Old 02-02-2004, 06:35 PM   #26
versatile1
Really Experienced

brit--the mmff free for all sounds very hot! I picture a warm summer night with another couple. After a couple of drinks running over to our beach for a nice skinny dip to cool off. Frolicking around, I finally can't resist and start playing the other guy's cock to the surprise of all. Then all hell breaks loose.

arljjc--about 20 years ago. Former roommate was visiting from out of town. We were up late partying and we began talking about sex and who was bi or gay at school. I said I was curious and he said that he had tried sucking cock. I asked him to tell us what it was like. Got very steamy, so I asked him to join us in bed. Loved sucking his cock while he made out with my wife.

Would luv to track him down for another go at it, but he seemed a bit uncomfortable with it after. Even if he didn't want to have contact with me, I'd luv to work with him to pleasure my wife and see her with his cock.

Of course, I'd get to clean her up after!

Old 02-02-2004, 06:47 PM   #27
arljjc
Really Really Experienced

Versatile1 - 20 years since you had your mmf and wanting to do it again. Anything happen between then and now? Is the wife up for it or is their still some talking to do?

My wife, not the same I had the threesome with, would not be up for it. First, if we had a threesome I think it would be another woman as she has had fantasies about being a lesbian. Second, over 10 years ago she had Breast Cancer, which was hormone receptive. Noe intercourse id painful. Our sex is still pretty good, we have "Nylon Sex". As I said before I like weraing womens underthings and since we cannot have intercourse I war nylons, rub against her body. She cums and then I cum in the nylons.

Old 02-02-2004, 09:40 PM   #28
Baker St. Muse

Also Curious...

I, too, am a married man who has for years been "bi-curious", though for many of them I didn't even know such a classification existed. My wife knows about my "curiosity", though she doesn't necessarily understand it and I think finds it a teensy bit threatening; I think perhaps she's afraid that I'd run off and leave her for another man.

I've believed for a long time that being attracted to someone is less of a gender issue and more of a "inner connectedness" issue. I've often imagined what it would be like to have a male friend who held those same ideas and with whom I "connected". We would be comfortable in how we felt towards one another and would be able to express and act on our desires without any loss to our masculinity or "inner male-ness". Indeed, we would be MORE in touch with our masculinity BECAUSE of how we felt.

Alas, while I have corresponded with men who believe the way I do, I have yet to (knowingly) encounter one face-to-face.

Can anyone else relate to that?

Old 02-02-2004, 09:52 PM   #29
arljjc

I believe we have met men who believe the same but did not know it at the time because men are afraid to bring up the subject. Over the past few years with my wife I have gotten more in touch with my "feminine side" and I truly believe I have become a better person for it. I have shared things about myself with friends who are women, and a male gay couple who are friends of ours but do not have any male friends that know about this side if me. I just don;t thhink they would understand.

Old 02-02-2004, 09:52 PM   #30
mark42
Really Experienced

C.
this is the first time i have used this chat or any other.
i'm married & my mate i have got into limited contact handjobs,&
some oral.
my wife has seen him naked as if we see them & we have a few drinks he strips off we then hop into the spa allof us.
I know my wife luvs looking at his cock,its thicker than mine,she has stroked him & we had a night about a few years back that i'll never forget.
i initiated some oral on him but i know he liked it, it only lasted a few minutes.while we were outside near the pool my wife had taken his wife into their bedroom & was rubbing her pussy bringing her to orgasm.
we went in & spent a lovely couple of hours exploring each other bodies.his wife is the best kisser & she stroked my cock & played with my balls.it was a great night.no sex though. the next morning sue his wife wouldn't come out of the bedroom.

Tony my mate is still keen to masturbate & suck each other i know it won't go any further.

hop i have not bored you.

Old 02-02-2004, 09:56 PM   #31
arljjc

Not bored at all. Thanks for your input.

Old 02-02-2004, 10:11 PM   #32
mark42
Really Experienced

thanks for yr reply,i feel i little strange talking about this but he & i will be going to a great secluded nude beach soon i want to suck his cock there.i keep in touch.
tks

Old 02-02-2004, 10:15 PM   #33
arljjc

Mark 42

Your most welcome. I just recently found this site and it is the first time I have ever done anything like it, typing in a chat room that is. So far I found it to be very theraputic. Have a geat trip, can't wait to hear the details.

Old 02-03-2004, 05:43 AM   #34
jdh02360
Virgin

hi all....

i am a married guy from massachusetts and i have been having strong desires to experience sex with a man. i have received oral from several men in the past, but now my desires are exceding that. please help!!!

Old 02-03-2004, 08:18 AM   #35
bicurious69
Virgin

Hi jdh02360

I To am also a married guy from massachusetts. Everything the same as you except I have never been with a man before but think about it alot, the thought fills my dreams at night.

I would like to try giving and recieving oral and possibly more. I think alot about experimenting with ever aspect of sex with another man

What part of Ma are you from and what kind of desires are you having.

Old 02-03-2004, 01:34 PM   #36
arljjc

jdh02360

Apparently hooking up with one of the guys who gave you oral sex is not a possibility, that would have been my place to start.

Old 02-03-2004, 05:32 PM   #37
versatile1
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally posted by arljjc
Versatile1 - 20 years since you had your mmf and wanting to do it again. Anything happen between then and now? Is the wife up for it or is their still some talking to do?
LOL--not enough has happened in that time!

Overall--I think my wife would prefer that I were not bi, but I don't think it is a big deal. I think that she would prefer that she could feel that she met all my sexual needs. She knew shortly after we began dating that I was curious, and was initially amused. She did enjoy the 3sum, but I think she would have liked to have more contact with the other guy, but held back.

Over that time, we shifted out of a college scene, and our social life and partying settled down. The guy we had the 3sum with was not comfortable and over the years there have been fewer and fewer candidates. She feels that it should be a friend that we both care about--not just a purely sexual encounter. Of course having kids also reduced our opportunities. We also have moved to a very rural very conservative area where there is no anonymity and everyone knows each other's business.

On the other hand, we now live in a resort area, and have a small resort faciility. Who knows who might come out of nowhere to visit? I am trying to push circumstances to ones that might offer opportunities that my wife could also feel "right" about.

As for now, we at least enjoy bi videos together from time to time.

Old 02-03-2004, 06:15 PM   #38
arljjc

Versatile1

I understand completely. I also have kids from my first marriage. They live in another State with their mother which has allowed me a lot of freedom to express things about myself. When they are here to visit it is much different. I have tattoos and used to have some piercings that they never knew about. (Some surgery caused the piercings to be removed and have not had them put back.)

I also used to work in the corporate world and had to keep apperances. Now I have a business which allows much more freedom (and less money) to be myself.

My wife has no problem watching two women however we have never seen two men together. I told her about a dream I had one night involving me and another man and she did seem all that interested in hearing any details. So I can undestand the feelings your wife has.

Old 02-04-2004, 11:26 AM   #39
atic

Just wanted to jump in on this thread...

I'm a 31 yr old bi man and there is nothing I love more than joining a MF couple (be they married or not). I very much enjoy playing with a couple, there are so many sexy options available. I love to be kinky and naughty and indulge in threeway sexy fun.

Good luck everyone...

Old 02-05-2004, 02:51 PM   #40
humsuplo
Virgin

I looked in awe at your cock and immediately wanted to feel it slide down my throat! I have always been bi-curious and could almost taste your pre cum. It must be really awsome in the flesh! No pun intended.

Old 02-07-2004, 05:57 AM   #41
brit1_uk
Virgin

HI Mark42
Quote:
i'm married & my mate i have got into limited contact handjobs,& some oral. my wife has seen him naked as if we see them & we have a few drinks he strips off we then hop into the spa allof us. I know my wife luvs looking at his cock,its thicker than mine,she has stroked him & we had a night about a few years back that i'll never forget. i initiated some oral on him but i know he liked it, it only lasted a few minutes.while we were outside near the pool my wife had taken his wife into their bedroom & was rubbing her pussy bringing her to orgasm. we went in & spent a lovely couple of hours exploring each other bodies.his wife is the best kisser & she stroked my cock & played with my balls.it was a great night.no sex though. the next morning sue his wife wouldn't come out of the bedroom. Tony my mate is still keen to masturbate & suck each other i know it won't go any further.
thats a shame. That is exactly what I would like to do
Like you I know it will not happen though.

Hi Baker St. Muse
Quote:
I, too, am a married man who has for years been "bi-curious", though for many of them I didn't even know such a classification existed. My wife knows about my "curiosity", though she doesn't necessarily understand it and I think finds it a teensy bit threatening; I think perhaps she's afraid that I'd run off and leave her for another man.
That is also how things are here too!

For years I thought I was strange & kept it to myself, discovering this board a few weeks changed all that. It's great to know that I'm not the only one with these fantasies (or barriers to them ).
I would classify myself as one horny dude as I'm always horny and to date my fantasies have covered most of the sexual spectrum (except the *really* extreme stuff).
I've got to say though that I would love to experience them all, because as they say, life is for living, you're a long time dead!

Got a few photos if anyone wants to exchange some (way too shy to post!).
ah well got to go before I bore y'all.
C

Old 02-08-2004, 08:52 PM   #42
boyb
Experienced

I have some curiosities in this area too.

PM me if you're in the south of UK!

Old 02-09-2004, 12:24 AM   #43
mark42
Really Experienced

hi

Baker St. Muse & Brit _1uk,

my need to do something positive came to a head (so to speak)
due to the fact that my mate, when i look back,definately was
curious as well.

We siezed an opportunity cautiously we do love our wives &
still feel this is a great way to let off steam.

If my wife thought that i harbour thoughts or found out i'd be out on my ear.

She would not understand.a pity i would luv to watch her with
another woman.

I don't know if i'd try this with another guy at this stage,anyway noone lives close to me.my fantasies are running deep to have a mmf with my mates & his wife.

tks

mark42

Old 02-09-2004, 03:05 AM   #44
New Watcher

Just stumbled on this thread and seemed to be drawn in. I'm guilty as charged as well. Definitely bi-curious (or maybe just bi). First experience with a guy was when I was 21 (that's more than a dozen years ago) - Wasn't my fault - he picked me up ;-)

My wife (recently re-married) enjoys my fantasies and loves the thought of seeing me with a guy. Of course, she also wants her turn! We've tried it once with a friend who lives a million miles away. It was a little awkward, but fun. Definitely not an experience that turned us off on the idea of doing it again.

Old 02-10-2004, 07:14 PM   #45
bigdave46
Virgin

I also am married and bi curious. In Missouri. Never been with a man and having difficulty with feelings and desires! PM me if you want to "help me".

Old 02-11-2004, 12:03 AM   #46
mark42
Really Experienced

hi bigdave46,

i find it difficult to know what you intend on doing.it depends on many things,for me there's a much bigger picture ie children.
i am not that selfish that i would allow experimenting with my feelings
(acting them out) without being sneaky.some people would say that deceiving someone (you're wife) is better than being honest & speaking about ,i for one believe this,your feelings in this area are sometimes best left just that.
On the aother hand,
If say,you have a male friend who you are close to then you may be able to broach the subject, after a few drinks helps.
he may react favourably.if he doesn't blame the grog.

For me i think unless your wife would get turned on & you're certain will allow you to with her help take it further then,what are mates for...
I suppose i'm lucky that my mate & I are bi-curious but we have'nt actually talked about it.
This is for me a dilemma for me.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Old 02-11-2004, 06:14 PM   #47
brit1_uk
Virgin

Hi Mark42

Quote:
i am not that selfish that i would allow experimenting with my feelings (acting them out) without being sneaky.some people would say that deceiving someone (you're wife) is better than being honest & speaking about ,i for one believe this,your feelings in this area are sometimes best left just that.
In this respect I agree, as I am not an advocate of hurting people I love. However if the person in question finds out then the consequences are fairly dire. I guess the question is, how much do you want to risk to live life on your terms?
In your case as the guy in question is a mate & discretion could be assured it may be worth the risk, but as you say its your call.
cheers
C

Old 02-13-2004, 11:59 PM   #48
mark42
Really Experienced

Hi Brit_UK1,

of course i know you're right the consequences for me are too real.i pretty much realise that i wouldn't just go ahead & push my luck.

We all see each other every six weeks for a bbq & summer gives more opportunities to go skinny dipping in the pool hopefully to lure our wives in too & see what happens.

i would love a understanding relationship involving the girls as well for a big group sex session.

whenever my mate & i are in the pool sitting on the edge he is always sitting there with a huge erection so he is thinking of the same thing.

he only needs to lean back & i can very easily bring him off.

Old 02-20-2004, 03:17 AM   #49
brit1_uk
Virgin

Mark42

Quote:
whenever my mate & i are in the pool sitting on the edge he is always sitting there with a huge erection so he is thinking of the same thing.
how do you know that it's not your wife or some swapping he's thinking about?
Sounds odd as it has never happened to me, but it maybe worth dicussing with your mate, if only to 'clear the air'. At least that way you both know where you're at and it will either procede on a clear footing or not.
C

Old 02-20-2004, 12:41 PM   #50
happybutcurious
Virgin

new guy here

Well I have been thinking alot about what it would be like to give a man head. I would not call myself submissive at all - infact the though of being a bottom in anal sex scares the bejeebers out of me...LOL.

Rather I love making people happy...especially good people. One of my favorite activities is going down on a woman...especially if she is appreciative vocally. Because I have always loved getting head I just thought giving it would be fun too.

Heres a weird question though. When I am horny and masturbating I actually feel like I am craving somones head in my mouth. That warm throbbig feeling in my mouth...but after I come...well ...as they say...not so much....I guess I would always want to give someone head before getting off myself...Is that strange?

Last edited by happybutcurious : 02-20-2004 at 01:04 PM.