Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-02-2014, 01:51 AM   #1
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Any ideas on how to use this equipment?

http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/pack...cid/smitem0738

Any ideas how to use this?

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions

Last edited by Erochic : 11-02-2014 at 02:43 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #2
SpiritRider
Literotica Guru
 
SpiritRider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 723
It's one of many variations of a basic bondage chair.
Cuff the person in (and in my opinion add a spreader bar at the knees) and the possibilities are many. Teasing and denial, repeated forced orgasms, or maybe displaying someone for the crowd.
And of course...pain. But you don't like that. LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 08:03 AM   #3
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritRider View Post
It's one of many variations of a basic bondage chair.
Cuff the person in (and in my opinion add a spreader bar at the knees) and the possibilities are many. Teasing and denial, repeated forced orgasms, or maybe displaying someone for the crowd.
And of course...pain. But you don't like that. LOL
Thank you
That gives me a number of ideas of possibilities that are right down my alley

I was thinking it was basically a chair, but I was wondering if there was something I was missing
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 10,965
Well, for some reason the OP has edited the link. It no longer goes to the original picture of a bondage chair, so this thread has lost any further purpose.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by DVS : 11-02-2014 at 03:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Well, for some reason the OP has edited the link. It no longer goes to the original picture of a bondage chair, so this thread has lost any further purpose.
Oh I'm so sorry.
I'm not sure what happened. I was messing around with my settings on my phone, but didn't edit anything here.
I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Hmm... The link works for me.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
Cumference
Literotica Guru
 
Cumference's Avatar
 
Cumference is online now
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Perverted Scandinavia
Posts: 1,000
I spy, with my wicked eye..... A bondage chair!
Great access and your partner goes nowhere.

But it looks like a huge, mad leather rabbit!
__________________
----------------------------------------------oooOooo-----------------------------------------------------
Every day, you should learn something new, make a difference ....or do something kinky, dangerous or illegal.
----------------------------------------------oooOooo-----------------------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
I spy, with my wicked eye..... A bondage chair!
Great access and your partner goes nowhere.

But it looks like a huge, mad leather rabbit!
Hehe... It does doesn't it I believe the ears are where the arms go
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2014, 03:03 PM   #8
Stag of Oberon
confabulous
 
Stag of Oberon's Avatar
 
Stag of Oberon is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 2,573
at first glance I thought it had speakers all over it.

Imagine a couple aiming for cum-on-command training and the key word reverberates through the subs body.
__________________
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #9
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 10,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
Oh I'm so sorry.
I'm not sure what happened. I was messing around with my settings on my phone, but didn't edit anything here.
I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Hmm... The link works for me.....
I don't know what it is...when I first looked, it was the bondage chair. And the second, the same. But now, it sends me to a Japanese bondage site of some sort.

If everybody else still sees the bondage chair, that's fine, but I still see the Japanese web site. Oh well. I like Japanese bondage.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #10
sarabrowning
Virgin
 
sarabrowning is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast of USA
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/pack...cid/smitem0738

Any ideas how to use this?

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions

I found myself very aroused thinking about the possibilities of this restraint chair. I like SpiritRider's suggestion to use it in conjunction with a spreader bar. Were I in the chair, my wish would be to be teased and denied. We might name it "The Chair of Many Pleasures", as it "presents" the submissive vulnerable and readily accessible. It is the perfect device for those desiring to place their submissive under greater stress and conditioning them to increase their endurance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #11
ElliottEden
Experienced
 
ElliottEden is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: US
Posts: 42
I find the mirror interesting. It appears to be for the pleasure of the person not in the chair, a bottom up view of the seated person.

And I think a U shaped seat would be more advantageous to both users. More access to the sensitive and private areas.

The more I look at that picture, the more I like the idea of sitting in it; being teased, trained.

Last edited by ElliottEden : 12-04-2014 at 03:06 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 02:22 PM   #12
Cute3Kitty
Virgin
 
Cute3Kitty is online now
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 20
OMG that is exactly what I thought when I looked at it...it does look like a huge, mad leather rabbit >.<
__________________
Your theory is crazy, but its not crazy enough to be true. - Niels Bohr
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #13
Felix_Jones
Literotica Guru
 
Felix_Jones is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/pack...cid/smitem0738

Any ideas how to use this?

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions
As kindling.
__________________
Don't trust. Don't fear. Don't beg.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #14
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada
Posts: 10,190
So did you get to try it out? If so, how did it go? Was it everything you thought it would be?
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #15
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
So did you get to try it out? If so, how did it go? Was it everything you thought it would be?
Sorry... No we didn't end up getting this room with this equipment.... We got something better.

We had:
A sex swing surrounded by mirrors
Chains on the floor
A contraption that traps your head and hands forward (kind of like a guillotine, but without the guillotine part
And a cross on the wall.

It was all very very fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #16
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
Sorry... No we didn't end up getting this room with this equipment.... We got something better.

We had:
A sex swing surrounded by mirrors
Chains on the floor
A contraption that traps your head and hands forward (kind of like a guillotine, but without the guillotine part
And a cross on the wall.

It was all very very fun
These are a few of my favorite things. That does sound amazingly fun. I hope you had time to explore and enjoy all that properly. I could spend a whole night enjoying any one of those devices.
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #17
Erochic
Literotica Guru
 
Erochic's Avatar
 
Erochic is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
These are a few of my favorite things. That does sound amazingly fun. I hope you had time to explore and enjoy all that properly. I could spend a whole night enjoying any one of those devices.
We had a whole day

We spent about 10 hours enjoying it all... Plus the bed... 4 long drawn out rounds with countless orgasms for me.

Damn damn good !
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #18
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada
Posts: 10,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
We had a whole day

We spent about 10 hours enjoying it all... Plus the bed... 4 long drawn out rounds with countless orgasms for me.

Damn damn good !
Wow, what sort of a place was it? A sex club of some sort? Just the two of you, or did you have spectators?
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #19
SlutAddicted
Experienced
 
SlutAddicted is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/pack...cid/smitem0738

Any ideas how to use this?

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions

Probably an unintended variation but put him on his back on a low bench and use it for face sitting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #20
desertslave
Amateur Painslut
 
desertslave's Avatar
 
desertslave is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: At JustaSCOUNDREL's feet
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
Wow, what sort of a place was it? A sex club of some sort? Just the two of you, or did you have spectators?
Yes, please elaborate? Pretty please?
__________________
Please enjoy my stories
Editor Profile Sorry, temporarily unavailable
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.