Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 09-25-2017, 07:29 PM   #4751
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatcherRob View Post
Hi. I'm older than dirt and been married to the same sexy woman for a long time. I'd like to ask some questions but not sure how to start a thread. I've been around Lit for several years and am a regular commenter on stories and here in the forum. I love touching and being touched. We enjoy oral and vaginal sex. What more can I say??
Does your wife know you are on Lit?

Old 10-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #4752
Damoiselle
Experienced

Hello

I'm from the California wine country, and I'm mostly here to indulge in my guilty delight with bodice ripper style fiction. I'm in my late twenties and I work in wine sales, but writing has always been my passion.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #4753
lilmew
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoiselle View Post
I'm from the California wine country, and I'm mostly here to indulge in my guilty delight with bodice ripper style fiction. I'm in my late twenties and I work in wine sales, but writing has always been my passion.
You wrote Imperius, correct? I loved it...

Old 10-05-2017, 09:53 PM   #4754
Damoiselle
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmew View Post
You wrote Imperius, correct? I loved it...
I did! And thank you very much. It was a relief to see it was generally well received.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #4755
lilmew
Virgin

Quote:
I did! And thank you very much. It was a relief to see it was generally well received.
Awesome! Thought I recognized your name.

Welcome, to you and everyone else!

Old 10-05-2017, 11:18 PM   #4756
Damoiselle
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmew View Post
Awesome! Thought I recognized your name.

Welcome, to you and everyone else!
Thank you very much. I'm glad to be here.

And in case you haven't yet seen, Chapter 3 of Imperius is up.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:30 PM   #4757
lilmew
Virgin

Quote:
Thank you very much. I'm glad to be here.

And in case you haven't yet seen, Chapter 3 of Imperius is up.
*squeals, giggles* now Iíve got a bedtime story for Daddy to read! *hugs*

Thank you!!

Old 10-06-2017, 11:05 AM   #4758
GentleDom1000
Virgin

Quote:
I was just in Napa and Sonoma last week. I love it there. Too bad we didn't meet in advance. Wine is definitely my passion. My cellar holds 1200, but only has about 500 right now.

Old 10-08-2017, 01:49 AM   #4759
BMush
Virgin

Smile New here!

Hello everyone! Sooo I'm new here and see it is customary to put a little about myself on here. Not sure where to start. I'm a 5'2'' bi-curious female. I'm in my mid 20's and have not told a soul about my feelings. I work out a lot and enjoy how my body has changed from my hard work. I'm shy around other women that I find attractive, but open up if we become friends. I just noticed this about myself. I hope to be able to explore and maybe find some good advice as to what comes next.

Thanks!

Brandy

Old 10-23-2017, 10:49 AM   #4760
Unknown2387
Virgin

New here

Hello all, I'm a 30yo male, married with 2 daughter's. Recently found out my wife had a pretty extreme lust to be with a dom. She has always come off very strong willed during sexual activities, but never overbearing. I'm looking to find more info on what exactly she is looking for. I get into it at times with choking and spanking, tied her up a few times, but again nothing crazy. Also a little about me. I'm a type 1 diabetic and my erections have become somewhat short lived, so the hours of sex have faded away, and I feel horrible for leaving both of us wanting. Anyhow, that's my story and I look forward to learning and getting to better understand what my wife needs and wants.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:54 PM   #4761
1FunCanadianGuy
Virgin

Hi From Canada

I am a Canadian Guy that loves browsing Lit threads and sexy chats.

Fun, sexy women are a turn on for me and I love oral... the feel and taste of a woman's pussy on my tongue, and the warmth and wetness of a woman's mouth as she slides it down my hard cock...

Would love to chat...

Old 11-23-2017, 05:18 AM   #4762
Charly_M
Virgin

Hi from US

I am new here(ish) I have been reading for a while but now I am ready to publish a bit. Other than that I am just a kinky lady, among many other things

Old 11-23-2017, 07:03 PM   #4763
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced

Hi

We are a married couple sharing pics. We love reading and posting on these forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by Blowbang : 11-27-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:18 PM   #4764
MrNoGamesD
Virgin

Very new as of one day! Just looking to chat with some ladies

Old 11-23-2017, 09:32 PM   #4765
SCcocklover
Virgin

New to lit but loving it!

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #4766
pumperguy191
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCcocklover View Post
New to lit but loving it!
welcome, enjoy yourself while you are here

Old 12-03-2017, 10:26 AM   #4767
Scareltt
Really Experienced

Finally Saying hello

Hello everyone,

I'm a 40 something mother of 2. Married for a very long time.

longtime lurker, I found this site a long time ago, when my husband approached me with some new ideas. At first I was uncomfortable. Being married for over 10 years with a young family. I listened and I indulged him in a few of his ideas.

That's when I started googling and doing research for myself.

Then I introduced my own ideas, some of my ideas made him more uncomfortable than I was when we started talking about this. Now we are firmly going down this road.

I know part of him wishes he never brought it up, but the other part of him knows he is a much better Husband, Father, and Person because of it.

I like to whisper to close friends, that at first I was kicking and screaming at his original idea, well figuratively. Now there are nights he kicks and screams, for real."

I am be looking for friends, advice, and interesting conversation.

Scareltt
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...hp?uid=3998491

Old 12-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #4768
MistressPersephone
Virgin

Hello,

My name is Persephone, I am a 30-somthing woman married with no children (yet.) I have been writing kinky fan-fiction for many years but have never written anything totally unique until now.

Lets see what happens XXX

Old 12-04-2017, 01:05 PM   #4769
bi11ionaire
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressPersephone View Post
Hello,

My name is Persephone, I am a 30-somthing woman married with no children (yet.) I have been writing kinky fan-fiction for many years but have never written anything totally unique until now.

Lets see what happens XXX
Welcome Mistress Persephone - you have an enigmatic name :-)

Old 01-05-2018, 03:43 PM   #4770
PoisonCrazyLush
Virgin

Hello! My name is Lyza and I'm here to improve my writing skills. I've always had an interest in writing but never found my calling, until now. I can't wait to learn more about writing erotica and hopefully post some stories someday. I'm a 22 year old girl who is dating an amazing and supportive guy. As far as kinks go I'm adventurous and willing to try almost anything once. That goes for writing it too. I'm excited to spend some time here and see what I can learn!

Old 01-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #4771
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonCrazyLush View Post
Hello! My name is Lyza and I'm here to improve my writing skills. I've always had an interest in writing but never found my calling, until now. I can't wait to learn more about writing erotica and hopefully post some stories someday. I'm a 22 year old girl who is dating an amazing and supportive guy. As far as kinks go I'm adventurous and willing to try almost anything once. That goes for writing it too. I'm excited to spend some time here and see what I can learn!
Welcome to Lit. Please let us know when you have posted something.

Old 02-11-2018, 02:30 AM   #4772
Kelseyd020200
Really Experienced

Hi. I'm Kelsey. New here but have visited before. Don't know how to do anything here especially the profile thing and adding pics. Anyways, hi!

Old 03-01-2018, 12:43 AM   #4773
cryptoxxx
Virgin

Smile

Hi, Everyone! I am a programmer and I make software. I like to team up with writers and models, especially those entrepreneur minded to make money with erotic content, taking advantage of the new payment option in the form of crypto mining, which is accessible to anyone with a computer.

Old 03-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #4774
chriscritter
Experienced

Hello, looking forward to reading everyone's stories, and eventually writing and sharing some of my thoughts. I can see I'm not the only one with a mind that constantly wanders.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:09 PM   #4775
Agdistis
Virgin

Hey - I don't want to seem like a bot, so hi.

I'm interested in writing stories with other people/RPG's. Have you heard of bioprinting and stem cells? I'd like to write a science fiction story where humanity has developed the ability to print new bodies. Specifically, I want to do an 'Adam and Eve' story where two or more people receive new bodies and attempt to make a new civilization. This would involve;

1: Playing out the design of the new bodies and the remodelling of the characters' old bodies into their new ones,
2: If I can get more than one person do do this with me, playing out the pair-ups and - if you can write more than one character, that would be great,
3: Gender confusion,
4: Breeding and impregnation,
5: Creating a new culture in-character, which amounts to worldbuilding - deciding on food, clothing styles, etiquette, etc. I want to play out the interpersonal struggles to decide the new norms.

I would prefer an email @ agdistis@protonmail.com, but I'm happy to respond to PM's. I want as many people as possible for this game.

Sorry if this is too detailed for an introduction - I'll make a new thread if required.