Old 06-06-2004, 06:37 PM   #126
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Location: Naked 24 hours a day 365 days a year! "The sky in my bubble is black, Apperently so is my hart!
Yup I would have to agree.

It is my belief that everyone is bi and that most people just refuse to admit it to themselves. There is a very fine line between the words bi and gay.

Old 06-06-2004, 06:43 PM   #127
boyb
Experienced

I disagree.

I think the fine line is between "Hetero" and "Bi!"

Perhaps it follows then that the line between "Bi" and "Gay" is quite fine also.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:27 AM   #128
roticareader
Virgin

I have to agree with boyb, I think at on time or another all men think about what it would be like to do something sexual with another man. So that is the fine line. Now to commit to that life style for a lifetime is a bigger step but sometimes it can be an easy one. For me personally I am at the fine line and waiting for the chance to cross it.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:23 AM   #129
bruce99
Experienced

I believe there are two lines as stated, one between hetro and bi and one between bi and gay. I know I have crossed the line from hetro to bi, maybe without realizing it many years ago but to cross the line to gay is one step that doesn't interest me.

If you read my previous post on my journey of discover from my teen years until now, I stated that I still want to pleasure women and enjoy their company a great deal. I also described my friend who carried with him a lot of baggage and he readily admitted he was gay. He was looking for someone to be with all the time and that thought was one that I could not accept, it was more than an idea about leaving my wife, not that I would ,but to live with a man just wasn't in my liking and it never will be.

I firmly believe that to cross the line from hetro to bi is easy for many, the concept of crossing to gay I believe is much more than a line. It is a lifestyle that one must accept and have a desire for.

Myself, the bi side of things means that I can find different degrees of pleasure from both male and female but to be strictly in a male relationship would not present that same pleasure. I could not live with a woman in my life as the pleasure one reeives from making love with women is still one of the greatest. The bi side just offers an oppurtunity to experience another form of pleasure .

Old 06-07-2004, 08:08 PM   #130
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Location: Naked 24 hours a day 365 days a year! "The sky in my bubble is black, Apperently so is my hart!
Well I think you all make valid points.

Life is way to short to do thing's any other way. So I just have fun any way I can.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #131
boomer3112
Experienced

I agree with most of the posters on this thread, a lot of guys do think about having sex with another guy, although not everyone acts on it.

for those of us who have "taken the plunge", and who have had good experiences, i think it just add's to our overall sexual experience.

Regardless of whether your wife/girlfriend knows or joins in, as long as no-one gets hurt and everyone has a good time whats the harm??

I will continue to have discreet bi sex with my TV girlfriends and will enjoy every minute

Old 06-07-2004, 10:29 PM   #132
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Quote:
Originally posted by boomer3112
I agree with most of the posters on this thread, a lot of guys do think about having sex with another guy, although not everyone acts on it.

for those of us who have "taken the plunge", and who have had good experiences, i think it just add's to our overall sexual experience.

Regardless of whether your wife/girlfriend knows or joins in, as long as no-one gets hurt and everyone has a good time whats the harm??

I will continue to have discreet bi sex with my TV girlfriends and will enjoy every minute
Go man Go.

I'd be doing the same if was me. LOL

Old 06-07-2004, 10:49 PM   #133
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Just a note.
The first time I took a cock in my mouth was about six months after I met my wife. We had a hottub party & by ten at night everyone in the tub was naked. In the wee hours of the morning there was only four of us left in the tub. My wife was busy eating her first pussy & I was just so horny I started sucking on the cock that was sitting on the side of the tub next to me. When she realized what I was doing she became very horny. ....... mmmmmm It was a good night.

Prior to that we had talked about our bi tendencies but had never acted. We have never regretted anything since then. We have had a few bad experiences, but for the most part we have had nothing but fun.

The next time was about three years later. We had 4 male roommates & they would join us for play time now and again. My wife was in her happy place so to speak. Wow did we have some fun that summer. lol

We are always looking to meet new people " with a open mind "

God I like this thread.

LOL

Take care all.

Old 06-08-2004, 01:57 AM   #134
boyb
Experienced

That hot-tub-party sounds like a story worth writing.

Come to think of it, so does the 4 room-mates party!

Old 06-08-2004, 10:03 AM   #135
Mahooch
Virgin

Hi Carl, I am a bi man from Utah. Mahooch

Old 06-08-2004, 10:24 PM   #136
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Quote:
Originally posted by boyb
That hot-tub-party sounds like a story worth writing.

Come to think of it, so does the 4 room-mates party!
Never know what will happen.

Old 06-14-2004, 08:01 PM   #137
boomer3112
Experienced

These bi encounters are the thrill some marriages need, we have all heard that when things get stale you should try and spice things up!

Well we have spiced things up, my wife and i have a good sex life, but i know she wouldn't like to share, and she also wouldn't understand my bi side.

So i will continue to love her, and meet my TV friends for delicious forbidden bi fun

Old 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM   #138
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

I understand. I realy do

Old 06-14-2004, 08:18 PM   #139
atic
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fullmonty
Just a note.
The first time I took a cock in my mouth was about six months after I met my wife. We had a hottub party & by ten at night everyone in the tub was naked. In the wee hours of the morning there was only four of us left in the tub. My wife was busy eating her first pussy & I was just so horny I started sucking on the cock that was sitting on the side of the tub next to me. When she realized what I was doing she became very horny. ....... mmmmmm It was a good night.
Mmmm...sounds like it...

Old 06-15-2004, 07:02 AM   #140
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

It was somthing else. Let me tell u.

would do it all over in a heart beat.......

Old 06-26-2004, 08:51 AM   #141
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Morning People!

Anyone?

Anyone at all..............................

LOL

Old 06-26-2004, 12:41 PM   #142
love2
Literotica Guru

hi monty, how's it hangin?

Old 06-26-2004, 03:53 PM   #143
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Everything is hangin just fine. LOL Up & Down-In & Out.
All is good. U?

Old 06-27-2004, 05:59 AM   #144
love2
Literotica Guru

About the same Monty, except for the in and out part. It's been like a famin here for that.

Quote:
Originally posted by boomer3112
Well we have spiced things up, my wife and i have a good sex life, but i know she wouldn't like to share, and she also wouldn't understand my bi side.
My situation too. I have only had two cocks in my mouth. But the experiences left me wanting more.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:12 AM   #145
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Morning Again!

Hope all is well in ur world.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:36 AM   #146
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Old 06-28-2004, 04:25 AM   #147
love2
Literotica Guru

mmmmmmmm yummy pic! Can I have a lick?

Old 06-28-2004, 09:30 PM   #148
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Yup when ever ur ready

Old 06-29-2004, 12:45 AM   #149
tink7599
Experienced

reading this thread, I saw a lot of talk about lines between hetero/bi/gay.
The reality is that it is all a continuum, we all have our own mix, wether we choose to acknowldege it or not.
I figured out where I was with a little experimentation, and the woman who will be my wife knows where I am and indulges me, even if only with a strap-on

Old 06-29-2004, 08:18 PM   #150
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Quote:
Originally posted by tink7599
reading this thread, I saw a lot of talk about lines between hetero/bi/gay.
The reality is that it is all a continuum, we all have our own mix, wether we choose to acknowldege it or not.
I figured out where I was with a little experimentation, and the woman who will be my wife knows where I am and indulges me, even if only with a strap-on
Good for u!

I'm all for that.