
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
A lick and a promise. Oh wait, I think that refers to dusting doesn't it? Sigh, another fantasy ruined.
lol oooo it is so nice to have you back.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #27600
Night_Jasmine
Sweet Dreamer

It is good to have you back, Lezli. We've missed you.

Closed Thread