Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Needy533
Virgin

Bisexual dominant new to this

HI,
After what seems half a lifetime (well it is come to think of it) as a submissive type, I have eventually come over to the dominant side.
I am on a local bisexual/gay website and an currently in e mail communication with a guy who wants to be dominated and wants to be a sissy slut (though I am not sure taht he wants to go all the way into sissification, neither do I)
A lot of the people on this site think that this just means being 'taken roughly', but I have made it clear in my profile that I am more into the mind side of it, the humiliation and subjugation.
I have set my 'slut' tasks to perform and 'she' seesm to be performing them admirably. They are mostly of a sexual nature and designed to find out how far he/she will go.
Could anyone on here, give me some sterr please as to where this could go and what sort of training I should be giving her ? Both online and when we meet.
Please feel free to put me right or give me help, it would be most appreciated. happy to discuss what I have done to this point - I figure I can point her in the direction of this forum and exacerbate her humiliation

Thank you

Old 02-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

SOunds like you are doing okay yourself. You should do a search for "sissy" and "sissification maybe, see what's lurking in the seven-years depths of the archives here. Also, I suggest you join fetlife.com and search out sissy groups there. YOU may find all the ideas you could ever want!

This is an info group, not a roleplay group. When subs or bottoms have been sent here to ask for humiliation, the scorn pours out in a roiling flood-- for the idiot asshole Dom that sent them here without taking a look at the forum environment. A word to the wise, eh?

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:34 AM   #3
Needy533
Virgin

Thanks

Thanks for the advice Stella.