Old 03-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #51
Lauren Hynde
Hitched

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShanglan
" ... the fact that my gun has the words 'Desert Eagle .50' on the side, and that your gun has the word 'replica' ..."

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

Old 03-16-2005, 04:40 PM   #52
BlackShanglan
Silver-Tongued Papist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Hynde
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

Thank you! Paraphrase by memory clearly not my strong suit

Old 03-16-2005, 04:42 PM   #53
Lauren Hynde
Hitched

Quote:
Thank you! Paraphrase by memory clearly not my strong suit
It was still a good one.

Old 03-16-2005, 04:44 PM   #54
CaLadyInRed69
Really Really Experienced

Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001)

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!

"Men are alike in their promises. It is only in their deeds that they differ!"

Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 04:46 PM   #55
rgraham666
Literotica Guru

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Roy Batty - Blade Runner

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.

Old 03-16-2005, 04:49 PM   #56
CaLadyInRed69

McLintock! (1963) John Wayne

I know, I know. I'll use proper judgment. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you could've gotten somebody killed today and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth, but I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!
[Belts man in the mouth]

Old 03-16-2005, 04:56 PM   #57
CaLadyInRed69

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Old 03-16-2005, 04:58 PM   #58
OhMissScarlett
Mrs. Aggravation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual_Burlesque
Cary Grant: Because I just went gay all of a sudden! --------- from Bringing Up Baby
This one of my all time favorites and then Katherine Hepburn with her whole "I was born on the side of a hill," routine when she breaks her heel. Classic.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:06 PM   #59
Remec
Master Glomper

"Damn the Man! Save the Empire!"

"I have set my life upon a cast, and I shall stand the hazard of the die." -- Richard III

"Watch out for this guy! He's slick! And dark... and mysterious... and maybe even a bit evil! But in a totally sexy way!" -- BooMerengue

Old 03-16-2005, 05:08 PM   #60
Remec
Master Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.bruce.
Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

"A moose bit my sister once."

"I have set my life upon a cast, and I shall stand the hazard of the die." -- Richard III

"Watch out for this guy! He's slick! And dark... and mysterious... and maybe even a bit evil! But in a totally sexy way!" -- BooMerengue

Old 03-16-2005, 05:17 PM   #61
TheEarl
Occasional visitor

Just because I had a spare minute, a microphone and a very bad Mockney accent.

The Earl
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rory1.zip (96.8 KB, 17 views)

Old 03-16-2005, 05:17 PM   #62
BlackShanglan
Silver-Tongued Papist

Ooooh time to post to the list thread ...

Old 03-16-2005, 05:42 PM   #63
cloudy
Alabama Slammer

"I'm your Huckleberry."

and

"You're a daisy if you do."

~ Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Dear politicians and/or assorted twats who are against immigration,

We would be glad to help you pack.

Sincerely, Native Americans

Last edited by cloudy : 03-16-2005 at 05:46 PM.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:44 PM   #64
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Location: Staying at a Marriott with Jesus and John Wayne. I'm waiting for my chariot, they're waiting for a train.
"When your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?"

Hannibal Lector, "Silence of the Lambs"

'THE LLAMA'

A Spanish guitarist and a dancer in traditional Spanish costume.

SUPERIMPOSED CAPTION: 'LIVE FROM GOLDERS GREEN'

Man enters and walks up to a life-size photo of a llama. He delivers the following lecture in Spanish, with help from the guitarist and dancer, and superimposed subtitles.

Man: (but in Spanish with subtitles in English) The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating Honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Guitarist & Dancer: (Singing in Spanish with English subtitles) Llamas are larger than frogs.

Man: Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you shout...

Guitarist & Dancer: Look out, there are llamas!

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-16-2005, 05:55 PM   #65
gotwood49
Literotica Guru

I don't want FOP, Godammit! I'm a DAPPER DAN man!!

"Watch your language, young fella. This is a public market. Now, if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you...have it in a couple of weeks..."
EVERETT: "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity...two weeks from everywhere!" -- OH, BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?
PROUD PLAYGROUNDER MEMBER #110
OFFICIAL TESTER #02 FOR THE BJSP
WRITER OF EROTICA
"PRIAPISM TEST SUBJECT VOLUNTEER"

Hammer Time...the 3rd chapter: http://english.literotica.com/storie....php?id=287103

Madness takes it's toll...PLEASE TO HAVE EXACT CHANGE

Thank you, ladies of Lit, for all your help...

Old 03-16-2005, 06:01 PM   #66
oggbashan
Ancient writer

The Maltese Falcon (1941)
Sam Spade: "When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it."

Duck Soup
Groucho: "And remember while you're out there risking your life through shot and shell, we'll be in here thinking what a sucker you are."

Og

Old 03-16-2005, 06:06 PM   #67
elizabethwest
Fiery

"That's two you owe me, junior." Hans Solo, Star Wars

Old 03-16-2005, 06:11 PM   #68
Luv2PleasureF
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood49
"Watch your language, young fella. This is a public market. Now, if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you...have it in a couple of weeks..."
EVERETT: "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity...two weeks from everywhere!" -- OH, BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?
"Isn't that a coincidence! Pete and Delmer here just got saved! It looks as if I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated!" - George Clooney, in "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
"I don't know if Momma was right, or if it's Lt. Dan... I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around acciddental like on a breeze. But I think maybe it's both... maybe both is happening at the same time" - Tom Hanks, as "Forrest Gump"

"Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong, seldom turns out the way it does in a song... Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right." - Grateful Dead, "Scarlet Begonias"

"There is water... at the bottom of the ocean." - Talking Heads, "Once In A Lifetime"

"Veni, Vixi, Amavi"

Old 03-16-2005, 06:12 PM   #69
tolyk
Stubble Trouble

Silent Movie (1976)

"No!" Marcel Marceau

Playgrounder #132

Make sure to check out all the wonderful artists over at the Visual Artists' Corner

My photo gallery new pics added Feb 2/2014

Old 03-16-2005, 06:16 PM   #70
BlackShanglan
Silver-Tongued Papist

"You sure got a purty mouth."

*shudder*

Old 03-16-2005, 06:17 PM   #71
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Location: Staying at a Marriott with Jesus and John Wayne. I'm waiting for my chariot, they're waiting for a train.
Quote:
"You sure got a purty mouth."

*shudder*

Now I wanna listen to that music!

"Squeal like a pig!"

'THE LLAMA'

Man enters and walks up to a life-size photo of a llama. He delivers the following lecture in Spanish, with help from the guitarist and dancer, and superimposed subtitles.

Man: (but in Spanish with subtitles in English) The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating Honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Guitarist & Dancer: (Singing in Spanish with English subtitles) Llamas are larger than frogs.

Man: Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you shout...

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-16-2005, 06:20 PM   #72
BlackShanglan
Silver-Tongued Papist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Alpaca
Now I wanna listen to that music!
I worked a year in a KFC in the town where James Dickey (the author of "Deliverance") went to college. I and another employee used humming the banjo tune as a code for "here comes a live one" - like the man who inevitably came in in overalls with an undershirt, a baseball cap, a huge bushy beard, and a golf-ball-sized wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth, through which he would place his order. One had two unenviable options: watch his mouth (and thereby the tobacco) closely to follow what he was saying, or ask him to repeat it and prolong his presence in close proximity. Ah, the joys.

Shanglan

Old 03-16-2005, 06:23 PM   #73
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Quote:
I worked a year in a KFC in the town where James Dickey (the author of "Deliverance") went to college. I and another employee used humming the banjo tune as a code for "here comes a live one" - like the man who inevitably came in in overalls with an undershirt, a baseball cap, a huge bushy beard, and a golf-ball-sized wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth, through which he would place his order. One had two unenviable options: watch his mouth (and thereby the tobacco) closely to follow what he was saying, or ask him to repeat it and prolong his presence in close proximity. Ah, the joys.

Shanglan
That song was one of the things that got me interested in bluegrass, and I heard it playing when I was driving through the South.

A comedian once said (regarding the Olympics in Atlanta), "I wonder if they realize the river they're using for the kayak races is the same one they filmed Deliverance on. And if Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in bicycle shorts don't stand a chance."

'THE LLAMA'

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-16-2005, 06:32 PM   #74
BlackShanglan
Silver-Tongued Papist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Alpaca

A comedian once said (regarding the Olympics in Atlanta), "I wonder if they realize the river they're using for the kayak races is the same one they filmed Deliverance on. And if Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in bicycle shorts don't stand a chance."

That's brilliant !

Old 03-16-2005, 06:37 PM   #75
tolyk
Stubble Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk
"No!" Marcel Marceau

(For those unaware of who that is.. He's a mime. He had the only line in Mel Brooks' "Silent Movie")

Playgrounder #132

Make sure to check out all the wonderful artists over at the Visual Artists' Corner

My photo gallery new pics added Feb 2/2014