Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 03-17-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
StarFire692
Virgin

Tips/advice for a guy looking to get into BDSM.

Hey all, as the title says, I'm looking to get into the BDSM world. But I am at a loss on what to do. Like, how do I overcome my fear of (mentally and physically) hurting someone. Among other things. If that makes any sense that is.

Old 03-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
Primalex
女房と畳は新しいほうがよい

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFire692 View Post
If that makes any sense that is.
Nope.

I read:"I want to become a vet, how do I overcome my fear of animals?"
"Gemini-born men are intellectual, energetic, enthusiastic and fun to be with, but they are stunningly unpredictable. Are they fully reliable? Well, it is doubtful. Itís not because they are deceitful, disloyal or dishonest, itís because they are so prone to change their minds and shift to newer, more exciting things that it is very difficult to know what they are up to."

Old 03-17-2015, 08:28 PM   #3
JustaSCOUNDREL
Literotica Guru

StarFire692, my question to you is why do you want to get into something that frightens you and you are unsure about? If you think if you want to get into BDSM so all the subbys will fall to their knees and give you a blow job because you are a "Master" it don't work that way.

Always, bring a gun to a knife fight. I suggest an XM-50 so you can reach out and touch that fucker from 2000 meters and he has no idea you are that close.
As a wise man once said "Never give a sucker an even break."

Dear Wine

We had a deal you were suppose to make me sexier, hilarious and a better dancer . I saw the video. We have to talk.

Donít die a virginóterrorists are up there waiting for you.

Remedies are available, inquire within.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:08 PM   #4
LadyVer
Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFire692 View Post
Hey all, as the title says, I'm looking to get into the BDSM world. But I am at a loss on what to do. Like, how do I overcome my fear of (mentally and physically) hurting someone. Among other things. If that makes any sense that is.
I'm not a BDSM expert, but I know enough to ask: why do you assume that BDSM is all about hurting someone?

Old 03-18-2015, 09:43 PM   #5
Kumo163
Virgin

BDSM isn't all whips, chains, pain, humiliation, etc. A lot of people are in the BDSM community, solely for the sense of the power dynamics and exchanges. You really can't force someone to enjoy something, if the interest doesn't come natural to them, once exposed to a scene.