Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

View Poll Results: Preferred Colour of (f) nipple
light pink 2888 32.07%
dark pink 2473 27.47%
light brown 2122 23.57%
dark brown 1521 16.89%
Voters: 9004. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-17-2004, 07:38 PM   #376
namron711
Literotica Guru
 
namron711 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 5,702
shower time

Dear Jennifer

I'm glad I took a break from cleaning the attic to see that we're getting somewhere. Thank you but please be careful. Actually, Dear Jennifer, why bother with the camisole at all. You might 'stretch' it out and ruin it. Protect your clothing. Let's just see you wet from the shower. No adornment necessary. Oh boy, am I asking for a lot or what?!?!?!

Luving ya more and more,

Cranky
 

Old 07-17-2004, 10:04 PM   #377
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,942
What if we got it wet - a lot. And what are we going to use to get it wet?!?!?!


Luv Ya

Cranky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

]

hmmmmm ..... let me see now.... how 'bout standing under the shower? ~grin


Jennifer, that is a great idea. Stand in a shower and get yourself good and wet. Then come out of the shower and pose for a picture with your breasts jutting and your nipples standing out. Hmm. Wait a minute, that can be bad. Standing around in wet clothing can be a problem. I have heard of people catching a cold, maybe even pneumonia from that. Wait. No, that doesn't have to be a problem. As soon as you leave the shower, take off the camisole and pose WITHOUT it. Problem solved. You get a nice photo for your AV with no danger of pneumonia. Don't thank me; I'm glad to help.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Last edited by Boxlicker101 : 07-17-2004 at 10:30 PM.
 

Old 07-17-2004, 10:29 PM   #378
eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
 
eric shawn listo's Avatar
 
eric shawn listo is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looking for Honey
Posts: 6,452
Hey, hope I'm not too late but I've enjoyed the thread so far so much. MY favrotite nipples were pale pink, honest to god, two inches long and slender as an eraser head. Ahh, but that would ignore the others that I've loved. Those plug little beauties, the full milk laden moms, so many shapes and sizes too many to expose. But right now, MY favorites must be my wife's, tired and somewhat flat, but when I kiss them for as long as she likes, the recent child suckling seems to disappear for a moment and she siighhs--oh, does she siihhggh. Then, hers are my favorite nipples.

I realize this is not in the spirit of the aforementionded but c'est la vie!

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
 

Old 07-17-2004, 10:34 PM   #379
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,942
Quote:
Originally posted by eric shawn listo
Hey, hope I'm not too late but I've enjoyed the thread so far so much. MY favrotite nipples were pale pink, honest to god, two inches long and slender as an eraser head. Ahh, but that would ignore the others that I've loved. Those plug little beauties, the full milk laden moms, so many shapes and sizes too many to expose. But right now, MY favorites must be my wife's, tired and somewhat flat, but when I kiss them for as long as she likes, the recent child suckling seems to disappear for a moment and she siighhs--oh, does she siihhggh. Then, hers are my favorite nipples.

I realize this is not in the spirit of the aforementionded but c'est la vie!

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed

I voted for dark brown and that was with my wife's nipples in mind. Also the nipples of a woman in a story I was writing. I think everybody agrees though, that the color is not as important as many other things, most importantly, for me at least, that I am frequently licking and sucking on them.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
 

Old 07-20-2004, 08:45 PM   #380
Sappholovers
Really Really Experienced
 
Sappholovers is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 350
Jenn,

The camisole looks beautiful on you....as if you are ready for a midsummer night's dream of an evening. Thanks. You keep making this the most intriguing and alluring thread.


Confidante: Your last photo demonstrates again why black&white photos are the most erotic.
__________________
Sappholovers

Latest story in Group Sex category:

"Screwball Love: A Virgin, a Threesome, and a Reconciliation" (Kinky confession about loss of virginity leads to reconciliation of divorcing couple.)

 

Old 07-21-2004, 12:39 AM   #381
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
..the spirit

Quote:
Originally posted by eric shawn listo
Hey, hope I'm not too late but I've enjoyed the thread so far so much. MY favrotite nipples were pale pink, honest to god, two inches long and slender as an eraser head. Ahh, but that would ignore the others that I've loved. Those plug little beauties, the full milk laden moms, so many shapes and sizes too many to expose. But right now, MY favorites must be my wife's, tired and somewhat flat, but when I kiss them for as long as she likes, the recent child suckling seems to disappear for a moment and she siighhs--oh, does she siihhggh. Then, hers are my favorite nipples.

I realize this is not in the spirit of the aforementionded but c'est la vie!

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
Dearest Eric, It warms my heart to hear your appreciation for your wife and her body (after a child or two I am gathering?) - your glow for her is coming thru in your words. Your spirit puts a smile on my face.
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-21-2004, 12:42 AM   #382
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: ..the spirit

Quote:
Originally posted by JenniferMidnight
Dearest Eric, It warms my heart to hear your appreciation for your wife and her body (after a child or two I am gathering?) - your glow for her is coming thru in your words. Your spirit puts a smile on my face.

Hey cutie! Missed chatting with you BTW....how you been sexy?
 

Old 07-21-2004, 08:35 AM   #383
eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
 
eric shawn listo's Avatar
 
eric shawn listo is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looking for Honey
Posts: 6,452
Dear Jenn,

You are quite correct. Two kids and lots o' love! But I must go read another of your stories.

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
 

Old 07-21-2004, 07:14 PM   #384
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Quote:
Originally posted by Sappholovers
Jenn,

The camisole looks beautiful on you....as if you are ready for a midsummer night's dream of an evening. Thanks. You keep making this the most intriguing and alluring thread.


Confidante: Your last photo demonstrates again why black&white photos are the most erotic.


Thank you Sappolover,
It does feel rather 'dreamy-like' being in a flimsy, flowing nightie - it's my delight to put a smile on your face with such an easy request


...and yes...that Confidant has his thumb on the b&w beauties!
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-21-2004, 11:12 PM   #385
confidant
Virgin
 
confidant is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 11
B&W Rules

Colour is so much more lifelike, but as Sappholover notes, B&W is probably more erotic ... here's another example. Great picture, and ... for this thread ... great nipples!

Enjoy.

Confidant

To my inspiration, Jennifer, love that camisole!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laetitia.jpg (5.3 KB, 478 views)
__________________
VoX
 

Old 07-21-2004, 11:48 PM   #386
Sappholovers
Really Really Experienced
 
Sappholovers is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 350
Confessions about lingerie

Jennifer,

I think we have mistaken a nightie for a camisole. I suspect that many of us boys have some problems identifying the names for various pieces of lingerie: camisole, teddy, nightie, whatever....

Maybe we should start a poll about the most difficult lingerie to take off in a suave, graceful way. I suspect it's the teddy--although this is pure suspicion: I have never had the fortunate problem of trying to remove one.

What's best in my view is lingerie with thin (spaghetti) straps: slipping such a strap off a shoulder can be done smoothly, and it's such a thrill to watch it fall off the shoulder. The first woman I ever tried to remove clothes from in bed wore a Danskin jump suit under her blouse or top. Alas, I didn't even try to remove it. I just felt her up through the fabric, which probably was not very pleasant for her. Now if she had been wearing a camisole or just a bra with thin straps (easy to remove), I might have lost my virginity several years earlier.

I once had a friend who tried to use all of his formidable mental energy to will a wedding ring off the finger of a woman he got a crush on in 2 minutes. I hope admirers of your thread, Jenn, will join me in willing one of the straps of the nightie off your shoulder.

Take care,

Sappholovers
__________________
Sappholovers

Latest story in Group Sex category:

"Screwball Love: A Virgin, a Threesome, and a Reconciliation" (Kinky confession about loss of virginity leads to reconciliation of divorcing couple.)

 

Old 07-22-2004, 12:06 AM   #387
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,942
Re: B&W Rules

Quote:
Originally posted by confidant
Colour is so much more lifelike, but as Sappholover notes, B&W is probably more erotic ... here's another example. Great picture, and ... for this thread ... great nipples!

Enjoy.

Confidant

To my inspiration, Jennifer, love that camisole!
I must say, the pic you included has a pretty face but, compared with the previous one, she looks like a boy.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 03:54 PM   #388
eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
 
eric shawn listo's Avatar
 
eric shawn listo is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looking for Honey
Posts: 6,452
ooh! I quite like the black and white pic!
There's quite famous b/w pic of young Sophia Loren before she was a star. She's wearing some harem head dress. Sleek, shiny nipples especially set of nicely by the whiteness of the underside of her breasts. When my eyes were younger these pouting nips were achingly a pleasure to look at.

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
 

Old 07-22-2004, 04:58 PM   #389
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Re: Re: ..the spirit

Quote:
Originally posted by Thesandman
Hey cutie! Missed chatting with you BTW....how you been sexy?
Hi Sandyguy! Missed you muchly ...
Have you been off ...floating around in other people's dreams...
*weg*
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 05:19 PM   #390
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,268
Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by Sappholovers
Jennifer,

I think we have mistaken a nightie for a camisole. I suspect that many of us boys have some problems identifying the names for various pieces of lingerie: camisole, teddy, nightie, whatever....

Maybe we should start a poll about the most difficult lingerie to take off in a suave, graceful way. I suspect it's the teddy--although this is pure suspicion: I have never had the fortunate problem of trying to remove one.

What's best in my view is lingerie with thin (spaghetti) straps: slipping such a strap off a shoulder can be done smoothly, and it's such a thrill to watch it fall off the shoulder. The first woman I ever tried to remove clothes from in bed wore a Danskin jump suit under her blouse or top. Alas, I didn't even try to remove it. I just felt her up through the fabric, which probably was not very pleasant for her. Now if she had been wearing a camisole or just a bra with thin straps (easy to remove), I might have lost my virginity several years earlier.

I once had a friend who tried to use all of his formidable mental energy to will a wedding ring off the finger of a woman he got a crush on in 2 minutes. I hope admirers of your thread, Jenn, will join me in willing one of the straps of the nightie off your shoulder.

Take care,

Sappholovers
I've never had any trouble removing lingerie gracefully and sexily. Some things just take longer than others, but what's the hurry? I love the dance of undressing.
There is only one article of woman's clothing that is impossible to remove with any style or grace: pantyhose.
Goddess, I despise pantyhose. Almost as much as razors.


__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 07-22-2004, 07:10 PM   #391
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mutt
I've never had any trouble removing lingerie gracefully and sexily. Some things just take longer than others, but what's the hurry? I love the dance of undressing.
There is only one article of woman's clothing that is impossible to remove with any style or grace: pantyhose.
Goddess, I despise pantyhose. Almost as much as razors.


Oh yes Mutt...I wish the garter belt and silk stockings with the seam running up the back would come back into vogue...can it get any more sensual than that!
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 08:06 PM   #392
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,942
Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mutt
I've never had any trouble removing lingerie gracefully and sexily. Some things just take longer than others, but what's the hurry? I love the dance of undressing.
There is only one article of woman's clothing that is impossible to remove with any style or grace: pantyhose.
Goddess, I despise pantyhose. Almost as much as razors.


Sappholovers described problems with a Danskin Jump Suit which would be even worse than panty hose. I have never written a story where the woman was wearing pantyhose and I never will unless it is a masturbation story where she comes home from work and takes it off and uses a dildo. Either that or a TV story where a man is wearing it.

What's wrong with razors?

Jennifer said:

Oh yes Mutt...I wish the garter belt and silk stockings with the seam running up the back would come back into vogue...can it get any more sensual than that!

Why don't you pose for yur AV wearing that and nothing more? You can make it a front or rear view, I think you would find advocates for either pose. This might help to encourage the outfit to make a comeback.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 08:33 PM   #393
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,268
Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by Boxlicker101


What's wrong with razors?

What's wrong with hair?

__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 07-22-2004, 08:41 PM   #394
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Re: Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mutt
What's wrong with hair?

razors!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I bite the bullet and go the 'wax' route.... smooth, soft...it's worth it!
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 08:44 PM   #395
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Re: Re: B&W Rules

Quote:
Originally posted by Boxlicker101
I must say, the pic you included has a pretty face but, compared with the previous one, she looks like a boy.
BL....we do have different tastes it seems...I think the woman in that last picture of Confidant's is delicately beautiful...somewhat similar to the fine and gentle features of Audrey Hepburn I think...
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 09:32 PM   #396
eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
 
eric shawn listo's Avatar
 
eric shawn listo is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looking for Honey
Posts: 6,452
quote:
BL....we do have different tastes it seems...I think the woman in that last picture of Confidant's is delicately beautiful...somewhat similar to the fine and gentle features of Audrey Hepburn I think...

I think you may be correct here Ms. Midnight. These features peering into Tiffany's window would not be out of place.

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
 

Old 07-22-2004, 09:45 PM   #397
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,942
Re: Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mutt
What's wrong with hair?

There's nothing wrong with hair; I wish I had more of it. I shave my face because a beard would make me look even older than I am and it itches like crazy for the first few months. Also, My wife would be very unhappy about it.

Mutt, from your AV and from what your posts have said, I am assuming you are a man and the hair you refer to is facial.

Eric and Jennifer, I don't think we are in disagreement. The woman in the second pic has a pretty face, as I said, with very fine features. I didn't compare her face to the young Audrey Hepburn, such as in "Roman Holiday" but I could have. However, the woman in the first pic is well padded and soft and curvy the way a woman should be. The woman in the second pic has smaller breasts and you can actually see some of her ribs, and that is why I said she looked like a boy, compared to the first woman.


Almost forgot. These are for Jennifer: And she knows where to place them.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
 

Old 07-22-2004, 10:48 PM   #398
eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
 
eric shawn listo's Avatar
 
eric shawn listo is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Looking for Honey
Posts: 6,452
There's nothing wrong with hair

Nothing wrong with hair! I once had the most beautiful breasts being pulled away from me because she hadn't "shaved" before our impromptu get-to-gether. After some consideration, she relented relented and neither of us was sorry.

esl

eric shawn listo's erotic stories listed
 

Old 07-22-2004, 10:57 PM   #399
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,268
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by Boxlicker101
:cool

Mutt, from your AV and from what your posts have said, I am assuming you are a man and the hair you refer to is facial.

Right on the former, so so so wrong on the latter.
There is nothing sexier than a woman in her natural, unshaven glory. The way the hair on her calves accentuates their curves. The way a thick nest of curls under her arms seems to point downward to that most perfect curve where shoulder meets breast. The way that fleeting glimpse of armpit hair offers a sneek preview of the furry muff between her legs. The thick, tangled triangle that hides her sex from prying eyes, but not from nose and tongue. The way a little trail of hair running up from her muff to her belly button above her low-rise jeans offers hints of the treasure below. The way feathers of hair peek out from between her butt-cheeks. A delicate fringe of hairs around her nipples. And, of course, wooly-bear eyebrows.
Add the scent of pot smoke and pachuli and you have the perfect woman, just the way the Goddess made her.
That is why I hate razors and beg, plead , implore; stop shaving, ladies. You will be happier and so will I. Keep your Playboy Barbie dolls, give me Helena Bonham Carter any day!

Oddly, the men I find most attractive are pale, hairless blondes.
Go figger.


__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 07-23-2004, 07:07 AM   #400
JenniferMidnight
'Round Midnight
 
JenniferMidnight's Avatar
 
JenniferMidnight is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: That place you love to dream about...shall we?
Posts: 1,993
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Confessions about lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by Boxlicker101
There's nothing wrong with hair; I wish I had more of it. I shave my face because a beard would make me look even older than I am and it itches like crazy for the first few months. Also, My wife would be very unhappy about it.

Mutt, from your AV and from what your posts have said, I am assuming you are a man and the hair you refer to is facial.

Eric and Jennifer, I don't think we are in disagreement. The woman in the second pic has a pretty face, as I said, with very fine features. I didn't compare her face to the young Audrey Hepburn, such as in "Roman Holiday" but I could have. However, the woman in the first pic is well padded and soft and curvy the way a woman should be. The woman in the second pic has smaller breasts and you can actually see some of her ribs, and that is why I said she looked like a boy, compared to the first woman.


Almost forgot. These are for Jennifer: And she knows where to place them.
BL - once again I am with you...Please Please Please tell me, gentlemen, that those 'ribs' are not what you are looking, searching, craving for... I need soft, curvy skin - not skin and bone.

From an artistic point of view I do love that picture - yes I do - but ask me what I find attractive and sensual in a human body? ...well...I love flesh - preferring a tad more than a tad less.
__________________
Latest Story posted ~ Electric Mornings ~

Come visit me through my stories :: Jennifer Midnight
:: <-- click here


I tend to look at sex like a favourite, gooey, deep, dark chocolate dessert - to be treated like a delicacy. Not be over indulgent but when giving in to the pleasure, the moment sweeps you away like the ‘first time’.

Last edited by JenniferMidnight : 07-23-2004 at 07:09 AM.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.