Old 04-20-2004, 02:46 PM   #76
ALP
Virgin

Hello,I too am a married guy.I had a friend back in 1990 that we would masterbate each other and suck each other off.I think about it alot too.I love women BUT FIND MYSELF LOOKING at cocks more in the internet.
I really want to suck a cock again.
Dallas area.

Old 04-29-2004, 10:25 PM   #77
CNDPhD
Literotica Guru

bump

Old 05-01-2004, 03:38 PM   #78
spraybomb13
Experienced

after reading through this, i find that i am not alone in my feelings. i am 29 and have been married for a few years, and i have never been with a man. however, when i fantasize, it's always about bi-sex. my wife would never understand these feelings, as she is not as sexually ambitious as i am. i never had a former lover ask me to try gay sex, but i believe i would have at least tried it.
i read through this last night, and went home and really thought about it. i also had an awesome orgasm masturbating while thinking about it!!
mabye my feelings are not as taboo as i felt?? my curiosity has really peaked in the last year or so, but i'm still not sure if i'm ready to go out and try to have an encounter.
i'll keep an eye on this post. it really has my wheels turning.

Old 05-03-2004, 04:30 PM   #79
arljjc
Really Really Experienced

A lot of these threads will make you think, which is half the fun!!

Old 05-03-2004, 08:03 PM   #80
candytree
Really Experienced

Just explored this for the first time

Only a week ago or so I sucked a cock for the first time and wanked another man off....he did the same for me of course and we finally came together our cum mixed on my belly. It was amazing and I can't wait to do it again!

Old 05-06-2004, 07:08 AM   #81
wolf2002

Straight married male here, curious... I'd like to dominate a bi male online... webcam or chat only... PM me...

Wolf

Edited to add: TV's and couples are also very welcome

My writings

Cum say hi to me at the Dutch forum

Last edited by wolf2002 : 05-06-2004 at 07:33 AM.

Old 05-06-2004, 07:19 PM   #82
quickcarl31b40

never posted a response before

OK, never have posted on a site like this before, infact I just found it. Have been bi for about 10 years but can't tell wife. Would love to hear from others in a similar situation, discression is a must. I know I'm not alone like this but maybe talking with others is a way to come to grips with it better and be able to explore what is hidden.
Thanks in advance

Old 05-07-2004, 05:51 AM   #83
candytree
Really Experienced

Hi Carl from Colorado!

Don't talk to me about discretion and the wife not knowing - I know all about that!

Old 05-08-2004, 11:15 AM   #84
J and D
Virgin

i'm married for 9 years ans just recently told the wife that i like to have sex with a male as i have been with 2 other over 10 years ago and that was a lot of fun so now wife got a strap on and she dose me or she watches me with a guy and get realy turned on and joins in as i like to also share my wife with the guy and also with a bi lady if avalable.
as most bi guys know thare nothing like the feel of the real thing sliding in and out
and i some times love to give to deep throt head! and feel the hot cum in my wet mouth. so guys nothing to hide from a wife unless thay are single sided? but i do draw the line i do not kiss guys or have a attraction to them other than ther cock and ass as that all i want from a guy. and they must act strait!

Old 05-09-2004, 11:59 AM   #85
bbk04
Virgin

Great thread!!

Saw this for the first time today...had been curious for a couple of years and a few months ago finally got to experience it. I was pretty nervous but he was a very cool guy and guided me along. Felt totally natural giving another man oral sex and I must say he was very good at returning the favor. Never got to try anal, but will keep looking.

Old 05-11-2004, 05:47 PM   #86
atic

Wow, J and D, sounds like you two have opened up a whole new world of fun.

You are very fortunate, enjoy...

Old 05-11-2004, 06:12 PM   #87
Lincolukmale
Really Experienced

Hi
Great thread. I am an orally bi male in East Midlands UK. My wife is aware, and we often have a threesome where I give the other guy oral, and get to lick his cum from my wifes pussy. She would have no objection if I met males or couples for oral fun. Guess I'm lucky

Old 05-11-2004, 06:15 PM   #88
married_man
Virgin

your a lucky guy I don't have the nerve to tell my wife I'd like to suck off another guy or eat his cum from her pussy..........

Old 05-11-2004, 07:20 PM   #89
J and D
Virgin

Quote:
Originally posted by married_man
your a lucky guy I don't have the nerve to tell my wife I'd like to suck off another guy or eat his cum from her pussy..........
boy you don't know what a turn on it is for the lady to have her husband go down after a friend just came in it. as my lady realy gets off on it, then I get to do her . after having a bite!

Old 05-11-2004, 11:20 PM   #90
J and D
Virgin

Talking This is the wife of J & D

Just wanted to let all the guys know, that if your worried about your wife or girlfriend, see what she looks at when at the adult store. Or if Queer folk is still on Showtime. That will be the big clue. I would get so hot watching or looking at the men on men stuff. Knew there was another side to my husband. And Tell you what, there is nothing hotter than watching him goind down, or ridding me or even him eating me after another person has cummed in me!!! Yum!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2004, 11:34 AM   #91
LingerieandLace

Quote:
Originally posted by bbk04
Great thread!!

Saw this for the first time today...had been curious for a couple of years and a few months ago finally got to experience it. I was pretty nervous but he was a very cool guy and guided me along. Felt totally natural giving another man oral sex and I must say he was very good at returning the favor. Never got to try anal, but will keep looking.
Pretty much the same here but I did lose my anal cherry and it was painless.... I sure dont know why I waited so long to experience it.

Old 05-12-2004, 04:07 PM   #92
bicuriousbill
Experienced

Any bi's in NC

I'm enjoying reading the thoughts. I'm married and bi-curious. Don't think my wife would understand. Seems all these great thoughts are coming from the west and nw. Aren't there any other married str8 bicurious guys or bi couples in NC. If so, let me hear from you.

Old 05-12-2004, 06:38 PM   #93
cotton_candy_eater

Still curious here

I am married and have been for 2 years now.. My wife is bi and I am bi-curious. Since I hidenothing from her she knows of my past experiences. My first time was with a friend I had known my entire life. He "came out" when he was 19 so that made me 16. He told me about his first time and I found myself very aroused. So I started playing with his dick throuh his pants and finally got up the courage to pull his cock out. Wet my lips and plunged. We were interupted by my cousin but were able to play it off... I have only sucked dick 2 since then, the last one at an adult bookstore through a glory hole.

Now I am interested in anal( I want to know how it feels) So my wife is getting a strapon to fuck me. She gets turned on by the thought.

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
-Ben Franklin

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."
-Anon.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
-Robert Frost

Old 05-12-2004, 06:59 PM   #94
married_man
Virgin

I love this tread...........

Old 05-12-2004, 07:05 PM   #95
boyb
Experienced

I bet you do!

Old 05-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #96
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved

Married, curious, and horny

Mmmmm just found this thread and i'm so turned on by what everyone's had to say. I never thought I'd be interested in sex with another man until I had an mmf 3some online with a bi man, and he wanted to pull out of our partner's pussy and cum in my mouth. I said yes, and came at the thought of his jizz shooting into me.

Since then I've started camming, phoning and cybering with gay and bi men, sometimes in 3somes with a woman and sometimes just M-M. I always taste my precum when I jack off, and sometimes I drink my cum, imagining it's another man's. Right now I can't hep but stroke myself at the thought of sharing cum-filled kisses with a guy I've just sucked off.

I find myself stealing glances at cocks in the gym lockerroom, wondering who's bi or gay, wishing I could suck a guy off or take someone up the ass. I very much enjoy having my ass licked and fingered, and would love to have a man fuck me. Haven't done it yet, but with the right guy, I just might . . . Anyone in central VA?

- Oscar Wilde

Old 05-13-2004, 05:02 PM   #97
quickcarl31b40

love this thread more and more

Since I started reading this thread I've found that I'm glad I replied. Just hearing that there are other married bi men out there who enjoy the same experiances I do makes me feel better about myself. Got to share this one with y'all. Took a pair of my wife's pantyhose and wore them to an adult theater the other day. My cock was so hard just thinking about the reaction I could get there. This is the first time I've ever tried on any of my wife's stuff. Wanted to have as many guys as possible stroking me through the silk, but unfortunatley there was nobody there that acted interested. Like I've said before, I'm getting tired of the adult movies and book stores, so I guess I'll just continue thinking about what my past experiances have been like and what I want to do sometime in the future. By the way....here is me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-009s.jpg (28.5 KB, 1610 views)

Old 05-14-2004, 08:11 AM   #98
cotton_candy_eater

nice cum shot there carl.. I too love this thread.

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
-Ben Franklin

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."
-Anon.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
-Robert Frost

Old 05-14-2004, 11:31 PM   #99
realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved

Re: love this thread more and more

Quote:
Originally posted by quickcarl31b40
Since I started reading this thread I've found that I'm glad I replied. Just hearing that there are other married bi men out there who enjoy the same experiances I do makes me feel better about myself. Got to share this one with y'all. Took a pair of my wife's pantyhose and wore them to an adult theater the other day. My cock was so hard just thinking about the reaction I could get there. This is the first time I've ever tried on any of my wife's stuff. Wanted to have as many guys as possible stroking me through the silk, but unfortunatley there was nobody there that acted interested. Like I've said before, I'm getting tired of the adult movies and book stores, so I guess I'll just continue thinking about what my past experiances have been like and what I want to do sometime in the future. By the way....here is me.
What a delicious pic. Would love to lick you clean.

- Oscar Wilde

Old 05-16-2004, 02:40 PM   #100
dark gable
Literotica Guru

Great thread fellas, I've had similar thoughts. Drop me a line if you're nearby!