Old 08-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #1351
AZAngel
Literotica Guru
 
AZAngel's Avatar
 
AZAngel is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
now you are just trying to butter me up
one

two
Not true!!! You are hot!!!! Wish I had a man like you in Phoenix!
__________________
Hope you all are enjoying my beautiful picture thread!
 

Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #1352
glo33
Literotica Guru
 
glo33's Avatar
 
glo33 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
now you are just trying to butter me up
one

two

your hands made the pictures perfect.
__________________
.......and don't you wag your finger at me little missie....
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:11 PM   #1353
SexyWench
tempting fate
 
SexyWench's Avatar
 
SexyWench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto GTA
Posts: 16,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
yeah; there is no telling when I'll get bitten by the writing bug... or photo bug.
I'd like a nibble
or two
__________________
I'm not evil, I'm good with a twist ;-)

 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #1354
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by glo33 View Post
your hands made the pictures perfect.
they were made to touch and hold
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #1355
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyWench View Post
I'd like a nibble
or two
you are more than welcome.... provided I get a chance to eat you.
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #1356
glo33
Literotica Guru
 
glo33's Avatar
 
glo33 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
they were made to touch and hold
yes they were.
__________________
.......and don't you wag your finger at me little missie....
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:31 PM   #1357
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by glo33 View Post
yes they were.
mmm... now you are getting me to think about more words to write.
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #1358
glo33
Literotica Guru
 
glo33's Avatar
 
glo33 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
mmm... now you are getting me to think about more words to write.

write them.
__________________
.......and don't you wag your finger at me little missie....
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #1359
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
my hands want to hold Sleep
and touch her lips
feel her body
draw her hands around my back
wishing for her to pull me into her comfort,
her embrace.

my hands want to remember the dreams they feel
when I am inside of her
listening to her breath
coaxing me deeper and deeper into her chasm of elegance.

my hands wish to grasp her
and make her mine
but they know better... she has slipped between my fingers before
and I don't want to lose her;
not tonight.
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:52 PM   #1360
glo33
Literotica Guru
 
glo33's Avatar
 
glo33 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,258
you wrote them well.
__________________
.......and don't you wag your finger at me little missie....
 

Old 08-05-2008, 11:54 PM   #1361
SexyWench
tempting fate
 
SexyWench's Avatar
 
SexyWench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto GTA
Posts: 16,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
you are more than welcome.... provided I get a chance to eat you.
I adore how your mind works
__________________
I'm not evil, I'm good with a twist ;-)

 

Old 08-06-2008, 12:17 AM   #1362
McKenna
wandering
 
McKenna's Avatar
 
McKenna is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Northwest, USA
Posts: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
my hands want to hold Sleep
and touch her lips
feel her body
draw her hands around my back
wishing for her to pull me into her comfort,
her embrace.

my hands want to remember the dreams they feel
when I am inside of her
listening to her breath
coaxing me deeper and deeper into her chasm of elegance.

my hands wish to grasp her
and make her mine
but they know better... she has slipped between my fingers before
and I don't want to lose her;
not tonight.

That (↑) reminded me of this (↓):


We embrace as reluctant lovers,
Insomnia and me.
Three kisses, alternating cheeks,
like the Nederlanders do.
We do not sit and have a glass of wine,
nor do we discuss the day’s events
–He simply waits out the night
while I play silent sycophant.

I wish that I could
slide down his body and
suck his cock,
seduce him into surrendering that for which I seek:
Sleep.

But he keeps me waiting;
He always does.
And then, at the last possible moment
just before my sanity slips away,
He fucks me insidiously
until I am the one surrendering,
until I am the one submitting,
until I am the one who fades reluctantly
before the coming of the day.
 

Old 08-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #1363
McKenna
wandering
 
McKenna's Avatar
 
McKenna is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Northwest, USA
Posts: 15,655
I suppose it's odd to comment on your writing in a picture thread, so ... your bits are nice, too, but strangely less fascinating than what goes on between your ears. I imagine showing one's body to be the easy part; showing one's soul? Possibly less so. The bits and pieces, both physical and metaphysical, are lovely, indeed.
 

Old 08-06-2008, 12:32 AM   #1364
questiongrl
yep, it's me
 
questiongrl's Avatar
 
questiongrl is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
more pics
*sigh*
Y ...

__________________

Litsters gettin' busy!
 

Old 08-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #1365
questiongrl
yep, it's me
 
questiongrl's Avatar
 
questiongrl is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,651
*whimper*

__________________

Litsters gettin' busy!
 

Old 08-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #1366
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna View Post
That (↑) reminded me of this (↓):


We embrace as reluctant lovers,
Insomnia and me.
Three kisses, alternating cheeks,
like the Nederlanders do.
We do not sit and have a glass of wine,
nor do we discuss the day’s events
–He simply waits out the night
while I play silent sycophant.

I wish that I could
slide down his body and
suck his cock,
seduce him into surrendering that for which I seek:
Sleep.

But he keeps me waiting;
He always does.
And then, at the last possible moment
just before my sanity slips away,
He fucks me insidiously
until I am the one surrendering,
until I am the one submitting,
until I am the one who fades reluctantly
before the coming of the day.
oh how eloquent we connect.
 

Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #1367
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
I am home... alone
 

Old 08-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #1368
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
bound by my thoughts
 

Old 08-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #1369
rida
rope grupie
 
rida's Avatar
 
rida is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on the other side
Posts: 4,823
I'm always blown away by your words and than you post this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
And all my intelligent thoughts go out the window and all I can think of is how much I wish I could be crawling between your legs and ...




ETA: saw the last two pics and ... mmmmm ... bound ...
__________________
Rope Bottom Safety Decalogue

Musing of X o'clock my blog/erotica writing collection


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
 

Old 08-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #1370
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida View Post
I'm always blown away by your words and than you post this:



And all my intelligent thoughts go out the window and all I can think of is how much I wish I could be crawling between your legs and ...




ETA: saw the last two pics and ... mmmmm ... bound ...
thank you!
It would be a battle to see who got to crawl between who's legs first.
 

Old 08-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #1371
rida
rope grupie
 
rida's Avatar
 
rida is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on the other side
Posts: 4,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
thank you!
It would be a battle to see who got to crawl between who's legs first.
oooohhh ... a battle ... I think I like that idea

and be warned: as I really want to be the one crawling in first, I'm going to fight with all my might ... but feel free to overpower me ...
__________________
Rope Bottom Safety Decalogue

Musing of X o'clock my blog/erotica writing collection


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
 

Old 08-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #1372
SexyWench
tempting fate
 
SexyWench's Avatar
 
SexyWench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto GTA
Posts: 16,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
I am home... alone
I'll be right over
__________________
I'm not evil, I'm good with a twist ;-)

 

Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #1373
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida View Post
oooohhh ... a battle ... I think I like that idea

and be warned: as I really want to be the one crawling in first, I'm going to fight with all my might ... but feel free to overpower me ...
oh... I'll be ready
 

Old 08-06-2008, 09:28 PM   #1374
y=mx+b
__________________
 
y=mx+b's Avatar
 
y=mx+b is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyWench View Post
I'll be right over
I'll be here... waiting
 

Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #1375
rida
rope grupie
 
rida's Avatar
 
rida is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on the other side
Posts: 4,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
oh... I'll be ready
conflicting desires:
to succumb and be bound and lose myself in the bliss of being used?
to fight and win and lose myself in the bliss of servicing?
life is always full of hard choices ...

__________________
Rope Bottom Safety Decalogue

Musing of X o'clock my blog/erotica writing collection


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.