Old 01-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #92776
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
wow... im horny

Hoist those skirts a leetle higher!'

ya know, if ya wanna.
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #92777
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
I don't wear skirts.
__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #92778
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
I don't wear skirts.
a damn shame.

and now i feel .... 'writerly' ish....esque

but im typing horridly.
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #92779
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
a damn shame.

and now i feel .... 'writerly' ish....esque

but im typing horridly.
I'm too tired to write.
__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #92780
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
I'm too tired to write.
and
im probably too drunk:


As she turned off the light, she smiled, remembering the feelings from the day. She oughtn’t have been reveling over the events of the day, given the fact that she was an adulteress but what could have been sweeter than the taste of his kisses as they both fought for the next intake of air?

It had been a wonderful spring day. The blue bells taunted them with their perfection as the swayed gently in the softly blowing breeze. How long it had been since they sampled one another, only the figment of their imaginations could answer that question.

Holding hands, they walked across the bed of blindingly green grass, absently kicking at errant weeds in their haste to make their way to a privacy they only knew.


im such a stupid romantic.
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #92781
Salvor-Hardon
A kiss is still a kiss
 
Salvor-Hardon's Avatar
 
Salvor-Hardon is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: A sigh is still a sigh
Posts: 15,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
and
im probably too drunk:


As she turned off the light, she smiled, remembering the feelings from the day. She oughtn’t have been reveling over the events of the day, given the fact that she was an adulteress but what could have been sweeter than the taste of his kisses as they both fought for the next intake of air?

It had been a wonderful spring day. The blue bells taunted them with their perfection as the swayed gently in the softly blowing breeze. How long it had been since they sampled one another, only the figment of their imaginations could answer that question.

Holding hands, they walked across the bed of blindingly green grass, absently kicking at errant weeds in their haste to make their way to a privacy they only knew.


im such a stupid romantic.

And yet....... *swoon*
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #92782
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvor-Hardon View Post
And yet....... *swoon*
careful, im a lezbean with hetero tendencies... you might find yourself raped.
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #92783
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
She smiled as if there were nothing but the sun of her grace and he followed by taking in the beauty of her love. How could he be anywhere but with this nymph? How could anything else exist when his blood boiled for her? Nothing. This is what made him follow with blind trust. He wanted her with a need he couldn’t name. His cock hardened even with the thought of touching her smooth, unlined skin.

She wasn’t beautiful in the classic sense of being beautiful. She was beautiful in that desperate way of loving life. A taste of her was an elixir of life. She gave her heart with her every smile… her every laugh. It was as if she was healing the world with her subtle touch. It made him feel slightly dirty, slightly nefarious but wholly whole.



hrm... lets fuck.

just sayin'
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #92784
Salvor-Hardon
A kiss is still a kiss
 
Salvor-Hardon's Avatar
 
Salvor-Hardon is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: A sigh is still a sigh
Posts: 15,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
careful, im a lezbean with hetero tendencies... you might find yourself raped.
Its not rape if I want it to happen.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #92785
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvor-Hardon View Post
Its not rape if I want it to happen.
hell...
so, just be here then.


just sayin'
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #92786
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
and
im probably too drunk:


As she turned off the light, she smiled, remembering the feelings from the day. She oughtn’t have been reveling over the events of the day, given the fact that she was an adulteress but what could have been sweeter than the taste of his kisses as they both fought for the next intake of air?

It had been a wonderful spring day. The blue bells taunted them with their perfection as the swayed gently in the softly blowing breeze. How long it had been since they sampled one another, only the figment of their imaginations could answer that question.

Holding hands, they walked across the bed of blindingly green grass, absently kicking at errant weeds in their haste to make their way to a privacy they only knew.


im such a stupid romantic.
You should read what I'm writing.

__________

I’m lost.

I have been since the moment after I heard de Brunel. My only thought was to protect Marguerite from him. At that instant I knew how deeply she was in my heart.

My lips meet hers, press against them. Our arms go around each other and we moan as one. The first tap of my tongue makes her open without hesitation. It toys with me. Marguerite quivers in my embrace.

Pulling away, I nuzzle at her neck and taste the sweet satin of her skin. My hand comes up to stroke the back of her neck. Already it’s starting to dew from her heat.

“Gunther! Please, we shouldn’t.” The words are thick with passion.

I lean back to look into her face. Her ruddy features, slack lips, glittering eyes display her joy at what is happening. “‘Should’ has nothing to do with it, liebchen. ‘Must’ everything. Do not deny it. I can see it in you, feel it as you can in me. We must have one another.”

My head goes down and I lick at the hollow of her throat. Light kisses dance downwards, tickling the sensitive mounds that rise from her gown.

Her back arches as she presses her upper body against me. “Gunther! Please.”

Her request this time contains the opposite meaning of the first. Her social mores no longer hold her back. She no longer denies we must have one another. Leaving off my sensuous play, I kiss her again, hard this time. The soft, sweet wetness of her mouth inflames me. My member grows granite hard at the pure lust the taste of her invokes.

__________

__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #92787
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
You should read what I'm writing.

__________

I’m lost.

I have been since the moment after I heard de Brunel. My only thought was to protect Marguerite from him. At that instant I knew how deeply she was in my heart.

My lips meet hers, press against them. Our arms go around each other and we moan as one. The first tap of my tongue makes her open without hesitation. It toys with me. Marguerite quivers in my embrace.

Pulling away, I nuzzle at her neck and taste the sweet satin of her skin. My hand comes up to stroke the back of her neck. Already it’s starting to dew from her heat.

“Gunther! Please, we shouldn’t.” The words are thick with passion.

I lean back to look into her face. Her ruddy features, slack lips, glittering eyes display her joy at what is happening. “‘Should’ has nothing to do with it, liebchen. ‘Must’ everything. Do not deny it. I can see it in you, feel it as you can in me. We must have one another.”

My head goes down and I lick at the hollow of her throat. Light kisses dance downwards, tickling the sensitive mounds that rise from her gown.

Her back arches as she presses her upper body against me. “Gunther! Please.”

Her request this time contains the opposite meaning of the first. Her social mores no longer hold her back. She no longer denies we must have one another. Leaving off my sensuous play, I kiss her again, hard this time. The soft, sweet wetness of her mouth inflames me. My member grows granite hard at the pure lust the taste of her invokes.

__________

*squirm*

but my sweetness, please change the name of gunther?
i wrote a tale about gunther the garbage man...he was trans sexual off spring of pavaroti!


other wise... BLISS!
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #92788
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
*squirm*

but my sweetness, please change the name of gunther?
i wrote a tale about gunther the garbage man...he was trans sexual off spring of pavaroti!


other wise... BLISS!
Sorry. Finished first draft and we're into rewrites. Gunther he shall remain.
__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #92789
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
Sorry. Finished first draft and we're into rewrites. Gunther he shall remain.
LOL...
and so it shall be.
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #92790
The_Fool
smiling for the camera
 
The_Fool's Avatar
 
The_Fool is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 17,503
The thought of Vella La La squirming makes me smile.
__________________
Foolish Rants Redux

saying something foolish


Writing poetry is kind of like being a husband. You have to learn when to shut up and call it done.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #92791
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fool View Post
The thought of Vella La La squirming makes me smile.
You and me both. I think I'll go read the story I wrote for her.
__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #92792
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fool View Post
The thought of Vella La La squirming makes me smile.
quote me verse and ill toss myself over a bed of coals, gladly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
You and me both. I think I'll go read the story I wrote for her.
dear god... im smiling like a fool...
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #92793
rgraham666
Literotica Guru
 
rgraham666 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 43,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
dear god... im smiling like a fool...
Welcome.

Now, good night. I've been up since 3:30AM and Morpheus is screaiming at me.
__________________
The truth may be out there, but the lies are in your head. - Terry Pratchett

Rob is deep, thoughtful and so very empathetic. He too can take the load of a bad day off. - Colleen Thomas. I treasure these words even more now. Goodbye Colleen.

Place you can find me on the Web My Web Page Facebook

Now for sale: Quick Pieces Of Kink

My stuff

My Colleen Thomas memorial piece. I Can't Have Her

Now Available from Phaze The Gift Discovery.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #92794
Lady_Guenivere
Sex is a two-way treat.
 
Lady_Guenivere's Avatar
 
Lady_Guenivere is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North of the equator
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
Hoist those skirts a leetle higher!'

ya know, if ya wanna.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
I don't wear skirts.

I wear skirts...
__________________
My Karma just ran over your Dogma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My writing...
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #92795
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham666 View Post
I don't wear skirts.
I"m bringing my kilt to Chicago. Is that good enough?
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #92796
vella_ms
Literotica Guru
 
vella_ms's Avatar
 
vella_ms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: where you wish you were
Posts: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Guenivere View Post
I wear skirts...
tease!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
I"m bringing my kilt to Chicago. Is that good enough?
only if you have a blue ribbon...
__________________
I am the one hiding under your bed.
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #92797
Lady_Guenivere
Sex is a two-way treat.
 
Lady_Guenivere's Avatar
 
Lady_Guenivere is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North of the equator
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
tease!!!!!

I would never!
__________________
My Karma just ran over your Dogma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My writing...
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #92798
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_ms View Post
tease!!!!!



only if you have a blue ribbon...

Probably not. You might check with Avoiding Real Work, though. Now there's a prize winner if ever there was one!
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #92799
cloudy
Alabama Slammer
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
cloudy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: neither here nor there
Posts: 37,965
real men wear skirts...








....or loin cloths.
__________________
Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart," all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart."

Dear politicians and/or assorted twats who are against immigration,

We would be glad to help you pack.

Sincerely, Native Americans
 

Old 01-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #92800
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
real men wear skirts...








....or loin cloths.
Done that on occasion, along with beaded shirt and leggings. As I recall, they still fit.
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.