Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 04-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
jessica4fun94
Experienced

first lesbian experience

hi girls, so i'm new on here and thought I would start my own thread, and I don't know if this has already been talked about. I'm a closet lesbian, I actually haven't had a chance with any girls yet, but I was wondering if any of you have had that same sort of experience and what your first time was like.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
babyjane20011
Really Experienced

Hi jessicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica4fun94 View Post
hi girls, so i'm new on here and thought I would start my own thread, and I don't know if this has already been talked about. I'm a closet lesbian, I actually haven't had a chance with any girls yet, but I was wondering if any of you have had that same sort of experience and what your first time was like.
HI im nancy, I am in the closet myself. I think of being with woman also.
I'm 41 disabled woman single. lets chat.

nancy

Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
jessica4fun94
Experienced

have you done anything yet?

Old 04-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Saxon Stonedyke
Really Experienced

I was 38 before I "figured myself out" I had been married for 16 years. I had more arousal and sexual satisfaction in that first 4 hour romp with a woman than I had in my entire life up to that point. It's been 10 years since....

P.S. Do not make the same mistake I did. I thought a woman would never treat me as bad as men had. I was wrong some of them are worse.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJo48 View Post
I was 38 before I "figured myself out" I had been married for 16 years. I had more arousal and sexual satisfaction in that first 4 hour romp with a woman than I had in my entire life up to that point. It's been 10 years since....

P.S. Do not make the same mistake I did. I thought a woman would never treat me as bad as men had. I was wrong some of them are worse.
wow,,,, reading this was like looking back in time. that first encounter was amazing. and so were the next two years until the husband found. but thats another story.....

Old 04-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
jessica4fun94
Experienced

thanks for the advice mojo. how did you and her happen? if I may ask. i've never been able to talk to a girl live about my feelings before

Old 04-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Saxon Stonedyke
Really Experienced

I'd been divorced for 6 months or so when I heard a song that opened my eyes. I then went to an online dating site and met my first. Beware! there is something about a first time experience that will make you think you are in love when you actually are not. That is why there are so many jokes about lesbians bringing a U-Haul to the second date. It's more of a bonding experience.

My first moved in with me about two weeks later and we were together for 18 months before it imploded....

You may think you are madly in love but just back up take a deep breath and think long and hard before you go renting a u-haul.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
jessica4fun94
Experienced

i'm not ready for that big of a move...I still havent done anything with a girl except for chat online

Old 04-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
Entricity
Really Really Experienced

Considering I haven't been with a guy I can't compare a first time female-female experience to anything. I can't say I've ever actually been in the closet either.
Gotta' love bringing a girlfriend over in such a casual manner at 15 and having your wacko mom go nuts over it.
I really didn't think it was such a big deal.

Good times. ;D

But I dunno'. My first time was with a girlfriend of a few months. I guess it depends how far you mean of anything. It was at some hotel. I was 16.

All I can really say about it is
it was magical.

<3

Last edited by Entricity : 04-09-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #10
karyn76
Experienced

wow, so much of this hits home ... le sigh

Old 04-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #11
blueberree
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJo48 View Post
Exactly! I felt entirely accepted, sexy and it felt so completely natural.

For me it was at a time when it was risky to admit that is what I wanted. And even after the first couple of years, I didn't want it to be true.

For me a friend who knew of my curiosity convinced me over a matter of weeks to give it a try. She was a no pressure flirt and so the transition from that to sex wasn't awkward. But yes it was powerful and damned sexy to me. She is still a person I think of quite often.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
Emlovelassy
Really Experienced

hy there. i am 26... bi since i was 15. had very bad experience with ex boy friend and ahve been les now for about 6 years. please feel free to chat. Em

Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

I'm 35, an engaged mommy of 2 young boys under 9 and have been super curious for the last 4-5 years. I would LOVE to experience what it's like to be with a woman, but now that I have found my fiance, and can't imagine hurting him, or having a threesome, it may never happen for me. I have many dreams and fantasies about being with a beautiful woman. I'm a girly "bisexual"..into make-up, fashion, etc. I would love to be with a woman as girly as myself....

Old 04-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #14
Exploringmyself
Virgin

Sounds a lot like me.

I have been with men but recently made it happen with a woman. Omg it was the best because it was like no pressure. I wasn't worried about anything and it just happened. I would tell anyone that wants to just do it because you don't want to be older regretting it. Plus to those that are married some men dont care if you do it. But it will be better to do it then wonder what if

Old 04-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #15
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'm bi but I've been interested in other women most of my life. My first time was at 13 with my best friend. My parents were out and we got a little tipsy and one thing led to another.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #16
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploringmyself View Post
But it will be better to do it then wonder what if
This is exactly how I feel...and why I want it to happen so badly. I don't want to regret never doing anything about it! I just don't know HOW to make it happen......

Old 04-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
janeyruth
Literotica Guru

Two college-age girls get their first lesbian experience when they fall into a trap set by a mean, old domme. Enjoy! >>>> Jessica & Polly

Old 04-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #18
babyjane20011
Really Experienced

jessica

Quote:
have you done anything yet?
In Answer to your question, no I have not done anytrhing. I am a disabled woman who would like to a woman who cared for me ans accept me unconditionally

nancy

Old 04-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #19
janeyruth
Literotica Guru

Two twenty-something teachers, on a holiday, head up to a ladies-only resort and get into all kinds of situations >>> Juliet & Wendy & The Strange Girl

Old 04-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #20
hwwannabe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
I'm 35, an engaged mommy of 2 young boys under 9 and have been super curious for the last 4-5 years. I would LOVE to experience what it's like to be with a woman, but now that I have found my fiance, and can't imagine hurting him, or having a threesome, it may never happen for me. I have many dreams and fantasies about being with a beautiful woman. I'm a girly "bisexual"..into make-up, fashion, etc. I would love to be with a woman as girly as myself....
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm also engaged and can't imagine hurting him, and I'm not interested in a threesome either. I can't say that I identify myself as bi, but maybe bi-curious? I've always appreciated a beautiful woman just as much as a hot guy, but only recently found myself incredibly drawn to one of my girlfiends. We've kissed a couple times, but always when we were out partying and are kinda drunk. I think we did it mostly to get a rise out of the guys.
It may never happen for me either, sigh...

Old 04-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
blueberree
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwannabe View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm also engaged and can't imagine hurting him, and I'm not interested in a threesome either. I can't say that I identify myself as bi, but maybe bi-curious? I've always appreciated a beautiful woman just as much as a hot guy, but only recently found myself incredibly drawn to one of my girlfiends. We've kissed a couple times, but always when we were out partying and are kinda drunk. I think we did it mostly to get a rise out of the guys.
It may never happen for me either, sigh...
Kiss her more.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #22
hwwannabe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberree View Post
Kiss her more.
I plan to...whenever I can get away with it. Every time I've kissed her it has had that dizzying first kiss effect on me.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #23
miss_alyss
Really Experienced

Just saw this thread..my first time was in high school, and I went to an all girls high school. She was my best friend at that time and all she kept complaining about was boys and how boys don't like her..I remember we went to the bathroom because she was crying about a boy and I was there trying to comfort her..long story short, I made the move an made out with her and everything else.

and my parents would freak if they found out if I was lesbian since I am the only child.

Old 04-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #24
licknicole
Virgin

I am in the same boat, op. Pm me?

Old 09-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
lacy
Really Experienced

i'm an only child too miss aylss and my parents would do the same thing!