Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-08-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
Mike_Yates
Community Jackboot

What is a "sister" in BDSM terminology?

In BDSM terminology, what does it mean to be a "brother" or "sister"?

George Orwell

Old 11-08-2014, 08:12 AM   #2
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch

It isn't the same for everyone. For some it's a poly family, for some it's that person's play partners.

For me, it is the people who I am closest to, my best friends, those I trust and who I would want as my family. We have each others backs.

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 11-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #3
Kyla_girl
Virgin

I wouldn't call anyone my sister in the BDSM world that I wouldn't call my sister outside the BDSM world, biological family or otherwise.

I have heard some submissive women refer to all submissive women as their sisters (usually met with mixed responses). I have also heard Leathermen who are very close call each other brothers. I think you'll get a different answer from each person you ask.

Old 11-09-2014, 12:05 AM   #4
GoFuckYourself
Loves Spam

Old 11-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #5
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation

I think the term usually applies to women the male dom brings into the relationship that you, in fact, resent.

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253

Old 11-10-2014, 01:03 AM   #6
Mike_Yates
Community Jackboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
I think the term usually applies to women the male dom brings into the relationship that you, in fact, resent.

So a "brother" or "sister" is someone who is under the same dom?

George Orwell

Old 11-10-2014, 01:23 AM   #7
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Yates View Post
So a "brother" or "sister" is someone who is under the same dom?
Not necessarily. Some people are under the (mistaken) assumption that being submissive creates some sort of automatic "bond". It's kind of one of those odd internet things, for the most part. Like capitalizing Dom or Master, and not submissive or slave. Or "slashy speak" (W/we would like Y/your opinion of the term "sister"; thank Y/you.)

It is also often used when a submissive woman is told to look for a unicorn - a single, young, hawt, bisexual, submissive, interested in joining an established couple, under the guise of establishing a poly family. In those instances, one may see online posts that are phrased as "seeking my submissive sister for blahblahblah most amazing blahblahblah Master [whom I've known online all of 3 days, and will abandon me if I don't give him the sexy threesome he's demanding]."

However, there are people who do have a familial or hierarchical setup, with multiple sumbissives or slaves, in which the members of the household may use "sister" or "brother" in reference to other members of the household.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:57 PM   #8
Evil_Geoff
Equal Opportunity Sadist

I am a member of a Leather family. And in our family (not meaning this is universal in any way), the terms "brother" and "sister" mean that we are bound to one another in a familial way, sharing a mutual love and affection with our family of choice, as opposed to our family by blood.

We are not polyamorous, we do not live in the same house. Like many families, we are rather scattered by distance - I am in North Carolina, most of the family is in South Carolina, some are in Georgia, one is in Texas. Life has taken us where life has taken us. Our family has gay, straight, lesbian, bi, members... some of us are single, some are in relationships, and just like a blood family, the people we are in relationships with are not necessarily considered part of the family, even though we put up with them at family gatherings.

I am also a member of the Tarheel Leather Club. The members of the club are my "brothers" and "sisters", in a similar way to the sense of camaraderie and shared experiences and values that members of a military unit would consider their comrades to be brothers and sisters in arms.

The terms mean what they mean to the person using them, in a given situation. If you don't know what a person is meaning when they are using the terms, ask them.

Tarheel Leather Club - http://www.tarheelleatherclub.org
T3WD - http://www.t3wd.org
National Coalition For Sexual Freedom - http://www.ncsfreedom.org

The 500 Question Purity Test - 39.4% Pure and dropping...

Curious? Want to know what I would be looking for in a partner? Try HERE. And yes, I actually have a serious ad.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
breastysadie
Really Experienced

I had a "Daddy" once who had three other girls in his "collection" (that's what he called us). We were all married and would sneak out during the day to go see Daddy, and sometimes we saw him together.

He always called the other girls my "sisters". As in, "Give your sister a kiss" and "watch your sister suck my dick."

Eventually I called them my sisters, too. It enhanced the taboo nature of my relationship with Daddy.

Old 11-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #10
spankedboy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastysadie View Post
I had a "Daddy" once who had three other girls in his "collection" (that's what he called us). We were all married and would sneak out during the day to go see Daddy, and sometimes we saw him together.

He always called the other girls my "sisters". As in, "Give your sister a kiss" and "watch your sister suck my dick."

Eventually I called them my sisters, too. It enhanced the taboo nature of my relationship with Daddy.
that's hot. Did your husband (or theirs) eventually find out? What would you do had your husband found out?

I am a young male who loves to be spanked and used by dominant females.

I write about strong Indian women and their cuckolded husbands and spanked males.

My Stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Interested in chatting about stories, fantasies? Feel free to pm me, or add me on google chat.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #11
CollarAndFeather
Virgin

To me? A sub that I have a mentor-like bond with that goes both ways, with a touch of something more family-like.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:29 PM   #12
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:

ROFL I'm writing that one down!

When I used to chat a bunch on IRC there were subs who insisted on the universal sister-sub thing. I mostly ignored it, but if someone messaged me and made friendly overtures I would try to make the 'sis' thing stop. Sometimes it worked, especially when it was explained to them that this wasn't a Universal Truth(tm) after all. Some got put on ignore.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #13
Kitty92
You want some titty

Quote:

I was going to say.
She's tied in a X shape across the bed; she can't grab on anything to relieve herself as his tongue slithers out. He uses it to pleasure one of her erect caramel tips. She moans and secretes her love juices all over his rigid fingers, inserted in her drenched and throbbing chasm. That means he sucked her tits and she came on his fingers because he shoved them in her pussy.

Stop speakin' n get to leakin'!
BDSM && rape play does the trick.
Rocco Siffredi. Nuff sed

I think I'm like a lil crazy not because I think I'm crazy but because when other ppl think I'm crazy, I totally don't see why. And supposedly that's crazy.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:49 PM   #14
NickiC
Really Experienced

Many reasons. If you and another woman have the same Master then you are sisters. But for others it is not that. There are no clear answers to this because it is very personal
I am dyslexic and words play hide and seek with me. A little patience would be greatly appreciated from the community. I see the words and letters but my eyes do not see it actually. I am also snarklexic but that is a different quirk altogether.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #15
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

You're all wasting your time and effort

He's looking for an answer that sounds like it came from the incest is best thread so he can take it back to the GB and laugh about it.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.

Old 11-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #16
LadyVer
Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post

He's looking for an answer that sounds like it came from the incest is best thread so he can take it back to the GB and laugh about it.
I'm surprised to see Mike on a BDSM forum. I'm still not sure what to think of Mike. Is he for real, or is he an alt? We'll probably never know.

Hope you are doing well.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #17
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post

Ohhhh that's why I had him on ignore!