Pop it in. Yank it out. Repeat.

Ginny

Literotica Guru
butt-fuck-teen-9.jpg

mmmmmmm the feeling of a big cockknob popping into your ass....all lubed up....tight.....squeezing past your ring with a pop....gliding in as the head flares out....stretching your hole......

then a hard yank of the shaft snaps the greasy knob back out....your assrim burning.....hungry for more.....

eye yi yiiiiii.....looks at those balls, too....yummmm...

to me, this is the equivalent of a starving man reading a cookbook.

I saw the work Yank and feared another of Sean's inane threads. But saw Ginny and knew it would be a visually stimulating trip done "Me So Horny Lane"

Ahhh heres to poppin' in and out of the back alley.

breakwall said:
to me, this is the equivalent of a starving man reading a cookbook.

= breakwall weenie drool production = my pussy twitching = my thighs squeezing together

;)

bluemuse said:
Whoops! I thought you were burning CD's. ;)

girl, don't even play like that....i saw that thread the other day....i know what you like.....;)

Ginny said:
= breakwall weenie drool production = my pussy twitching = my thighs squeezing together

;)

This is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.
Now if you'll excuse me I need to go the men's room...

CoolidgEffect said:
I saw the work Yank and feared another of Sean's inane threads. But saw Ginny and knew it would be a visually stimulating trip done "Me So Horny Lane"

Ahhh heres to poppin' in and out of the back alley.

laughing at "Me So Horny Lane"

breakwall said:
This is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.
Now if you'll excuse me I need to go the men's room...

= clit boinging thinking about breakwall touching himself

Ginny said:
mmmmmmm the feeling of a big cockknob popping into your ass....all lubed up....tight.....squeezing past your ring with a pop....gliding in as the head flares out....stretching your hole......

then a hard yank of the shaft snaps the greasy knob back out....your assrim burning.....hungry for more.....

God woman I need to take my panties off before I look at your threads to protect them from the cream monster.

Ginny said:

Please continue...You were saying...

Damn I love ass...

snojo said:
Please continue...You were saying...
Damn I love ass...

you know....how the rim of the cock catches...right at your ring...and it has to be tugged, yanked....out of the hole....almost folding the stretched rim of your ass back....then stuffing it back in....over and over again....the burn feeling so good....hard, deep strokes into your ass....filling you up, rim clamped onto the cock....your ass sucking at the cock....as he completely strokes in and out....snapping the head in and out so fast.....making it burn....making you cry out....making him grunt.....

you knowww.....;)

I truly hate seeing pictures like these!!!.....................Primarily cause my penis is way smaller than those guys.. :(

Ginny said:
you know....how the rim of the cock catches...right at your ring...and it has to be tugged, yanked....out of the hole....almost folding the stretched rim of your ass back....then stuffing it back in....over and over again....the burn feeling so good....hard, deep strokes into your ass....filling you up, rim clamped onto the cock....your ass sucking at the cock....as he completely strokes in and out....snapping the head in and out so fast.....making it burn....making you cry out....making him grunt.....

you knowww.....;)

Almost there....that's it....yes, yes....

Beco said:
I truly hate seeing pictures like these!!!.....................Primarily cause my penis is way smaller than those guys.. :(

oh no worries....the cool thing about buttholes is that they are so tight and tiny....even lil cocks feel good in there....;)

Ginny said:
butt-fuck-teen-9.jpg

Ya gotta move those atoms.

FinePhilly said:
This is a bit disturbing. You seem way too familiar with the feelings on the receiving end..........

That's just not right.....

Back