Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Poetry Feedback & Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-02-2005, 10:27 PM   #101
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
All is well ... Can't ya tell
My smile ... Shines
Hair ... Waves to ya
Eyes ... Flutter and sigh
Heart has been with you ... All day

I miss you, my love
When are ya coming home
Days pass with slow ... Wanting
Nights of pure ... Lonesomeness

Time has robbed me ... Once again
Taking not only, my best friend,
My lover ... My one ... My everything

Standing by your side
Wishing all could ... Change
Turn back those hands of time
When we were together ... You were mine

Now I lay in wait ... Waiting
Tracking time on the calendar
One more day down ... Another day apart
Alone here ... You have my heart

My thoughts ... Are miles away
Dreary days pass
Raining ... In my soul
Thunder spears my mind
With each ringing ... Of the phone

Should I answer ... Yes
Can I take another day ... Away
Will he want to talk ... Just say Hi
Please let it be ... This day
That he says ... I am coming home
Meet me ... Lets be together ... Finally

Again my love ... I am fine
Give me a call ... You will see

My smile ... Shines
Hair ... Waves to ya
Eyes ... Flutter and sigh
My heart has been with you ... All day
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 06:17 AM   #102
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
How I ache for you. Feelings evolve,
take over. Crashes, into currents,
of desires embrace. My breath held
captive, by the wild beast of need.

Craving your touch, your mouth upon
my moistened skin. Our love entraps
my body, bound by your binding embrace.
No escape for me. I am yours.

Take my mind. Its feeble thoughts,
wanton wishes, of our two bodies
entwined. My heart as it beats.
Races for you. My body for it trembles,
shakes with the want of you. My soul,
as it is already so full of love,
dedicated devotion ...

Inhale all that I am. I have already,
inhaled you. Tasted hot silky sexiness,
just dripping, from your manliness.
Dined on erotica delight, desserts
pudding ... sweet. Spread fit
for a queen, your queen of the night.

Come be the king of my heart, you
already own me body and soul.
Rule over this body, of want,
need for you. Chastise this wicked
thinking queen of your heart.
Love me, your queen forever
more. As I too, do all this for you,
My Love ...

~
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 01:42 PM   #103
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
How I ache for you. Feelings evolve,
take over. Crashes, into currents,
of desires embrace. My breath held
captive, by the wild beast of need.

Craving your touch, your mouth upon
my moistened skin. Our love entraps
my body, bound by your binding embrace.
No escape for me. I am yours.

Take my mind. Its feeble thoughts,
wanton wishes, of our two bodies
entwined. My heart as it beats.
Races for you. My body for it trembles,
shakes with the want of you. My soul,
as it is already so full of love,
dedicated devotion ...

Inhale all that I am. I have already,
inhaled you. Tasted hot silky sexiness,
just dripping, from your manliness.
Dined on erotica delight, desserts
pudding ... sweet. Spread fit
for a queen, your queen of the night.

Come be the king of my heart, you
already own me body and soul.
Rule over this body, of want,
need for you. Chastise this wicked
thinking queen of your heart.
Love me, your queen forever
more. As I too, do all this for you,
My Love ...

~

I really like this RF ~ one of my fav's of yours me thinks...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 08:25 PM   #104
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
My heart is not mine.
I have sent it away.
To run ... Laugh ... Play

Over the dry dreary dessert.
Even topping the highest,
monstery mountains ...

No ice can touch.
Another, cannot break.

Fire resides as.
passion rides high.
Overfilling eagerness,
stands tall ... proud.

Like a puppy with a bone.
My heart has found,
its eternal ... home.

Deep inside,
sultry souls intertwine.
Far away it flew.
Wild ... free.
I was left ... behind.

This is my wish.
My lasting want.
Keep my heart close,
My Love.

Sheltered from rain.
All the pain,
we must endure.

When the time
is right,
Bring it back
home.

Then our life,
we can begin
anew ...

~ ~

Last edited by RhymeFairy : 08-03-2005 at 08:29 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 09:25 PM   #105
My Erotic Tale
Literotica Guru
 
My Erotic Tale's Avatar
 
My Erotic Tale is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Trinity River
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
My heart is not mine.
I have sent it away.
To run ... Laugh ... Play

Over the dry dreary dessert.
Even topping the highest,
monstery mountains ...

No ice can touch.
Another, cannot break.

Fire resides as.
passion rides high.
Overfilling eagerness,
stands tall ... proud.

Like a puppy with a bone.
My heart has found,
its eternal ... home.

Deep inside,
sultry souls intertwine.
Far away it flew.
Wild ... free.
I was left ... behind.

This is my wish.
My lasting want.
Keep my heart close,
My Love.

Sheltered from rain.
All the pain,
we must endure.

When the time
is right,
Bring it back
home.

Then our life,
we can begin
anew ...

~ ~
I killed love again today
it tried to spark itself alive in a thought
I pushed it back and shut the door and locked it
the dragon that weaves a dream come true
holding and sharing with the new
that dawns a day where, they walk away
I killed love again today
__________________
Art~
My Erotic Tales(2005)
My Erotic Tails (2004 submissions)

Candy Cane

The Pussy in the Christmas Hat
(Literotica Winter Holiday story contest 2005)



"Into the Woods" (erotic fairy tales)

Soul * Pearls~
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #106
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Erotic Tale
I killed love again today
it tried to spark itself alive in a thought
I pushed it back and shut the door and locked it
the dragon that weaves a dream come true
holding and sharing with the new
that dawns a day where, they walk away
I killed love again today

don't kill all that's new. protect it,
share it, let it grow firm, tall.
out reaching shadows disappear.

live wires of smoldering sensuality,
caress ... coming to fruitation. sun
shining down, filling love with warm
honey dew. wrapping you in its rippling
rays. comfort renewed, spreading through.

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #107
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Paper and pen, come in handy at times.
One must remember, what they want outta life.
Brush away cake crumbs, in your writers den.
Take pen in hand, tell me what is important.

Being alone, is good for the hungry soul.
Telling what this tribulation, has meant to you.
Words come forth, whispering wants of need.
Appearing out of the air, your dream of a future.

Heart cries an echoing beat, of lost love.
Murmurings, of what could have been.
Caressing kiss of good-bye, on a lovers cheek.
Long lingering looks wayfaring back, from memory lane.

Despair not my friend, of the darkened night.
Here is the land, of many a dream come true.
Wish it, on your keyboard fairy tonight.
On the morrow, will all seem but a distant thought.

Cares, worries are all the bothersome same.
Trouble in the night, we can but kiss away.
Penning doubts, fearsome fears out to dry.
Cry no more, your dream fairy is here...


  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2005, 08:08 AM   #108
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Paper and pen, come in handy at times.
One must remember, what they want outta life.
Brush away cake crumbs, in your writers den.
Take pen in hand, tell me what is important.

Being alone, is good for the hungry soul.
Telling what this tribulation, has meant to you.
Words come forth, whispering wants of need.
Appearing out of the air, your dream of a future.

Heart cries an echoing beat, of lost love.
Murmurings, of what could have been.
Caressing kiss of good-bye, on a lovers cheek.
Long lingering looks wayfaring back, from memory lane.

Despair not my friend, of the darkened night.
Here is the land, of many a dream come true.
Wish it, on your keyboard fairy tonight.
On the morrow, will all seem but a distant thought.

Cares, worries are all the bothersome same.
Trouble in the night, we can but kiss away.
Penning doubts, fearsome fears out to dry.
Cry no more, your dream fairy is here...



This is lovely my friend ~ a really nice piece...

Thanks for sharing...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2005, 10:14 PM   #109
My Erotic Tale
Literotica Guru
 
My Erotic Tale's Avatar
 
My Erotic Tale is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Trinity River
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Paper and pen, come in handy at times.
One must remember, what they want outta life.
Brush away cake crumbs, in your writers den.
Take pen in hand, tell me what is important.

Being alone, is good for the hungry soul.
Telling what this tribulation, has meant to you.
Words come forth, whispering wants of need.
Appearing out of the air, your dream of a future.

Heart cries an echoing beat, of lost love.
Murmurings, of what could have been.
Caressing kiss of good-bye, on a lovers cheek.
Long lingering looks wayfaring back, from memory lane.

Despair not my friend, of the darkened night.
Here is the land, of many a dream come true.
Wish it, on your keyboard fairy tonight.
On the morrow, will all seem but a distant thought.

Cares, worries are all the bothersome same.
Trouble in the night, we can but kiss away.
Penning doubts, fearsome fears out to dry.
Cry no more, your dream fairy is here...


<grinin>

are you related to the tooth fairy cause she still owes me money <grin>
chunkin stones at tenn
__________________
Art~
My Erotic Tales(2005)
My Erotic Tails (2004 submissions)

Candy Cane

The Pussy in the Christmas Hat
(Literotica Winter Holiday story contest 2005)



"Into the Woods" (erotic fairy tales)

Soul * Pearls~
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 07:11 AM   #110
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
show the flower,
after the rain.
slow dew drops,
glistening down.

roots holding tight,
to soft succulent,
mealy ground.
leaves perky,
seeking warmth.

such beauty,
to behold.
transforms,
inspires the soul ...

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 07:35 AM   #111
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
show the flower,
after the rain.
slow dew drops,
glistening down.

roots holding tight,
to soft succulent,
mealy ground.
leaves perky,
seeking warmth.

such beauty,
to behold.
transforms,
inspires the soul ...


This is lovely ~ very nice my friend...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 07:40 AM   #112
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Talking

Jenn ~

Thanks My Friend. Has been a long week.

TGIF ~!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy ~



He said, how can you write about love
When you have no idea what it really is...

I look into the mirror of time. Reflections
of cracked, broken love. Shine back, dead
embers blackened with time nothing
remains, cept' time.

Time to get back, to the world of the living.
The world where my dreams can, have
come true. Pick up your carpet bag of love.
Dip it into the traffic Of what could be.

I really want him happy. He does not see.
All he sees is death, destruction. Crazy
pictures fill his head, of what used to be.
A time when he was the only happy man.
The only happy man on earth, Only he
was happy.

Happiness I say, comes from within.
I wanna be happy too. I can be happy,
Just please, leave me be.

Go on with your life. Reach out, find a gurl.
She can be the happiness you desire, want,
need, in your heart of hearts.

I can write about love, happiness, desire.
I have hope, dreams, of what I want.
Me ... You know, the girl you used to know.
You met her, wed her, and only remembered,
You ...

I stand here, tell you. Life is not all about you.
I am me. I am happy. Me without you.
Happy ...



  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 07:45 AM   #113
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Jenn ~

Thanks My Friend. Has been a long week.

TGIF ~!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy ~



He said, how can you write about love
When you have no idea what it really is...

I look into the mirror of time. Reflections
of cracked, broken love. Shine back, dead
embers blackened with time nothing
remains, cept' time.

Time to get back, to the world of the living.
The world where my dreams can, have
come true. Pick up your carpet bag of love.
Dip it into the traffic Of what could be.

I really want him happy. He does not see.
All he sees is death, destruction. Crazy
pictures fill his head, of what used to be.
A time when he was the only happy man.
The only happy man on earth, Only he
was happy.

Happiness I say, comes from within.
I wanna be happy too. I can be happy,
Just please, leave me be.

Go on with your life. Reach out, find a gurl.
She can be the happiness you desire, want,
need, in your heart of hearts.

I can write about love, happiness, desire.
I have hope, dreams, of what I want.
Me ... You know, the girl you used to know.
You met her, wed her, and only remembered,
You ...

I stand here, tell you. Life is not all about you.
I am me. I am happy. Me without you.
Happy ...




Yep you can say that again hun!...looking forward to a peaceful and relaxing weekend...


I love this poem too ~ I totally get it...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 11:19 PM   #114
My Erotic Tale
Literotica Guru
 
My Erotic Tale's Avatar
 
My Erotic Tale is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Trinity River
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Jenn ~

Thanks My Friend. Has been a long week.

TGIF ~!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy ~



He said, how can you write about love
When you have no idea what it really is...

I look into the mirror of time. Reflections
of cracked, broken love. Shine back, dead
embers blackened with time nothing
remains, cept' time.

Time to get back, to the world of the living.
The world where my dreams can, have
come true. Pick up your carpet bag of love.
Dip it into the traffic Of what could be.

I really want him happy. He does not see.
All he sees is death, destruction. Crazy
pictures fill his head, of what used to be.
A time when he was the only happy man.
The only happy man on earth, Only he
was happy.

Happiness I say, comes from within.
I wanna be happy too. I can be happy,
Just please, leave me be.

Go on with your life. Reach out, find a gurl.
She can be the happiness you desire, want,
need, in your heart of hearts.

I can write about love, happiness, desire.
I have hope, dreams, of what I want.
Me ... You know, the girl you used to know.
You met her, wed her, and only remembered,
You ...

I stand here, tell you. Life is not all about you.
I am me. I am happy. Me without you.
Happy ...



sometimes words of truth cut like a knife
it is when we cut ourselves that we realize this
usually cutting ourselves to avoid cutting another
so how do we get to the point where anything we say to a loved one
cuts and slices the soul, the opposite of growing in love
__________________
Art~
My Erotic Tales(2005)
My Erotic Tails (2004 submissions)

Candy Cane

The Pussy in the Christmas Hat
(Literotica Winter Holiday story contest 2005)



"Into the Woods" (erotic fairy tales)

Soul * Pearls~
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 11:25 PM   #115
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Mused ~

Fast forward this muse. Take
her witty wings. String her up,
devil dancing with glee. Long
day, finally pass. Spring up, to
tomorrow, don't you dare.

Rest is required, for this weary
soul. Writing for all, I have
and hold. Solitary nights,
bloodshot morns. Pinch me
baby, for I must not dream.

Nightly visions to carry on.
Grabbing, screaming behind
heavenly lids. Flutters of
sparrows, taking flight, mid
air. Tenderly, hold me tight.

Muse cuts chase. Frothy,
musical laughter, escapes.
Her wit still intact. Ladder
drops, end of day. Too
soon, fast forward,
mused ...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You my friends. I really am fine.
Just had to get that off my chest.
Had posted it on another thread,
a couple months ago. Just needed
to be re-said.



I kinda like this Mused poem.
Am really liking Liars' Spank the Muse thread.

* Grins *


  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 12:27 AM   #116
CharleyH
Curioser and curiouser
 
CharleyH's Avatar
 
CharleyH is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The rabbit hole
Posts: 16,770
bump bump
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 06:54 AM   #117
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You my friends. I really am fine.
Just had to get that off my chest.
Had posted it on another thread,
a couple months ago. Just needed
to be re-said.




Glad your ok hun...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:09 AM   #118
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Lost love paints the heart blue.
As sterile forms, line up. One by
one marching, seeing crumbled
papers, fluttering down. Rug
shags slow beat ... dark. Blue
letters wrinkle, tears slide out.

Love lost ... No, a forgotten love.
Remembers, nothings face. While
painting love blue, outside ... in.
Picturing it all, crinkled paper
descends ... forgotten.





I like the flow of this one.
The lil whispers of sneak attack
on words. Just me ~

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #119
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Talking

LMAO @ your new av ~ that's brilliant ~ I love it...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:35 AM   #120
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C
LMAO @ your new av ~ that's brilliant ~ I love it...

Thought we might
* Stir * things up this am..
Thanks My Friend



  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:37 AM   #121
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Thought we might
* Stir * things up this am..
Thanks My Friend



Well it certainly livens things up ~ makes me wanna give it a tissue!, lol...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:46 AM   #122
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C
Well it certainly livens things up ~ makes me wanna give it a tissue!, lol...

Poor lil flower.
Gonna put her to bed.
I can fix this my friend.
Hide n watch.
She will be better,
by tomorrows end ... ~


* Grins *
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:48 AM   #123
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Poor lil flower.
Gonna put her to bed.
I can fix this my friend.
Hide n watch.
She will be better,
by tomorrows end ... ~


* Grins *

Yes I think she needs to go to bed with a box of kleenex and plenty of fluids lol...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 11:58 AM   #124
RhymeFairy
Literotica Guru
 
RhymeFairy's Avatar
 
RhymeFairy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: RhymeVille ~
Posts: 8,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer C

Yes I think she needs to go to bed with a box of kleenex and plenty of fluids lol...
Grrrr fluids
says you.
WooHooo
I wanna be a lil
Sick flower.

Poor it on.
Nice n slow.
Give me those
fluids. To have
an hold.

My mouth just
begs, tongue lashes
and thrashes.
Neding some
fluid, before
I get a tongue
lashing ...

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2005, 12:03 PM   #125
Jennifer C
Tell me how you want it
 
Jennifer C's Avatar
 
Jennifer C is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,922
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeFairy
Grrrr fluids
says you.
WooHooo
I wanna be a lil
Sick flower.

Poor it on.
Nice n slow.
Give me those
fluids. To have
an hold.

My mouth just
begs, tongue lashes
and thrashes.
Neding some
fluid, before
I get a tongue
lashing ...


Lol, how much coffee have you had today? Are you on a caffein high?...
__________________
Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
By Paul Engle


~ Jennifer C

~ Poetry and Dreams

~ New Poem ~ Sometimes

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.