Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 10-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
mherlyle
Virgin

Need tactics/advice

On how to get my girlfriend to start hanging out with other men. I want her to have sex with other men, or at least have a threesome with me and another man. We've been together for 7 years now, I'm sure I could talk to her about it safely, but what's the best way to approach it?

Old 10-19-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
boutrosboutros
Former Secretary-General

If you've been together for 7 years surely you know better than any generic advice anybody here can give.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutrosboutros View Post
If you've been together for 7 years surely you know better than any generic advice anybody here can give.
That's a pretty good answer, TBH. But if you still want generic advice from a stranger: honesty and straight talk.

A lot of couples get by without talking much about sex/relationship stuff, because society gives us some expectations on how relationships are going to work. You don't have to tell your partner "I promise not to sleep with your best friend" because that's the default model. It's sort of like walking into a shop and buying a PC off the shelf - even if you don't know anything about computers, it's pretty easy to find something that will handle standard tasks without catching fire and exploding.

When you get into nonmonogamy, you're leaving the default model behind. You have to be able to discuss things that are important to you, even if it feels awkward and uncomfortable, because otherwise your partner doesn't know what you're expecting from them. (As the saying goes: "telepathy failures are never the fault of the receiver.") So this is a good place to start practicing those communication/negotiation skills.

"Hey, have you ever considered a threesome with another guy? Is it something you might be willing to do?"

It's not a risk-free approach, but as far as I've seen it beats the alternatives. It's possible that her answer will be "no, I don't ever want to do that" and if it is, that answer has to be respected.
New for the 2014 Halloween contest: Red Callum, Sweet Cate. Cate promises to sleep with Callum if he'll prove his courage by spending Halloween in the old crypt... how could this possibly be a bad idea? Please read and vote!

Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mherlyle View Post
On how to get my girlfriend to start hanging out with other men.
That is simple - break off the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mherlyle View Post
or at least have a threesome with me and another man.
Is she aware of your fascination for men?

Old 10-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
gitapleasure
Virgin

Have yous watched any videos of it and then discussing it. That has opened a few doors for us together.

Old 10-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

is she even receptive to the idea?

start there. if no, you're SOL. if yes, then as the first reply indicates, you two should discuss it.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?