Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM   #1
SissyWife
Virgin

Wink Bottoms: Do you cum every time you have sex?

My partner and I have sex about five days a week, and I cum about one third of the time. I like being horny, and the feeling that he got off and I didn't turns on the sissy in me even more. Do you other sissy boys cum every time he fucks you? Comments, please!

What being a sissy wife means to me
My Tumblr

Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM   #2
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyWife View Post
My partner and I have sex about five days a week, and I cum about one third of the time. I like being horny, and the feeling that he got off and I didn't turns on the sissy in me even more. Do you other sissy boys cum every time he fucks you? Comments, please!
In my youth, I came every time, bur now in my late sixties, I fuck till I get tired , whether I cum or not,
I'm Bi so sometimes I don't cum the a man either

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM   #3
interwebs
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Yeah i always cum when i get fucked especially if it is bareback it tends to be that when i fuck a girl it tends to be better

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #4
kinkymarriedguy
Experienced

I never cum with being fucked in the ass...i have to be given a handjob or bj to cum or cum inside a pussy or anus.

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #5
bhurry
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
In my youth, I came every time, bur now in my late sixties, I fuck till I get tired , whether I cum or not,
I'm Bi so sometimes I don't cum the a man either
Wow. Wherein the US do you live. 60+ Bi here to. Not sure about the all night though.

Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #6
jackofthedawn
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'm not a sissy, but I have submissive feelings that drive me in a similar direction. I prefer not to cum at all when I am with a man. I like to feel totally dedicated to serving his needs. My joy is to be sent home horny and with the taste of his jizz in my mouth.

Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM   #7
newcouple1128
Literotica Guru

I know it is not exactly the same, but when my wife does me with a strapon, I always cum hands free while riding her.