What's the best lube for sex?

Wet Platinum, make sure it's the Platinum. The other Wet products are fine but the Platinum is the best...I have tried almost all before mentioned brands and always return to Wet Platinum.

Reason i love it is it stays slick for long period of time and does not get sticky. Easy to shower off
 
Organic coconut oil---we use Kirkland Signature brand that can be purchased at Costco. I also saw someone reselling on Amazon.

It's a great value and it's unrefined. There are no additives in it, etc.
coconut oil has many health benefits.
Just be careful if you need to use condoms as coconut oil and latex do not mix. :)
 
We like natural vegetable oils like olive oil or coconut oil (has a slight sent) that is a reminder of the beach and naked bodies for those old enough to remember pre sunscreen days.

If you can eat it then having it on you dick or in you snatch/ass is no big deal, right?

Just saw the post above and as an added feature if you get it from CC then it will come in the industrial size for those Gang bangs and orgy events.
 
Last edited:
Nothing beats vaginal secretions with a smidge of pre-ejaculate.
 
my wife has been having problems since her hysterectomy, her dr told her straight out that the best lube to use was Crisco shortening. haven't tried it yet as she just was told this yesterday.
 
my wife has been having problems since her hysterectomy, her dr told her straight out that the best lube to use was Crisco shortening. haven't tried it yet as she just was told this yesterday.

Her doctor is misinforming patients, which is a shame. A lot of docs recommend KY and the like, too. Please don't try Crisco if you don't want to risk vaginal infections. Get some virgin coconut oil and/or silicone lube. A small amount of olive or avocado oil can be OK for some women, too.
 
pjur

After trying EVERYTHING, my girlfriend and I use “pjur”, made in Germany, available all over the U.S. Just a few drops if I am having sex with her. A bit more when she uses a strapon on me. Best we have ever seen!
 
my wife has been having problems since her hysterectomy, her dr told her straight out that the best lube to use was Crisco shortening. haven't tried it yet as she just was told this yesterday.

I really hope you don't use Crisco. There are too many additives.

Dryness is a real problem and there's a lot of natural products. Like I posted before, coconut oil is the best. If doesn't leave a residue either. Not only do I use it for lube but it is great for other home remedies!
 
Oh yes, unless it's already melted it will take some effort to melt it.
Sometimes it's nice to just scoop a large amount and let it melt inside with body heat though.

Love the secondary benefits.
 
my wife has been having problems since her hysterectomy, her dr told her straight out that the best lube to use was Crisco shortening. haven't tried it yet as she just was told this yesterday.

Wow! You could get some Crisco out of the deep fryer and her pussy would taste just like French fries. Mmm... :rolleyes:
 
My favorite lube

I prefer to use good old fashioned organic semen when I masturbate. Makes my balls tingle.
 
FGB knows his lube.

With a Toy Box like mine you had better be right!;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018KUYG38/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

41iYbUD3UkL.jpg


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ODQJUE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

61sP4lzGFpL._SL1000_.jpg




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O83XNWW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

81q096gbxxL._SX522_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Water Based Only For Me

I use silicone rubber cock rings and the silicone lubes degrade them pretty quickly. So only water based will work for me. I do find that a few drops of water mixed in will increase the slickness. Right now I use this brand:
31Byh337OhL.jpg

I prefer the pump type bottle, easier to handle.
 
Wet Platinum, make sure it's the Platinum. The other Wet products are fine but the Platinum is the best...I have tried almost all before mentioned brands and always return to Wet Platinum.

Reason i love it is it stays slick for long period of time and does not get sticky. Easy to shower off

I have to agree about the Wet Platinum. I can't say it's "the best," but it's definitely the overall best of those I've tried, and I have tried at least a dozen different ones.
 
I have a real problem with vaginal dryness, so much so I prefer anal as it's more comfortable. This is due to being post-menopausal and there's little I can do to increase my natural vaginal lubrication. I recently discovered Aloe Cadabra, an organic lube with a slight coconut flavor. It's fantastic! It's water-based and nothing like any lube I've used in the past. I tossed the KY products I had and am using Aloe Cadabra exclusively.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top