Old 04-06-2005, 07:45 PM   #126
graceanne
not me in the av
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
lol, Xelebes is a sub gracie.
oh *blushes* Well, I was trying to make a point. Oh, well. Frankly, I wouldn't switch for even the hottest guy. I'd be bored off my ass.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
 

Old 04-06-2005, 07:46 PM   #127
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie
 
Aeroil's Avatar
 
Aeroil is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedB
I love the under a desk fantasy too. What appeals to me about it is the idea that the dom could be doing something completely unrelated to me and be acting oblivious to me, like chatting on the Internet or reading a book, watching TV, talking on the phone, but I would still have to worship with absolute devotion and care. It's fun to be "ignored" in that way.
Lol, yeah maybe that is it.
I just hope that her desk isn't as low as mine because I can barely fit under mine .
__________________
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~
 

Old 04-06-2005, 07:47 PM   #128
Xelebes
Little Blue Alien
 
Xelebes's Avatar
 
Xelebes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 13,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedB
I love the under a desk fantasy too. What appeals to me about it is the idea that the dom could be doing something completely unrelated to me and be acting oblivious to me, like chatting on the Internet or reading a book, watching TV, talking on the phone, but I would still have to worship with absolute devotion and care. It's fun to be "ignored" in that way.
That's the way the fantsy is supposed to be, isn't it?
__________________
ANAL PROBE!!!

"We can always count on Xelebes to tell us the things we wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Woody Allen."
 

Old 04-06-2005, 07:49 PM   #129
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
Lol, yeah maybe that is it.
I just hope that her desk isn't as low as mine because I can barely fit under mine .
Hmm... very good point. If I should ever post a bdsm personal (I won't of course, so I'm speaking hypothetically), I shall make one of my "must have's" a nice big fat juicy.... desk.
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-06-2005, 07:51 PM   #130
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie
 
Aeroil's Avatar
 
Aeroil is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne
oh *blushes* Well, I was trying to make a point. Oh, well. Frankly, I wouldn't switch for even the hottest guy. I'd be bored off my ass.
hehehe, be fun for five seconds eh grace? That's how I'd feel too I think.
__________________
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~
 

Old 04-06-2005, 09:06 PM   #131
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
She looks cold and wet. I imagine this scene happening just before she raises to her knees to give him more direct pleasure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justbefore.jpg (48.2 KB, 1536 views)
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-06-2005, 09:15 PM   #132
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
I used to do this with my first husband (minus leash, blindfold, and cuffs): curl myself up around his leg while I sucked him. It felt really good to both of us: very cuddly way to give oral service.

The guy in this pic, by the way, is one of my favorite bdsm actor-doms. Total sleaze-bucket!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bitch2.jpg (57.2 KB, 1559 views)
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-06-2005, 09:24 PM   #133
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes
Not really, more along the lines of a really subby sub would make me do that. And they gotta be double-D G for me to even think that.

Are these big enough for you?
http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/a...hmentid=456685
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-06-2005, 09:36 PM   #134
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Under the Desk

Last pic for tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deskfantasy.jpg (36.9 KB, 1533 views)
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-06-2005, 10:31 PM   #135
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie
 
Aeroil's Avatar
 
Aeroil is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 3,227
*sighs* now I have to go looking for two new ones to keep a 1-up on you tainted......

lol, well these ones aren't sideways at least.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1112601995625.jpg (58.4 KB, 1405 views)
File Type: jpg 1112783530498.jpg (45.7 KB, 1224 views)
__________________
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~
 

Old 04-06-2005, 11:26 PM   #136
Xelebes
Little Blue Alien
 
Xelebes's Avatar
 
Xelebes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 13,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedB
Double D G is either going to be slang for Drop Dead Gorgeous or DJ Double D's G-String. I'm not a fan of large breasts.
__________________
ANAL PROBE!!!

"We can always count on Xelebes to tell us the things we wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Woody Allen."
 

Old 04-07-2005, 12:56 PM   #137
rosco rathbone
the immaterial being
 
rosco rathbone's Avatar
 
rosco rathbone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the dominican republic
Posts: 41,479
Delia Day had a great little essay on oral servitude and cockmastery in general at her site; complete with a birdseye view of her under the desk. I can't find my bookmark though. I thought I started a Delia Day fan thread but I can't find that either.
__________________
Is a good thing for a man to beat his woman every now and then, but this man does do it like exercise, man -V.S. Naipaul Miguel Street

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country
 

Old 04-07-2005, 06:18 PM   #138
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroil
*sighs* now I have to go looking for two new ones to keep a 1-up on you tainted......

lol, well these ones aren't sideways at least.
That's a decided improvement! Although I wasn't aware that we were in a cartoon competition, I kind of like it. Is it just art that you have to post a response to or is it straight photos too?

I like the second image a lot. That is super cute. Do they make anime of pussy worship too? (Not suggesting you post it in here, though! But you could start a new thread for it. I probably have some stashed away somewhere I could post.)
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-07-2005, 06:19 PM   #139
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes
Double D G is either going to be slang for Drop Dead Gorgeous or DJ Double D's G-String. I'm not a fan of large breasts.
LOL, Oh well, I tried.
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-07-2005, 06:43 PM   #140
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco rathbone
Delia Day had a great little essay on oral servitude and cockmastery in general at her site; complete with a birdseye view of her under the desk. I can't find my bookmark though. I thought I started a Delia Day fan thread but I can't find that either.
Who is she? A porn actress?
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-07-2005, 06:49 PM   #141
Aeroil
Aerouille, Ma Chérie
 
Aeroil's Avatar
 
Aeroil is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedB
That's a decided improvement! Although I wasn't aware that we were in a cartoon competition, I kind of like it. Is it just art that you have to post a response to or is it straight photos too?

I like the second image a lot. That is super cute. Do they make anime of pussy worship too? (Not suggesting you post it in here, though! But you could start a new thread for it. I probably have some stashed away somewhere I could post.)
For pussy worship, it's hard to find a pic of a guy doing it, but I could certainly find some, just might take a while.
Why not post it in here? it's still oral servitude after all.
As for the competition, I'm mostly kidding lol, I'm not even sure why I'm doing it.

But you can bet that Im gonna win .
__________________
The human race, fearful in its weakness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality. Culture…civilization…all delusions created by a powerless race, and of little use, like a barren woman~
 

Old 04-08-2005, 01:26 PM   #142
ownedsubgal
lost little girl
 
ownedsubgal is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Cee-ish
Posts: 2,996
Oral Servitude
Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

I'll kick it off with a quote from the Story Of O; which had me wanking this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received
Right on, WD.

Also, basically, I see cock-worship as all about my sensual selfish pleasure--sort of like masturbation with a trained assistant, you might say. Skull-fucking usually seems like an attempt to imitate porno in real life--it's more a visual thing meant to be witnessed than an enjoyable activity.



mmmm oral servitude...my favorite subject. i would say a good 80% of my sexual service to my Master would fall under the oral servitude category. although, like Marquis, He would vehemently disagree with you Mr. Rosco regarding throat fucking. He gets as much animalistic pleasure from brutally fucking my throat as He gets from relaxing and looking down at me as i humbly suck His cock for as long as He desires (which can be hours). it all depends on what mood He's in. Daddy is an extreme lover of oral...if we are together, it's unheard of for an hour to go by without His cock being in my mouth, down my throat. He loves forcing it down deep, making me gag. He'll say "come to Daddy", which means for me to press my nose to His pubic hairs, and make myself gag on His cock as it slowly makes it way past the entrance to my throat. many times i've feared vomiting all over Him, but He wouldn't mind. the more i gag, choke, sputter, the happier and more aroused He is. what can i say? He's nasty. when i am really choking and forcing back the vomit, His only response is "do you think i give a f*ck?"..and His cock only grows thicker in my throat. but i love it....i love feeling Him in my mouth and in my throat, i love the pleasure i'm able to bring Him, i love the lowliness of the act itself. on the floor on my knees looking up at Him...lying curled up to His crotch under the covers in bed...crunched up under His desk while He works...in front of Him on the floor as He sits on the couch and watches ESPN...in the front seat of the truck as He drives. immediately, instinctively dropping to my knees whenever i notice His hand going to His belt. craving every drop of His cum, sucking Him absolutely bone dry, as if His cum were my life's blood. yes, He has made me quite the cocksucking slut. and i couldn't be happier.
 

Old 04-08-2005, 01:33 PM   #143
Marquis
Jack Dawkins
 
Marquis's Avatar
 
Marquis is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 10,442
*slams money on table*


OK, I'm out.


(Seinfeld)
__________________
"I am about to put forward some major ideas; they will be heard and pondered. If not all of them please, surely a few will; in some sort, then, I shall have contributed to the progress of our age, and shall be content."

-Donatien Alphonse François de Sade
 

Old 04-08-2005, 03:07 PM   #144
AngelicAssassin
Something Wicked
 
AngelicAssassin's Avatar
 
AngelicAssassin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 11,004
Thumbs up Geez osg

i so love a good game of poker where the stakes get astronomical.

Taking a partner to the point she loses the fight with her own gag reflex (and her body gives in doing the last thing possible) doesn't bother me either. In the moment, (when the only thing keeping you from melding with your partner is your respective skins) i don't care what the sheets, floor, ceiling, walls, carpet, et al. will look like afterwards. If i thought about it beforehand, i'll have a towel nearby, but if i haven't, the possible mess just doesn't matter.
__________________
The most dangerous thing imagined is an intelligent mind ... the most frightening is the wisdom & will to use it.

Welcome to the Deep end.
Expect no mercy.
 

Old 04-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #145
shy slave
Literotica Guru
 
shy slave's Avatar
 
shy slave is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my own little head space
Posts: 8,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedsubgal
Oral Servitude
Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

I'll kick it off with a quote from the Story Of O; which had me wanking this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received
Right on, WD.

Also, basically, I see cock-worship as all about my sensual selfish pleasure--sort of like masturbation with a trained assistant, you might say. Skull-fucking usually seems like an attempt to imitate porno in real life--it's more a visual thing meant to be witnessed than an enjoyable activity.



mmmm oral servitude...my favorite subject. i would say a good 80% of my sexual service to my Master would fall under the oral servitude category. although, like Marquis, He would vehemently disagree with you Mr. Rosco regarding throat fucking. He gets as much animalistic pleasure from brutally fucking my throat as He gets from relaxing and looking down at me as i humbly suck His cock for as long as He desires (which can be hours). it all depends on what mood He's in. Daddy is an extreme lover of oral...if we are together, it's unheard of for an hour to go by without His cock being in my mouth, down my throat. He loves forcing it down deep, making me gag. He'll say "come to Daddy", which means for me to press my nose to His pubic hairs, and make myself gag on His cock as it slowly makes it way past the entrance to my throat. many times i've feared vomiting all over Him, but He wouldn't mind. the more i gag, choke, sputter, the happier and more aroused He is. what can i say? He's nasty. when i am really choking and forcing back the vomit, His only response is "do you think i give a f*ck?"..and His cock only grows thicker in my throat. but i love it....i love feeling Him in my mouth and in my throat, i love the pleasure i'm able to bring Him, i love the lowliness of the act itself. on the floor on my knees looking up at Him...lying curled up to His crotch under the covers in bed...crunched up under His desk while He works...in front of Him on the floor as He sits on the couch and watches ESPN...in the front seat of the truck as He drives. immediately, instinctively dropping to my knees whenever i notice His hand going to His belt. craving every drop of His cum, sucking Him absolutely bone dry, as if His cum were my life's blood. yes, He has made me quite the cocksucking slut. and i couldn't be happier.


Wonderful words.

The images in my mind are so erotic and needy.

I love those moments when your whole focus is on him, his wish, his needs.

Nothing else exists, there is no time, no past or future just the immediacy of the moment. Only that moment and serving, worshiping and feeling every breath he takes dissolve through his cock into your mouth and over your tongue.
__________________
's' stands for 'slave,' not 'stupid'
The pain of parting cannot be compared with the joy of meeting again else who could bear it." Willy Smith
 

Old 04-08-2005, 03:35 PM   #146
BlueEyesInLevis
Literotica Guru
 
BlueEyesInLevis's Avatar
 
BlueEyesInLevis is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southwest
Posts: 10,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
Wonderful words.

The images in my mind are so erotic and needy.

I love those moments when your whole focus is on him, his wish, his needs.

Nothing else exists, there is no time, no past or future just the immediacy of the moment. Only that moment and serving, worshiping and feeling every breath he takes dissolve through his cock into your mouth and over your tongue.
Sometimes it feels as if my etire body is flowing into her mouth.
 

Old 04-08-2005, 07:24 PM   #147
TaintedB
Finished
 
TaintedB's Avatar
 
TaintedB is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyesInLevis
Sometimes it feels as if my etire body is flowing into her mouth.
What a surreal image. Now I know what Quint means when she says she wishes she could draw.

I'd love to draw this, or maybe make an animation: the man is standing. Bluejeans (got that from your screen name), wifebeater on top, and cock pulled out of his fly for service. The woman is on her knees sucking the man off using humble oral servitude techniques and _as she does so_ his body slowly metamorphs: it gets all liquidy and shimmery with pleasure, sort of floating and rippling in the air, multicolored like a puddle of oil, but still basically a human shape with arms and legs. Then, like smoke she quickly inhales him into her throat. He's happy as he goes in, she chokes a little on the heavy hit, then exhales him. And he unfurls in the air back into a happy oragamic male form. He gains solidity and his feet touch ground. A little sperm dribbles from the corner of her mouth. It has an irridescent sheen.

Anyway, back to earth. In one real sense you are flowing in your entirety in her mouth because your sperm contains all your DNA, everything that is essentially you, thousands of replications and they all go down her throat.

Wonder where this weird imagery is coming from. I did grind up several hundred Heavenly Blues today, and the dust got all over my fingers... Could be related.
__________________
"When I was a very small girl, small boys used to talk to me. Now that we've grown up together, they're afraid of what they see."

 

Old 04-08-2005, 09:14 PM   #148
rosco rathbone
the immaterial being
 
rosco rathbone's Avatar
 
rosco rathbone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the dominican republic
Posts: 41,479
TB: You are the porno queen. Thanks for your contributions to this oral servitude thread.

That guy with the long greasy hair and the bandana is so fuckin gnarly. I can just see you blowing some joker who looks like that.
__________________
Is a good thing for a man to beat his woman every now and then, but this man does do it like exercise, man -V.S. Naipaul Miguel Street

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country
 

Old 04-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #149
rosco rathbone
the immaterial being
 
rosco rathbone's Avatar
 
rosco rathbone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the dominican republic
Posts: 41,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedB
Who is she? A porn actress?
She's an exhibitionistic submissive (extreme) who had a big website and an LJ dedicated to her exploits. She was a great writer-very smart--and had tons of great pix. I got hip to her through Etoile from here. Her master died in very dubious circumstances...it was thought that she had killed him with a shotgun...but she got off once the extremity of her servitude and his sadism came to the knowledge of the court. (I could be wrong about these details, that's the quick version as I understand it).
__________________
Is a good thing for a man to beat his woman every now and then, but this man does do it like exercise, man -V.S. Naipaul Miguel Street

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country
 

Old 04-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #150
Marquis
Jack Dawkins
 
Marquis's Avatar
 
Marquis is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 10,442
Killed by your own sub, I just decided on my new favorite method of death.
__________________
"I am about to put forward some major ideas; they will be heard and pondered. If not all of them please, surely a few will; in some sort, then, I shall have contributed to the progress of our age, and shall be content."

-Donatien Alphonse François de Sade
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.