Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 04-21-2016, 02:07 PM   #1
debear
Experienced

Preparing For First Real Full Cum Kiss

The discussion has been had...the decision has been made...we are both in agreement. It's time for me to have my first full load cum kiss. This is a turn-on for both of us. We've tried it before but it always ends up with me chickening out at the last second. We've tried getting past that by having her jump up and kiss me quickly after the first couple of spurts. That was ok but not the full experience we both desire...plus it's kinda hard to concentrate on kissing while still in mid-orgasm. She wants to let me fully enjoy my orgasm while in her mouth and then share the whole cum load with me in a passionate make-out session. I really want to do this with her. I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fully prepare myself mentally. I'm not afraid of the taste or texture or smell or anything like that...I've tasted mine and to be honest a couple other guys before. It's those nasty post orgasmic blues...any body have a secret on how to avoid them?

Old 04-21-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
twister947
Mama Tried

I tell myself that this is something I really want, and the window is open now. Works for me, and once I commit myself, it's a wonderful experience.

John Waters

Old 04-21-2016, 04:33 PM   #3
amofiga
Literotica Guru

@debear: I love deep cum kisses with a nice lady who accepts a mouthful of it, shows it to me, shares with a nice long kiss and looks me in the eyes and complies when I san "now swallow it." Amazingly intimate experience. Enjoy

Old 04-21-2016, 05:59 PM   #4
pplwatching
Literotica Guru

The first time that my wife did it, she kind of spit it into my mouth while I was laying back catching my breath. That didn't work at all. We progressed to a more natural kiss with lots of frenching, which is a much slower and more sensual experience than getting it all at once. At the risk of sounding gross, she's pushing some into my mouth while my tongue is scooping some up from hers.

In my humble experience, it's kind of like an investment. The kiss itself is very intimate but the real payoff is remembering it during the next deep kiss and especially in heat of the moment the next time. It gets more intimate and exciting every time, and after a few times there's no blues - just really hot kisses. The same is true for giving her oral after I've finished.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:05 PM   #5
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

I have done this with my husband. First time was a surprise and I could tell he was shocked and a little grossed out. Second time was a little better but he was still having trouble. Then we just talked about it. I let him know how incredibly intimate I thought it was to share this type of kiss, to share the physical manifestation of his love in this loving way. I told him the next time we did it, to just look in my eyes and remember that in my head i am repeating "i love you, i love you, i love you." and for him to think the same. That worked like a charm.

Old 04-23-2016, 10:52 PM   #6
docisin
Literotica Guru

Two suggestions: first, have her swallow most of your load so you only share part of it. I have found that much easier instead of the entire load at once. Second, in the past, I've edged on a gf's tits, till semen, but not the whole load, came out; then I'd lick it off her nipples and french kiss her....another way to ease into a whole load...

Old 04-26-2016, 02:10 PM   #7
JulieArt
Experienced

Have her blow another guy, then give you the load?

Just kidding.

Perhaps she can hold the cum in her mouth for a short while until you are ready to go again?

Old 04-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #8
Nandl4u
Virgin

Ok so I've never done this... But... Sunday night we had some amazing sex on a local beach and headed home. When we got home we were both horny as hell so like a good little boy, I went down on her. I licked up every last bit of cum I had deposited in her pussy and she loved it!!! So... Wrong lips, but I kinda did it right??

Old 04-26-2016, 11:19 PM   #9
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

I gotta say, get over yourself. If it's a turn-on for her, too, let it be about her. If you're like me, turning her on excites the hell out of you. Get out of your head and into hers. Once you do that, things should go much easier.

Old 04-28-2016, 03:08 PM   #10
debear
Experienced

Tonight's The Night

We're doing this tonight...for sure. I told her she cannot let me back-out and she promised she wouldn't. She just texted me and said she's going to suck me real slow so I build up a good load cause she wants to give me a mouthful. She's as excited as I am and I just find that so incredibly hot. God I love my woman!! I'll post an update and let y'all know if it turns out to be as exciting as the fantasy.

Old 05-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #11
rustywilliams
Literotica Guru

Last edited by rustywilliams : 05-03-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: error

Old 05-03-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
rustywilliams
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandl4u View Post
Ok so I've never done this... But... Sunday night we had some amazing sex on a local beach and headed home. When we got home we were both horny as hell so like a good little boy, I went down on her. I licked up every last bit of cum I had deposited in her pussy and she loved it!!! So... Wrong lips, but I kinda did it right??
Really?
Much as I enjoy eating pussy and the smell of a woman, in my experience the combination of pussy juice and cum is pretty toxic. I find this incredible.

Old 05-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #13
DrHappy
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustywilliams View Post
Really?
Much as I enjoy eating pussy and the smell of a woman, in my experience the combination of pussy juice and cum is pretty toxic. I find this incredible.
Interesting. However, I agree with Nandl4u. I love the scent and taste of pussy, and I'm neutral about cum, but something magical seems to happen when mixed. I love the lingering scents and tastes after sex. Maybe there's some chemistry going on with the acidity of pussy when mixed with the alkalinity of cum, but I think it's wonderful. Maybe it's all in expectations, like expecting beer when there's champagne in your glass.

Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM   #14
OldGitUK
Virgin

Don't know if I am unusual but I quite like the taste of my own cum.

I've never tasted anyone else's though :-)

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #15
debear
Experienced

Did It!!

She gave me this long wonderful slow job and I came so hard and so long. She took every spurt, squirt, and the even the final dribbles and then she kissed me with the whole mouthful. I hate to say it but the build up and anticipation were allot more fun than the actual cum kiss. I wasn't bothered by the taste, smell, or texture...hell I didn't even really have the post cum blues when she kissed me. I was ready for it. It just didn't turn her on as much as we were thinking it would. She was excited to try it but realistically she's not real fond of cum. She thought she could get past that knowing that she was going to give me a whole mouthful. Oh well...At least we tried it. We're going to take it to the next level. I'm going to cum in her and then eat her out. She's definitely excited about that.

Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #16
pplwatching
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by debear View Post
I hate to say it but the build up and anticipation were allot more fun than the actual cum kiss.
Don't underestimate antici . . . . pation. In my experience that memory will seem a bit more exciting each time that you're all fired up and thinking about it. The same goes for licking up the cream :-)