Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
MissBonita2012
Experienced
 
MissBonita2012 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 91
Advice from a big man . . .

I have started dating a big guy (probably 450+). He is an amazing man and I really enjoy spending time with him. We have messed around a little, but not had sex yet. I知 very ready to move forward and the other night I thought we were moving in that direction and he turned all the lights off . . . ok, I know you can have sex in the dark but I really want to see him while we have sex. I love looking into my lovers eyes as he slides into me and when he cums. Some of my friends have told me they prefer the lights out when they have sex because they don稚 want the guy to see their cellulite or lumps. I知 a big women . . . I really would prefer he not see those things on me either, but since I love seeing him I try to ignore the fact that he can see me (kind of childish I know . . .). I知 sure men have similar insecurities about their bodies, but I really find this man sexy as hell and I want to get that message across to him in a way that he knows I知 being genuine. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to help me out. If you don稚 feel comfortable posting on this thread feel free to PM me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,045
Could you start out slow and work up to full light. Maybe a few candles here and there to start with, then next time a few more, then maybe a dull lamp on the other side of the room, then one a little closer, or one curtain open a little crack if it's during the day.. you get the picture. As his comfort increases, slowly turn up the lights.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
MissBonita2012
Experienced
 
MissBonita2012 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Could you start out slow and work up to full light. Maybe a few candles here and there to start with, then next time a few more, then maybe a dull lamp on the other side of the room, then one a little closer, or one curtain open a little crack if it's during the day.. you get the picture. As his comfort increases, slowly turn up the lights.
That is a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think about that. Thanks
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #4
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBonita2012 View Post
That is a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think about that. Thanks
Big or small or in between, putting yourself out there for someone can be difficult work if you have body image issues. The best thing you can do is go at his pace, ease him into it as he's ready for more. Push gently and subtly when you think it's ok to do so, but let him go at his pace.

He will be ready when he's ready. Good luck! He'll get there, I'm sure.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #5
blulilacgrl
Viva la Tarte!
 
blulilacgrl's Avatar
 
blulilacgrl is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: dancing on coals and trying not to burn my feet
Posts: 7,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBonita2012 View Post
but I really find this man sexy as hell and I want to get that message across to him in a way that he knows I知 being genuine.
Can't really top Rainshine's advice. Especially not without knowing the guy and how he approaches his weight.

Just two things. Without knowing him and how he approaches and feels about being big, I can't say how to talk about it or handle situations that come up. BUT I will say in regards to this situation to remember that quite often what makes someone feels sexy happens way outside of the bedroom. It's holding hands while walking down the street, treating each other with respect, kissing and flirting, and public displays of affection (again assuming he is someone who is into that).

I will be honest. As a bigger woman I didn't put stock into anything anyone did behind closed doors. I assumed that in public a guy I was with wouldn't act as if I was "with" him. But what made me love and feel sexy when I was with hubby was the fact that when we are out together, his hand is in mine and he stays with me. His arm is around my waist, his hand is in my back pocket, around my shoulder, teasing my hair, and hundred other things that say we are together. Basically his hands are always on me.

I can't say that PDA will make your guy feel sexy only you can. But I can remind you that sexiness doesn't begin nor end in the bedroom.

Good Luck to you two!
__________________
The heart is an unreliable narrator.

Before you PM, introduce yourself. You can find me here... Mama Blu's
And for those especially daring folks... you can show off your hands here

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #6
AdjectiveNounVerb
Really Experienced
 
AdjectiveNounVerb is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: East coast USA
Posts: 221
Speaking as a ~350 lb man, I can say Rainshine and blulilacgrl have given good advice. Basically, show him you think he's sexy.

Also, there may have been other reasons he turned the lights off - but I can only speculate about them: he may have thought you'd prefer the lights off (as you said, you'd prefer he not see parts of you), he may be accustomed to that, he may not have realized you were planning to have sex with him and just thought you were planning on cuddling to sleep with him...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 757
I definitely agree with the last three posts. My gf is a big girl I'm not exactly skinny myself. When we're in public I like to hug her and touch her and squeeze her, and when we're in bed I make a point of nuzzling and caressing and kissing her belly and her ass and the other places I know she's self-conscious about to show her that I love all of her. Telling your lover that they're attractive and sexy and actually demonstrating it is, I think, the way to go. You can also just say straight out that you're turned on and you'd like to see your partner when they fuck you or whatever it is you're doing (because it's so sexy, because I want to see you put your cock in me, because I want to look into your eyes, because I like to watch you when you cum, etc etc).
__________________
"Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."
  • HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
IrishFun69
Experienced
 
IrishFun69 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
I definitely agree with the last three posts. My gf is a big girl I'm not exactly skinny myself. When we're in public I like to hug her and touch her and squeeze her, and when we're in bed I make a point of nuzzling and caressing and kissing her belly and her ass and the other places I know she's self-conscious about to show her that I love all of her. Telling your lover that they're attractive and sexy and actually demonstrating it is, I think, the way to go. You can also just say straight out that you're turned on and you'd like to see your partner when they fuck you or whatever it is you're doing (because it's so sexy, because I want to see you put your cock in me, because I want to look into your eyes, because I like to watch you when you cum, etc etc).
You're a good man. I have found that when I am dating, at the start I will point out the "out of place" things, for example a little belly, just so she won't get too confident and leave when things don't go so smoothly. Then I gently build her up and tell her how much I love the parts she may think are unattractive. That way she is more into me as I am one of the only guys who see her beauty.

Maybe you should try this approach in the future. Good luck my friend, you're a good guy
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
blulilacgrl
Viva la Tarte!
 
blulilacgrl's Avatar
 
blulilacgrl is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: dancing on coals and trying not to burn my feet
Posts: 7,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
You're a good man. I have found that when I am dating, at the start I will point out the "out of place" things, for example a little belly, just so she won't get too confident and leave when things don't go so smoothly. Then I gently build her up and tell her how much I love the parts she may think are unattractive. That way she is more into me as I am one of the only guys who see her beauty.

Maybe you should try this approach in the future. Good luck my friend, you're a good guy
Are you effin' shittin' me?! Your "technique" is to break her down and then make her dependent through a series of manipulative and fraudulent practices?

Wow. And women wonder where the good guys are...
__________________
The heart is an unreliable narrator.

Before you PM, introduce yourself. You can find me here... Mama Blu's
And for those especially daring folks... you can show off your hands here

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #10
IrishFun69
Experienced
 
IrishFun69 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by blulilacgrl View Post
Are you effin' shittin' me?! Your "technique" is to break her down and then make her dependent through a series of manipulative and fraudulent practices?

Wow. And women wonder where the good guys are...
And men wonder where the ladies are using such vile language. Equal society and all that jazz hunny.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #11
AdjectiveNounVerb
Really Experienced
 
AdjectiveNounVerb is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: East coast USA
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
when we're in bed I make a point of nuzzling and caressing and kissing her belly and her ass and the other places I know she's self-conscious about to show her that I love all of her.
She doesn't tell you something like "stop touching my fat"? That's what happens all too often when I try nuzzling or caressing or kissing my girlfriend's belly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #12
blulilacgrl
Viva la Tarte!
 
blulilacgrl's Avatar
 
blulilacgrl is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: dancing on coals and trying not to burn my feet
Posts: 7,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
And men wonder where the ladies are using such vile language. Equal society and all that jazz hunny.
Oh darlin' trust me I didn't use nearly the amount of vile language I wanted to when it comes to man talking about mentally and emotionally degrading a woman for his own selfish needs. But I can if you'd like me to.
__________________
The heart is an unreliable narrator.

Before you PM, introduce yourself. You can find me here... Mama Blu's
And for those especially daring folks... you can show off your hands here

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #13
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia (occasionally USA)
Posts: 3,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
And men wonder where the ladies are using such vile language. Equal society and all that jazz hunny.
Using cuss words is not remotely comparable to PUA slime playing on a woman's insecurities to get into her pants.
__________________
New for the 2014 Halloween contest: Red Callum, Sweet Cate. Cate promises to sleep with Callum if he'll prove his courage by spending Halloween in the old crypt... how could this possibly be a bad idea? Please read and vote!

Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #14
JtohisPB
Cavity Inducing
 
JtohisPB's Avatar
 
JtohisPB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
You're a good man. I have found that when I am dating, at the start I will point out the "out of place" things, for example a little belly, just so she won't get too confident and leave when things don't go so smoothly. Then I gently build her up and tell her how much I love the parts she may think are unattractive. That way she is more into me as I am one of the only guys who see her beauty.

Maybe you should try this approach in the future. Good luck my friend, you're a good guy
This is horrible, a crap strategy. This sort of game playing has no place in meaningful relationship building. Additionally, the post is misplaced in a thread in which the OP is seeking to build her man's confidence.
__________________
Please don't PM me for anything other than friendship.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #15
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
I have found that when I am dating, at the start I will point out the "out of place" things, for example a little belly, just so she won't get too confident and leave when things don't go so smoothly. Then I gently build her up and tell her how much I love the parts she may think are unattractive. That way she is more into me as I am one of the only guys who see her beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blulilacgrl View Post
Are you effin' shittin' me?! Your "technique" is to break her down and then make her dependent through a series of manipulative and fraudulent practices?
Gotta agree with Blulilacgirl here, one hundred percent. And you wonder why you got flamed in the other thread about your co-worker.

I never brought attention to my gf's figure verbally aside from mutually acknowledging that we are not exactly skinny people and that our weights are irrelevant to our relationship (a discussion that's pretty much inevitable in a world that insists on thin as a standard of beauty). I didn't talk about it, I showed her what I thought by taking the initiative to deliberately demonstrate affection and sexual interest specifically involving the parts about which she was sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdjectiveNounVerb View Post
She doesn't tell you something like "stop touching my fat"? That's what happens all too often when I try nuzzling or caressing or kissing my girlfriend's belly.
Not quite so bluntly, but I can see that happening with some people. I could tell that she was initially embarassed, and I'd back off but then kiss or cuddle her and tell her how attractive or sexy she is. In that situation I'd say something like "I love cuddling with you" or "I love your belly" or "You have a wonderful ass" or something similar. Then I'd go back and do it again later. Positive reinforcement! Being able to relax and be comfortable with your partner and knowing that they're attracted to you despite your perceived 'imperfections' makes a relationship so much easier and more enjoyable, not to mention encouraging sexual experimentation (which is far less likely if your partner is critical of you).
__________________
"Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."
  • HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #16
IrishFun69
Experienced
 
IrishFun69 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
Gotta agree with Blulilacgirl here, one hundred percent. And you wonder why you got flamed in the other thread about your co-worker.

I never brought attention to my gf's figure verbally aside from mutually acknowledging that we are not exactly skinny people and that our weights are irrelevant to our relationship (a discussion that's pretty much inevitable in a world that insists on thin as a standard of beauty). I didn't talk about it, I showed her what I thought by taking the initiative to deliberately demonstrate affection and sexual interest specifically involving the parts about which she was sensitive.
To each their own, that's fine. Do you still find her attractive? If you do rock on. Is she only slightly overwieght or obese? If she is more perhaps it may be better to be cruel to be kind so it would encourage her to lose weight for health reasons.

Take care dude.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia (occasionally USA)
Posts: 3,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
To each their own, that's fine. Do you still find her attractive? If you do rock on. Is she only slightly overwieght or obese? If she is more perhaps it may be better to be cruel to be kind so it would encourage her to lose weight for health reasons.
"Oh my god, you're right! I'm fat and I never realised it! If only somebody had pointed this out years ago! Thank god you did, now at last I can do something about it!"

- things you will never ever hear a woman say.

Chipping away at a woman's self-esteem might encourage her to do something about her weight, but it's very unlikely to encourage her to do something HELPFUL. Insecurity is more likely to encourage a cycle of unhealthy worthless diets and/or comfort eating.
__________________
New for the 2014 Halloween contest: Red Callum, Sweet Cate. Cate promises to sleep with Callum if he'll prove his courage by spending Halloween in the old crypt... how could this possibly be a bad idea? Please read and vote!

Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
IrishFun69
Experienced
 
IrishFun69 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
"Oh my god, you're right! I'm fat and I never realised it! If only somebody had pointed this out years ago! Thank god you did, now at last I can do something about it!"

- things you will never ever hear a woman say.

Chipping away at a woman's self-esteem might encourage her to do something about her weight, but it's very unlikely to encourage her to do something HELPFUL. Insecurity is more likely to encourage a cycle of unhealthy worthless diets and/or comfort eating.
Thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #19
MissBonita2012
Experienced
 
MissBonita2012 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 91
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the advice. I am pretty affectionate in general and I haven't been able to keep my hands of this guy so he has plenty of evidence that I find him attractive. I love to kiss, hug, snuggle, and nuzzle him in public and private. I think he was a little uncomfortable with the public affection at first but I notice he has started to do those things with me as well. I did take some of the advice given and made sure I started telling him how attracted I am to him and I asked about why he turned the lights out. He didn't really answer the question, but he didn't turn out the lights the next time. I tend to be pretty shy myself but I have been pushing myself to be more open and share with him what I'm thinking and feeling. I don't like playing games, but I sometimes wonder that I'm being too open. He is sexy as hell to me, all of him, and I'm so fortunate to have him in my life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBonita2012 View Post
Thanks everyone for the advice. I am pretty affectionate in general and I haven't been able to keep my hands of this guy so he has plenty of evidence that I find him attractive. I love to kiss, hug, snuggle, and nuzzle him in public and private. I think he was a little uncomfortable with the public affection at first but I notice he has started to do those things with me as well. I did take some of the advice given and made sure I started telling him how attracted I am to him and I asked about why he turned the lights out. He didn't really answer the question, but he didn't turn out the lights the next time. I tend to be pretty shy myself but I have been pushing myself to be more open and share with him what I'm thinking and feeling. I don't like playing games, but I sometimes wonder that I'm being too open. He is sexy as hell to me, all of him, and I'm so fortunate to have him in my life.
Fantastic news!

I don't like games either. Be yourself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #21
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFun69 View Post
You're a good man. I have found that when I am dating, at the start I will point out the "out of place" things, for example a little belly, just so she won't get too confident and leave when things don't go so smoothly. Then I gently build her up and tell her how much I love the parts she may think are unattractive. That way she is more into me as I am one of the only guys who see her beauty.
How long does it take for women to see that all your ugly is on the inside?

I saw it the first time you posted here.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBonita2012 View Post
I love to kiss, hug, snuggle, and nuzzle him in public and private. I think he was a little uncomfortable with the public affection at first but I notice he has started to do those things with me as well. I did take some of the advice given and made sure I started telling him how attracted I am to him and I asked about why he turned the lights out. He didn't really answer the question, but he didn't turn out the lights the next time.
Congrats. Just don't push too hard or too fast. Keep an eye on his reactions because there may be some things he's not comfortable with (yet). Best of luck.
__________________
"Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."
  • HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #23
Lisalit13
Literotica Guru
 
Lisalit13 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 26/f in mass
Posts: 681
I love bigger men....more to love.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
IrishFun69
Experienced
 
IrishFun69 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
How long does it take for women to see that all your ugly is on the inside?

I saw it the first time you posted here.
Insulting me in this manner also highlights your ugliness.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #25
JtohisPB
Cavity Inducing
 
JtohisPB's Avatar
 
JtohisPB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
How long does it take for women to see that all your ugly is on the inside?

I saw it the first time you posted here.
Once again, I wish we had that Facebook "like" button.
__________________
Please don't PM me for anything other than friendship.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.