Old 03-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
Kelli_CD
Virgin

Strapon question

OK, here's something that seems straightforward, but .... can I use a strap-on harness in reverse, that is, to hold a toy inside me rather to use it on someone else? It seems logical that should work, but I don't want to spend the money just to find out otherwise.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:59 AM   #2
Tigersman
Literotica Guru

The bestwy for you to gettheanswer is to visit several sex toy sites.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:00 AM   #3
Tigersman
Literotica Guru

The best way for you to get the answer is to visit several sex toy sites.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:19 AM   #4
Nezhul
Literotica Guru

There are special belts for this, with plugs or places to attach the dildoes that you want for both ass and/or pussy. These are called strap-in, but more often referred to as "dildo panties".

With strap-on, this highly depends on the model of the strap-on. Some models don't have the crotch part at all, so there's nothing to hold the dildo in.

Also there are chastity belts that you may find interesting, especially leather ones that are not supposed to be worn for a long time but have a leather belt strapped through your crotch area.

At last, there's an option to make yourself a custom bondage gear at some leatherworks that specialize in BDSM and sex gear.
The easiest solution is two belts. One belt goes around your waist, but there's a buckle for the other belt to attach to the first one at your front and back, and this second belt goes through your crotch. This will work good.

And one more suggestion - take a couple of pairs of panties (g-strings work best. Put the dildoes inside and then put on your panties, one pair on top of the other. This will make them tough enough to hold the dildoes in.

Also you can check out leather or silicone panties - those will hold the dildoes inside securely.