Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #151
Ediversity
Experienced
 
Ediversity is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
FireyJen, Amy, and NeonFlux

Hallaleajuh!!!

I have ALWAYS loved women, all my Life, that get off on the eroticism of bi-men. A lady that loves, embraces sexuality in that way is ALways a better sexual partner than a lady that simply "loves sex". Your minds are much more open to varying kinds of pleasure.

That said, WHERE ARE all of you? Is there ANY lady in Columbus Ohio that embraces sex in such a way?

I truly am not looking for a quote/unquote "love" relationship, but would enjoy a friendship, a meeting of minds, discourse on many things, that would include such a sexual relationship.

In any case, again, THANK all the Gods that be, for you wonderful women!

Feel free to peruse my other postings, and to PM me.
__________________
FORMERLY EclecticDiversity

The Mind is the MOST important sexual organ; being Tuned into, and onto the ideas that generate lust in your partner is the Best Aphrodisiac in the world.

If its Soft, Kiss and Caress it
If its Wet, Lick it
If its Hard, Ride it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #152
badger9
Vintage
 
badger9's Avatar
 
badger9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonflux
The Bay Area is only a hop, skip and jump away.
Neon
P.S., do they have a Craig's List in Milwaukee? I have a couple of friends who say that it actually works - casual encounters section...
That's a pretty big skip. I'll keep you in mind if have need to travel out your way.
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.
__________________
Rising to the occasion...
Proud (and available) OSP Member #3...
48.2% Pure. Is that good? Or bad in a good way?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #153
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
I think a lot of women in the Boston area are open-minded about dating bisexual men. I went inside a video store this weekend and saw Felicia, this chick from one of my classes. She was there with a guy, and they had gay male porn videos in hand. Myself, I was there to pick up a T-girl ( transsexual) DVD for my boyfriend. When I saw Felicia, I smiled and waved. She noticed my DVD and said : " You like bi-guys too ?" I hesitated. I don't usually talk about my stuff with anybody from
school, not because I'm scared ( I'm out and proud as a bi-woman) but because I don't want them to suspect that my boyfriend might be bisexual.
I nodded. "Bi guys are the best," I said. "Won't leave you for a woman, that's for sure." Felicia's reply was "Amen to that, sister." This is the first time I met a woman who was turned on by man-to-man sex, in real life. You're not alone, pal. You just need to find the right city.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #154
AmatoriuS
Long time liter-er
 
AmatoriuS's Avatar
 
AmatoriuS is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,153
This thread makes me feel loved
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2006, 01:38 AM   #155
neonflux
Out and about...
 
neonflux's Avatar
 
neonflux is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 4,233
To AmatoriusS

back

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmatoriuS
This thread makes me feel loved
__________________


kink score = 783, you live and breath kink

"I realized that what makes us happy as human beings could differ greatly...the great human tragedy boils down to the inability to love or be loved and the incapacity to touch or be touched by this sentiment, which is what gives meaning to the life and death of every human being." ~Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu


  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2006, 08:48 AM   #156
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Amen !
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2006, 08:51 AM   #157
Ediversity
Experienced
 
Ediversity is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 63
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorSmile
I think a lot of women in the Boston area are open-minded about dating bisexual men. I went inside a video store this weekend and saw Felicia, this chick from one of my classes. She was there with a guy, and they had gay male porn videos in hand. Myself, I was there to pick up a T-girl ( transsexual) DVD for my boyfriend. When I saw Felicia, I smiled and waved. She noticed my DVD and said : " You like bi-guys too ?" I hesitated. I don't usually talk about my stuff with anybody from
school, not because I'm scared ( I'm out and proud as a bi-woman) but because I don't want them to suspect that my boyfriend might be bisexual.
I nodded. "Bi guys are the best," I said. "Won't leave you for a woman, that's for sure." Felicia's reply was "Amen to that, sister." This is the first time I met a woman who was turned on by man-to-man sex, in real life. You're not alone, pal. You just need to find the right city.
Thank You! (and i apologize i did not include in that former posting - I simply Love reading all posts of women who like bi-men, and your posts have been showing up too in the threads i subscribe too!

Thanks, and sweet kisses tasting of precum to all you wonderful ladies!
__________________
FORMERLY EclecticDiversity

The Mind is the MOST important sexual organ; being Tuned into, and onto the ideas that generate lust in your partner is the Best Aphrodisiac in the world.

If its Soft, Kiss and Caress it
If its Wet, Lick it
If its Hard, Ride it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #158
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt
 
mansome's Avatar
 
mansome is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Born the year of the Cock 1969
Posts: 20,940
just peekin' in to see who's here......

hope everyone is having fun ... hmm a bi~threesome sounds awfully good to me right now....

*licks* lips
__________________

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 05:35 PM   #159
Samuelx
Literotica Guru
 
Samuelx's Avatar
 
Samuelx is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Satan's Paradise aka HELL
Posts: 3,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by mansome
just peekin' in to see who's here......

hope everyone is having fun ... hmm a bi~threesome sounds awfully good to me right now....

*licks* lips
So make it happen, man.
__________________
Bad to the bone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2006, 11:29 PM   #160
sigsauerprinces
just a shot away from you
 
sigsauerprinces's Avatar
 
sigsauerprinces is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: san francisco
Posts: 459
i love bi guys-very hot. see my avatar
__________________
If you've lost your faith in love and music, the end won't be long. - The Libertines, The Good Old Days
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 12:48 AM   #161
sugarplumfairy_
Virgin
 
sugarplumfairy_ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7
I will join because I like bi men. Especially the pretty/feminine ones. All guys should be pretty.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 09:14 AM   #162
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OK, I have to step in here. Married 12 years to a bi-man, and have a VERY long fascination for bi-men sex/physical contact between men (it started with Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk). Before I found slash, gay porn, and yaoi, I started writing my own stories about it (even before I really knew what m/m sex would BE, I was writing these stories).

While the husband and I haven't managed to make all our fantasies come true for a variety of reasons, the longer we are married and the more firm our relationship becomes, the more appealing the idea of a mmf three way becomes. Reality might dictate it remains only a fantasy, for several reasons, but I like to think of it as a goal...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 09:19 AM   #163
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt
 
mansome's Avatar
 
mansome is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Born the year of the Cock 1969
Posts: 20,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachiteink
OK, I have to step in here. Married 12 years to a bi-man, and have a VERY long fascination for bi-men sex/physical contact between men (it started with Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk). Before I found slash, gay porn, and yaoi, I started writing my own stories about it (even before I really knew what m/m sex would BE, I was writing these stories).

While the husband and I haven't managed to make all our fantasies come true for a variety of reasons, the longer we are married and the more firm our relationship becomes, the more appealing the idea of a mmf three way becomes. Reality might dictate it remains only a fantasy, for several reasons, but I like to think of it as a goal...

I think another man in your bed every once in awhile for a no strings session would enhance your sex life if you two are that committed........

of course it's not for everyone..
__________________

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 09:36 AM   #164
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by mansome
I think another man in your bed every once in awhile for a no strings session would enhance your sex life if you two are that committed........

of course it's not for everyone..

You know, I'm thinking of asking my boyfriend to try that with me. We've watched bisexual and transsexual porn together. We've even talked about our favorite pornstars, from Tom Moore to T.J. Hart to Paul Carrigan to
Alisha Klass. Yeah, we like hot bi-guys and bi-girls. Brazilian transsexual videos are awesome, a lot better than American ones. I've told him that I'd love to see him doing a guy. Also, I want to experience DP with two bi guys someday. He says he might be open to the idea. Unfortunately, we don't know any bisexual men on campus. Oh, there are gay guys all over but we're looking for someone who would feel attracted to both of us.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #165
horndognslutpup
Experienced
 
horndognslutpup is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 73
"...have a VERY long fascination for bi-men sex/physical contact between men"

I/we are right there with you. We've been able to fulfill a few fantasies but not often and no repeats yet. Our variety of reasons include money, sitters, and kids, so all you parents can do the math on THAT one and sympathize!

The fantasy-factor alone can drive us nuts in bed. Although he's not talker, nor does he fantasize about the m/m sex on the level that I do, I can tell by his faster, ragged breathing and him pumping even harder that it's a turn-on for him when I fantasize aloud while we're fucking. And I can get him VERY horny by sending IM's or emails to him that involve just he and I and an unnamed male playmate! I'm in heaven every time he tells me to fuck his ass... I know he wants the m/m contact but f/f is more his ultimate fantasy rather than mine.

As long as I can get him hard and horny by talking about another man being with us, I'm a VERY happy camper!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 09:42 AM   #166
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt
 
mansome's Avatar
 
mansome is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Born the year of the Cock 1969
Posts: 20,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorSmile
You know, I'm thinking of asking my boyfriend to try that with me. We've watched bisexual and transsexual porn together. We've even talked about our favorite pornstars, from Tom Moore to T.J. Hart to Paul Carrigan to
Alisha Klass. Yeah, we like hot bi-guys and bi-girls. Brazilian transsexual videos are awesome, a lot better than American ones. I've told him that I'd love to see him doing a guy. Also, I want to experience DP with two bi guys someday. He says he might be open to the idea. Unfortunately, we don't know any bisexual men on campus. Oh, there are gay guys all over but we're looking for someone who would feel attracted to both of us.
hmm.. you anywhere near Michigan? ;^)
__________________

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2006, 10:26 AM   #167
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndognslutpup
"...have a VERY long fascination for bi-men sex/physical contact between men"

I/we are right there with you. We've been able to fulfill a few fantasies but not often and no repeats yet. Our variety of reasons include money, sitters, and kids, so all you parents can do the math on THAT one and sympathize!

Well, the double attraction factor is a biggie. My husband is, frankly, quite hunky, while I am a bit more trollish. Also, even though he's bi, the husband is a bit more shy and even prudish (I was much more the adventuress in my youth, while he was one step from virgin when we married) about sex. It's an odd mix. Since neither of us can really get sexually involved with someone we don't at least feel some friendship for (trust issues are, shall we say, VERY important), we'd have to find a really special third who could deal with the combination.

We deal mostly with our fantasies through writing, which is, of course, what I'm doing here
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #168
BobMcP352
Experienced
 
BobMcP352 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: cali
Posts: 35
Bi men can be hot, i love to crossdress and anything like that. i've swallowed some men in my time, they have never complained and neither did I
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2006, 04:00 PM   #169
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMcP352
Bi men can be hot, i love to crossdress and anything like that. i've swallowed some men in my time, they have never complained and neither did I
My all-time favorite fantasy is to be between my boyfriend and another bisexual guy. I want to experience double-penetration AFTER watching two hot men do it with each other. Unfortunately, we can't seem to find a wiliing bi guy in Boston. Oh, there are more gay males per square mile than we can count but bi guys seem to be hiding. the search continues.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #170
badger9
Vintage
 
badger9's Avatar
 
badger9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 1,519
Very willing bi-male here, would l-o-v-e a couple to play with...
__________________
Rising to the occasion...
Proud (and available) OSP Member #3...
48.2% Pure. Is that good? Or bad in a good way?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #171
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by badger9
Very willing bi-male here, would l-o-v-e a couple to play with...

Lol ! You live near Boston ? j/k.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2006, 01:20 PM   #172
badger9
Vintage
 
badger9's Avatar
 
badger9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorSmile
Lol ! You live near Boston ? j/k.
I wish...
__________________
Rising to the occasion...
Proud (and available) OSP Member #3...
48.2% Pure. Is that good? Or bad in a good way?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2006, 12:20 AM   #173
ctrickle09
Experienced
 
ctrickle09 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 78
I'm looking for that bi-curious fun rith now ...
__________________
www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthr...threadid=288542

That's My First Thread
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2006, 01:06 PM   #174
hardgrader
Literotica Guru
 
hardgrader is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 853
Quote:
Originally Posted by badger9
That's a pretty big skip. I'll keep you in mind if have need to travel out your way.
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

Badger--let me know how it works out--I've wondered about Craig's List before--would love to find a mmf, but its a big risk, considering my hopelsslyy closeted situation!

HG
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #175
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardgrader
Badger--let me know how it works out--I've wondered about Craig's List before--would love to find a mmf, but its a big risk, considering my hopelsslyy closeted situation!

HG

Hardgrader, don't be afraid to search for others who share your interests. Most couples where the woman's straight ( and open-minded) and
the man is bisexual tend to be very discrete, and with reason. Just because a woman is okay with her man being bi doesn't mean the rest of the world is okay with it. I am very, very careful not to let anyone in my life know that my man is bi. It's difficult sometimes. One of my gay male friends ( or should I say bi ?) has recently started a relationship with
a female teacher. They're in love, apparently. He tells me everything and I want to tell him about my relationship so badly but I can't risk anybody
finding out. My man would be crushed. He'd feel betrayed. I can't risk that happening. So, Hardgrader, if you meet a friendly couple, maybe they
will share your interests and fears. All GLBT people have these fears, you know.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.