Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 02-23-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
SissyWife
Virgin

Wink Sissy bois fucked after being made to cum

I love it when my top makes me cum during sex, but keeps on fucking me till he cums. It's one thing being fucked when you're horny, but another thing entirely when you've blown your load. When the horniness subsides, you appreciate the dom/sub relationship so much more. It's a bonus of course, if you can cum again before your top cums, but what's more important is the fact that sex doesn't end until the top cums. I understand not many bottoms feel this way, and I've met tops who really appreciate my bent of mind I mean, sure, you love being the sissy when you're turned on, but the real sissy is the one who remembers who she is even after she cums

Anyone else feel this way?

Old 02-23-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
ashik09
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyWife View Post
I love it when my top makes me cum during sex, but keeps on fucking me till he cums. It's one thing being fucked when you're horny, but another thing entirely when you've blown your load. When the horniness subsides, you appreciate the dom/sub relationship so much more. It's a bonus of course, if you can cum again before your top cums, but what's more important is the fact that sex doesn't end until the top cums. I understand not many bottoms feel this way, and I've met tops who really appreciate my bent of mind I mean, sure, you love being the sissy when you're turned on, but the real sissy is the one who remembers who she is even after she cums

I'd definitely want him to keep going until he was satisfied.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:22 PM   #3
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

I dont worry about me...

Quote:

I am such a sub that all I care about is his orgasm. And of course, he can blow that sweet load wherever he wants.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:30 PM   #4
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!

Not really here. I prefer to be selfishly, sexually used by a top. I couldn't care less if I cum during sex. Chances are I masturbated at least twice before the guy ever arrived for sex. The only way I would ever allow myself to cum during sex with a man is if I was giving him an ass to mouth blowjob. That turns me on to no fucking end. I'd jerk myself silly trying to orgasm again👠👠👠Kant💋
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions

Old 02-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
eagle166
Virgin

Just the thought of going from that pretty ass to mouth makes a man hard Kant .

Old 02-28-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
JohnMac69
Virgin

Not really a sissy but if I'm being fucked I want to be pounded until he cums, no matter what.

Old 03-01-2017, 04:41 AM   #7
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
Not really here. I prefer to be selfishly, sexually used by a top. I couldn't care less if I cum during sex. Chances are I masturbated at least twice before the guy ever arrived for sex. The only way I would ever allow myself to cum during sex with a man is if I was giving him an ass to mouth blowjob. That turns me on to no fucking end. I'd jerk myself silly trying to orgasm again👠👠👠Kant💋
Lays back on your couch Kant and plays with my balls. You are a Fantasy Kant

Old 03-02-2017, 02:00 AM   #8
Wantstotryit
Really Experienced

My problem is once I hit my prostate.... it's all over for me....literally too

Old 03-02-2017, 02:57 AM   #9
jakelc
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoach44 View Post
I am such a sub that all I care about is his orgasm. And of course, he can blow that sweet load wherever he wants.
I totally agree, I don't care about cumming as my pleasure is from pleasing my top and knowing I've been a good sub. If I cum I keep going because it's not over until my top is happy and satisfied, no matter how long it takes or how hard he fucks

Old 03-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #10
Boishorti
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

All I want is his load if I sissygasm which is the only way I will cum before him he best just keep fucking me till he cums...

Old 03-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #11
Freshbottom
Experienced

Quote:

Yes I agree, he can keep fucking me until he cums. Even if the horniness does subside but usually I'll be horny again soon

Old 03-13-2017, 11:50 AM   #12
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Absolutely, I really enjoy it much more when I have been milked dry before my man or woman allows me to give them oral servitude or be penetrated by them. I often jack off until I can not get hard before meeting up

Old 03-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #13
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Well now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boishorti View Post
All I want is his load if I sissygasm which is the only way I will cum before him he best just keep fucking me till he cums...
Tell me your secret, sweetie. Not easy for me to sissygasm.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #14
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashik09 View Post
I'd definitely want him to keep going until he was satisfied.
I like your logic

Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #15
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boishorti View Post
as it should be

Old 03-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #16
HonkOnBobo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
you would sure end up with a mouth full

Old 03-13-2017, 07:21 PM   #17
shauwn

i guess i would prefer it if the top cums long and hard while fucking me even if i get off before he does...
i love the idea of pleasuring others

Old 03-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #18
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauwn View Post
i guess i would prefer it if the top cums long and hard while fucking me even if i get off before he does...
i love the idea of pleasuring others
There are few events so delightful as being on your back, spread for cock, and having your top cumming deep into you. Its lovely to give.

Old 03-13-2017, 07:31 PM   #19
shauwn

Quote:
There are few events so delightful as being on your back, spread for cock, and having your top cumming deep into you. Its lovely to give.
lovely thought

Old 03-14-2017, 04:56 AM   #20
KinkyPerv83
Lost In A Day Dream

If any bottom wants this, I'm a very willing top, I love nothing more than making someone cum just from fucking them, pounding them hard and forcing that cum out of them!

Team PM

Old 03-14-2017, 04:35 PM   #21
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyPerv83 View Post
If any bottom wants this, I'm a very willing top, I love nothing more than making someone cum just from fucking them, pounding them hard and forcing that cum out of them!
You could make me cum just by having me lick your ass hole. I swear that makes me so hot that as soon as I contact an ass with my tongue I just start spewing my cum. Then I would love having you fuck me silly

Old 03-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #22
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

I'm with most. I would want my the Top to cum. It is about his pleasure. If it actually got uncomfortable for him to keep fucking me, there is still my mouth! Yummy!

Old 03-15-2017, 12:29 AM   #23
dacoach44
Literotica Guru

Awwww, Jenna...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna2641 View Post
I'm with most. I would want my the Top to cum. It is about his pleasure. If it actually got uncomfortable for him to keep fucking me, there is still my mouth! Yummy!
Bet you would suck it dry,Hon?

Old 03-15-2017, 06:01 AM   #24
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Bet you would suck it dry,Hon?
IT is only right to oblige after such a good fucking!

Old 03-15-2017, 06:13 AM   #25
jackstud
Jack

Good gurl