Old 05-18-2004, 12:55 PM   #101
Tedwar
Virgin

this is a great thread, thanks to everyone for posting in it, it really helps.

Tony

Old 05-18-2004, 03:14 PM   #102
pwcov
Experienced

Last edited by pwcov : 08-12-2006 at 05:46 AM.

Old 05-18-2004, 07:56 PM   #103
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru

Put this on the wrong threat, so will redo it!!
------------------------------------------
Great thread.

Also have fantasies about doing bi in a MMF setting. My dream is sucking my wifes clit while another guy to filling her pussy with his cock. From that things get better and better. I am always wondering if women get off on seeing there husband or boyfriend in this type of situation. Men get turned on watching another woman eat pussy, but does a woman get turned on watching a guy suck anothers cock?

Old 05-19-2004, 05:05 AM   #104
fenderman68
Literotica Guru

My wife loves the thought of me sucking another guys cock. It's been the basis for some great sex fantasies. She's been thinking about it for years. When she found out I was bi......well, the sex has never been better.

Old 05-21-2004, 06:25 PM   #105
Bigolebear
Virgin

Re: love this thread more and more

Quote:
Originally posted by quickcarl31b40
Since I started reading this thread I've found that I'm glad I replied. Just hearing that there are other married bi men out there who enjoy the same experiances I do makes me feel better about myself. Got to share this one with y'all. Took a pair of my wife's pantyhose and wore them to an adult theater the other day. My cock was so hard just thinking about the reaction I could get there. This is the first time I've ever tried on any of my wife's stuff. Wanted to have as many guys as possible stroking me through the silk, but unfortunatley there was nobody there that acted interested. Like I've said before, I'm getting tired of the adult movies and book stores, so I guess I'll just continue thinking about what my past experiances have been like and what I want to do sometime in the future. By the way....here is me.
great pic! I could just taste it. I too am married and have real bi cravings, like now, after seeing a pic like that. I am also having trouble finding someone to share the experience with but I will continue to look but thank god for the internet and some great stories.

Old 05-22-2004, 07:19 AM   #106
robjul
Virgin

Now this is a great thread. Bi-curious guy in the Houston area. 5'-7", 200lbs, WMW. Would love to find a stroke buddy and maybe more in time. You guys are hot.

Oh and 41 years old also.

Old 05-22-2004, 12:46 PM   #107
larrycando
Really Really Experienced

curious

In Seattle.

Old 05-22-2004, 06:08 PM   #108
madathehatter
Virgin

This is a great thread. Like a few have said, thanks to the Internet for allowing us to discover ourselves more intimately.

I too am on the virgin side of bi-curious. Have sucked a cock or two and have swallowed. I sucked my best friend off while his wife was passed out until he came in my mouth and couldn't get enough after that. He and I went so far later on (in his basement, while his wife was passed out again upstairs) as to him fucking me anally. No pain but definitely a unique feeling....to the point that I'd do it again in a heartbeat. He wants me to do him anally but alas I'm too large thus far for his virgin ass.

Haven't had a bi experience in over a year but think about it daily!!

Old 05-23-2004, 02:57 PM   #109
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru

Hey fenderman68 - - you said your wife loves the thought of you sucking another mans cock. Has it ever happened? Or is it just a bedroom fantasy? It think that my limit on fantasy is of sucking my ladies pussy while another guy is fucking her with his prick. I am not adverse to sucking the cum from her pussy, but actually sucking a prick is a little out of my reach.

Old 05-23-2004, 11:42 PM   #110
J and D
Virgin

[
so with some of the coments above, how many of you realy had suck a dick? or have intercorse? or is it just a idea ?

as my wife gets realy excited by watching me go down on a guy!

as with ever thing this is not for all but bi sex is just fun!
as it also fun for me to share my wife with a bi couple !
i have attached a photo from some of my adaventures so some can enjoy the idea!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copy of jandjweb.jpg (25.1 KB, 1688 views)

Old 05-24-2004, 05:02 AM   #111
cotton_candy_eater

Quote:
Originally posted by J and D
[
so with some of the coments above, how many of you realy had suck a dick? or have intercorse? or is it just a idea ?

as with ever thing this is not for all but bi sex is just fun!
as it also fun for me to share my wife with a bi couple !
i have attached a photo from some of my adaventures so some can enjoy the idea!
As I had said earlier I have sucked a dick or two and I have ideas... But sucked dicks before I met my wife

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
-Ben Franklin

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."
-Anon.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
-Robert Frost

Old 05-24-2004, 08:39 AM   #112
fenderman68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by rl_dylan
Hey fenderman68 - - you said your wife loves the thought of you sucking another mans cock. Has it ever happened? Or is it just a bedroom fantasy?

It's just a bedroom fantasy for now.....but one that I would love to live out in reality.

"We're all sleazy and easy to please.....dreamers and schemers on the loose...." - Max Webster

Old 05-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #113
atic

Quote:

Sexy pic, J and D.

I love being that guy, playing with a couple can be so much sexy, kinky fun. Especially when the woman gets excited watching...

Old 05-25-2004, 06:55 PM   #114
J and D
Virgin

Quote:
Originally posted by atic
Sexy pic, J and D.

I love being that guy, playing with a couple can be so much sexy, kinky fun. Especially when the woman gets excited watching...
Well, I get more than excited!! I join in!!!!!!!!!!!! If more bi-couples would get ahold of us, you could have as much fun too!!!!!!!!!! Mrs D

Old 05-29-2004, 04:17 PM   #115
J and D
Virgin

WoW!!

I can't belive that no one is reading this line anymore!! I miss seeing what all you men write!!!!!!!!!!! Please post more!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 09:26 AM   #116
atic

Quote:
Well, I get more than excited!! I join in!!!!!!!!!!!! If more bi-couples would get ahold of us, you could have as much fun too!!!!!!!!!! Mrs D
Well, that's what I was hoping for...

Old 06-01-2004, 10:33 AM   #117
jbandersnatch
Virgin

Most certainly

Absolutely curious....no experience so far but I really fantasize about stroking and sucking another beautiful cock....large, small, no difference....just want to make another cock flow with pleasure.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:35 AM   #118
larrycando

Re: Most certainly

Quote:
Originally posted by jbandersnatch
Absolutely curious....no experience so far but I really fantasize about stroking and sucking another beautiful cock....large, small, no difference....just want to make another cock flow with pleasure.
Welcome to Lit!

Old 06-01-2004, 10:42 PM   #119
boomer3112
Experienced

Love this thread
I'm a married guy who's wife isn't into swapping or sharing

So i decided in the last year to quietly and discreetly live out my bi side!

I first met a local gay guy, after we'd chatted online, we got along great and ended up with him rimming me and sucking my cock, i gave him a nice slow handjob in return.

Unfortunately i did not feel the urge to suck him, he was just too masculine for me - go figure??

However i have also met with 2 TV's, and whilst one didn't want me to touch her cock, but sucked me and let me fuck her, the other one was more than happy for me to suck her cock.

it felt good to have a cock in my mouth, and stockings rubbing against my ears..lol.

now i've tried it i can't wait until the next time, just wish i'd had the courage to try earlier in life.

Old 06-02-2004, 03:18 PM   #120
married_man
Virgin

online bi-slave

Hi I really enjoy this thread........ Im married with bi-cravings just now and if anyone would like to PM me I would love to chat online with them, even voice chat,s possible.......... Im very sub at the moment and would love to be dominated online....
Drop me a line coulpes welcome.

Old 06-06-2004, 10:15 AM   #121
The Fullmonty
"Naked Nymphomaniac!"

Location: Naked 24 hours a day 365 days a year! "The sky in my bubble is black, Apperently so is my hart!
Definitely bi

Married yes I am. Bi curious Nope! I'm Definitely Bi. Infact my wife and I are both Bi and we tend to have alot of fun with it. Couples, Three some's, Toy's. It has never realy been something we hid from each other. To be honest I would not have it any other way.

BTW. Great thread!

Old 06-06-2004, 12:41 PM   #122
bruce99
Experienced

Cool my story, true story of my experiences

As a young teen I had a couple of oppurtunities to play with a couple of other guys, mostly mutual masturbation and I really enjoyed feeling another guys cock.Once while camping with a long time friend we started to talk about sex and one thing lead to another until we got to talking about blow jobs. Neither of us had really experienced the real thing but as we we getting horny we sorted suggested a 69 position and do each other. It was one of the best experiences I had in my youth and the feeling of a cock in my mouth was fantastic. We promised that we would never tell any one about what had happened and as far as I know until this day it has been our secert.

I carried with me an urge to suck cock during my teens but once I had the the chance to feel a real pair of tits and slide a finger into a girl and do everything else a teen dreams about I more or less forgot about being with guys until many years later when after a generous amount of wine my wife and my friend and I more or less dared each other into a three way.

As we went on I was really into doing my wife as my friend played with her tits. His cock was just about at my face and it seemed natural just to reach out and rub it. I think he was hoping she would take him orally but I knew that wouldn't happen,as she had expressed her dislike of giving head even before we were married.

Much to my surprise he moved closer so that it was at my lips. I was just drawn to sucking on it, he didn't come and eventually drew back but then as I was still doing my wife I felt pressure in my ass and after some tenseness he more or less forced himself into me. What a rush, I never came with such intensity. Even my wife who has a hard time cumming started bucking with an intense orgasm.

We started to get together a little more often but I started to want to repeat the experience and even get more into oral with my friend. Due to job committments we went our own ways and as much as my wife was enjoying what was happening she did say she was glad he had moved as she sensed i was enjoying what she called a gay tendency in the two of us.

We never discussed this much after that and we went on with what she would consider to be a normal life and has indicated that it was fun but that was it.

After about twenty years and she suffering a sever back injury our sex life had disolved to almost nothing and then one day I met a fellow worker who asked me to give him a hand at his house with a project. Near the end of our first evening and several beers as I was relieving my self he entered the bathroom to do likewise. Although I thought it a little strange I did have my back to him so no big deal. As I turned to leave he mentioned that I had a nice cock and pointed to the mirror which would have afforded him an almost frontal view of me relieving myself.

I more or less just let it die and went back to the kitchen to finish my beer and gather up some paper work. The following week when we met again to continue where we left off from the day , again after some more beer he dropped some papers and as he reached to pick them up he pretended to lose his balance and reached for my chair for balance which ended up with him rubbing my thigh. This time I preceived what was up but allowed the rubbing to continue and even moving my legs a little more apart. The next thing I knew was he had his hand on my cock outside of my pants and I could feel myself getting hard and aoused.

Soon he was undoing my pants and I let my hand slide to his leg. Not much after that he stood and pulled my hand toward him and led me to the bedroom. We both undressed rapidly and as he started to rub my cock I had this desire to suck his cock and quickly bent over and took him into my mouth. He soon came and I was tasting his cum, it took me back to both my friend twenty years earlier and my teen years.

We continued to meet for our project for the next while and eventually he entered me anally. What a rush, i came before he could slide in and out five times, I almost jerked off the bed with the intensity. He wanted me to reciprcate which I did but during furture get togethers he was more insistant that I do him anally and started talking about me staying over night and other things that couldn't happen. He had a few emotional problems and what I discovered eventually too much baggage. I soon started to take on projects that would place me in a different area and would mean I had not enough time for encounters with him.

I returned to my almost non existant sexlife with my wife until about a year later while on business I discovered bath houses. I was in heaven, it was like a buffet of male flesh open to what ever and no commitments, My first time there I sat in the sauna for likely way too long but I watched a variety of men come and go and many different exercises of sexual contact.

Although the light was dim it became easy to see sitting across from me three men, with the one in the center masturbating the other two, then someone else came in and also stroked one of them and then went down on him. I sat mesmerized and started jerking off to the sceene.

I soon left from both the heat and exhaustion from masturbating in the sauna and moved to the hot tub where I was joined by two others and now I was in the middle but this time I could feel two sets of hands exploring my body. I eventually returned to the sauna room only to find it deserted. I sat there for a short time and soon someone came in the room. It was just the two of us and slowly he slid next to me and I could feel him reaching up my leg to my cock and balls. He started to slowly massage my balls and inserted his finger in my ass. slowly he rubbed and massaged and eventually started to slowly suck my cockbut be could sense when I was reaching a climax and would back off his intenstiy and then slowly repeat this process. This went on several time and I was actualy at a point of begging to cum. He forced my hands away from my self and continued a couple more times until he pressed at least three fimngers into me and rubbed my prostrate and started sucking extremely hard, almost painfully hard and suddenly I erupted in the MOST intense orgasmism of my life. I just laid there quivering and humping. I didn't even feel him get up and leave before I gather my senses again. I was now hooked on bath houses, I had to return in hope of a repeat experience like this one. I am still looking.

I have since visited the spas several times and each time I become more comfortable in taking part in the activities. What I have discovered is I really like sucking cock and there are alway several chances to do so, also as it is dim you don't need to know who it is and there is no long discussions about life as I found out that as soon as one relieves himself sexually both parties usually go their own ways to seek other encounters.

My wife and I still have sex on the occasion and I still think nothing beats making love to a woman but I have a desire to suck cock and the bath house on business trips gives me enough chance that everything is good, my only desire now is I am hoping that some time I can be there when some one has rented the equipment room as I have an interest in at least once expeiencing some form of bondage, so far I have just seen the room while it is being cleaned.

Bi yes, courios, not any more!

Old 06-06-2004, 03:43 PM   #123
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru

Good encounter

Great story Bruce99. I guess I have the desire, but a woman has to be part of it. Maybe after that - - who knows, but think it would always be MFM.

Old 06-06-2004, 05:02 PM   #124
bruce99
Experienced

Cool

I agree that a woman makes the bi aspect of life a lot more interesting. As I recounted in my tale of exploring my bi side the time we acted as a couple with my friend was certainly great. She enjoyed being with two men and I enjoyed being with bot a woman and a man at the same time. It is hard to describe the feeling of pleasuring a woman while at the same time you know that a man is probing areas that would not be available with just two people at the same time.

One time while I was inside my wife he started to massage my prostrate with his finger whil also slowly massaging one of my wife's breats. It was one of the greatest time we had.

It is also a turn on to have a cock placed in your mouth while placing your cock somewhere else.

As time went by though my wife grew a little less interested in the three way although she did enjoy watching me do 69 with my friend, she even directed us into certain actions but eventually as I said after my friend moved she did discuss my pleasures with him and indicated that as much as it turned her on ( watching) she just wanted the experiences to end. I don't think she was concerned about sharing as she often got both of us in bed with her and she came a lot more those evening than at other times when it was just the two of is. She was concerned that I would become gay.

As I said i still perfer making love to a woman but under our present circumstances the event happens less often and it is either an evening with my hand or whenon business I know where I can have an evening of pleasure both giving and receiving without committments.

Old 06-06-2004, 05:09 PM   #125
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru

Its still a fantasy

Yeah, understanding what you are saying . . . but. My fantasy continues to be licking a womans clit while another man cock is filling her pussy. I can also only imagine the pleasure that the woman must get when she is having so many pleasure points stimulated at the same time. It seems somewhat hard to believe that your wife would tire of the threeways, unless you were becoming more interested in the male than her. Just the pleasure she must have gotten, holding and stroking two cocks, then having them and the mens mouths and tongues, as well as their hands playing with her body.