Old 07-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Wink Wants It Big!

Looking for a discreet, no strings attached, friends with benefits relationship... especially with a well endowed older guy

Always been a fantasy of mine to be with a big, thick stranger... still searching...

I'm a 25 female from the northeast NY/NJ/PA area. Taller than average, meat on my bones and LOVES all things sex! Closet slut, some might say...

Feel free to PM me if you fit the bill and want to discuss more XoXo
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Searching for real life, by the way...

*sigh*

XoXo
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
upstateNY20
Virgin
 
upstateNY20 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8
Pm sent

PM sent
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
*bump*

XoXo
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
upforfunNJ
Really Really Experienced
 
upforfunNJ's Avatar
 
upforfunNJ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: S. Jersey
Posts: 318
That is subjective

What do you consider big?
__________________
I'm a hot air balloon pilot, so
cum fly with me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Another shameless bump!

So many young guys, not to mention a creep, out there...where are the men?!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #7
drtyyoleman
Really Experienced
 
drtyyoleman's Avatar
 
drtyyoleman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 236
Hey, Dollface.
Maybe if you give a little more detail about what you want you'll get a reasonable response.
How old of a guy are you seeking?
How big is big to you?
Height, weight, race, do they make a difference?
Stuff like that.
Good luck


Quote:
Originally Posted by DollfaceVixen View Post
Another shameless bump!

So many young guys, not to mention a creep, out there...where are the men?!
__________________



Jim, he's more Horndog than even you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
sethp
I want you to slap me!
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,303
Too bad you aren't in Vegas!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 05:51 PM   #9
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mayhaps because some of those answers aren't quite so cut and dry or some (height, weight, race) aren't important at all... Thanks, though
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,644
Mmm so 5'10" isn't too short for a "taller than average" gal?

Well darling I am not long...but thick, oh yes I have the girth.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #11
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
Mmm so 5'10" isn't too short for a "taller than average" gal?

Well darling I am not long...but thick, oh yes I have the girth.
Sounds tempting Tell me more!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
Too bad you aren't in Vegas!
Too bad indeed! LOVE Vegas!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
dreamone4me2
Really Really Experienced
 
dreamone4me2's Avatar
 
dreamone4me2 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollfaceVixen View Post
Too bad indeed! LOVE Vegas!
36 outside of philly here. ope to hear from you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #14
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamone4me2 View Post
36 outside of philly here. ope to hear from you.
Hi there Where near Philly?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #15
paulkiwi
Virgin
 
paulkiwi is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
His hand slid down the front of her knickers, his hand sliding over the smoothness of her pubic mound. He stopped as his fingers reached the top of her pussy, slowly moving his hand up and down over the soft warm skin, feeling her move slightly under his touch. “Keep going baby, please don’t stop,” she whispered. Mmmmm “I’m not stopping babe” he said, as his hand resumed its downward path. His fingers traced the softness of her pussy as they started rubbing her wetness. Her breath started growing more ragged as his rubbing fingers moved faster. His other hand moved from her hip to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of the flimsy top. He could feel her erect nipple poking through the fabric like a pin. Her heavy breathing slowly increased into little moans as his fingers slowly but firmly rubbed at her wet pussy lips and her swollen clit, his other hand rubbing firmer against her hard nipple.

Something like this ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkiwi View Post
His hand slid down the front of her knickers, his hand sliding over the smoothness of her pubic mound. He stopped as his fingers reached the top of her pussy, slowly moving his hand up and down over the soft warm skin, feeling her move slightly under his touch. “Keep going baby, please don’t stop,” she whispered. Mmmmm “I’m not stopping babe” he said, as his hand resumed its downward path. His fingers traced the softness of her pussy as they started rubbing her wetness. Her breath started growing more ragged as his rubbing fingers moved faster. His other hand moved from her hip to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of the flimsy top. He could feel her erect nipple poking through the fabric like a pin. Her heavy breathing slowly increased into little moans as his fingers slowly but firmly rubbed at her wet pussy lips and her swollen clit, his other hand rubbing firmer against her hard nipple.

Something like this ?
Eh, I've seen better. Odd reply to this thread...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Where are all of the older PA/NJ/NY guys?! Big area, there's gotta be someone out there!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #18
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master
 
southerncharm77's Avatar
 
southerncharm77 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: AL
Posts: 7,914
Hmmmmm you ask for a big cock and get a little story! Yeah I can see where that might be confusing! NOT! TOO FUNNY!
__________________
Heaven to me is having a beautiful woman riding on my face!! A Black Belt in Tongue Fu
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #19
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
Hmmmmm you ask for a big cock and get a little story! Yeah I can see where that might be confusing! NOT! TOO FUNNY!
...Pardon?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #20
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master
 
southerncharm77's Avatar
 
southerncharm77 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: AL
Posts: 7,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollfaceVixen View Post
...Pardon?
Sorry it was not in reference to you but the story poster that you referred to as a odd reply!
__________________
Heaven to me is having a beautiful woman riding on my face!! A Black Belt in Tongue Fu
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
Sorry it was not in reference to you but the story poster that you referred to as a odd reply!
Ah, no worries. I agree. Not sure there's much reading going on in this post, it's certainly been a struggle, lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #22
ThisIsHero
Literotica Guru
 
ThisIsHero is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollfaceVixen View Post
Ah, no worries. I agree. Not sure there's much reading going on in this post, it's certainly been a struggle, lol.
PM sent.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #23
seth6138
Literotica Guru
 
seth6138's Avatar
 
seth6138 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 6,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollfaceVixen View Post
Where are all of the older PA/NJ/NY guys?! Big area, there's gotta be someone out there!!
we are here, just look closer
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
DollfaceVixen
Virgin
 
DollfaceVixen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Anyone?!

Last edited by DollfaceVixen : 08-29-2013 at 07:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.