Old 07-18-2005, 05:08 PM   #1
lmaonade
Virgin

Question hymen :/

hello, my girlfriend is a virgin and we have tried to have sex several times. however, it is hard to break her hymen (it hurts her a lot and it seems to be very thick). if there is anything that would help her first time be as smooth as possible, and also any tips as to being able to have intercourse successfully, please let me know.

thanks in advance!

Old 07-18-2005, 05:30 PM   #2
snowy ciara
Nerdalicious!

Location: where the maples leaves are FIERY and the RCMPs are hunky
Bring her to orgasm first without penis to vagina penetration. Go down on her, do manual stimulation, maybe one or two fingers penetration, if you HAVE to have penetration. After she's come, she'll be laying there all relaxed and she'll be lubricated from her previous orgasm. You may want to add a little KY or something to your cock, too, just to help things a long a bit. Take it slow, because the female body is a funny thing. Even if the brain wants it, the vagina remembers YOOOWWWCCCCHHH!!!!! and will tense up to try to keep the intruder out. If you just stab it in there, it isn't going to work. Hopefully, the fact that she's somewhat relaxed now will help.

"you come on all fluffy and cuddly, but you are actually a human hand grenade" R. Rathbone, Esq.

"Sometimes you must cross the vast Desert of Stupid to get to the Garden of Not Being a Complete Idiot. " Maureen Johnson

"Chaos busts like a cheap condom, leaving damp spots and fear in its wake." E. Anne Bardawill

Old 07-18-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
Weird Harold
Opinionated Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaonade
however, it is hard to break her hymen (it hurts her a lot and it seems to be very thick). if there is anything that would help her first time be as smooth as possible, and also any tips as to being able to have intercourse successfully, please let me know.
An OB/GYN visit would seem to be indicated. The OB/GYN can remove her hymen if it is unnaturally thick, or just to ease her defloration if it's normal, but at the very least, an exam and a doctor's reassurance that some pain is a normal part of defloration will help her relax.

Second, when you think you've done enough foreplay, start over from scratch and do at least that much more -- twice! If she's not completely aroused -- to the point of begging for defloration if you can manage it -- she's going to have problems with nerves and second thoughts.

(Now if I could just figure out which questions they go to. )

Old 07-18-2005, 05:56 PM   #4
bisexplicit
but i'm a lesbian

I second visiting your doctor to talk about this sortof thing. Its actually fairly normal, as far as I can tell, having problems with sex in the beginning.
Since you are having sex, she should be going to an OBGYN anyway. And while at a visit she can simply ask. (They do sometimes note those things for you as well, while checking everything out to make sure its all in proper working order. )

The clouds in your eyes down your face they pour - Joshua Radin

I don't know who I am - who I am - without you,
All I know is that I should.
- Missy Higgins

Old 07-18-2005, 07:51 PM   #5
flowerchilde
Really Experienced

Yes, I have to agree with the visit to an OB/GYN. I didn't have any problems with my hymen, it broke quite easily with very little pain, but it sounds to me like she may have an abnormality that could be fixed by the doctor. I've heard of some women having to have their hymens removed by the doctor because it would break even after having sex the first time. Just my $0.02.

Old 07-18-2005, 11:36 PM   #6
EJFan
Absolute Genius

isn't it true that some hymens can actually calcify?? it seems to me i read about this a few years ago.

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX

Old 07-19-2005, 05:18 AM   #7
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

It does sound like she should be checked out by a doctor. I had the same problem, I could not even insert a tampon. Turns out my hymen was very thick and it would have been extremely difficult if not impossible to break it just with penile penetration. After surgical intervention and a night in hospital I had no more problems, though my first time did still hurt

Happily collared and married to my Master Gil_T2 on 9 December 2006

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 09-08-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
lonelysmile
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit58 View Post
It does sound like she should be checked out by a doctor. I had the same problem, I could not even insert a tampon. Turns out my hymen was very thick and it would have been extremely difficult if not impossible to break it just with penile penetration. After surgical intervention and a night in hospital I had no more problems, though my first time did still hurt
I know this is from like a hundred years ago, but I'm relatively new

I went to the doctor when I was younger and he told me that I would have to have my hymen removed... is a hospital stay always necessary or is that in certain cases?

I don't know if this ever gets looked at, but just in case haha

Old 09-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #9
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x

It can be done in a day but it depends mostly on whether you're put under anaesthetic or not as in some cases only a local anaesthetic is used. If you're knocked out, an overnight stay is pretty much standard so you can be monitored for any ill effects post anaesthesia.

Either way, you have to take it easy for a few days and if you're really lucky, you'll get a donut cushion so that you can sit comfortably.

I hope your procedure is a success and that you can enjoy yourself as you would like to once you're recovered.

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun

Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #10
bytor2112
Literotica Guru

two words..

ASS FUCK

Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #11
lonelysmile
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness View Post
It can be done in a day but it depends mostly on whether you're put under anaesthetic or not as in some cases only a local anaesthetic is used. If you're knocked out, an overnight stay is pretty much standard so you can be monitored for any ill effects post anaesthesia.

Either way, you have to take it easy for a few days and if you're really lucky, you'll get a donut cushion so that you can sit comfortably.

I hope your procedure is a success and that you can enjoy yourself as you would like to once you're recovered.
Thanks for your response!! <3 This helps me plan when I do it... looks like it'll have to wait until I'm on Uni break again haha Damnit.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #12
ReadyOne
Ready to Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness View Post

My vasectomy was 15 yrs ago as an outpatient. They used a general (I went to sleep) and 3 hours later (the second time I woke up) they sent me home with my spouse.

I'd assume such express service continues today...