Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-01-2006, 06:52 PM   #101
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
I know. . . But look... You're here to celebrate the 100th post on this thread. Aren't you excited!!!!!
congratulations, red!!! i'm excited and honoured.
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 06:53 PM   #102
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
congratulations, red!!! i'm excited and honoured.
I'm glad. . . Do you know special things happen to people when they are on my threads when I hit monumental occasions!?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #103
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
I'm glad. . . Do you know special things happen to people when they are on my threads when I hit monumental occasions!?
i didn't know that. i'm new around. well, let's hope i'm not the exception to that lucky rule.
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:02 PM   #104
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
i didn't know that. i'm new around. well, let's hope i'm not the exception to that lucky rule.
Well. . .I have the before you IM/PM thread and that one, people got kisses the whole 24 hours that they posted when I reached 500, gropes when I reached 1000, on the Fiesty thread, only jushorny got a kiss when it reached 100. . .soooo let's see, you're the only one here today, what's a girl to do for someone so special as to grace her thread and explain away the supposed cricket fetish???
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:03 PM   #105
SweetDevil1977
Literotica Guru
 
SweetDevil1977's Avatar
 
SweetDevil1977 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 578
Hiya Red!! Mind if I plop down and join the discussion??
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #106
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunneypot_mel
Hiya Red!! Mind if I plop down and join the discussion??
Hello Hunny. . .what a nice surprise, but you are more then welcome to plop down and chat a bit. How are you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:08 PM   #107
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
Well. . .I have the before you IM/PM thread and that one, people got kisses the whole 24 hours that they posted when I reached 500, gropes when I reached 1000, on the Fiesty thread, only jushorny got a kiss when it reached 100. . .soooo let's see, you're the only one here today, what's a girl to do for someone so special as to grace her thread and explain away the supposed cricket fetish???
well. i'm blushing (believe it or not, i'm awfully shy). a kiss would be allright for a start
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #108
SweetDevil1977
Literotica Guru
 
SweetDevil1977's Avatar
 
SweetDevil1977 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
Hello Hunny. . .what a nice surprise, but you are more then welcome to plop down and chat a bit. How are you?

I'm a little bored tonight. The SO is playing video games so I thought I would come back here for something to do.

Don't know what got into me earlier. I will be good, I promise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #109
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
hello, hunny. it's not my thread, but you're warmly welcomed.
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:13 PM   #110
SweetDevil1977
Literotica Guru
 
SweetDevil1977's Avatar
 
SweetDevil1977 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
hello, hunny. it's not my thread, but you're warmly welcomed.

Thanks hun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #111
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
well. i'm blushing (believe it or not, i'm awfully shy). a kiss would be allright for a start
Would you believe. . . in real life, I'm one of the shyest people around. Just a soft kiss then. . .you do know I write, don't you? It won't be your run of the meal kiss
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #112
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunneypot_mel
I'm a little bored tonight. The SO is playing video games so I thought I would come back here for something to do.

Don't know what got into me earlier. I will be good, I promise.

Oh you don't have to be good. lol. . . I have a thread where all sorts of naughty things occur, but it was started by a friend. It isn't just for me to write on. I write stories in this one when I'm bored. If you go to the first post, it explains the makings of this thread. But it is wonderful to chat in it for a change. . . Thanks for coming by. It is a slower thread then the one you were on. Kinda like a quiet relaxing park. It gets visited on rare occasions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #113
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
Would you believe. . . in real life, I'm one of the shyest people around. Just a soft kiss then. . .you do know I write, don't you? It won't be your run of the meal kiss
i do believe you, and i did know you write. i'm not running. maybe i'm in the running. i'm quiet, expectant...
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:30 PM   #114
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
i do believe you, and i did know you write. i'm not running. maybe i'm in the running. i'm quiet, expectant...
My eyes full of humor, a smirk on my lips, I move closer to you, closing the distance between us. I know your new and you happened upon my thread, after I grew concerned you had a cricket fetish. Yet you were not aware of all the rewards and perks that come with posting on a RedHairedandFriendly thread, so I give you just a small example of what it means. One hand rests on your hip, the other moves into your hair, coaxing your head down to mine. Our lips touch, barely a whisper could ease between them. My tongue moves out and traces the shape of your upper then lower lip, before sliding over the closed seam. Easily you open your mouth for me and you feel the warmth of my tongue move against the tip of yours. I taste you, enjoying the texture of your muscle moving with mine. You return the kiss, tasting the sweet taste of the carrot cake I had just enjoyed minutes ago. After sharing with you the inviting flavor of icing and me, I pull away and run my tongue slowly back over your lips, before pulling away and whispering, thank you for removing the cricket.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #115
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
My eyes full of humor, a smirk on my lips, I move closer to you, closing the distance between us. I know your new and you happened upon my thread, after I grew concerned you had a cricket fetish. Yet you were not aware of all the rewards and perks that come with posting on a RedHairedandFriendly thread, so I give you just a small example of what it means. One hand rests on your hip, the other moves into your hair, coaxing your head down to mine. Our lips touch, barely a whisper could ease between them. My tongue moves out and traces the shape of your upper then lower lip, before sliding over the closed seam. Easily you open your mouth for me and you feel the warmth of my tongue move against the tip of yours. I taste you, enjoying the texture of your muscle moving with mine. You return the kiss, tasting the sweet taste of the carrot cake I had just enjoyed minutes ago. After sharing with you the inviting flavor of icing and me, I pull away and run my tongue slowly back over your lips, before pulling away and whispering, thank you for removing the cricket.
it's a kiss to remember. a reward i didn't expect. i still have the taste of the carrot cake in my lips (i feel something waking up between my legs and i think to myself: thank god, the cricket is gone!). i pull you back towards my tongue. i have the urgent need to taste you again and whisper: you're welcome.
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:47 PM   #116
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
it's a kiss to remember. a reward i didn't expect. i still have the taste of the carrot cake in my lips (i feel something waking up between my legs and i think to myself: thank god, the cricket is gone!). i pull you back towards my tongue. i have the urgent need to taste you again and whisper: you're welcome.
A urgent need? Goodness! You don't seem very shy now, it was just a kiss Glad it woke you up, though I can only enjoy a kiss back from you this evening, I have some writing to do and I may not get that done, I'm kinda tired this evening, so it is a relaxing moment on the threads for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:51 PM   #117
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
A urgent need? Goodness! You don't seem very shy now, it was just a kiss Glad it woke you up, though I can only enjoy a kiss back from you this evening, I have some writing to do and I may not get that done, I'm kinda tired this evening, so it is a relaxing moment on the threads for me.
it's ok. i leave you the kiss back. hope you finish your writing. i'm very glad to meet you.

(and this is me post nr. 200! well, nothing compared to your experience )
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #118
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
it's ok. i leave you the kiss back. hope you finish your writing. i'm very glad to meet you.

(and this is me post nr. 200! well, nothing compared to your experience )
It was nice to meet you too. Congratulations on 200 When you reach 1000 you can put something witty under your lit. name. Perhaps. . . Little Cricket wouldn't be a good idea though, especially when one looks at the AV.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #119
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
It was nice to meet you too. Congratulations on 200 When you reach 1000 you can put something witty under your lit. name. Perhaps. . . Little Cricket wouldn't be a good idea though, especially when one looks at the AV.
thank you, red. i have time to think something witty (something which certainly will not have any relation with insects and other arthropods). i'm sorry if i got driven away. it's your writing to blame. the reward was a kiss and it was indeed a very enjoyable one

i'll look for your stories and let you know what i think.
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #120
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
thank you, red. i have time to think something witty (something which certainly will not have any relation with insects and other arthropods). i'm sorry if i got driven away. it's your writing to blame. the reward was a kiss and it was indeed a very enjoyable one

i'll look for your stories and let you know what i think.
You did not drive me away. Believe me I have taken a thread conversation to the limits and beyond. It is a story on the boards, it is private in IM/PM's; that is the difference for me. But since we just met you've not learned that about me. I enjoy writing and take pleasure in being creative. I was very happy to share the kiss, and if I wasn't tired, I would have been willing to continue the posts and see where they led. I look forward to your comments, I appreciate all the readers comments, even the ones I don't agree with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #121
liquen
fall in lust
 
liquen's Avatar
 
liquen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a cricket, on a stone, the base of a temple
Posts: 21,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
You did not drive me away. Believe me I have taken a thread conversation to the limits and beyond. It is a story on the boards, it is private in IM/PM's; that is the difference for me. But since we just met you've not learned that about me. I enjoy writing and take pleasure in being creative. I was very happy to share the kiss, and if I wasn't tired, I would have been willing to continue the posts and see where they led. I look forward to your comments, I appreciate all the readers comments, even the ones I don't agree with.
i just realized i made a mistake in my previous post. i wrote that "i got driven away" and i wanted to say that "i got carried away". english is not my language and this is not the first (and certainly will not be the last) misunderstanding due to my limited knowledge of english verbs. sorry again. and another
__________________
love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #122
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquen
i just realized i made a mistake in my previous post. i wrote that "i got driven away" and i wanted to say that "i got carried away". english is not my language and this is not the first (and certainly will not be the last) misunderstanding due to my limited knowledge of english verbs. sorry again. and another
No problems. It happens. English is my language and I still manage to mess things up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 08:49 AM   #123
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
17.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,



Stephen and Helen sat opposite each other in the Inn’s dining room. They both dined on stew and day old bread for their supper. Stephen felt closer to Desiree now that they were back in her father’s lands. He could almost see her the way they were before he’d lost her to Horatio. Her smiling face. Her long tresses tumbling down her back. His fingers itched to caress her skin, yet he knew when he did see her it would not be without scars. Whether they were scars that were physical to her or emotional, he would still love her. She was his other half and if he found her was not an option.

“Did you notice the man in the hall?” Helen asked Stephen, bringing him out of his revelry.

“A man? You mean when we first came in?” Stephen asked, his brow raised.

“Yes, he’s hear now see him. He just came in,” Helen’s eyes moved quickly to the newest individual in the room.

“I noticed a man yes. Did you recognize him?” He asked. So far no one had recognized Helen and she had not recognized anyone either. Neither one really expected her to either.

“No, it is just there was a sound when we came down to dinner... when we passed his room. Did you hear it?” she asked.

Stephen smirked. “Aye. Is there something you wish to discuss with me?” He had heard the sound and had seen Helen’s curiosity peaked as they walked by the room. He’d not said anything but from the sounds of the thumping on the wall, he knew that the man probably had a serving wench in his rooms.

Helen blushed and shook her head no. “Do you...oh nevermind,” she told him. Helen heard the sounds and she was sure she understood their meaning, but what she didn’t understand is where was the girl that had been in the room with the man. Was she still upstairs? Had she missed her coming down the stairs. Helen didn’t think so. She had become very aware of her surroundings and she actually found herself memorizing faces, a trick she had learned long ago, one her parents had found amusing.

Helen finished her meal and found herself wishing to return to her rooms and leave the crowding dining hall. Stephen noticed her uneasiness and he offered to escort her to her room. They passed the other man’s room, the one that Helen had shied away from and now found herself growing curious. Again a sound came from the room, but this time she knew the man was not inside. “Stephen, there is someone in there,” she whispered as her guardian pressed her into her room.

“Helen, it is nothing. Just a paid woman that is probably worn from an exceptional evening of pleasure. Please rest, I’ll be below stairs, enjoying something to drink. Do not leave your room,” he told her.

A look of annoyance passed over Helen’s face, but she stepped back into her room and locked it after Stephen left. Stephen did stop at the door of the man’s room and pressed his ear to it. He did here something or someone behind the door, but it was not loud or disturbing, more like a soft thumping, perhaps the wench was cleaning. He shrugged his shoulders and returned downstairs. To set Helen’s mind at ease Stephen purposely took his ale over to the stranger’s table and took a seat across from him.

Micheal looked up at the man that had wedged himself between him and the stage were the Inn keeper had paid for a string of whores to dance the night away. He raised his brow and Stephen smirked. Once Stephen moved from his chair to the side, where Michael and he could both see his company and the women, Stephen introduced himself. The name passed over Michael and he memorized it, another bit of what Michael considered useless information was now stored in the dark recesses of his mind.

“Is there something I can help you with,” Michael Bridgerton finally broke the silence.

Stephen smirked. “Aye, seems my niece has taken an interest in you and has sent me on an expedition. Her words were to find out all I could about the handsome man in the corner. Well seeing as I was not in the corner, but in the center of the room with her, I knew she had to me someone else, which happened to be you, according to her.”

Michael laughed and spoke for sometime with the gentleman, giving him what information he felt was as close to the truth as he could. He spoke of himself even sharing that he was on his way to pick up his cousins for his father. Their mother and father having passed months ago.

As they talked Helen found herself standing in front of the stranger’s room, her fingers reaching for the knob. It held fast, locked tight, and Helen was left discouraged yet determined as she slipped silently down the stairs in search for someone to let her into the stranger’s room. It wasn’t long before she found a maid that assumed she was the woman that had accompanied the man who’d checked in earlier. Within a few moments of leaving the locked door, the maid and Helen were opening it.

©

Post 18

Last edited by RedHairedandFriendly : 03-09-2006 at 08:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 08:57 AM   #124
Kitten39
purrrrrrrr
 
Kitten39's Avatar
 
Kitten39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Between Heaven and Hell
Posts: 2,300
Good morning Red........how are ya?
__________________
“In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.”
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #125
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
 
RedHairedandFriendly's Avatar
 
RedHairedandFriendly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Hoosier State
Posts: 112,726
Good morning Kitten ~ ~ Nice to see you this fine day. How are you?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.