Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 06-04-2012, 05:02 AM   #3726
lycan_hitch
Literotica Guru

Me kinda new too! :P

Old 06-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #3727
MrKinktastic
Virgin

22 male living in Victoria BC, my hobbies include submission wrestling, boxing and chasing littles around with whips. I'm also fairly proficient in Shibari and alternative types of sex. I consider myself pansexual but am increasinly picky with my partners. I am in a poly relationship and loving it, though it does come with its own unique challenges.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #3728
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Welcum!

Hello and welcome to all of you "virgins". Now lets see how long your virginity lasts!

Old 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #3729
Livyatan
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Hello and welcome to all of you "virgins". Now lets see how long your virginity lasts!
Mine's lasted 21 years and I'm pushing for a bit longer. lol

Hello everyone, my name (on here) is Livyatan, you may call me Ceru if you so choose, though that is not my real name either. lol

I'm 21 and a college student. I have a very loving boyfriend who lives across the pond. I'm odd and quite mentally oriented. I like to observe and study people. I am very much into psychology and sociology. My tastes on the sexual vary from romantic, intimate fantasies, to the more animalistic, violent and passionate themes. Not into the gore or sex paraphernalia, just the strength and instinctual hunger people possess.

I come to Literotica to both be aroused and enjoy some literature.... and maybe in the future share some of my own writting.

"If there were no desire to heal... (when) The damaged and broken met along this tedious path I've chosen here... If there were no rewards to reap, no loving embrace to see me through... I certainly would've walked away by now" - MJK (Tool)

"Your body may be clean... but your mind and soul are still dark as a moonless night" - A friend.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #3730
sinfulseductress
Virgin

Smile Curiosity brought me here!!

Hello Everyone, I am a new member of Lit. A few months ago I found Lit by accident while searching for some basic information on BDSM online. And let me tell you, I am now hooked. After reading for a couple months now, I am ready to try my hand at writing. I am excited to get some stories out there for other people's reading enjoyment, and for some constructive criticism. I still haven't figured out how to enable my personal messages. I don't know where to go to get into my options for that. If anyone has advice for that I would really appreciate hearing it. I really want to join the Survivor 2012 contest and I can't do it without being able to p.m. As far as the writing goes--wish me luck!!

Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #3731
Chelynn67
Virgin

Exploring

Hi, I'm 44 yrs old and am trying to find out what I like. I somewhat have a partner, not for sure; however, I've haven't been able to talk or explore different aspects of sex w/him. I want to see what I can find and hopefully make some interesting people.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #3732
secretshy16
Virgin

I'm fairly new

My name is secretshy16, I meant for it to be secretlyshy16 but that's a different subject.
I am a 20 year old college student majoring in biology. I have some kind of obssession with tall guys but I'm 5'1 so everyone is tall compared to me. But I love the idea of someone picking me up by my ass and devouring me in anyway possible. The strange thing about me is that I am basically a virgin. I have never had sex with a man before but I have had sex with women. I tell everyone around me that I am a lesbian because the people that approach me aren't the ones I want so you can safely say I'm on the weird side. One last thing; I would appreciate it if you guys checked my stories out and critique them for me.
~kisses~

Old 06-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #3733
secretshy16
Virgin

well sweetie if you haven't already received some help then I could be of assistance. First off you have to sign up (which I know you have), 2) you go to YOUR personal page (which should be at the top of the literotica page when you click on 'stories and pics' when you pull up the page 'literotica.com'). It should say "you are logged in as _____"<insert your username there. 3)Click on your username, 4) there should be in blue letters SUBMISSIONS. 5) click on submissions. 6) once you click on SUBMISSIONS, you should see SUBMIT A STORY in blue letters. 7) click on SUBMIT A STORY. 8) After that it is pretty much self explanatory but remember you can EITHER copy and paste OR upload from your computer or a drive. You CANNOT do both.
I hope I helped. ~kisses from secretshy16~

Old 06-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #3734
secretshy16
Virgin

just a little help

well sweetie if you haven't already received some help then I could be of assistance. First off you have to sign up (which I know you have), 2) you go to YOUR personal page (which should be at the top of the literotica page when you click on 'stories and pics' when you pull up the page 'literotica.com'). It should say "you are logged in as _____"<insert your username there. 3)Click on your username, 4) there should be in blue letters SUBMISSIONS. 5) click on submissions. 6) once you click on SUBMISSIONS, you should see SUBMIT A STORY in blue letters. 7) click on SUBMIT A STORY. 8) After that it is pretty much self explanatory but remember you can EITHER copy and paste OR upload from your computer or a drive. You CANNOT do both.
I hope I helped. ~kisses from secretshy16~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDoc View Post
Hello! After hearing about the board for many months on other sites, I decided to check it out. I must say that I am a bit overwhelmed, and I have no idea where to start.

First off, about me. I am male, 46, and a Libra. (I refuse to answer whether I like long walks on the beach or whether I enjoy "getting caught in the rain.") I am an author with some minor success (published decades ago - and no, I won't tell you what and where, 'cause a boy has to keep some mysteries about him! ) and lately I've been bitten once more by the creative bug. I tend to keep my literary endeavors a bit under-wraps primarily because of my career, but I am very interested in sharing some of my tales with a wider audience.

Now for the confusion... LitErotica is big. And I mean BIG! Lots of members, lots of subjects, lots of discussions. And I can't find any stories. None. Zero. Nada. Nothing. When I look at the board all I find are forum discussions. To add to my confusion I have read all the FAQs, Writer Guidelines, Story Code suggestions, and the like - and there is no way for me to submit a story. (It says to click the SUBMIT button at the top of the member's page, but there is no SUBMIT button.) I have an ongoing story I am interested in sharing with the community as well as some shorter one-shot deals, but in truth I have NO idea how to go about doing anything on the site. Any suggestions that could help me do something - anything! - on the board are very welcome. (Hell, I'm desperate enough to welcome PMs! )

Anyway, that's me. Feel free to insult me to your hearts content as an ignorant noob. I can take it... as long as you also provide at least one scrap of useful information that I can note to aid in my enjoyment of the board.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #3735
LoveCraver
Really Really Experienced

Smile

New to this site. 31/f/bi. Interested in lots. PM if you like(females preferred but will chat with anyone)

Old 06-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #3736
Parawhore23
Literotica Guru

Heyy all I'm kinda new to Lit. My name is Demi I'm 22 from KY. I'm bisexual, I love experienced older men who I can call daddy I'm 5'3 110lbs brown hair blue eyes 36dd fit and tan. Would love pms from anyone!!

"Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away, Oh I believe in yesterday"

"My swaggers in check"

Demi is my totally awesome name (:

Old 06-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #3737
adviceeneededbad
Virgin

I'm 33 and engaged. Been searching the net the past few days trying to relate to my situation.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #3738
Kathylee73
Virgin

I'm 33, married young and now divorced after a pretty sexless marriage, and am now starting to make up for lost time and also doing a lot of experimenting.

I have spent a lot of time on here reading erotic stories and getting ideas lately and decided to join properly, instead of only lurking

Old 06-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #3739
restless_bob
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathylee73 View Post
I'm 33, married young and now divorced after a pretty sexless marriage, and am now starting to make up for lost time and also doing a lot of experimenting.

I have spent a lot of time on here reading erotic stories and getting ideas lately and decided to join properly, instead of only lurking
Welcome to Lit, Kathylee73!

Old 06-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #3740
sensualsarah
Virgin

New Author

Hi

I have recently my first story on Literotica. I've been a visitor here for a few years and reading the stories here has been my escapism from my mundane life. I'm a married mum in my 40's and find escaping to Literotica can be very pleasurable and keps me alive as a woman.

My story was submitted a couple of days ago but I just checked and it showing pending awaiting approval, I just wondered how long it normally takes for a story to be posted after submission ?

The story is really based on my favourite fantasy of being shared by my husband with another man. I hope it gives some readers the pleasure that I have taken from reading other stories on this site over past few years.

Sarah
xx

Old 06-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #3741
MemphisMan9
Literotica Guru

Totally goofed and posted in HT Cafe...

Moderators please delete the other thread, I'll get this figured out.

Hello, all, I'm obviously new. I've only been lurking for the last week or so, and this may not be the proper topic to post this thread (lots of topics and sub-topics, but I will get this figured out). As the username suggests, I'm a male from Memphis. I enjoy listening and making music, but I also write. As a teen, It was my dream to run off to Montana to write "The Great American Novel". Years and years later, I'm writing for a living, but technical documents are a far cry from my more ambitious, youthful, and slightly pervy ideal. Anyway, this is neither a personal ad nor am I immediately looking for chats and pms; just eanted to introduce myself, make some friends and ultimately get back to writing.

Old 06-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #3742
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parawhore23 View Post
Heyy all I'm kinda new to Lit. My name is Demi I'm 22 from KY. I'm bisexual, I love experienced older men who I can call daddy I'm 5'3 110lbs brown hair blue eyes 36dd fit and tan. Would love pms from anyone!!
Hello Demi, and welcome to Lit from an older guy whom you are always welcome to call "daddy".

Old 06-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #3743
ElizaCat22
Really Really Experienced

Hello!

I'm 29, about to turn 30. I've been married 11 years and things haven't been so great for a while. I'm trying to explore new things and meet new people who share some common interests. Just like Kathylee73, I too have spent a lot of time on here reading the stories and decided to join properly. Maybe one day I'll be able to write my own story!

Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #3744
MemphisMan9
Literotica Guru

Hi, ElizaCat.

- New here, too.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #3745
Monroe84
Virgin

Hi.. so glad I'm not the only virgin in the room..

Hi there,
My story is very similar to many peoples here. I'm 27 married, my husband travels for work and I have been reading Lit to explore my own sexuality. I got married at 20 and had little experience.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #3746
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe84 View Post
Hi there,
My story is very similar to many peoples here. I'm 27 married, my husband travels for work and I have been reading Lit to explore my own sexuality. I got married at 20 and had little experience.
Welcome Monroe - stick around here, get to know some new friends and I can assure you that you won't be a virgin for long.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #3747
radar182
Experienced

Last edited by radar182 : 08-26-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: deleting account

Old 07-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #3748
Mando1389
Virgin

Smile Pretty new to Lit and loving it!

Happy 4th and Gm. Recently joined lit. Always had an exhibisionist inside and trying to break him out. Any ideas for begginers? Just started posting and admiring all the brave souls that are so open and adventurous. Who better to ask but the Lit gang?

Old 07-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #3749
WindowOf_MySoul
Virgin

Red face Hi Everyone

Hi! im no writer and im not very good with grammar or spelling but i am a HUGE fan of everyones stories so i thought i would create my self an account just to say thanks and to let you all know your doing such a good job because most of the stories i have found are sizzling hot!

Anyway thats that

OH! im Samantha or Sam if you prefer

Keep the stories coming my lovelies

Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #3750
Virgin Man
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretshy16 View Post
My name is secretshy16, I meant for it to be secretlyshy16 but that's a different subject.
I am a 20 year old college student majoring in biology. I have some kind of obssession with tall guys but I'm 5'1 so everyone is tall compared to me. But I love the idea of someone picking me up by my ass and devouring me in anyway possible. The strange thing about me is that I am basically a virgin. I have never had sex with a man before but I have had sex with women. I tell everyone around me that I am a lesbian because the people that approach me aren't the ones I want so you can safely say I'm on the weird side. One last thing; I would appreciate it if you guys checked my stories out and critique them for me.
~kisses~
Welcome (a bit late) to Lit-E.

I'm over a foot taller than you, so what you describe is easy for me. I've no idea where you live but if you are anywhere near NYC, I'd be delighted to be of service to you (PM me or, better yet, e-mail me...don't reply here)