Old 07-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
Teresa12
Virgin

Question Orgasm problem

Please help!

I'm seeing this guy at the mo who CANNOT achieve orgasm!

It's driving me nuts, I've tried everything and only ended up with jaw ache and a deepening sense of frustration.

The guy's 33, physically fit and otherwise ok. He keeps coming, pardon the pun, and when I suggested maybe it was me he had the problem with he said it wasn't and he wasn't even cumming solo.

I've totally run out of idea at this point. Help!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #2
suckonsimon
guy with a smile

The guy needs to see his doctor; there's likely a treatment which will get him sorted.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #3
NaughtyinVegas
Literotica Guru

Yeah, he's got a problem. He needs to see a doctor.

(But maybe before he does, you should let him fuck you senseless one weekend

Can a picture tell a story in fewer than a thousand words THREAD What's She/He Saying?

Old 07-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
Wanderer0327
Really Experienced

Male orgasmic disorder
http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/...-disorder.html
Quote:
Organic causes of male orgasmic disorder include the following:
  • Hypogonadism, in which the testes do not produce enough testosterone.
  • Thyroid disorders (both hyperthyroidism—too much thyroid hormone— and hypothyroidism, or abnormally low levels of thyroid hormone).
  • Pituitary conditions (Cushing's syndrome, excessive production of the hormone that induces lactation called prolactin).
  • Diseases that affect the nervous system, such as strokes, multiple sclerosis, diabetic neuropathy, spinal cord injuries.
  • Surgery affecting the prostate and other pelvic organs.
  • Diseases of the penis.
  • Substance abuse, including alcohol.
  • Certain medications. Some of these medications include: the phenothiazines [antipsychotics such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine) or trifluoperazine (Stelazine)]; certain medications used to treat high blood pressure, including the thiazides [such as triamterene (Dyazide) or spironolactone (Aldactone)] and beta blockers [such as propranolol (Inderal)]; and the tricyclic antidepressants such as doxepin (Sinequan) and protriptyline (Vivactil).
The most common causes of the male orgasmic syndrome are psychological in nature. The responsible psychological mechanisms may be "intrinsic" (due to basic internal factors), or "extrinsic" (due to external or environmental factors).

Intrinsic psychological factors that may cause male orgasmic disorder include:
  • depression
  • feelings of guilt, anger, fear, low self-esteem, and anxiety
  • fear of getting the partner pregnant or of contracting a sexually transmitted disease or HIV
  • Extrinsic psychological factors that may cause male orgasmic disorder include:
  • living under conditions that cause undue stress
  • unsatisfactory relationship with sexual partner
  • past history of traumatic sexual encounters such as sexual abuse, rape or incest
  • having been raised in an atmosphere of strict sexual taboos

Old 07-21-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
LWulf
Mostly Harmless

cocaine and a couple other substance abuses cause delayed or impaired ejaculation.
My Latest Story .................................................................................................... .. A Writer's Resource
My Latest Poem ................................................................................... A Related Story Reference Concept
My Latest Drawing .................................................................................................... ........................

Old 07-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #6
liveforlust
Experienced

Are you only trying to get him to cum with a blowjob or can he not cum at all, even when he jerks off in private?

If he can cum jerking off or fucking, maybe he's just inhibited about cumming in your mouth. I knew a woman whose husband wouldn't/couldn't cum in her mouth even though she wanted him to....told him she wanted him to.....begged him to. It was HIS hang up. I had no problem cumming in her mouth.

If he can't cum in any way, then he does need to see a doctor. If it's only with certain conditions, it may be psychological.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #7
HearYourVowels
Really Really Experienced

Does he have PTSD?

Old 07-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #8
Biwife_hubby
Experienced

I had an issue when I was on certain SSRI inhibitors for depression. He needs to follow up with his doctor.

Last edited by Biwife_hubby : 07-21-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #9
Julietravels
Experienced

I have been told Effexor can have that effect on some men. They can get an erection, but can't ejaculate. A friend told me about it with her husband. Effexor is an SSRI.

Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #10
simplegirl
Really Experienced

He should see a doctor. But, some men, like some women, do have difficulty achieving orgasm. It could be "normal" for him, depending on if he's always been that way, or this is a new development. If it's a new development, definitely a doctor should be consulted.

In the meantime, I wouldn't stress over it. Enjoy sex together. The more you (and he) stress over achieving orgasm, the harder it's going to be to achieve. The last thing you want to do is lead to performance anxiety, or make sex so stressful it just ain't fun anymore which will lower his desire for it.

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM   #11
simplegirl
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julietravels View Post
I have been told Effexor can have that effect on some men. They can get an erection, but can't ejaculate. A friend told me about it with her husband. Effexor is an SSRI.
It's funny you mention that. I recall reports of men ejaculating (out of the blue) when they sneezed on Paxil.