Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #326
wantonthoughts
Really Experienced

Location: NEPA~ headed out of here by July~whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhh where was SCman when I lived there dammit!

Last edited by wantonthoughts : 05-25-2006 at 11:35 AM. Reason: didn't mean to post

Old 05-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #327
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru

Bisexuals are more common than queers, according to scientists from the Kinsey Institute. Watch out, monosexists ! we're gonna take over !~

Old 05-26-2006, 07:38 AM   #328
ObsidianRose
I alone tempt you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badd Leroy
Had my first real Bi experience 2 days ago.. I met a couple online in my area and set up a 'play-time'. I wasn't sure how far I'd go with it and they were aware that I was still a 'virgin'... shared some pics and conversation before the big day.
It was as I'd hoped it would be.. casual, no pressure.. just consenting adults exploring a little!.. they made me comfortable as I watched them start.. in the livingroom I sat in the chair.. she stood in the middle of the room and he came behind, kissing her neck and running his hands over her body.. they got naked and I had to rub my denim clad cock, but it couldn't stay there for long... too uncomfortable.. as I was freeing myself she went to her knees. For a first time experience I found it quite easy to let go... I've had 3somes and 4 somes but never with the Bi intention.. that was almost the whole point of this meeting, and as I watched her swallow his cock I was wondering if I could do the same.
She left his cock and came to me in the chair.. my jeans were down hardly enough to allow me to stroke and she took me in her mouth.. He pushed into her from behind.
I had to shed my clothes.. I wanted more into this... she went back to sucking him and I stripped.. bringing my cock into play.
She was on her knees, his thick piece in her mouth and mine wagging at her cheeck, he growled about how much she liked cock.. and it showed.she sucked us both in turn for a while then he left her to me and layed under her to lick and watch.. I took some pictures, his cock in her hand and mine in her mouth.. then he moved up to suck on her nipples.. his face close to hers and my cock.. I pulled it out and fed it to him and they both began to work me.. I wanted to cum right there.. all over them both and I knew they both would have liked that. It was incredible to see them, kissing each other and loving my hard cock. We kept the digital cam handy and that in itself was a turn-on.. I took some shots and put the cam down.. she moved around with her ass to me and his cock in her face and I pushed into her. It had been a while and the feeling was amazing! (as was the moment she took me in her mouth) and as I fucked her from behind I watched her work his cock.. getting the nerve up... I leaned over her and took his prick in my mouth.. He was as hard as a rock and she was grinding back against me. Her lips and tongue helped and I think she came at that moment... But sucking a cock with a woman's help was my fantasy and we all loved it.....
Sorry but I gotta go so I'll tell the rest later
Leroy...that's amazingly hot! I'm decidedly manogamous, but this post is is feeding into a fantasy I didn't even know I had. Whoa.

I'm so sorry I've only just found this thread! But I'm glad I read this before I took a shower; otherwise, I'd have to take another!

Now I'm terribly upset that i have to shower for work today. I could spend a great deal of time reading this thread.

"Certainly, sexiness begins in the mind, and is undoubtedly reinforced by attitude, but it is punctuated by the soft, round, curvaceous body of a voluptuous woman. To be held in her arms is to be accepted. To be kissed by her lips is to be anointed. To be lost in the embrace of her thighs is to be home. Be not of another mind; she is our link to ecstacy." -O.R.

"That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs."
-Hamlet

Currently Reading:
"Inez of my Soul" ~ Isabelle Allende
"A Massage Therapists Guide to Pathology" ~ Ruth Werner, LMP, NCTMB
"Principles of Anatomy & Physiology - 11th Edition" ~ Tortora

Old 05-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #329
gwengoddess
Virgin

I have found a HOME! I love my bi-guy!

Old 05-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #330
Badd Leroy
wouldn't call ya a liar..

WOW Thank you all who responded.. sorry I took so long getting back but life has been nuts lately!!.. I'm gonna try and post some pics but not sure I know how lol... Getting back to the tale.. We had just started. there was about 4 hrs of fucking and sucking goin' on !... At one point we all took a break (after he blew a thick load over her ass as she sucked my cock)... We sat and talked a while.. had a smoke.. Then she decided to lay on the floor and rub her pussy. I love watching a woman masturbate and when he went to her and put his cock in her mouth while she manipulated her clit, I had to stroke again. He started to fuck her and I was working my cock as she watched.. making a comment about needing something in her mouth.. So I knelt beside her head and watched her gobble me.. rubbing her clit as his cock pushed in and out of her. Somehow we'd wored around and they were ina a sideways 69. I was stroking over her haed as she sucked him (took another pic) then pushed my cock at her.. she sucked it hard and I reached down and gripped his rod.. stroking it while he licked her... I liked the feeling of a strange cock in my hand.
I decided I wanted to watch and went back to the chair with my cock in hand. I watched them eat each other for a while then they got up. He sprawled in another chair and she knelt between his legs, sucking him into her mouth.. It looked so good!!.. She moved on top and started grinding on him. He told me he wanted to see me jerk off in her face and I didn't hessitate.. My cock was in her face and over his.. she rode and licked and he groaned at the sight... it took some time but my knees started to buckle, watching her tongue flick over the head as I jerked on my rod.. I think I made a lot of noice as My cum went all over.. in her hair, over her face.. on his face and chest and she was lapping at all she could get!!!.. I fuckin' LOVED it !!!.. And so did they !! She started to cum hard as my cum plastered her and he commented on how she really loved it!.. That's the turn on for me !!!.. If she didn't like it I'd rather not do it, but the fact that she got off on it.. !!! WOW!!!
They want another get-together but I'm not sure.. It was a fantasy and I enjoyed it a great deal, But I think next time I'd like a little younger couple.. Still... ya never know .. I'm sure there'll be more with these two!
Now can anyone tell me how to put the pics here ?

Old 05-29-2006, 01:46 AM   #331
MissusArtemis
Virgin

I thought this would be a goood place for a first post...
I'm a (bi) woman with a bi partner and its great! We can be so open about things. Just last week we had a three way make-out session with a male friend of ours. Great fun!

Old 05-29-2006, 12:39 PM   #332
rex_romeo
Literotica Guru

3some fun

Just want to report a Saturday night at a sex club with a new friend. He has a huge cock and my wife and I had great fun playing with him.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:49 PM   #333
DG_Heracles
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_romeo
Just want to report a Saturday night at a sex club with a new friend. He has a huge cock and my wife and I had great fun playing with him.
My wife and I jacked off together last night fantasizing about this very thing.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #334
rex_romeo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG_Heracles
My wife and I jacked off together last night fantasizing about this very thing.
We hope you have an opportunity to do it for real. It's a very hot experience. If so many women can lick pussy, why can't more men suck cocks? That's our feeling.

Old 05-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #335
DG_Heracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_romeo
We hope you have an opportunity to do it for real. It's a very hot experience. If so many women can lick pussy, why can't more men suck cocks? That's our feeling.

Where is the sex club?

Old 06-01-2006, 09:25 AM   #336
imaginewithme
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rl_dylan
Sounds like you got the makings of a great "party" one hot pussy and many hard cocks . . . . . . . this must be heaven
Yeah, I bet it would be!!!!

Old 06-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #337
Badd Leroy

:p

As Promised!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC&L~4.JPG (89.8 KB, 1094 views)
File Type: bmp PCL11~3.bmp (98.6 KB, 1037 views)
File Type: bmp PC&L 2~3.bmp (91.4 KB, 954 views)

Old 06-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #338
delboccore

pics

Quote:
As Promised!
Great pics!! More!!

Old 06-01-2006, 12:03 PM   #339
vanelane
Literotica Guru

Thanks for the pics! Very hot!

Old 06-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #340
Samuelx
Literotica Guru

Quote:
As Promised!

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #341
zekealicious
Literotica Guru

Nicely done!

Sweet photos! Nice to have a story where the photos are actually part of the tale...

Thing I think I like most about those pistures is that I have been in the same setting, and seen similar sights...what a sweet hot memory!

Old 06-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #342
KatherineBlackers
Virgin

My boyfriend is bisexual too, I met him at a club in Queens a year ago....I didn't know other women liked those dudes too !

Old 06-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #343
Badd Leroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineBlackers
My boyfriend is bisexual too, I met him at a club in Queens a year ago....I didn't know other women liked those dudes too !
I didn't know I was one o' them dudes.. nevermind imagined that a woman would get off on it!.. But I'm at an age where I know what I like. I love women, their bodies and passion with them, but I'm glad that I feel free enough to explore... oraly.

Old 06-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #344
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:
As Promised!
oh yummm.. got me very hard.. would have loved to been there too.....

did she take some pics of just you two?

Thanks for sharing.....

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958

Old 06-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #345
KatherineBlackers
Virgin

Quote:
I didn't know I was one o' them dudes.. nevermind imagined that a woman would get off on it!.. But I'm at an age where I know what I like. I love women, their bodies and passion with them, but I'm glad that I feel free enough to explore... oraly.

Ever have a threesome ?

Old 06-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #346
Badd Leroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineBlackers
Ever have a threesome ?
Oh yeah! My ex is very BI.. she intoduced me to FFM - we've swapped a little.. I've been invited to join a couple, just never a Bi M situation until recently.

Old 06-02-2006, 09:41 AM   #347
sexfan23
Literotica Guru

Thanks for sharing the pics. Sounds like a great time! Congrats!

Old 06-03-2006, 01:00 AM   #348
DG_Heracles

Way to deliver Leroy. Make sure you keep updates coming.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #349
bilegalgal
Virgin

just saw this thread

and LoVE it! hey, got any pics of vids? willing to share? S

Old 06-03-2006, 10:37 PM   #350
badger9
Vintage

Great job Leroy. And thanks for sharing your story and pics. Makes me wish I was one of the males in those pics. Oh well, it'll happen soon enough!!
Proud (and available) OSP Member #3...
48.2% Pure. Is that good? Or bad in a good way?