Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-11-2015, 07:05 PM   #1
londonian
Experienced

How do I make sure a casual encounter arranged on the internet goes well?

Hi - advice please.

I'm about to arrange a casual encounter with someone I've been chatting to on squirt.org. I'm hoping we can meet up, check each other out, like what we see, and go back to his place. I'm hoping we will get naked, get horny, and then I'll suck his cock. This would be the first time I've ever actually gone to meet a guy for sex - in fact if it goes well it'll be the first time I've ever got naked with a guy let alone done anything. How can I improve the chances that the meeting goes well, that we do actually go back to his place, and that once there we do end up doing what I want to do?

Old 07-13-2015, 07:41 PM   #2
haurni
Literotica Guru

You can never know for sure how things will go, regardless of where you meet people. Personally, I prefer to get together (whether it's a date or just a hookup) in a public place for coffee and see how things develop before taking it further. If you're going to someone's residence, or inviting someone to yours, it might not be a bad idea to leave the info with a friend and have them check up on you after an hour or so.

Oh, and also the usual stuff about safe sex

Last edited by haurni : 07-14-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #3
MaryanneB
Literotica Guru

Let yourself feel him. In other words, trust your "little voice" about safety and if there isn't any link with him, let it go. Don't just settle. It's the old "Many fish in the sea" thing. Be careful but good luck too.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:07 AM   #4
haurni
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryanneB View Post
Let yourself feel him. In other words, trust your "little voice" about safety and if there isn't any link with him, let it go. Don't just settle. It's the old "Many fish in the sea" thing. Be careful but good luck too.
Yep. Don't get into something you're not comfortable with. Better to just apologize, say you're having second thoughts, and leave.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:25 AM   #5
brendacdmi
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
You can never know for sure how things will go, regardless of where you meet people. Personally, I prefer to get together (whether it's a date or just a hookup) in a public place for coffee and see how things develop before taking it further. If you're going to someone's residence, or inviting someone to yours, it might not be a bad idea to leave the info with a friend and have them check up on you after an hour or so.

Oh, and also the usual stuff about safe sex
Yes, this! The anticipation can make you miss important items you shouldn't miss. Hate to think the worst always, but ...... be smart.

Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 AM   #6
hfernandez1983
Experienced

First off...you need to be sure you are comfortable with this guy.

If you are then you just need to make sure that you meet this guy first for a coffee. Try not to go to a bar for drinks. You never know what could happen if you get drunk!

If this guys seems nice in person while you guys are hanging out then just go with you instinct. This is what I have done when I have met someone off the internet for casual sex.

Old 07-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #7
heyitsthatguy77
Really Experienced

First thing is not to rush into things. Take the time, exchange emails, texts etc and make sure you establish a comfort level and an understanding of what you both want out if meeting, the emails and texts will help break the ice and make you a little less nervous about things. Meet in public of course and hang out a while and once you feel a little less nervous move on to the playtime. Remember, the other person is probably just as nervous as you are and are meeting a stranger for the first time as well. The more comfy you can both get prior to the sweaty naked fun the better the naked fun will be.