Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 03-30-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
CFNM999
Experienced

Smile Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

Dear All ,

Pls mention Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

My favoo themes >> cfnm femdom incest panties humiliation - small penis humiliation by mommy n her friends ..

Old 03-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
sethp
Damp and in Dolf's PJs

This one is good

A cock for Vicki starts out really strong...

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-cock-for-vikki-ch-01

Old 03-30-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
CFNM999
Experienced

Smile

Mine are as follows :

1 ) Family Cuckold Ch. 01 to Family Cuckold Ch. 06

2 ) Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 01 TO PART 03 .

3 ) Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 01 - TO PART 8 .

4 ) Aunt Carla Ch. 01 - TO PART 7 .

5 ) Let Me Pose For You, Mom

6 ) Mom Humiliates Me — Alex is made to submit to the needs of his Aunt Jean. by blacklaceguyin Incest/Taboo05/19/093.88

7 ) A MOTHER 'S PROMISE - PART 1 - PART 25

My favoo themes >> cfnm femdom incest panties humiliation - small penis humiliation by mommy n her friends ..

Old 03-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #4
nowiser
Virgin

Pacofear's words on skin

Old 03-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

I agree with the poster above. Words on Skin hands down.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
scouries
Literotica's #1 Author

Thumbs up here are a few...

“Daddy”, I Whispered

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 40629 3183712 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 982

“Ohhh Mommy,” I Groaned

“Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 24095 4640667 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 587

Allison’s Ankle

Allison's Ankle Brother cocks his injured sis.
4.65 4469 384697 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/20/06
Public Comments: 120
MANU Award Winner
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Queen LAUREL and Prince MANU
have favorited me? moi? seriously?

jrs esq. backs the results of all
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
sanctioned events
SCOURIES WORLD

Old 03-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

As a writer dabbling in the incest genre there are certain writers and stories that stand alone as great writing. Alwayswantedto is my favorite writer here, someone whose work I learn from. My favorite story of his is "Mom's Christmas Dress". It has everything that makes an Alwayswantedto story great. He takes his time ratcheting the sexual tension without getting redundant. This story has the aging father who, in his own passive way, enables and encourages the mother and son to take things to the next level. The characters are well drawn. Very erotic. Here is the link. http://www.literotica.com/s/moms-christmas-dress

JaneB posted four stories on here about eight years ago then disappeared. She was not a "hall of fame" quality writer. Her entire premise in posting her stories was that she was a single mother dealing with a sexual attraction to her oldest son. The stories she wrote were supposedly based on situations where she and her son came close to crossing the line and the stories were what might have happened if they actually did. I don't know if her situation was genuine or if it was just an angle an erotica writer here used. In the end it didn't matter. She pulled it off with her stories. Her is a link to "Mom and Son Relax on the Sofa". http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-...ax-on-the-sofa

One of my pet peeves with the oedipal stories is this: the rules of the site are that we must write stories about consenting adults. However, many writers pull the 35 year old mother seduces her high school age son on his eighteenth birthday gimmick so they can post a story about an adolescent with the thirty-something mother. It is kind of like writing about having sex with a unicorn to get around the bestiality restrictions. Wannabemommy'sboy posted a two parter back in '08 that I like a whole lot because the son has actually been on his own for a while, married and divorced, when his mother visits. It is well done and is truly the story of two adults. Here is a link to "Mom's Visit Makes It All Better". http://www.literotica.com/s/moms-vis...-it-all-better

If you are going to do an eighteen year old gets it on with mom story how about exploring themes where the son actually transitions to becoming the man in his mother's life in ways that are more than sexual? SlimV posted "Mom: A Smoky Love Story" back in '06. It is his only offering. The eighteen year old not only becomes his mother's lover but his mother's partner. He even begins to make the transition from big brother to father figure in his relationship with his brother. The little brother, in his own naive sort of way, even encourages this and raises no objections to big brother sharing mother's bed. All of this is done in the context of a smoking fetish. A well done story. http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-a-smoky-love-story

Like everyone here, I have my own biases. I prefer to explore the characters and their reasons for crossing the line with a member of their immediate family. Draw the characters in such a way that convinces me they would actually cross that line if they were real people freed of the author telling them what to do and I'll give the story five stars and tip my hat.

Last edited by BonnevilleFlats : 03-30-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #8
LaRascasse
I dream, therefore I am

I like my incest stories not quite as fluffy as others. I like the following stories.

Collision - Two part series by my dear friend damppanties. This story is not as highly rated as some others in the category, but it has a beautiful undercurrent of love, despair, angst, grit and realism.

Fallout - Incomplete series by Girlinthemoon (as of now). Very dark and explores themes of incest most others choose to ignore.

Lastly, do try lovecraft68's "Siblings with Benefits" series.

In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.
In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
I realized, through it all, that…
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
-Albert Camus

Old 03-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
Dkling
Virgin

I really love VertigoJ's story, Infatuation. A wonderful combination of incestuous obsession and self-referential humour. =)

http://www.literotica.com/s/infatuation-ch-01

Oh, and it was so surprising that scouries recommended three of his own stories. Didn't see that one coming.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:54 AM   #10
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

One i/t story I'd love to see the author finish is You.Owe.Me.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.

Last edited by Saxon_Hart : 04-04-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
xPhantomKissX
Really Really Experienced

I just started my first incestuous series. The first part is live, part 2 is pending and part 3 is nearly finished.

Of course you can proof something a dozen times and I found a few typos I wanted to edit but the substance is there i think.

Satin Seductions - Ch 01
http://www.literotica.com/s/satin-seductions-ch-01

My Stories

Old 04-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #12
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantomKissX View Post
I just started my first incestuous series. The first part is live, part 2 is pending and part 3 is nearly finished.

Of course you can proof something a dozen times and I found a few typos I wanted to edit but the substance is there i think.

Satin Seductions - Ch 01
http://www.literotica.com/s/satin-seductions-ch-01
The story is well written. My major criticism is starting the story with a waking up in the morning scene. It is one of the things in fiction you are told not to do until you've gotten to a place in your writing where you can break the rules with impunity. It is better than a 3.98 story. The eleven favorites belies the low score. My suspicion is that the story was 1 bombed, something I recently learned happens often here, though the only thing the 1 bombers are accomplishing is rendering all scores meaningless.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
twobite
Virgin

I like the stories by alwayswantedto. There are some good recommendations above and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #14
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

I would be remiss not to mention any of Lovecrafts68's stories as I've enjoyed them over the years. My two favorites of his are "The Mother of My Dreams" and "Weekends With Laura". Here is a link to his story page. http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 04-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #15
xPhantomKissX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnevilleFlats View Post
My major criticism is starting the story with a waking up in the morning scene. It is one of the things in fiction you are told not to do until you've gotten to a place in your writing where you can break the rules with impunity.
That's so funny you mention that. I know the rule, even think about it when I write.

Ironically both of my series here start in the morning. I'll be sure to start my next story -- no matter what it is at an odd time

My Stories

Old 04-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #16
Candlelight062

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFNM999 View Post
Dear All ,

Pls mention Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .
En Dag Tilbage was the one that touched me the deepest. It was also the first bro-sis incest story I've ever read on Lit.

After having read it, it bothered me for weeks. I wrote the author back then that it touched me, and he then responded that he would write Et Sidste Kys: 4 Part Series just for me. He thanks me (Cat) for inspiring him to write this 4-part from the brother's p.o.v.

I had one other - and very popular - author write a story because of my enthusiasm. It was a romance. I was at least able to prod her into publishing the story back then. She said she already had it in the works but wasn't sure if she was going to publish it here on Lit. I practically begged her to. That author was 3113 who had written "An Act of Charity" for the Christmas contest in 2008 or 2009. She's since removed all her stories from Lit and has e-published them here. My favorites are "Till Dawn", "An Act of Charity (of course), "Pretty As A Picture" (the one I wrote to her about), and "A Christmas Lantern", but I love ALL her romance stories. Beautifully written with incredible plots and characters. She hasn't published "Till Dawn" yet, but I hope she will in the near future.

It was because of these two authors that I began to write my own stories for Lit. They inspired me.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #17
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantomKissX View Post
That's so funny you mention that. I know the rule, even think about it when I write.

Ironically both of my series here start in the morning. I'll be sure to start my next story -- no matter what it is at an odd time
The rule isn't that a story can't start in the morning, just not when the character first wakes up. Undergrad Fiction Workshop 101.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #18
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
The rule isn't that a story can't start in the morning, just not when the character first wakes up. Undergrad Fiction Workshop 101.
Okay I will bite why can't a story start in the morning?

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #19
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Okay I will bite why can't a story start in the morning?
It can. There's no such rule. The issue is that it's a frequently used opening. But that would be natural, and there shouldn't be any problem with it unless it's overused within the story. (Not long ago I edited a Literotica story for someone that had several sections, all of which started in the bed in the morning. I suggested that was a bit of overkill of the technique use.)

Old 04-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #20
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
It can. There's no such rule. The issue is that it's a frequently used opening. But that would be natural, and there shouldn't be any problem with it unless it's overused within the story. (Not long ago I edited a Literotica story for someone that had several sections, all of which started in the bed in the morning. I suggested that was a bit of overkill of the technique use.)
I didn't think there was. Not sure if "Under grad fiction workshop" was a joke or not. I think a morning start is a nice device for the infamous "Holy shit, I really did that!" story line followed by the flashback and what the what do I do now, but as you said in moderation.

Just like in real life.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #21
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

A story can start in the morning. But starting it the moment a character wakes up in bed is cliched and wastes at least a paragraph before any real action takes place. "I read the news today, oh boy" is fine. "Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head" not so much. It is okay if you wake up with a stranger in bed or something. Just not a typical wake up in the morning, piss, where no action starts until the conversation at the breakfast table. Instead, start the scene at the breakfast table or the office or whatever.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #22
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A story can start in the morning. But starting it the moment a character wakes up in bed is cliched and wastes at least a paragraph before any real action takes place.
Not if the character wakes up having sex. You just can't assert "rules" like this. There likely are an infinite number of ways of opening a story in the morning, in bed. And cliché is comfortable to a lot of readers.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:34 AM   #23
xPhantomKissX

Quote:
In my case the "wake up" and laundry collection was an important element to the story -- especially to the timing as to why the panties had wet cum in them vs dry.

Additionally, the wake up and breakfast activity was used to set the the tone of a pretty typical family event and mother son relationship -- before she spiraled into a pool of lustful morning insanity.

When part 2 ever gets out of pending you'll understand why I needed a full day from sunup to sundown.

But yes, overall I think it is important to avoid cliche starts.

My Stories

Old 04-06-2013, 02:56 AM   #24
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Not if the character wakes up having sex. You just can't assert "rules" like this. There likely are an infinite number of ways of opening a story in the morning, in bed. And cliché is comfortable to a lot of readers.
Yes, cliche works for many. It's a comfortable starting point. Personally, I don't think I ever began a story in the morning, it just never occurred to me.

Just to offer my own favorite incest story . . . One Blissful Night. It has a long lead-up, and a lot of dialogue/justification/explanation. I've received numerous comments and emails on this one, most from readers who apparently wished they could have enjoyed a similar experience, or from readers who claimed a similar experience.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #25
blrblr
Virgin

Hot story

"Measuring my cum" is hot as hell ... Gets me off everytime i read :P