Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #1276
elizabethwest
Spankable

Quote:
Originally Posted by logophile
Hi all!

Still not laid.

Still have the flu!

Still whiney!
Cheer up babe and put on that pink thong. Help is on the way...

Old 03-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #1277
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethwest
Cheer up babe and put on that pink thong. Help is on the way...
<----- You mean this one?

Oh, and when will you be here?

logophile: a person with an obsession (bordering on psychosis) for words, whether written or spoken.

If you think my ass is hot, wait till you see my mind! -Thank you, Sweet Salvor!

My stories...
Be warned: I don't use a lot of, um, whadya call it? Oh! That's right... I don't use a lot of PLOT! Enjoy!

Old 03-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #1278
elizabethwest
Spankable

Quote:
<----- You mean this one?

Oh, and when will you be here?
God, I love that picture! I remember the fun we had with Tol and Bruce with that one. Many sandwiches were formed...

Old 03-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #1279

Old 03-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #1280
SweetVA
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredjammies
Another day, more non-sex.

*sigh*

I refuse even to count how many months it's been...
I'm really sorry, guys, but I refuse to believe that EVERYONE - except me - got laid today.

(please, please tell me it ain't so!)

VA
Reader comment: "Ha! Well written with a twist to kick us at the end. I liked it enough to give a 5..."

It's astonishing how much energy some people waste worrying that someone else might be enjoying life in ways that they don't approve of. --Kevin Michael Vail

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses. ~Daphne Fielding, The Duchess of Jermyn Street

Old 03-05-2005, 08:29 PM   #1281
sophia jane
Decked Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetVA
I'm really sorry, guys, but I refuse to believe that EVERYONE - except me - got laid today.

VA
No, you're not the only one. I'm right here with ya.

SJ

Old 03-05-2005, 08:35 PM   #1282

Old 03-05-2005, 10:25 PM   #1283
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetVA

VA
Oh Sweetie, You know I didn't get laid today! And, you also know that you've gotten laid much more recently than I have! Oh, and I'm ovulating to boot!

Nope, didn't get laid. Fingers crossed (and legs spread) that it happens soon!

logophile: a person with an obsession (bordering on psychosis) for words, whether written or spoken.

If you think my ass is hot, wait till you see my mind! -Thank you, Sweet Salvor!

My stories...
Be warned: I don't use a lot of, um, whadya call it? Oh! That's right... I don't use a lot of PLOT! Enjoy!

Old 03-05-2005, 11:58 PM   #1284
Wildcard Ky
Southern culture liason

Present and accounted for. dammit

Sometimes, seeing the light is simply a matter of pulling your head out of your ass.

All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. - Sir Winston Churchill

Old 03-06-2005, 12:03 AM   #1285
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Location: Staying at a Marriott with Jesus and John Wayne. I'm waiting for my chariot, they're waiting for a train.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard Ky
Present and accounted for. dammit
What he said.

'THE LLAMA'

A Spanish guitarist and a dancer in traditional Spanish costume.

SUPERIMPOSED CAPTION: 'LIVE FROM GOLDERS GREEN'

Man enters and walks up to a life-size photo of a llama. He delivers the following lecture in Spanish, with help from the guitarist and dancer, and superimposed subtitles.

Man: (but in Spanish with subtitles in English) The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating Honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Guitarist & Dancer: (Singing in Spanish with English subtitles) Llamas are larger than frogs.

Man: Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you shout...

Guitarist & Dancer: Look out, there are llamas!

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-06-2005, 09:28 AM   #1286
logophile
Verbose

Still here.

Did buy a new corset and panty yesterday, though. Hoping to figure out the self-timer on my digital camera. Wish me luck...

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 09:30 AM   #1287
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Location: Staying at a Marriott with Jesus and John Wayne. I'm waiting for my chariot, they're waiting for a train.
Quote:
Still here.

Did buy a new corset and panty yesterday, though. Hoping to figure out the self-timer on my digital camera. Wish me luck...
Ya got yer camera back then?

'THE LLAMA'

Man enters and walks up to a life-size photo of a llama. He delivers the following lecture in Spanish, with help from the guitarist and dancer, and superimposed subtitles.

Man: (but in Spanish with subtitles in English) The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating Honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Guitarist & Dancer: (Singing in Spanish with English subtitles) Llamas are larger than frogs.

Man: Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you shout...

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-06-2005, 09:47 AM   #1288
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Alpaca
Ya got yer camera back then?
I have it on short term loan. Don't worry, if I can get the timer to work, I'm definitely doing the knee-boot shot! At which point I will also resurrect my "I love my new boots" thread to debut it as an AV!

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 09:49 AM   #1289
Evil Alpaca
Phat'n'Phluffy

Quote:
I have it on short term loan. Don't worry, if I can get the timer to work, I'm definitely doing the knee-boot shot! At which point I will also resurrect my "I love my new boots" thread to debut it as an AV!
YAY!

(Takin' a break now. C y'all on the flip side.)

'THE LLAMA'

Evil Alpaca's Stories

Old 03-06-2005, 09:58 AM   #1290
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Alpaca
YAY!

(Takin' a break now. C y'all on the flip side.)
You're not off to get laid, are you?

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 10:03 AM   #1291

Old 03-06-2005, 10:05 AM   #1292
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Pretty dim prospects for getting laid today, seeing as how I'll be on my knees pulling carpet padding and washing baseboards...
Yummm.... Jammies on her knees.

Oh, were you saying something?

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 10:09 AM   #1293

Old 03-06-2005, 10:14 AM   #1294
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
*smooch* I was just saying that if I married you, we should register at Barnes & Noble. *giggle*
Oh, absofuckinglutely. That's the best idea I've heard all day.
Could we get laid, then, too?

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 10:15 AM   #1295
hmmnmm
lost, just lost

Just stopping back in.
I was here before and whatever I said then fits here.
Feels like a special institutional counseling room or something: "So how'd you get here?"

Old 03-06-2005, 10:16 AM   #1296
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmnmm
Just stopping back in.
I was here before and whatever I said then fits here.
Feels like a special institutional counseling room or something: "So how'd you get here?"
Hey Hmm,

Who's the guy in your AV?

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 10:24 AM   #1297

Old 03-06-2005, 10:26 AM   #1298
logophile
Verbose

Quote:
I wouldn't marry you just for the pressies!
Oh? *cocks head to the side* Tell me more about that...

My stories...

Old 03-06-2005, 11:13 AM   #1299
SweetVA
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Pretty dim prospects for getting laid today, seeing as how I'll be on my knees pulling carpet padding and washing baseboards...
I dunno, seems like the perfect pos.. I mean, er, oppor.. I mean... oh, what was I saying??

VA
Reader comment: "Ha! Well written with a twist to kick us at the end. I liked it enough to give a 5..."

It's astonishing how much energy some people waste worrying that someone else might be enjoying life in ways that they don't approve of. --Kevin Michael Vail

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses. ~Daphne Fielding, The Duchess of Jermyn Street

Old 03-06-2005, 11:26 AM   #1300

Closed Thread