Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
112,724
Red's Thread - come on in.

This thread has changed... it is now a "blurt" your poems, stories, letters of emotions and get your words out. :) Feel free to post. :)

Below is the original post that was the reason behind this thread. :)
____________________________________________________________

For those that know me, and know me well, I often just sit down and start typing out a story. I have no clue what is coming next and I don’t plan it all out it just happens. Such will be the case with this little ditty.

I was encouraged to start a thread here to write some stories. These are not the Sexual Role Play stories or the Role Play ones that are in the forums. This is just me writing a story for you folks to read if you so desire. So there will be no other author popping in and controlling a character or any of that.

I started a story on a thread in the playground forum, not knowing how long it would be or how it would turn out. I’ve placed a link to it here as well as one in my sig. That story is called Horatio’s Revenge. This story is an off shoot from that one.


Horatio’s Revenge is a romance, that is full of violence, compassion, suspense; did I mention romance?. It revolves around two sisters and the men guarded to protect them. In the end one sister is saved the other isn’t… this is her story. I’ll link the story and its posts the same as I did Horatio’s; so you won’t ever have to shuffle through other posts to find where you left off, as long as you remember what chapter/section you were on.

This thread is like any other thread on the playground, I’d like you to come in and visit with each other, chat away and stay awhile, if you like. If you only want to post concerning the story and whether you like it or not fill free. I would like to know if anyone is reading it, but it isn’t detrimental.

I posted new parts on Horatio every other day usually depending on that thing we all have…real life. Well for those that followed Horatio’s Revenge here is your sequel for those that would like to please fill free to get started.

And by all means... stop in and say "Hi" and "Hello" and "Hey... when can I do ya Red?" ;) :D

Thanks,

Red :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Desiree’s Defense
RedHairedandFriendly ©​

Desiree sat there at the man’s feet; her long hair now cut short, another one of his perverse punishments for defiance. She had been caught once more trying to escape and once more he had punished her. As her body began to feel week and sore from the constant kneeling at his feet, she began to let her mind drift away. It took her to a place of majestic hills and beautiful trees, sparkling ponds and delightful dalliances with her and her lover.

Her eyes closed on the memory of her short, passion-filled months with Stephen, those days so long gone now, but the memory of his touch still burned inside her. Where was he? What was he doing? She had been forced onto one ship, taken to another and it had been three more months on board a Clipper Ship that Anthony, Lord Brackenridge, employed for his travels. After her first attempt to escape, aided by Derek, one of Lord Brackenridge’s indentured servants; she had received her first true punishment. Her mind still bore the horror of watching the young man tortured until his body was no longer recognizable to anyone who came across him. After several months of healing on board the ship, Derek was allowed to look upon himself, later he had taken his own life.

She felt responsible for his death; Anthony knew this, so he often had kept her in line by threatening the harm to someone else. Usually it was a young woman, virginal and innocent. He would force Desiree to watch as he and several of his guards took turns with her, he was as vile if not more so then Horatio and Desiree ached to kill him. Now three more months had passed and she still had not escaped the evil man’s clutches. She had learned some about him but not a lot. Her thoughts were pulled away as she heard shouts coming from the halls outside Anthony’s chambers.

“Open the door,” Anthony told her, so she did so with very little hesitation. Once she pulled the heavy wood free and swung it open, two men came rolling in, each one stumbling into the other.

“Good day to you my brother,” one voice slurred out. The smell of strong wine filled the room as the two men advanced closer.

Anthony had just been putting on his robe after having had Desiree pleasure him, now he stood there looking at his drunken brother and his long time companion. “It isn’t even an hour after the sun and you are in a stupor. What is it you and this fool want, Richard?” Disgust filled his features as he looked at the two men.

It happened in a flash, the knife was pulled from the friend’s waist, and another seemed to materialize in Richard’s hand. Anthony had no chance to save his life as the blades began to rip into his body. Desiree stood there in disbelief and shock. The collar of leather on her neck as well as the black bands on her wrists and ankles were all that covered her skin as she watched her enemy be taken down by his own kin.

Richard turned to the delectable morsel, blood running over him, blood that was not his own. “Now… we have someone who wishes to make your acquaintance.” A man entered the room; his form was that of one that reeked of regal bearing. Desiree felt shame at her state of dress; she would have been dressed as finely if her life hadn’t taken such a horrible twist.

“Hello Desiree… ready to go home? You’re sister has something I want, and I do need to collect it.” The eyes roamed over the lush breasts, scarred from bites, lashes and burn marks. “I believe we’ll enjoy the voyage while we make our way back to your sister’s home.”

______

Post 2
 
Last edited:
Hi RHaF :) I was wondering if you were going to write your story in goofy game format. Whew! That would be hard work! :rose:
 
MercyMia said:
Hi RHaF :) I was wondering if you were going to write your story in goofy game format. Whew! That would be hard work! :rose:
LOL... It would take a long time wouldn't it! LOL... :p :D :D

I posted last at goofy game. :D
 
2.

Post 1,



Desiree had offered no struggle as she was forced to get dressed and leave the place she had called her prison for the past several months. She had asked the man many questions and all were ignored, and she had not yet learned his name or his purpose with her and her sister. When she had heard him refer to her family, she had determined immediately that she would not be struggling. Just the idea that she was going home made Desiree become the woman Anthony had always wanted her to be.

She was taken from the bedchambers where the blood now lay in a growing puddle. The three men had quickened their steps, and Desiree was soon pushed into an awaiting carriage. The staff had not stirred to help her, the blood on the men as well as the silent threat in their eyes were enough for Desiree to know she would not be receiving any help from anyone. Desiree was wedged between Richard, Anthony’s brother and the wall of the carriage. Her legs were forced to accept the unwelcome touch of Richard’s leg. When he made a movement to press his palm against her breast, it was stilled, when the man across from her, the man who now seemed to be the only way to get home, raised a menacing brow.

The past few weeks had become a walking nightmare for Desiree. After boarding the Clipper Ship that had been commissioned, she found herself on her way to China. Lord Brackenridge had then taken her below deck and she had been left there. The cabin had been small, but was furnished with a desk and a bed, as well as a set of small trunks. One trunk Desiree later learned held a few articles of clothing for her, and several for Anthony. The other trunk, the one that even now Desiree could see so clearly in her mind, had been full of vile things that Anthony used with great relish.

Shuddering she tried to block out the pain that he had brought across her body, when he learned she had not been a virgin. For that… she was thankful. She had been giving an opportunity to love before learning about hate. Stephen and she had shared their passion and they had shared it often, each one confessing to the other the depth of their love. They had gone to Katherine and Marcus’ to ask for help, help in disappearing and help in getting married. The wedding would not have been allowed by Desiree’s father and they both had known this. Stephen was a lowly Knight, even if he was one of the most favored of her father’s men. He was still landless; she had left behind a betrothal to a man that would never have been her equal, and gone with the man that would always own her heart.

“Sir,” she looked toward the man that had taken her. “What does my sister have that you wish to possess?”

The man glowered at her. “Katherine and her husband, Marcus, have a most powerful weapon.”

Desiree felt a mixture of emotions, joy at knowing Katherine had lived after Horatio’s experience, she was now married to Marcus so that meant either Horatio was dead or in the King’s prison. She also was greatly confused, “What weapon could they have?”

The man said nothing, and when they reached the docks, he still refused to answer her inquires. Once more Desiree found herself in a cabin on a ship, waiting for whatever new nightmares she would live to emerge, this time a sliver of hope lived inside her, she was going home. But to what? To her sister? Her father? Or… her Love?

©


__________
Post 3
 
Last edited:
3.

Post 1,Post 2,



Stephen had found Lord Brackenridge's manor and had quietly staked out his plans on removing Desiree from his clutches. He had traveled over the seas to reach her and now he would strike and take her from under his very nose. His fingers curled on the knives at his waist and he slowly advance into the manor. He hadn't wanted to strike during daylight, but the he no choice, the ship he wished to take was leaving that day and he had to be on it, or he would be stuck in this God forsaken land for as another three months.

The trip had been swift, the winds brought full sails to the clipper and he hoped it would continue that way on his return trip home. He had all ready been here long enough as had Desiree. He opened the servants’ entrance and quietly stepped inside. At first the silence of the manor didn't alert him to but soon as he moved easily from one room to the next, he stopped and waited, straining to hear something or someone in the home. The hairs on his neck stood up and he moved onward toward Desiree's room, Anthony's chambers.

His lips curled in disgust as he thought of what the man had probably done to his beloved. He had seen the marks upon Katherine, Desiree's sister's flesh, and he feared that Desiree had held up no better. Stephen had prayed for his soul-mate's life every night, trying to will to her his strength as well as his love. He had sent word to Katherine and Marcus that he was on his way to the Orient to bring Desiree back to them but that was months ago, and the speed of a ship is often determined by the heavens.

With each step Stephen took his body grew tense, the place seemed deserted, something that should not have been. The entire time Stephen had plotted and planned his one man invasion on Brackenridge's estates it had been swimming with servants, and guests coming in and out of the place. This morning it was as if no one had been in the place since last night’s meal. He felt a sickening feeling in his stomach as his fingers slipped over the handle of Anthony's bedroom door. The latch gave easily and he opened it wide.

His eyes immediately went to the bed, its rumpled state showing that the housekeeping staff had not yet performed their morning duties. As his eyes moved from the bed he saw the red pool of blood and his heart stop beating for a moment. Slowly his steps took him closer to the other side of the room, and each step brought pictures of Desiree to his mind. Pleading prayers sprang from his lips, as he begged for it not to be her blood; soon those prayers were changed into ones of thanks as he stared at the slaughtered image of Anthony Brackenridge.

Stephen's eyes looked down at the bloody carnage and tore through the rest of the house searching for Desiree. Soon the authorities were rousted and Stephen was trying to convince them of who he was, as his mind swirled over who would have Desiree now.


©

____________
Post 4
 
Last edited:
'afternoon sweet lady. You know I love reading your works... and these are no different! Excellent, as always :rose:
 
babydoll2u said:
'afternoon sweet lady. You know I love reading your works... and these are no different! Excellent, as always :rose:


Thank you babydoll2 ~ It is a pleasure to see you again ~ Please come back often, it really is a thread to chat on here and there ~ miss ya ~ :kiss: :rose:
 
Hello ~ I was on vacation so if you've been reading be patient, I'll have a new post on the story soon ~ :D :kiss:
 
4.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,



Stephen watched the ship he was supposed to be boarding continue loading its goods, and he turned away from the window. He would have been on that ship with Desiree just like he planned but now he knew he would not be leaving the land. Desiree was missing again, and he needed to stay here and find her. To gather what clues he could, and determine who had her now and why.

The officers that ran this particular part of town just looked at the nobleman and chuckled. They could tell he was in a hurry, could read that he was often the one to make the demands and have them answered, now it looked like the would have to wait. They had seen the mass amount of blood, but like him, they too thought it all came from the dead Lord, and not the woman that was known around the area as his whore.

Hugh looked over to the man called Stephen and he cocked his head to one side. “Why did you go there to find Lord Brackenridge’s whore? She is easily seen around town, her leather collar shows her status.”

Stephen curled his fingers into a fist, and fought not to use the arrogant man’s face as a punching bag. “I told you. Lady Desiree is a valued member of society and her father is searching for her, he’ll pay greatly for her return.”

Hugh thought for a moment, “I know a lot of men that found your Lady desirable, but only one truely capable of purchasing her from Lord Brackenridge. He would have had to been very convincing though for Brackenridge to give up the delicate morsel.”

“Who?”

“Well information costs, Sir Stephen.”

Stephen dropped several coins and tossed them toward Hugh. “Enough?” he asked, then topped the pile with more, just to insure the truth.

“It will do. . . for now,” Hugh grinned, gathered the money and then told Stephen about Lord Hollybrook and his sudden good fortune that fell into his lap. “Lord Hollybrook, is a great man over here. His wife long dead, but he had a daughter, she too died over in some villiage in Scotland, no one know except a few people, myself included. I know all...” he patted his chest, where the bulge of money that he had gotten from Stephen now rested. “Hollybrook cared not for the woman or her choice in a husband, it was his son he loved. His son Gregory was a great man, he loved woman and would often be found with several lovers at a time. He was killed however, much to Holly’s disappointment.”

Stephen waited, impatient for the man to get to the end of the story still not seeing how all this tied in with Desiree. “Hollybrook couldn’t be brought out of his sorrow, until he saw Desiree. He immediately wanted her, but was denied her pleasure. Go to Hollybrook, and you’ll probably find your whore all safe and sound on her back.”

“Your story makes no sense, old man,” Stephen got up and left Hugh. He’d find Hollybrook learn if he had Desiree and then leave. He stopped by the pub he had been visiting often and with the aid of a charming smile and well placed coins, he learned how to find Lord Hollybrook.


©

_____

Post 5
 
Last edited:
5.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,

Katherine heard the commotion before she could stop it. When she finally made it into the room where her adoptive son and daughter were now fighting she sighed heavily as she looked at the now destroyed porcelain vase, bowl and tea set. The children heard the noise coming from the doorway and they stopped as one, turned to face their mother and each burst into tears.

Rolling her eyes, Katherine laughed. "You know that never works, now clean up the mess. And then I'll think of your punishment." She sat down and patted the growing patch under her stomach. She could feel the babe moving inside and she wondered if all women were supposed to be this large at five months. "I doubt it," she muttered to herself.

"Doubt what?" Marcus said as he snuck up behind his wife, and kissed her neck. "Seems we had a mishap?"

"No... It was a fight," Kat told him.

"Another?"

Abby and her brother Deak walked toward the chair that their father was standing behind. The children had come to accept the two adults as their new parents. Their father had asked the couple to raise his children after he assisted in helping Marcus rescue Katherine from the arms of Horatio. Now word had reached them that Nick, the children's father had passed and the children were once again rebelling but this time it wasn't toward Katherine or Marcus but toward each other.

Katherine looked into their eyes and saw that they were sorry for damaging the heirlooms, but she still knew a punishment was in order. She looked down at their small hands, an idea forming as she did. "Marcus would you hand me the silver ribbon from my sewing basket?" she asked, her eyes alight with mischief. Marcus raised a brow, but did as his wife asked. He easily found the required ribbon and brought it to her, a questioning look on his eyes.

Abby's red hair fell over her eyes and she pushed them back with her hands. She loved this new mother the memory of her real mother slowly had faded with time. She had been 4 when her brother was born, their mother's death following. Katherine and Marcus had swooped in and gathered them up. Their father Nick ill from years of living in a rotting village and being the only one to care for them. She still had strong memories of him, and though she'd lived with this new family, and her father had now passed she still wondered what life would have been like if they had stayed in the little cottage by the sea.

Katherine brought Abby's attention back to her, when she felt her mother's hand on her wrist. "What are ye doing thar?" she asked her speech not exactly the most clear or soft.

"I remembered a punishment that my father would give us when my sister and I argued and fought. Now... it won't work when you have to use the facilities but it will work for the rest of the day until our evening meal." Katherine proceeded to tie the eight year old and the four year old together.

Marcus chuckled softly, watched the grimacing faces of the two children. It wasn't long before they realized that they really were bound together and would remain so for the rest of the day. "If you need to become untied," he winked to Abby as she blushed brightly. "Then you may find myself, your mother or cook and we'll expect you back here rather quick to get fastened again."

Abby's lips curled in anger, "This isn't fair. It was his entire fault, he is such a child," she raised her nose in the air, only to have it pinched by Katherine's slim fingers.

Katherine laughed, "Go tell cook of your punishment, and then find a way to get along." She watched the children leave, one pulling the other along. "Well, that should work for about an hour," she laughed.

Marcus turned to her, and pulled her into his arms. "How are you my dear?" his face showing the concern for his wife, and that of their unborn child. It had been six months since the incidents with Horatio, and he knew that the child that grew was a product of the love between him and his wife, not that of the hate and torture of her captor. His hand splayed over her stomach, marveling at the life that beat inside it.

"I'm well," she said. Her eyes looked down at his hand, and she breathed deep thankful for the blessing of the miracle that grew within her. She had not known if after all that Horatio did to her, if she'd ever have children, but it seemed that the Heavens had deemed her worthy enough.

©

Post 6
 
Last edited:
6.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,

Marcus looked over to his wife, they had left the children in care of the cook, and taken a moment to enjoy an afternoon in the gardens. He held her hand now, rubbing small circles over the top. He kissed her temple and pulled her into his arms. “You’re supposed to be relaxing,” he told her as his hand combed through her hair.

“I am,” she told him, inconvincibly.

He sighed and cupped her chin turning her to face him. “You think of your sister.”

“I worry for her. We know she lives, or at least that is what we heard three months ago. But we have not heard from Stephen, and even then the news was so little… and,” she looked toward the house. “The children, I worry about them also. They are so young and according to the letter you received they will not be safe from their enemies.”

Marcus pulled her tight against them. “Stephen will find and bring home your sister, and those little ones are ours, and no one will harm them ever. We are housing the heirs to a throne we’ll not let any harm come to them.”

Katherine laughed, “I do love them. They remind me of myself and Desi.”

“That is enough to make me want to give them up,” he winked to her. The pressed her down to the soft ground when she mocking hit his stomach. Marcus gazed down on her beauty. Horatio had not marred her face, but her skin that she insisted on hiding from others was marked with scars of all shapes and sizes, but he cared not, for in his arms was the woman he would die for.

Her soft eyes looked into his, and she pulled his head down to hers. The kiss promised passion, love and heat. Soon it was met with equal amounts of all three ingredients as Marcus claimed his right to possess her. His tongue stroked long sweeps over hers, mingling the tastes of themselves and drinking deep her scent with every breath he pulled into his lungs.

She brought her hand to his tunic, undid the ties and began to trace the shape of his collarbone, dipping into the small crevice at the center. Her back arched up so his hands could work free the buttons of her dress. Soon the material was pulled away from her, and the perfect globes were displayed for him. Marcus growled low, lifted himself from her, removed his shirt, then dove back down to capture a swollen bud in between her lips. He felt the small flutter of movement against his stomach and smiled, knowing it was his babe that moved inside his wife.

Katherine hungered for his touch, kissed him with renewed vigor and moved her hands down his spine, to settle at his hips. She pulled at him, pressing his aroused sex against the cloth covered mound that needed his attention. The flutter did nothing to distract her hunger, but enticed her knowing that their joining had produced the life that grew within.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered, as his mouth moved to her neck, to lick and probe gently. His fingers teased her nipple, as his teeth bit at her neck, his breath caressed her skin, and his sex prodded at her grinding hips. He trailed wet kisses along her shoulders, down the center of her chest, over to one nipple then the other, each time he would ease his other hand slowly up her dress, looking for the slick opening of passion he knew existed.

Katherine hungered for more, her fingers moved to the hard cheeks of his ass, she squeezed hard, and dug her long nails into the cloth. He lifted his hips, and her fingers slipped to the stays of his breeches. Her hand slipped over the hard shaft, rolling the moisture that was slipping out, and finally she stroked his cock with swift hard movements.

“Kat…” Marcus growled as again he was forced to leave her in order to shed his clothing. She chuckled as she watched him pull a blade from his pants, now laying in a heap, and work the sharp edge over her skirt.

“Marcus… I could stand and take this off… I really do need you to stop cutting my clothes off,” she giggled as he began the slow tickles over her skin.

He winked at her threw the blade to the side, and bit her inner thigh. “But this keeps you busy having things to mend while you while away waiting for me to tear the next one apart.”

Her laugh filled the air, but was soon replaced with the moans that her husband brought out of her.


©

Post 7
 
Last edited:
7.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,

A month had passed on the ship that carried Desiree toward home. This trip was similar to the last but with one major difference. Her captor had not a chance to claim her as his after that first night. He had taken his pleasure of her, only to wake up the next day to find her vomiting over the side of the chamber pot. He'd not been able to touch her since. She'd finally learned his name though, it was that name she was rolling her mind right now. "Michael Bridgeton," she silently cursed along with the name of Horatio and Anthony. Desiree didn't know such vile creatures lived, she thought they all should have been drowned at birth, it wasn't until three more weeks passed that she stopped her cursing of babes and welcomed the one that grew inside her.

She swore to herself that her child would feel the same love that she and her sister had felt growing up. As each day passed and her vomiting continued she found herself purposely trying to find ways to make herself sick. Bridgeton had finally left the cabin to her because it reeked of sickness, and that in turn kept him from her bed. The rolling of the ship only helped her case and she was thankful for it as well. She'd slit a small cut on the inside of her forearm, allowed it to drain on the cloth wraps, and she had carried out her fake cycles so Bridgeton never knew she was pregnant.

_ _ _

Stephen was behind her, just now stepping on board a ship that he would under normal circumstances not set foot on. He looked over the deck, noted the roughness of its crew and groaned. The next ship that would have been his ideal one of leaving wasn't going to leave the Harbor for another two months, so it was with great frustration; he had delivered more coins to the local constables and found an illegal means of travel. He brushed his hair back with his hand, threw his belongings on to the hammock that would serve as his bed and made his way back up to the deck, where he would begin every young man's dream that had left him long ago... piracy.

His eyes scanned the horizon as he waited for the ship to set sail. It was a fast vessel and one that was needed. Lord Hollybrook had told him that he had indeed offered a large amount of wealth to possess Desiree, but was turned down. However, that same night another man attended and had immediately launched into questions concerning Desiree once Anthony had left. Lord Hollybrook had told the man that Desi was a peach that was tethered to the tree and would not be plucked easily. The man however was more interested in her name than anything... but Hollybrook confessed that the man was also known for the pleasures of the flesh, just as many were in the Orient. With a bit of ungentle persuasion, Stephen learned the name of Desiree's new captor and was in pursuit of Michael Bridgeton.

_ _ _

Bridgeton looked out to see, his hands clasped on the splintering wood of the Captain's desk, he was angry, having been forced to bunk with his men because of Desiree's seasickness. The Captain refused to find him a better place to sleep and so it was with great anger that he slammed the cabin's door shut and made his way up deck for air. His mind reeled at the fact that he'd not been able to take her again. The first night had been quick and feverish, and now he was forced to wait until they were on dry land, which if the weather continued to remain stagnant would be an extra month. He curled his fists in disgust and looked at the few men that resembled young undeveloped women, men that were willing to offer their services for the right amount of coin.

As he dug in his coin he reflected on the wealth that would becoming his way, once he reached his final destination and took what did not belong to Desiree's family. His greed showed in his eyes as he made his selection for the evening. It was hours later that he finally felt satisfied with his purchase and he knew he would tolerate the upcoming months at sea with his temporary playmate.

_ _ _ _

Katherine and Marcus watched the two children that were not theirs enjoy the heat of the day, while they rested in the shade of the large tree. It was the whinny and stomping of their horses that alerted Marcus to a threat, and it was with the luck of the Heaven's that the arrow that was sailing through the air missed their young son's head.

Abby and Katherine both screamed and Deak looked up not realizing the danger. Immediately Marcus was covering his son and guards were approaching the family. Since learning of Abby and Deak's family line, the two children had personal guards. "Take the children and Katherine home," Marcus yelled to them, mounted his horse and headed in the direction the arrow flew from. It was happening, he'd known it would he just was surprised it was happening so fast and on his own lands.


©
Post 8
 
Last edited:
Hiya, Red :kiss: :rose: Wow, you have been busy writing. I'll have to wait til the weekend to read them. I'm behaving right now. :rolleyes:
 
Jail said:
Hiya, Red :kiss: :rose: Wow, you have been busy writing. I'll have to wait til the weekend to read them. I'm behaving right now. :rolleyes:
Sure... you're behaving. ;)

The thread is always here, fill free to stop in and read when you wish. I add as I feel. If you aren't familiar with the characters, you'll have to read Horatio's Revenge. :D
 
keiffers said:
damn there you go again with your tounge!!


LOL... I posted one frog licking tongue !!! You posted 3!!!! So your tongue is the thing that is busy on this page not me!!! :rolleyes:
 
Nice work

Hiya Red, couldnt sleep, just been one of those days, I found myself looking for something to settle me and here I find that you have continued a story I adore. very nice, and in this case VERY MUCH NEEDED diversion.

I do admire your ability to tell a story so well. Thanks For Sharing, I look forward to more.
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
Hiya Red, couldnt sleep, just been one of those days, I found myself looking for something to settle me and here I find that you have continued a story I adore. very nice, and in this case VERY MUCH NEEDED diversion.

I do admire your ability to tell a story so well. Thanks For Sharing, I look forward to more.


Glad you found me ~ :rose: and glad to be of help. Thank you for the compliments, and I'll add more as I can. :D
 
8.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,

Desiree's feet touched land for the first time in four months. She'd managed to keep Michael Bridgeton's hands off her for most of the trip and her pregnancy a secret, unsure what the man would do to her. She knew if he would take a moment to look at her, study her, and even touch her he'd see and feel the changes in her body. Her breasts ached, her vomiting had stopped a month ago, but she continued forcing herself to get sick at least once a day, so she could keep Bridgeton away. It worked, but now that the air was fresh, the sun out and his entourage on dry soil, she knew it was only a matter of time.

Michael watched Desiree for a brief moment, noticing only how her legs seemed unsteady, he shook his head in disbelief that his plans had been spent with others, others he had to pay, instead of the woman he'd wanted for so long. Now as he gazed upon her backside, he felt his body stirring, "Tonight," he muttered to himself. He'd only tasted from the fruit once and once was far from enough. He returned his attention to the Captain of the ship, dropped a pouch of coins in his pocket, and then left, grabbing Desiree's arm in the process and hauling her along.

She stumbled next to him until her feet caught up with his and his grip loosened. Her eyes took in her surroundings noting the muddy streets, the worn buildings of the port, as well as the mixed company of lads and ladies. She searched for a face, any face that she may have recognized, but the likelihood of that was rare, so her search turned up useless and wasteful. Her father never allowed the girls the luxury of travel, they often were told to play together, and remain home, which they did. As children they would cause a lot of mischief, trying to gain their parents' attention, usually it worked, sometimes it backfired and the wrong attention was given, but for the most part Desiree and her sister Katherine were loved and spoiled as children.

Michael released Desiree's arm and pushed her into the foyer of the local Inn. His steely gaze spoke to her; silently he told her to wait and not think of moving, for good measure he left one of his men with her. Bridgeton made his way to the owner of the establishment, order a room, and two baths. He could still smell the scent of sea sickness on his pet and he wished to not have that perfume radiate the air any longer. He tossed down more coin, caught the look of a serving girl, and told her to bring up food and ale for their meal.

"Let's go," he told Desiree, once more taking her arm and pulling her along.

"I know how to walk, you don't need to keep dragging me... your taking me home, I'll not fight you each step of the way," she hissed, pulling her arm free of his grasp, only to have it yanked up again, this time her body came with it. She slammed into him, her pulse beat widely hoping he'd not feel the difference in her. They'd only lain together the one time so it was with a sigh of relief that he only sneered at her.

"Not each step... but I have a feeling you'll fight some of them," his mouth crushed against his and a laugh rose from deep within his chest, as she struggled against him. "I knew you would prove me right."

He pushed her toward the stairs, where she caught herself on the railing, then steadied herself, and began the walk toward their room. Her eyes stayed focused on each step in front of her, dreading the moment she came to the door, a moment that could not be put off any longer. They stopped and Bridgeton followed her inside, along with his man and the trunk of belongings they had allowed her to pack for her unexpected trip.

"I've baths ordered for us both as well as something to eat." He waved his man off and soon Desiree and he were left alone. His eyes slowly traveled over her and for a moment he wondered why she looked so fit instead of frail. Her constant sickness should have taken some weight off of her, but now on land she looked relatively untouched by any signs of having been ill. Michael was about to ask her how she was feeling when the serving wench arrived with the bathing water.

"The food will be along shortly," the girl said, keeping her eyes downcast. Her father had warned her about men and this one looked to be one she didn't want to anger.

"Good..." he tossed her a coin. "Leave it by the door, don't interrupt us." He watched her nod and four burly men came in with hot, steamy buckets of water which were soon filling up two tubs. Sooner then Desiree wanted, but not soon enough the two were once again left in the room alone.

Michael removed his clothes, as Desiree turned her back and slowly released the buttons on her bodice. He watched her, angry that she'd deny him the view of her. Crossing the room in four easy strides he spun her around. "You'll not hide from me woman!" he spit into her face as he yelled. He dropped her arm and moved to the tub where he climbed in, splashing water over the sides. "Now strip," he ordered, his cock growing as his eyes watched her fingers tremble as another button was slowly released.



©
___

Post 9
 
Last edited:
9.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,

If Desiree could have traveled anywhere in the world she would have. If she could have sprouted wings and flown out the window she would have. But she couldn't and so with each button that was released she kept her eyes downcast, her pulse raced and her mind swam around ways to defend herself and the babe she carried. No thoughts of Anthony being the father ran through her veins, it was her child and hers alone, not the beast of the man that had placed his seed in her so violently. She would die protecting the small babe if she had to.

Her breasts were free of the bodice, she could tell their difference just by looking at them, she hoped Michael couldn't, prayed he didn't. Desiree flicked her eyes up and saw his hand was in the water moving up and down, she shivered in disgust understanding what he was doing. His eyes were focus on her nipples they were tight and slightly swollen from the new changes her body was making. She felt their heaviness and she wondered if he'd bedded a pregnant woman before, she hoped not.

Michael only saw slim fingers moving over soft flesh, as the woman he'd stolen undressed for him, whether she was willing or not didn't matter to him. She was a pawn and he would use her for his pleasure, his gain, and then he'd discard her. Desiree was the key to getting what he wanted and so as she slipped her fingers to the strings on the back of her skirt, his body became more aroused as he imagined having everything he wanted in just a few more weeks.

His cock jumped as he saw the skirt pool to the floor, followed by petticoats and bloomers. Soon she stood before him, her body naked for him and him alone. His eyes moved slowly from her breasts, to her stomach, and then to her sex. Looking straight on at her he saw only the luscious curves a woman should have. "The sea sickness didn't harm your body wench... just your aroma. But I'm sure once clean your aroma will be sweet and succulent once more." He nodded her head indicating for her to climb into her own tub of water. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the heat of the tub consume his sore muscles.

A knock sounded at the door, and Desiree took the distraction as an opportunity to move quickly into the water. Bridgeton studied her for a brief moment, then called for the visitor to enter. The serving girl approached and brought several towels and bars of soap. Michael thanked her then quickly stopped her from leaving, "Wash the lady's hair, then you may leave."

The girl smiled appreciatively, she would use the extra coins that she knew the man would give her for extra meals this week. Quickly she hurried forward and bent down to help Desiree with her hair. Michael watched the two women work in silent companionship one helping the other to wash away sea salt as well as any ill critters that may have found a place inside the long locks that he'd often wanted to smell and tangle in his fingers.

As he watched his hand moved slowly over his balls and shaft. "Wash her," he stated, his voice thick with lust. The girl blinked rapidly, her face not quite positive she understood him. Desiree knew and she glared at him, he only returned her stare with an icy look. "They'll be plenty of coin for you," he told the girl.

Desiree leaned forward and the girl washed her back, barely grazing the curve of her ass, but soon the skin was free of grim and Desiree knew she'd have to lay back. "Get on with it," she muttered, her eyes never leaving the ones that were becoming more and more glazed with passion.

Michael watched the girl's hand move the wash cloth, full of soapy suds, over Desiree's neck, shoulders and arms. His cock grew thick as he pumped it up and down, the girl's hand moved over his pet's collar bone, dipped between her breasts and curved over them washing each globe with a quickened movement. "Tsk, Tsk," he growled, "slower lovely, you would hate to miss anything."

The girl blushed and apologized with her eyes to the lady in the tub. Her hand slowed down and she continued onward. Desiree closed her eyes and bit her lip when the woman made contact with the swollen belly, just a hint to an observant woman. The young girls gasp of surprise was heard in the room and her eyes flew to Desiree's. She smiled wide and the words of "Congratulations" filled the room. Desiree's face paled and her eyes flew to Michael's the girl barely noticing the change in her charges demeanor, since she was nervous from the ordeal of washing the noble woman.

"What?" Michael asked, having easily heard the words. "Why do you offer her congratulations?" His brow rose as he waited for the girl to speak.

"The babe... Sir," she saw the rage in the man's eyes then hers flew to the woman's. She saw the pale features, the trembling lip, and she dropped the soap and cloth. "I'm sorry Miss... I,"

Desiree only nodded her head then whispered, "Just go." The girl left as quickly as she could, not stopping in her retreat until she reached the kitchens, where she became absorbed as much as she could in preparing the meals for the guests of the Inn.


©
Post 10
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top