Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-09-2005, 12:27 AM   #1376
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara.
I might have heard that somewhere too...
See. I only speak the truth.

Hi Kara. Welcome to the AH. Hope you enjoy the place and yourself
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:28 AM   #1377
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
See. I only speak the truth.

Hi Kara. Welcome to the AH. Hope you enjoy the place and yourself
And she can probably do both at the same time.

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #1378
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
And she can probably do both at the same time.

SJ
And she'll also become adept at typing with her left hand
It's a win-win situation.
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #1379
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
And she'll also become adept at typing with her left hand
It's a win-win situation.
Yeah, we're all about learning new skills over here.

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:34 AM   #1380
elizabethwest
Spankable
 
elizabethwest's Avatar
 
elizabethwest is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
And she'll also become adept at typing with her left hand
It's a win-win situation.
What if she's left-handed?
__________________
My one story
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:36 AM   #1381
elizabethwest
Spankable
 
elizabethwest's Avatar
 
elizabethwest is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11,369
I think you scared her off. These virgins are a little skittish.
__________________
My one story
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:53 AM   #1382
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethwest
I think you scared her off. These virgins are a little skittish.
i tried to be nice and friendly but SJ sure scared her off
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #1383
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
i tried to be nice and friendly but SJ sure scared her off
Why are you blaming me? I didn't do anything! Do you think it's because my av is naked???

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:00 AM   #1384
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
Why are you blaming me? I didn't do anything! Do you think it's because my av is naked???

SJ
I dunno but she was saying "Can I tie you up" to a guy on another thread.

SJ u owe me a reply to my post on the last person thread.
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:05 AM   #1385
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
I dunno but she was saying "Can I tie you up" to a guy on another thread.

SJ u owe me a reply to my post on the last person thread.
It's all lies- he wanted me to tie him up!!! I replied to your other. You sweetie!

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:12 AM   #1386
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
It's all lies- he wanted me to tie him up!!! I replied to your other. You sweetie!

SJ
Actually it was the Kara girl who wanted to tie someone up on another thread. It's true...

I have just watched The Masseuse by Jenna Jameson and it had a lot of very sexy light bondage.

Get your lovely ass in here SJ and don't forget the rope
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #1387
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
Actually it was the Kara girl who wanted to tie someone up on another thread. It's true...

I have just watched The Masseuse by Jenna Jameson and it had a lot of very sexy light bondage.

Get your lovely ass in here SJ and don't forget the rope
As long as you're the one doing the tying, bring it on. You can tie me up anytime!

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #1388
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
As long as you're the one doing the tying, bring it on. You can tie me up anytime!

SJ
Now you made my sig line.

Do you mind light spanking? I'll promise I'll kiss it better
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:19 AM   #1389
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
Now you made my sig line.

Do you mind light spanking? I'll promise I'll kiss it better
OMG! You sure know the right things to say!!! You're hitting all my fantasies tonight.

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:22 AM   #1390
logophile
Verbose
 
logophile's Avatar
 
logophile is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: fresh from my damp sheets
Posts: 7,369
(Don't want to interrupt Freud and Sohpia's delicious flirt, but wanted to mention that I didn't get laid today. And now I'm going to bed. G'night!)
__________________
Warmly,
LogoPhile

logophile: a person with an obsession (bordering on psychosis) for words, whether written or spoken.

If you think my ass is hot, wait till you see my mind! -Thank you, Sweet Salvor!

My stories...
Be warned: I don't use a lot of, um, whadya call it? Oh! That's right... I don't use a lot of PLOT! Enjoy!
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #1391
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by logophile
(Don't want to interrupt Freud and Sohpia's delicious flirt, but wanted to mention that I didn't get laid today. And now I'm going to bed. G'night!)
Hey Logo, don't go off to bed yet. SJ wrote a FFM story. Do you care to make it happen?
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:31 AM   #1392
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
I can't believe you actually put that in your sig!!! I'm still laughing. Such a thing to be remembered by.

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:36 AM   #1393
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
I can't believe you actually put that in your sig!!! I'm still laughing. Such a thing to be remembered by.

SJ
I stick to my word (among other things).
So SJ, are your cheeks still tingly? I've got my policeman uniform on too.

I think we should change the name of the thread to "Getting Laid Today"
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:38 AM   #1394
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
I stick to my word (among other things).
So SJ, are your cheeks still tingly? I've got my policeman uniform on too.

I think we should change the name of the thread to "Getting Laid Today"
LOL! I wish! If I'm going to be spanked maybe I need an ass av?

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:40 AM   #1395
DrFreud
Literotica Guru
 
DrFreud's Avatar
 
DrFreud is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A river carving my way to the sea
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia jane
LOL! I wish! If I'm going to be spanked maybe I need an ass av?

SJ
You had a pretty nice one yesterday. I'll try to capture a nice pic from that movie I watched and see if it makes a good AV...
It'll be hard to match your classy ones.
__________________
My fumbling
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:42 AM   #1396
logophile
Verbose
 
logophile's Avatar
 
logophile is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: fresh from my damp sheets
Posts: 7,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFreud
I stick to my word (among other things).
So SJ, are your cheeks still tingly? I've got my policeman uniform on too.

I think we should change the name of the thread to "Getting Laid Today"
Shh... don't tell anyone, but I think when I do get laid again, I'm going to start a new thread. Maybe I'll call it "Na-na! I got laid!" Just kidding. Don't know what I'll call it yet. Open to suggestions!

FFM? Where?
__________________
Warmly,
LogoPhile

logophile: a person with an obsession (bordering on psychosis) for words, whether written or spoken.

If you think my ass is hot, wait till you see my mind! -Thank you, Sweet Salvor!

My stories...
Be warned: I don't use a lot of, um, whadya call it? Oh! That's right... I don't use a lot of PLOT! Enjoy!
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:43 AM   #1397
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by logophile
Shh... don't tell anyone, but I think when I do get laid again, I'm going to start a new thread. Maybe I'll call it "Na-na! I got laid!" Just kidding. Don't know what I'll call it yet. Open to suggestions!

FFM? Where?
Should be up in the next few days. It's going to very hot, I think. But then I wrote it. So what do I now. I'm sure I'll be talking about it when it goes up.

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #1398
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Better, Dr. Freud?
Hey- you never told me what you thought about that line in my poem about ...you?

SJ
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #1399
logophile
Verbose
 
logophile's Avatar
 
logophile is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: fresh from my damp sheets
Posts: 7,369
Nice ass...

*smack*

Oh, that felt good...
__________________
Warmly,
LogoPhile

logophile: a person with an obsession (bordering on psychosis) for words, whether written or spoken.

If you think my ass is hot, wait till you see my mind! -Thank you, Sweet Salvor!

My stories...
Be warned: I don't use a lot of, um, whadya call it? Oh! That's right... I don't use a lot of PLOT! Enjoy!
 

Old 03-09-2005, 01:49 AM   #1400
sophia jane
Decked Out
 
sophia jane's Avatar
 
sophia jane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cream City
Posts: 15,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by logophile
Nice ass...

*smack*

Oh, that felt good...
For me too!

SJ
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.