Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #3926
Kikoro
Experienced

Well I am sending it to people by request. I also have a much larger sample pool (with feedback) to compare to that you guys aren't familiar with yet. If I get to know any of you well enough, I may share the name under which I've posted previous works (and the site where I posted them), but I've recognized one name on this site already as being someone I've had difficulties with in the past (and their posting habits lead me to believe it is absolutely the same person).

For now, instead of relying on past works, I'd like to increase the pool of new works. It was just a bad idea in general to start off with a theme I am particularly uncomfortable with without any kind of baseline established for constructive criticism.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #3927
alcapone60
Virgin

Finally Admitting Things to Myself

I am a 56 year old straight white guy living in Memphis. A high school age boy introduced me to blow jobs . Since he got to me before I was programed by society to believe that only "a queer" would enjoy oral pleasure from another guy, it was just about the most enjoyable experience of my lifetime, to that point. I enjoyed returning the favor almost as much. It was off the chart erotic (it was years later that I realized that hyper excitement I had never felt before was actually sexual arousal) but all we ever did was oral. I knew zero about sex at the time, so I was just along for the ride.

One of my unfulfilled specific sexual desires started as wanting to get a guy off with my hands and mouth. As the time has passed, that fantasy has evolved into a full fledged , totally romantic sexual encounter. I may love it, or I may not. One thing is certain, I must see for myself.

Another unfulfilled specific sexual desire, or fantasy, is to be seduced by a lolita. Besides her naturally beautiful face, she has the most perfect ass and legs in 25 states. The puffy nipples on her perfect A cup titties get erect when she flirts. She is a neighbor girl, or maybe the daughter of a girl I am seeing. She tastefully makes sure plenty of her hard body, flawless skin and perky 32A titties are always on display for me. That keen animal sense that comes with those puffy nipples and her minstrual cycle tells her this animal can just barely resist mating her, and she wants it. She has learned about sex from her friends and the internet. She has turned to boys her age in her quest for what she knows sex should be. Those encounters always ended with her feeling more frustrated than ever. She is a sharp kid. After the second boy she tried to seduce pinched those delicious puffies so hard they hurt for a week and pumped a load in his pants before she could even get his cock out, she knew she was asking a boy to do a man's job. I think it's natural to lust after flawless and beautiful, sexually mature girls, regardless of how young they are. What seperates us from animals and africans is our ability to control animal urges. Meanwhile, she is turning up the heat. No bra, tiny t-shirts, hard nipples, shorter short shorts makes it so obvious ......... what would you do?

Last edited by LadyG : 12-16-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #3928
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcapone60 View Post
I am a 56 year old straight white guy living in Memphis Since he got to me before I was programed by society to believe that only "a queer" would enjoy oral pleasure from another guy, it was just about the most enjoyable experience of my lifetime, to that point. I enjoyed returning the favor almost as much. It was off the chart erotic (it was years later that I realized that hyper excitement I had never felt before was actually sexual arousal) but all we ever did was oral. I knew zero about sex at the time, so I was just along for the ride.

One of my unfulfilled specific sexual desires started as wanting to get a guy off with my hands and mouth. As the time has passed, that fantasy has evolved into a full fledged , totally romantic sexual encounter. I may love it, or I may not. One thing is certain, I must see for myself.

Another unfulfilled specific sexual desire, or fantasy, is to be seduced by a lolita. Besides her naturally beautiful face, she has the most perfect ass and legs in 25 states. The puffy nipples on her perfect A cup titties get erect when she flirts. She is a neighbor girl, or maybe the daughter of a girl I am seeing. She tastefully makes sure plenty of her hard body, flawless skin and perky 32A titties are always on display for me. That keen animal sense that comes with those puffy nipples and her minstrual cycle tells her this animal can just barely resist mating her, and she wants it. She has learned about sex from her friends and the internet. She has turned to boys her age in her quest for what she knows sex should be. Those encounters always ended with her feeling more frustrated than ever. She is a sharp kid. After the second boy she tried to seduce pinched those delicious puffies so hard they hurt for a week and pumped a load in his pants before she could even get his cock out, she knew she was asking a boy to do a man's job. I think it's natural to lust after flawless and beautiful, sexually mature girls, regardless of how young they are. What seperates us from animals and africans is our ability to control animal urges. Meanwhile, she is turning up the heat. No bra, tiny t-shirts, hard nipples, shorter short shorts makes it so obvious ......... what would you do?
Well it depends on your relationship with her mum, or do you perhaps want them both at the same time? I reconise animal instincs with in you, soon it will be to much to contain them. Let is know how you get on

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/

Last edited by LadyG : 12-16-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #3929
Kikoro
Experienced

For those earlier that expressed interest in reading my submissions, I did have my entry to the Winter 2012 Story Contest accepted today. It was a lot more comfortable of a scenario to write within than my previous submission, and I hope some people will enjoy it. You can read it here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/snow-elf

Your honest votes and comments are appreciated (that's how we get better at our craft, after all)

Old 12-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #3930
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikoro View Post
For those earlier that expressed interest in reading my submissions, I did have my entry to the Winter 2012 Story Contest accepted today. It was a lot more comfortable of a scenario to write within than my previous submission, and I hope some people will enjoy it. You can read it here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/snow-elf

Your honest votes and comments are appreciated (that's how we get better at our craft, after all)
5 stars, and so arousing, I cant wait to read more of your submissions.

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/

Old 12-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #3931
Kikoro
Experienced

Thanks

I see why these "sweeps" are necessary now, though...three votes, zero comments, and my total score is 1.67. That kinda hurts.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #3932
Hubee
Really Experienced

Don't worry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikoro View Post
Thanks

I see why these "sweeps" are necessary now, though...three votes, zero comments, and my total score is 1.67. That kinda hurts.
Did you have to put it in the 'romance' section to qualify for the contest? I think it might have worked better in the 'non-human' division

Link for my stories below

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 12-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #3933
Kikoro
Experienced

No, although the "non-human" element is not played to strongly in the sexual parts of the story. There are some elements of physical appearance based on it, but they are also reasonably "human" as well. The plot is the only part that dictates that one of the characters is not human, plus the overall theme is definitely a romantic one, so I felt that it fit better with people's expectations.

Putting it in the non-human category might have given people the wrong impression. I suspect that most of the readers of that category are probably looking for either non-humanoid elements or some absurd, humanly impossible element within the sex scenes. As a stretch, maybe non-human creatures that change into a humanoid form for the purposes of sex. I doubt they are looking for a character that is for all intents and purposes human, except as dictated by plot points, though.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #3934
BelleGailmar
Virgin

Hello world. I am a mother, wife and a corporate middle manager. My professional life is not fulfilling. My marriage is no longer fulfilling. And my children - while still under my roof - have moved on. I can only sneak onto this site when I'm alone at home (or everyone's asleep) and have am just getting the nerve to post. I have been writing erotic stories -- for my own entertainment -- for awhile now and am summoning the strength to submit my writing to Literotica. I am so enjoying reading the other posts and the stories and poetry I find here.

More coming...

Old 12-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #3935
Kikoro
Experienced

Welcome aboard

Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #3936
AlysaNewport
Bisexual Guru

Hello everyone, *Waves* Iím here to make some friends here in Literotica. Iím 23 yr old female exploring the depths of shadows in the darkness that spawns before me. Iím just looking for some fun like everyone else. So men or women send me a shout and we will close the gap and see where we are at.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #3937
LoveHerNow
Lover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleGailmar View Post
Hello world. I am a mother, wife and a corporate middle manager. My professional life is not fulfilling. My marriage is no longer fulfilling. And my children - while still under my roof - have moved on. I can only sneak onto this site when I'm alone at home (or everyone's asleep) and have am just getting the nerve to post. I have been writing erotic stories -- for my own entertainment -- for awhile now and am summoning the strength to submit my writing to Literotica. I am so enjoying reading the other posts and the stories and poetry I find here.

More coming...
Welcome kindred spirit!

Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #3938
axilyae
Really Experienced

Hello everyone!

I've been a member of Literotica before; however, my studies back then became so time-consuming that I decided to take a hiatus that lasted a good two or three years. I missed my time here a lot, so now life has settled down and I have a lot more spare time, I decided to re-join (I forgot my original username..) and so here I am!

I enjoy the roleplaying areas of Literotica the most, but I'm getting into the swing of posting in other parts of the forum. I live happily with my partner, who is aware of my membership here..we often read some of the boards together

Looking forward to speaking to more of you around the site. It's good to be back.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #3939
Byron999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleGailmar View Post

More coming...
Love your writing on your site Belle. If you want feedback, you could turn on your PMs or send a Yahoo or MSM ID.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #3940
Domesticity
Really Experienced

Hi! I've just recently discovered the forums after enjoying the stories for a few years. I'm a mid-30's mother and wife who loves my family but loathes the domestic hamster wheel. My forum name is my way of poking fun at my life

I have a higher sex drive than my husband, we don't want an open relationship and I don't want to cheat so I look at lots of pictures of naked men, read great stories and masturbate but I hadn't even ever tried to masturbate until a few years ago (which is funny because I'm far from a prude). Thank you, literotica for helping me with that hurdle!

Hmmmm, what else? I've enjoyed some of the banter in the forum, liked the dick pic thread and I liked the thread of zaftig women. I'm curvy and it turns me on to read comments from men who find my body type attractive. I've not explored every sub forum yet but I'll be spending more time now that I've found the forums to see what fun awaits. I'm still not sure how involved I'll be in the forums but figured I'd introduce myself before jumping in the fray.

Last edited by Domesticity : 08-11-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #3941
Rother
Experienced

Hello.

I didn't realise that there were so many introduction topics here. Do people generally stick to certain parts of the site?

Anyway, hey. I'm new.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #3942
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesticity View Post
Hi! I've just recently discovered the forums after enjoying the stories for a few years. I'm a 33 year old mother and wife who loves my family but loathes the domestic hamster wheel. My forum name is my way of poking fun at my life

I have a higher sex drive than my husband, we don't want an open relationship and I don't want to cheat so I look at lots of pictures of naked men, read great stories and masturbate but I hadn't even ever tried to masturbate until a few years ago (which is funny because I'm far from a prude). Thank you, eliterotica for helping me with that hurdle!

Hmmmm, what else? I've enjoyed some of the banter in the forum, liked the dick pic thread and I liked the thread of zaftig women. I'm curvy and it turns me on to read comments from men who find my body type attractive. I've not explored every sub forum yet but I'll be spending more time now that I've found the forums to see what fun awaits. I'm still not sure how involved I'll be in the forums but figured I'd introduce myself before jumping in the fray.

Well welcome, just jump in wityh both feet anytime you like, and just see what happens.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:10 AM   #3943
IcePrincess40
Virgin

Cool Very new here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFan View Post
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.
Newbie here.....just signed up an hour or so ago, learning how everything works here sort of...so if I mess this up...try not to laugh too hard, LOL.....
I am from Canada...the cold part, LOL...
I was told about this site, and so far it looks very interesting indeed, love ot write about all sorts of of erotica. Married, have two daughters and a wolf hybrid dog, work in the health industry, love it, not the easiest job but love it, very rewarding in the end....I am a very out going and open minded person...have many hobbies - photography, writing, staying active and fit, human behaviors, especially when it comes to sex, how it affects people in positive ways, what makes them tick kind of thing, love to write erotica, have quite the imagination for writing it, not jsut your trypical let's get it on kind of thing, but with some serious creativity behind it, and looks like I have found the right place
love to make new friends here, looking forward to it (especially with the gorgeous ladies) .......

Old 12-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #3944
Jgabriel
Virgin

Hello everyone My name is Gabriel. I'm 29 been married 7yrs to my high school sweetheart and I very happily married. I work for the film industry and enjoy it. I love reading erotica and love to have sex daily.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #3945
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgabriel View Post
Hello everyone My name is Gabriel. I'm 29 been married 7yrs to my high school sweetheart and I very happily married. I work for the film industry and enjoy it. I love reading erotica and love to have sex daily.
Well welcum, we are one big happy group here. I like to have sex more then once a day though

Old 12-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #3946
JessicaJayne
Virgin

Hello everyone! I've been reading the wonderful stories on Literotica for years but have just recentley discovered the msg board *waves* my name is Jessica I'm 22 and curvy I've never been sexual w anyone other than myself I have a really good freind who I sex txt with
and we plan on getting together soon Which is one of the reasons why I joined I have things to learn and get rid of some insecureities And of course I look forward to meeting people/
making friends who are just as passionate about sex/sexuality as I am

Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #3947
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric60red View Post
Well welcum, we are one big happy group here. I like to have sex more then once a day though
Oh - I don't think she implied once per day by saying "daily". A matter of semantics.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #3948
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Oh - I don't think she implied once per day by saying "daily". A matter of semantics.
See here we go using big words, I have to get my dicktionary out again, lets see semenatics, yes here it is to do with linguistics and the meanings. I now about linguistics, isnt it something like the way we talk, eh by gum !!

Old 12-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #3949
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric60red View Post
See here we go using big words, I have to get my dicktionary out again, lets see semenatics, yes here it is to do with linguistics and the meanings. I now about linguistics, isnt it something like the way we talk, eh by gum !!
When I am on Lit, I often have my dick-tionary out and in my hand as well!

Old 12-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #3950
30bandits
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJayne View Post
Hello everyone! I've been reading the wonderful stories on Literotica for years but have just recentley discovered the msg board *waves* my name is Jessica I'm 22 and curvy I've never been sexual w anyone other than myself I have a really good freind who I sex txt with
and we plan on getting together soon Which is one of the reasons why I joined I have things to learn and get rid of some insecureities And of course I look forward to meeting people/
making friends who are just as passionate about sex/sexuality as I am
welcum...any questions, PM me....