Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
texman11
Experienced

choosing her clothes

I told her this weekend she is not allowed any underwear on the weekends. I also told her during the week when the kids are at school the most she can wear at home is a shirt.. Anyone ever done anything like this ? Thanks

Old 02-23-2015, 11:08 AM   #2
texman11
Experienced

This is her..http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1148127

Old 02-23-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch

Impracticable and unrealistic.

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 02-23-2015, 06:25 PM   #4
Industrial_Bondage
Scary Boy Scout

I'll admit that I have a bit of a clothing fetish myself; though mine runs to the selection and control of her wardrobe. It can be an expensive proposition, so it's one I've only practiced with long term subs in what were seen as committed relationships. I can't explain my kink other than to say I enjoy making sure she looks good. So, I spend the cash.

I have set limits around the wearing of panties, but only when it seemed to do something for the sub.

BDSM - True stories from my years in the scene.
You Can and You Will
Her Request

Old 02-23-2015, 08:09 PM   #5
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by texman11 View Post
I told her this weekend she is not allowed any underwear on the weekends. I also told her during the week when the kids are at school the most she can wear at home is a shirt.. Anyone ever done anything like this ? Thanks
ETA: I completely missed the point of your question. Back when both had our own houses, Sir would have me completely naked, except perhaps a garter belt, stocking and heels at times, at his house since it was just the two of us. He did have an Oriental robe (the proper names escapes me at the moment) that I could put on to answer the door or if someone came by, but I couldn't sit down in it . He has (he still owns the house) enough property so I or we could walk around naked. I truly miss those times

When we were first going out, Sir was dictating my clothes, hair style, make-up and jewelry. Fortunately, he lost interest in that after a while. Now I just have guidelines which I can live with. The only one that annoys me at times is no pants, I have to convince him that I absolutely can not do an activity in a skirt/dress to get a waiver on that rule. The only time he tells me no bra/panties is when we go out to certain places.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Last edited by Kim_Burly : 02-23-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
Kyla_girl
Virgin

Meh. Whether it works depends on whether she enjoys it. If it's something she likes, she'll manage. Otherwise, it won't go so well.

Although I do have to say that clothing restrictions really cut down on laundry... so there is that.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:26 AM   #7
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla_girl View Post
Meh. Whether it works depends on whether she enjoys it. If it's something she likes, she'll manage. Otherwise, it won't go so well.

Although I do have to say that clothing restrictions really cut down on laundry... so there is that.
Lol. Cut down on laundry! You do raise a good point though. I think that while fun, it would lose its luster after a while. I need something to leave for the imagination but maybe that's just me. I do understand the control thing also though.

Last edited by mnbreastluver : 02-25-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:27 AM   #8
IvanMazlow
Virgin

I don't think it's actually impractical or unrealistic, especially in a warm state like Texas. In fact, that's not even that uncommon. Clothing restrictions of all sorts are pretty popular, in my experience.

One thing I will say, having experimented. It may sound dumb, but when you do this day in day out, it tends to loose its fun edginess pretty quickly. I find blanket rules that apply 'always in X situation' tend to be short lived, not due to impracticality but due to loss of interest, you know?

Old 02-25-2015, 03:48 AM   #9
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanMazlow View Post

One thing I will say, having experimented. It may sound dumb, but when you do this day in day out, it tends to loose its fun edginess pretty quickly. I find blanket rules that apply 'always in X situation' tend to be short lived, not due to impracticality but due to loss of interest, you know?
Yes.
Rules and routines have their place in any longterm relationship, but they are usually not responsible for the thrill or kinky fun, in my experience.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:34 PM   #10
LucyCanyon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post
Yes.
Rules and routines have their place in any longterm relationship, but they are usually not responsible for the thrill or kinky fun, in my experience.
I agree, doing it long term takes the surprise or thrill out.

One previous sub was set a dress code on "collar days" where she indicated total submission to my whims by wearing her collar. Limits agreed in advance were tested, but she got a thrill as much as I did, being ordered to wear or do something she was perfectly capable of choosing to do but...