Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #3226
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
after much thinking I came to the honest conclusion that I do not have a bucket list. I apologize for not knowing this about myself sooner.
Dayum and fuck!

All is forgiven and NEVER EVER PHOTOSHOP AGAIN

Thanks!

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*

Old 04-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #3227
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey123 View Post
whoop!

Now take it off really quickly and piss them off again!

Sorry.. In a funky mood....
funky mood? I'm all to familiar of that particular state of being. We should sit down and discuss the such over coffee and some sort of something to eat some day.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #3228
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxennn View Post
Mmmm... extremely sexy thighs... even more sexy "shadow". Fucking hot if you ask me.
thank you.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #3229
Honey123
creatively challenged....

Quote:
funky mood? I'm all to familiar of that particular state of being. We should sit down and discuss the such over coffee and some sort of something to eat some day.
on Impulse?

lol

Thanks for the smiles, Y... You are awesome.

The Honey Pot

Old 04-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #3230
y=mx+b

Quote:
The Savoir.

I hate you for that.
I shall find it, reacquaint myself with it, and see what can be done.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #3231
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadysmurfette View Post
Dayum and fuck!

All is forgiven and NEVER EVER PHOTOSHOP AGAIN

Thanks!
hmmm... don't know so much about that. how about I refrain from flip-flopping pics I've already posted?

Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #3232
y=mx+b

Quote:
on Impulse?

lol

Thanks for the smiles, Y... You are awesome.
I have my moments.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #3233
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
hmmm... don't know so much about that. how about I refrain from flip-flopping pics I've already posted?
Deal

Next question: Handcuffs or silk scarves?

And neither isnt an option

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*

Old 04-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #3234
JessiePi
*Nuru Guru*

Quote:
too bad you're j/k'ing because I would let you... you know... if you/we were granted permission.
Goddamn my habitual nervous joking!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #3235
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiePi View Post
Mmmmmm hey J

Rawr you sexy perv

Old 04-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #3236
y=mx+b

Quote:
Deal

Next question: Handcuffs or silk scarves?

And neither isnt an option
on me or her?

Old 04-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #3237
Honey123
creatively challenged....

Oh..my. I noticed the shadow.

The Honey Pot

Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #3238
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
on me or her?

I am all about equality

So

1. On you
2.On her

And since we are on "props", would you use one on a partner?

Old 04-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #3239
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiePi View Post
indeed.
perhaps next time.

there will be a next time... right?
I mean; if the interest is there, I wish for you to have it.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #3240
y=mx+b

Quote:

I am all about equality

So

1. On you
2.On her

And since we are on "props", would you use one on a partner?

handcuffs on both... unless I'm in a theatrical mood then I may use or request silk. The use of restraints is actually pretty rare though as I can hold both her wrists together with one hand. As for the use of props; should they be requested, yes I would use them.

*no more questions today*

Old 04-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #3241
JessiePi
*Nuru Guru*

Quote:
indeed.
perhaps next time.

there will be a next time... right?
I mean; if the interest is there, I wish for you to have it.
Will I be managing your attachments again? Hah, I don't know, one can only hope!

And is there interest.....? You may possibly be one of the most interesting people I "know" (for lack of a better word)

Old 04-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #3242
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru

Damn damn damn! I'm always late to the game on this thread.

Very much appreciate re-posting the pic un-cropped this time.

Who knows if I'll be around in the next brief window of time you decide to get chatty about yourself, so I'm going to but my question here to save until next time: If you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?

Yes, yes I did just ask that. No, no I really don't give a shit that it's really ridiculous and has nothing to do with your cock/sexual preferences/or generally relevant life stuff.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #3243
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
handcuffs on both... unless I'm in a theatrical mood then I may use or request silk. The use of restraints is actually pretty rare though as I can hold both her wrists together with one hand. As for the use of props; should they be requested, yes I would use them.

*no more questions today*

Knowing how your hands look and then reading that sentence made me go mmm mmm mmm as I imagine the very interesting things your "free" hand could be doing.....

Thanks for sharing

Old 04-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #3244
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post

Who knows if I'll be around in the next brief window of time you decide to get chatty about yourself, so I'm going to but my question here to save until next time: If you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?

Yes, yes I did just ask that. No, no I really don't give a shit that it's really ridiculous and has nothing to do with your cock/sexual preferences/or generally relevant life stuff.
Triceratops.

I know, I know... Triceratops? Not T-Rex or Velociraptor? No. Triceratops.

You see; back in the day, when I was the age of a fourth grader shit in my life started changing. What kind of shit? I don't know... personal shit I guess. One could speculate the onset of puberty perhaps or the beginnings of my depressive personality disorder. No matter, shit was in the air and something was afoot.

Parents went out west for a week or so to do adult things. It was cool. I don't really remember them gone. But I do remember when they came back because my mom got me a red shirt with a solid black profile of a triceratops printed across the chest with of course the word Triceratops printed under it... and in addition to the shirt was a matching red pencil with little black triceratops graphics printed all around it and it was the coolest fucking shit to have ever been bestowed upon my little fourth grade self. And I wore the fucking shit out of that shirt and kept that pencil all the way up until the metal band around the eraser became jammed in the pencil sharpener while trying to sharpen what little was left of it.

And thinking back... that fucking triceratops may as well just have been the anarchy symbol... same shade of red, same use of fuck-you black ink... and given the fact that every male peer of mine at the time (and for the most part, still) got all high and hard about T-Rex made the shirt all the fucking better... as well as the dinosaur in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong. T-Rex and Velociraptors are cool... and one would suspect given my physical disposition of being tall, lanky, and reasonably agile that I would choose them over the more squat, rather cumbersome looking Tri-Top... and thats understandable. The thing is... fuck them. T-Rex; Velociraptors, they're assholes. All you gotta do is look at them... fucking pricks walking around stirring shit up with their beady eyes and bitty little arms. Tri-Top? Minds it's own shit.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #3245
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post

Can you say random yet cool question? Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Triceratops.

You see; back in the day, when I was the age of a fourth grader shit in my life started changing. What kind of shit? I don't know... personal shit I guess. One could speculate the onset of puberty perhaps or the beginnings of my depressive personality disorder. No matter, shit was in the air and something was afoot.

Parents went out west for a week or so to do adult things. It was cool. I don't really remember them gone. But I do remember when they came back because my mom got me a red shirt with a solid black profile of a triceratops printed across the chest with of course the word Triceratops printed under it... and in addition to the shirt was a matching red pencil with little black triceratops graphics printed all around it and it was the coolest fucking shit to have ever been bestowed upon my little fourth grade self. And I wore the fucking shit out of that shirt and kept that pencil all the way up until the metal band around the eraser became jammed in the pencil sharpener while trying to sharpen what little was left of it.

And thinking back... that fucking triceratops may as well just have been the anarchy symbol... same shade of red, same use of fuck-you black ink... and given the fact that every male peer of mine at the time (and for the most part, still) got all high and hard about T-Rex made the shirt all the fucking better... as well as the dinosaur in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong. T-Rex and Velociraptors are cool... and one would suspect given my physical disposition of being tall, lanky, and reasonably agile that I would choose them over the more squat, rather cumbersome looking Tri-Top... and thats understandable. The thing is... fuck them. T-Rex; Velociraptors, they're assholes. All you gotta do is look at them... fucking pricks walking around stirring shit up with their beady eyes and bitty little arms. Tri-Top? Minds it's own shit.
Awwww as I imagine the cute little boy wearing his beloved shirt .....

Then LOL at the cool, intense, smart and fucking sexy man he grew up to be.

I THIS thread

Old 04-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #3246
Vixxennn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Triceratops.

You know what I love? That you have a reason for absolutely everything. Where as I throw shit out there and decide upon things because I like their name or look or what the fuck ever, you have intention behind every fucking thing. It's deliberate. And it's perfect.

As someone who is around many 3 year olds and such, Triceratops is a fantastic choice.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #3247
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Triceratops.

Too Fucking Right. I have a whole new reason to stalk your thread. My story is not as cool or insightful as yours. I was just addicted to Land Before Time as a young human person & I thought the triceratops had my name. It was disappointing to find out that although it sounded the same, the name was spelled differently.

Still loved that dino enough to take black crayon to all of the other ones on my wallpaper as a tiny person because really - fuck all the rest.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.

Old 04-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #3248
y=mx+b

and in other news... I need to stop eating things like carrot cake (w/cream cheese frosting of course) for breakfast and start doing more sit-ups.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #3249
Vixxennn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
and in other news... I need to stop eating things like carrot cake (w/cream cheese frosting of course) for breakfast and start doing more sit-ups.
Mmmm... cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite things in the world.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #3250
y=mx+b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxennn View Post
Mmmm... cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite things in the world.
lord indeed! and I made everything all from scratch too... cake, frosting *brag brag brag* that it's difficult not to justify eating it. I'd be eating that shit right now for lunch if it weren't for my latent desire for an actual breakfast of eggs toast and hash browns... of which I must get back to tending to.