Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Thread Tools

Old 11-06-2015, 09:39 AM   #1
tomlitilia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 61
Category question: Does Group Sex override Exhibitionism?

The categories of literotica can be cumbersome to decide on sometimes. I tend to think "what is the main theme?" when I pick category, but I'm not sure it's what readers think. For instance, if the main theme of a story is exhibitionism, but it ends with a group sex encounter, do you think it still should be in exhibitionist/voyeur, or is the group sex a more significant act and hence should determine the labeling?

Last edited by tomlitilia : 11-06-2015 at 10:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2015, 12:07 PM   #2
doesn't watch television
Hypoxia's Avatar
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: We exaggerate the sexual appetites in ourselves to take the place of the love we inadequately feel. --Graham Greene
Posts: 5,849
If a group exposes themselves and then has sex, it's group sex. And the GS audience is prety forgiving. I've had gay, bi, IR, incest, and a few other themes strong in GS stories and received good votes. Just don't expect a huge number of views.
Hypoxia's LIT posts - "You write well, so STFU and do more writing. Wimp." -JAMESBJOHNSON / NOIRTRASH, wretched troll

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Latest: What Is Incest? - FotoFun - Sweet Voodoo - Make Me Scream! - The Temptation of Felice
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #3
Literotica Guru
HeyAll is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,210
I'd put the story in exhib/voyeur.

That's just my opinion.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #4
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tommorow
Posts: 10,823
Originally Posted by HeyAll View Post
I'd put the story in exhib/voyeur.

That's just my opinion.

I agree.

If it's 90% of one thing and 10% of the other. Go with the 90%.
  Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.