Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 04-28-2005, 12:07 AM   #101
Killishandra
Literotica Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphynx's dragon
<sighs and nibbles on Killa's fingers>
*smiles down at him*

Nibbles from dragons are always appreciated.

Old 04-28-2005, 12:17 AM   #102
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphynx's dragon
<Pokes his head out from under the couch>

Did I hear strapons?
maybe....
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~

Old 04-28-2005, 10:19 AM   #103
Kajira Callista
His/His dirty lil' secret

Wondering if you all are gonna post the details of your experience when you try it.
William Butler Yeats

Take the love that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it threefold, tenfold, a hundredfold. Take the joy that comes to you today, embrace it for all it is worth, and return it. Take even the sorrows that come, for not all of life can be wondrously fine and happy and laughing, and embrace them for what they're worth...
And give tomorrow unto tomorrow, for we never know if it will come at all.
Sir Winston

I don't like copycats.

Old 05-03-2005, 06:47 PM   #104
slave C
Experienced

Wink

Yes, sounds interesting. Something I will try on my Master. slave c

Old 05-03-2005, 08:07 PM   #105
HawkEye38
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajira Callista
Wondering if you all are gonna post the details of your experience when you try it.
Yup, it didn't do jack shit.

It felt good and all and I got hard, but as for orgasming... nutin

Old 05-03-2005, 08:08 PM   #106
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye38
Yup, it didn't do jack shit.

It felt good and all and I got hard, but as for orgasming... nutin
what did you try?
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~

Old 05-03-2005, 08:11 PM   #107
HawkEye38
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
what did you try?
the "Q-tip method"

Old 05-03-2005, 08:38 PM   #108
Stag of Oberon
--

I can't believe I just read all the way through this..

Maybe I'm gay...

hmmm,

Nope.

But everyone should take that moment to consider it right Lol

In anycase, this was something a former Mistress was very vocal about wanting to do with me (both the massage and the strapon bit).

I have to say the idea remains very intimidating, yet the thought that she (not just anyone) actually wanted to do that to me was kind of a turnon. It was a strange brew of releif and disappointment that she just never got around to it.

Old 05-08-2005, 10:58 PM   #109
uncutcokboy
Really Experienced

OK, where do I sign up for one of these???

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=329053

Even me!

Old 05-08-2005, 11:16 PM   #110
pupper
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco rathbone
I have an aneros, I keep meaning to combine it with oral but never got to it.
The Aneros is great with oral,when giving or receiving oral.

Old 05-08-2005, 11:23 PM   #111
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncutcokboy
OK, where do I sign up for one of these???
hehehe, if only it were that easy.....

Old 05-08-2005, 11:58 PM   #112
uncutcokboy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
hehehe, if only it were that easy.....
I'll bite...

how do I get it the "hard" way? ;-)

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=329053

Even me!

Old 05-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #113
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncutcokboy
I'll bite...

how do I get it the "hard" way? ;-)
??? err, you need to find someone to do it do you, I meant it's not as easy as putting your name down on a sheet.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:17 PM   #114
naughtygirl69s
Returned from beyond

I think this is fabulous....it's so hot giving it to guys when they really get into it.....using a small vibe is intense too!

I'd like to hear everyone's adventures about trying this

Pwerty pwease, I'll beg real good

Old 05-10-2005, 08:44 PM   #115
Pleasureboy2
Really Really Experienced

Talking

I agree. It's not just very nice, it's great!

Old 05-10-2005, 09:00 PM   #116
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie

hehehe, I always find it fascinating how threads like these will bring out male subs who will never post anywhere else.

Old 06-29-2006, 07:37 PM   #117
namron711
Literotica Guru

,(i)=>.........

Old 06-29-2006, 09:08 PM   #118
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyejaculator
Disclaimer: Apologies if this has been covered before. First post too so PLEASE don't flame!!!

This is something that I am very much into, it's a big turn on and is incredible to witness the amount of well ... precum that can be produced. Admittedly it can be used as a method of depriving a participant of an orgasm (which incidentally I am not into) but used in conjunction with masturbation/sex it general can provide an IMMENSE and very erotic orgasm.

So ... are other men keen on this practice but more interestingly are you women out there turned on by this and like to administer this?

xxx
I use prostate massage all the time, especially when milking.

Eb

Old 07-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #119
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyfire
I use prostate massage all the time, especially when milking.

Eb
Hi Ebony,

Do you massage the prostate from the inside or the outside or both?(Outside meaning not through the anus) If so, which do you like better?

When milking does his cum come out with alot of force or does it just dribble out?

I guess I got carried away with the questions!!.....

ES

Old 07-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #120
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticspank
Hi Ebony,

Do you massage the prostate from the inside or the outside or both?(Outside meaning not through the anus) If so, which do you like better?

When milking does his cum come out with alot of force or does it just dribble out?

I guess I got carried away with the questions!!.....

ES

I prefer the inside, using my middle finger or a toy I have for that purpose. Sometimes I will do the outside. The inside is more effective for Me.

Also, I find that it dribbles out, and the speed usually depends on how long he has gone without, and the individual, cause everyone is different/

Eb

Old 07-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #121
Moxon4
Literotica Guru

I did have a girlfriend do this while she was going down on me, it led to an amazing orgasm, so every once in awhile she'll do it again.

heartoftexasgrl: You have a lovely cock

Old 07-03-2006, 11:32 AM   #122
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I prefer the inside, using my middle finger or a toy I have for that purpose. Sometimes I will do the outside. The inside is more effective for Me.

Also, I find that it dribbles out, and the speed usually depends on how long he has gone without, and the individual, cause everyone is different/

Eb
Thanks for your candid answers Ebony!

It is my experience that the prostate orgasm usually results in cum dribbling out as you mentioned. But as Moxon4 mentioned if you combine this with actual stimulation of the penis the result can be vulcanic!! You see this clearly if you jack him off as you massage his prostate. I can usually shoot with tremendous force spraying about 5 to 6 ft across the room.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it?

ES

Old 07-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #123
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher

Quote:
Thanks for your candid answers Ebony!

It is my experience that the prostate orgasm usually results in cum dribbling out as you mentioned. But as Moxon4 mentioned if you combine this with actual stimulation of the penis the result can be vulcanic!! You see this clearly if you jack him off as you massage his prostate. I can usually shoot with tremendous force spraying about 5 to 6 ft across the room.ES
Of course any Domme worth her salt knows all of that. It is for all those reasons I do not stimulate the penis when milking. It is not my intention to jack him off. I make my boys jack themselves for my amusement and only if I deem he deserves it. I deal in control, teasing, denial, and frustration.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it? The begging & see the above answer

Eb [Needy, horny submissives serve better]

Last edited by Ebonyfire : 07-03-2006 at 12:33 PM.

Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #124
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Of course any Domme worth her salt knows all of that. It is for all those reasons I do not stimulate the penis when milking. It is not my intention to jack him off. I make my boys jack themselves for my amusement and only if I deem he deserves it. I deal in control, teasing, denial, and frustration.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it? The begging & see the above answer

Eb [Needy, horny submissives serve better]
Well I must say that after I sent my post I thought that you probably already know all of that etc....perhaps I could have worded that differently.

As far as prostate massage goes I enjoy it because of the lack of control and the fact that I can orgasm without you touching my dick. I find that very erotic. So I enjoy the teasing part also and like it when my Mistress is having a great time and perhaps releasing while I am just frustrated and just made to watch. (A good example of this could be strapon sex. Even though the strapon can rub my prostate while fucking, I find my Mistress usually has several orgasms before I ever cum....especially if I have a cock ring on.)

However, me jacking off for my Mistress is just not that much of a turn on to me.....perhaps I have not been with the right Dommes....when she actually grabs me and plays with "her dick" and makes it cum causing such a violent orgasm and I lose so much control, I don't feel comfortable just letting any Domme submit me to that. The Domme that I had that first introduced this to me, did not do it because it gave me pleasure but because it gave her pleasure to be in complete control when I lost TOTAL CONTROL. It was not just physical manipulations that caused this but a total mind/body surrender that she made happen. This is something that I can only do with someone I feel comfortable with and trust.

And I must say that this is not your typical male orgasm where I grunt a few times say thanks and leave with a smile on my face. This is a deep down release that really puts me in my sub space and makes me even more energic to serve my Domme and continue to be in awe of her!

ES

Old 07-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #125
Ebonyfire
Ball Stretcher

Quote:
However, me jacking off for my Mistress is just not that much of a turn on to me.....perhaps I have not been with the right Dommes....
ES
Well my subs know that it does not matter if it is a turn on to them or not. I believe it is the job of a girlfriend to turn them on not me. It is my submissive's job to obey and serve. They do things because they are obedient, which is why they belong to Me. I do not cater to them, they cater to Me. A distinct difference. Also if I know something turns them on, I use it to my advantage by making sure they do not get it very often. My submissives earn their pleasure.

Eb

Last edited by Ebonyfire : 07-03-2006 at 04:24 PM.