Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 05-26-2004, 04:42 AM   #1
Stormwizard1939
Really Experienced

Cool Submissive little cumslut whores!!!!

Looking for submissive cumsluts who must take me seriously and be willing to obey my every whim wish and sexual desire!!! You must worship cum and desire cum and the device that produces my cum!!! (My cock). you must live for my daily dosage of cum !!! I can and will use you as my cum receptacle, cumming all over every and any part of your body including all your orifices!!! You must also be an excellent cocksucker and give good handjobs on demand tro me and any friends i might also bring over!! This isnt to be taken lightly!!! If you join me you will obey me!!! I will know right away if you are a true cumslut whore!!!!! No fakes here!! I want the real deal, in exchange for obeying me you will recieving that which ytou so crave and desire everyday, namely a healthy dose of my and my friedns cum !!! Each and everyday!!!

Any real takers im me here or e-mail me at bloodault@aol.com.

I'll be waiting!! Don't get me angry right away that wouldnt be good for you!!!! I can and do spank naughty cumsluts!! And will even whip reall naughty whores!!!I have a big cock (almost 9 inches) and a pic if you so desire to see it!! And i produce a lot of cum everyday!!!! That is your reward!!!

"Worry is the misuse of imagination"

Old 05-26-2004, 06:44 AM   #2
lassifritz
Really Experienced

Just out of curiousity, have you actually gotten responses to this yet?

Old 05-26-2004, 09:36 AM   #3
dukecitysal
Experienced

cumslutwhore

I'm in the final stages of training my wife to be just what you are advertising for. She is obedient and does whatever I tell her to do, when I tell her to do it, and with whom I tell her to do it. Oh yea and she has learned to worship my cock and what it produces. Good luck in your search.

Old 05-26-2004, 11:27 AM   #4
freeasair
Experienced

like the ending Peter love...so what was all the beefy boasting about earlier?
lassifritz comment makes me hoot and the truth is yes, i am answering to the call of egoBLOAT to see if it is all You crack or crank it up to be..at a safe distance with my glogs and galoshes on in case it gets messy!

Old 05-26-2004, 11:48 AM   #5
LorriLove
flirting slut on heat

shame i live so far away, and shame i'm a 'big' submissive cum slut 5ft 8ins and a pair of 38's big, giggle. (see avatar) i'm certainly a cum consuming slut if nothing else.

good luck love

i am the model of depravity, and very open to suggestions, please help me maintain this state, giggle.

lorri's dirty story: The School Reunion

Old 05-26-2004, 01:27 PM   #6
millman96
Really Experienced

Re: Submissive little cumslut whores!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormwizard1939
Looking for submissive cumsluts who must take me seriously and be willing to obey my every whim wish and sexual desire!!! You must worship cum and desire cum and the device that produces my cum!!! (My cock). you must live for my daily dosage of cum !!! I can and will use you as my cum receptacle, cumming all over every and any part of your body including all your orifices!!! You must also be an excellent cocksucker and give good handjobs on demand tro me and any friends i might also bring over!! This isnt to be taken lightly!!! If you join me you will obey me!!! I will know right away if you are a true cumslut whore!!!!! No fakes here!! I want the real deal, in exchange for obeying me you will recieving that which ytou so crave and desire everyday, namely a healthy dose of my and my friedns cum !!! Each and everyday!!!

Any real takers im me here or e-mail me at bloodault@aol.com.

I'll be waiting!! Don't get me angry right away that wouldnt be good for you!!!! I can and do spank naughty cumsluts!! And will even whip reall naughty whores!!!I have a big cock (almost 9 inches) and a pic if you so desire to see it!! And i produce a lot of cum everyday!!!! That is your reward!!!

Dayum Storm,,

Did you just get in from the bar or somethin?? You been drinkin?? Nothing like being honest.....huh??

Old 05-26-2004, 08:27 PM   #7
athick14u
Experienced

Re: Submissive little cumslut whores!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormwizard1939
I wish one of the candidates for prez would say this on the national news.

Last edited by athick14u : 05-26-2004 at 08:29 PM.