Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 07-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #126
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyfire
Well my subs know that it does not matter if it is a turn on to them or not. I believe it is the job of a girlfriend to turn them on not me. It is my submissive's job to obey and serve. They do things because they are obedient, which is why they belong to Me. I do not cater to them, they cater to Me. A distinct difference. Also if I know something turns them on, I use it to my advantage by making sure they do not get it very often. My submissives earn their pleasure.
Eb
Thanks for your point of view....It certainly makes me think and it is good to discuss this.

It has always been a turn on to me to completely please my Domme....ie whatever turns her on, turns me on. There are many activities that I find it hard to even get into unless I know it really turns on my Domme. I am there for her pleasure.

So as I was saying before and the Dommes I was talking about were not catering to me at all.....they were doing what pleased them....AND part of that is having a sub that is turned on physically and mentally to them....that is a part of the fun they enjoy...watch their subs drool at their feet and be completely turned on by them.

I am just relating what they told me and what turned them on....the power of mental and physical attraction they have over their subs.....and the control they have over them. It is all about their pleasure not the subs but still involves enslaving the sub by delivering a mix of pain and pleasure.

Enough said on that! AND thanks for your words on this!

ES

Old 07-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #127
oldenough59
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
Gross to you, entrancing to me .
mmm.... Strapons......
entancing to alot of people, myself included, the beat method of protate massage is a good strokin' from a straon dildo

Old 07-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #128
oldenough59
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldenough59
entancing to alot of people, myself included, the beat method of protate massage is a good strokin' from a straon dildo
boy i wish i could type
on the subject, i love it, i am not a sub or a dom, i am not gay or bi, i am into experienceig all the pleasure i can, but only with the one person who is intimately involved with me at the time, with certain limitations, i am willing to try most anything she asks

Old 07-26-2006, 11:31 AM   #129
slowngentle
Virgin

I've tried it

Ok kids, here's the deal. I have tried it, yes, alone. Some thing that will nicely fit into your back side works best. You need to angle it towards your cock and firmly apply pressure. It will feel like a lot of pressurelike you have to pee with nothing coming out. That is until you continue you to do it. I am sure that the amount of pre-cum that comes out is different for every one. It doesn't spurt out, it leaks out. Quite frankly, it doesn't taste all that bad either. I suspect that you definitely see more precum doing this than you ever have before but it won't be like you just jerked off. DO this for awhile until you can't take it any more. Then, if you can start jerking off. That is if you can get yourself erect. If you can and you can rub one out, you can have a great orgasm with more cum than you have ever had before.
As for having an orgasm while applying pressure. Oh yes, very strong.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:50 PM   #130
bw08641
Experienced

Wish me luck!!!

My girlfriend was reading this thread and asked me if I would like to try it. Did she have to ask?!?! So, tonight, she wants to tie me up spreadeagle and see if she can force me to cum just from a prostate massage! Dang, I'm hard already just thinking about it!!!! She said if that doesn't work, she has another surprise in store for me.....now I'm torn.....part of me wants it to work and another part of me wants to know what the surprise would be!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #131
misshum
Really Experienced

Let me know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw08641
My girlfriend was reading this thread and asked me if I would like to try it. Did she have to ask?!?! So, tonight, she wants to tie me up spreadeagle and see if she can force me to cum just from a prostate massage! Dang, I'm hard already just thinking about it!!!! She said if that doesn't work, she has another surprise in store for me.....now I'm torn.....part of me wants it to work and another part of me wants to know what the surprise would be!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
Let me know if it doesn't work for you, sweetie, I might be your surprise!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:15 PM   #132
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher

Quote:

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

If she has a poor result with you on your back, ask her if she will allow you to get on your hands and knees. That may help the situation.

Have fun!

Eb

Old 07-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #133
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

Good Luck!! and yes have fun too!!

ES

Old 07-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #134
Nomadman
Really Experienced

prostate massage

removed

Last edited by Nomadman : 02-20-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Old 07-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #135
bi_asian_guy
Really Experienced

Last edited by bi_asian_guy : 04-14-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:05 PM   #136
mattywalt
Virgin

Thumbs up try something bigger?

if you're really adventurous, try a butt plug - they come (no pun intended) in different sizes so you can work your way up to whatevcer size you want

once you get to a medium, having it in place can stimulate your prostae and feel GREAT - I personally like to have one in when I am fucking - great stimulation, and amazing orgasms

Old 08-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #137
heavyejaculator
Really Experienced

i'm re-positioning (so to speak) this topic to the top. contribute folks!

Old 08-24-2010, 02:03 AM   #138
Georgesowner1
Experienced

This morning before I went to work I gave my husband a nice little prostrate massage.

He was asking to cum. I didn't let him. He won't come until we have our special day soon.

His fav seems to be with two fingers penetrating him. I alternate between slight gentle stroking, a circular motion at the "top" of the prostate and then a circular motion around the outer edges.

I love to make him squirm in pleasure. I can have him moaning in under a minute. He claims I play him like a fiddle.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #139
vickiandnorm
Experienced

Well.....

When I was leaving the military, I received an end of service physical. It included a prostate exam. The doctor was female and semi attractive. She inserted a finger into my anus while I was bending at the waist. She turned her palm down and curled the inserted finger, pointing it at the floor so to speak. She touched the prostate and I got an immediate hard-on. It was the most amazing thing. I have never gotten a hard-on so quickly. Want to try it again. Hope the wife is open to it.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #140
AsianWinterGirl
Literotica Guru

I did this for my BF and he went completely nuts... in a really good way. Was mentioning nuts punny? anyway. It worked really well. I went with internal message to achieve it and wow. I thought he was going to die on me. I learned it reading this thread and thanks to everyone for their postings. I never laughed so hard and learned at the same time.

Thanks all... and guys I really hope you get the chance to experience it. It was such a thrill to make it happen and see the result.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #141
DeepGreenEyes
Thaaat's it. Right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianWinterGirl View Post
I did this for my BF and he went completely nuts... in a really good way. Was mentioning nuts punny? anyway. It worked really well. I went with internal message to achieve it and wow. I thought he was going to die on me. I learned it reading this thread and thanks to everyone for their postings. I never laughed so hard and learned at the same time.

Thanks all... and guys I really hope you get the chance to experience it. It was such a thrill to make it happen and see the result.
Sounded like a freight train, right?

Mmmmm...I'm going to um, go...away now.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #142
AsianWinterGirl
Literotica Guru

A freight train... well the tracks were sure rattling! lol its amazing to see.

Why did i just get a visual of Thomas the Train dressed in Dom gear?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #143
jgirl1975
Really Experienced

Quote:

Bawhahahaha I totally have that image in my head now!!

It's ironic that I found this thread this morning. This has been one of my biggest fantasies ever (prostate massage for someone). A few months ago while I was giving my BF head I started licking and massaging behind his balls... He was really liking it sooooo I got brave enough to use just the tip of my finger right at his hole and rubbed and played just right at the entrance. He LOVED it and came harder then I have ever made him cum before. I didn't get brave enough to go inside any further. We had never talked about it before and I didn't wanna freak him out by going to far with it. Afterwards he said no one had ever done that to him before.. We never really talked about it again until...... last night I get a text from him that says he wants us to go to an adult store here in town and get a LITTLE (lol) vibrating toy for him so I can fuck his ass with it while I give him head.. I seriously had an orgasm just from him saying that to me. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I've been texting him pics of different toys all morning

Thanks for letting me share

Old 09-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #144
DeepGreenEyes
Thaaat's it. Right there.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirl1975 View Post
[size="2"]Bawhahahaha I totally have that image in my head now!!

"I'm steamed! Assume the position, dammit!"

Quote:
It's ironic that I found this thread this morning. This has been one of my biggest fantasies ever (prostate massage for someone). A few months ago while I was giving my BF head I started licking and massaging behind his balls... He was really liking it sooooo ...

<snip>

Trying as it may be, I'm willing to bear the burden of reading the disgusting details of fellatio-and-prostate-massage encounters.

-
-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hentaithomas.jpg (78.3 KB, 1043 views)

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #145
TXtaboosexgurl
Really Experienced

sounds like it would hurt.....my firend who is a girl can push hers out and it just looks like it hurts love ass play but dont know if im into all that
NOT roleplaying, cyber
NOT into talking with men from another country

Old 09-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #146
Kenneth19
Really Experienced

My girlfriend is going to get a strap-on for us! I can't wait till then, I'm excited. Also, because we both love anal.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:12 AM   #147
blade_rocknut
I is what I is.

Man, I love doing this- although It's usually solo play. The feeling that comes from a good prostate/ anal fucking builds deep, deep inside and is unlike anything else a man will ever experience sexually. I don't normally cum a great volume, but doing this I may squirt 5 times as much. And yes, it tastes good! Cool part is; if a guy wants to lick/ eat his own goodies, but always gets the post orgasm blues- this circumvents that altogether. Literally a handful of ejaculate from the massage and no let-down!

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #148
escriterra
Experienced

Two lucky lovers!

Quote:
Bawhahahaha I totally have that image in my head now!!

It's ironic that I found this thread this morning. This has been one of my biggest fantasies ever (prostate massage for someone). A few months ago while I was giving my BF head I started licking and massaging behind his balls... He was really liking it sooooo I got brave enough to use just the tip of my finger right at his hole and rubbed and played just right at the entrance. He LOVED it and came harder then I have ever made him cum before. I didn't get brave enough to go inside any further. We had never talked about it before and I didn't wanna freak him out by going to far with it. Afterwards he said no one had ever done that to him before.. We never really talked about it again until...... last night I get a text from him that says he wants us to go to an adult store here in town and get a LITTLE (lol) vibrating toy for him so I can fuck his ass with it while I give him head.. I seriously had an orgasm just from him saying that to me. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I've been texting him pics of different toys all morning

Your man may be on the verge of opening to an intimate pleasure that will also prove to be an incredible turn-on for you. Imagine the sensation of being the one to enter him --- the sight of it, the thrill of hearing his sexy moans as you provide him erotic thrills because you're the one who goes inside him. The shared intimacy is incredible as is the mind-blowing turn-on of his being the one who opens, who surrenders, who accepts your loving penetrations.

It is so-o-o-o-o hot to play like this, a thrilling new experience that will let you discover the arousal and erotic satisfactions that come with being the one who penetrates your lover while he discovers the rewards of inviting you inside and experiencing the pleasure of opening up as you slowly, gently push inside . . .

Old 09-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #149
jammin177
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by escriterra View Post
Your man may be on the verge of opening to an intimate pleasure that will also prove to be an incredible turn-on for you. Imagine the sensation of being the one to enter him --- the sight of it, the thrill of hearing his sexy moans as you provide him erotic thrills because you're the one who goes inside him. The shared intimacy is incredible as is the mind-blowing turn-on of his being the one who opens, who surrenders, who accepts your loving penetrations.

It is so-o-o-o-o hot to play like this, a thrilling new experience that will let you discover the arousal and erotic satisfactions that come with being the one who penetrates your lover while he discovers the rewards of inviting you inside and experiencing the pleasure of opening up as you slowly, gently push inside . . .

i wish i could pm you but your pm obviously is off. i love your stories...they are SO HOT! when will you next story be coming out? anyways, hope to hear from you soon.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:06 AM   #150
BurningKaos
Virgin

Cool

HMMM this sounds very interesting. I will admit the idea of having someone fuck around with my ass both scares me and turns me on. How many women would actually do this though?