Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 01-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #1
PaulScottBarbarasSon
Really Experienced

On the works of Alwayswantedto

I am pretty impressed by the enormous body of work produced by alwayswantedto over the past three years or so. The writer focuses on mother/son sex stories. I am not sure if he is reaching the point of having gotten it out of his system. But his output is slowing down considerably. It does happen that sometimes writers have a prolific surge and then disapear without explanation, usually leaving loose ends. Or, like Tawny T, announce that she is done. The latter is regretable. The former is annoying.
Anyway, alwayswantedto has an overwhelming inclination to fucking from behind. Not that the picture of a son fucking his mom doggy style or from behind at the kitchen sink is unpleasant. But it might be overdone.
I like very much the length of alwayswantedto's Oedipal epics. It is no small enterprise for mother and son to have sex and he gives it the full treatment it deserves.
I also like his sense of portraying multiple mother/son sex couples. His Oedipal fantasyland us just chock full of motherfuckers and that is just fine. He handles the idea in interesting ways in his The Mom Memories as well as The Rambler. I eagerly await his continuation of The Rambler and wish for promises to be fulfilled. For anyone who has ever fantasized about belonging to an underground Oedipal network, or even just double dating with your mom and another mother/son couple, this is the writer for your imagination.
Alwayswantedto is a leg man, while I am crazy for tits. But that is okay. This writer gives some attention to mom's rack in the midst of his other concerns.
If anyone else enjoys alwayswantedto, I'd be interested in reading your views.

Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM   #2
misterwhois
Virgin

any idea where he is now ...:confused

Old Today, 12:58 AM   #3
8letters
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterwhois View Post
any idea where he is now ...:confused
It's the internet...People just disappear.

I think I read a while back that he was in ill health.

Latest story - My European Summer Vacation, which took second place in the 2016 Summer Lovin' contest