Old 04-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
Fadogirl2014
Virgin

Question Bi - Curious

OK, I posted this in Personals, but someone was friendly enough to recommend this section to post it. So here it goes:

I'm a 29 (soon to be 30) years old girl from Europe. I have a boyfriend whom I love and with whom we have great sex. But still I find myself wondering how it would be to have sex with a woman. I don't think / consider myself to be bisexual, I am not really being sexually attracted by women, but I do like to observe and admire good looking women. Then again I never even kissed a woman, so who knows what might happen...

Anyhow, if there are any girls in a similar situation (bi-curious or even bisexual), please feel free to send me a PM. I would really like to have someone to talk to about this.

Last edited by Fadogirl2014 : 04-20-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Old 04-20-2014, 02:18 PM   #2
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

All I can say is that it is wonderful to kiss a girl, and feel her respond. I love the smell the taste and feel of a girl

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?