Mars Has A Wife For Other Men

The name 'Desire' is a perennial name. When it's touched it bursts open.
“It feels so good, Jordan.... ”
That's right, her legs are opening wide. A gesture of inviting a cock to enter. It must be what it means. Pressing her lips against Jordon's neck, breathing hard into his ear---'into' his ear, deeper than 'to' his ear. Fucking takes a little penetration. At this moment of penetration Jordan's head moves, rubbing his ear against Venus' lips the way a cat does.

“Yes, Jordan, I will tell Mars how much you want your cock inside my pussy. Yes, I will. I will also tell him that's what I want too. I want to suck you, ride and rock and rock on top of you..I will tell him that...when we have a meeting with him, you tell him the same...tell him you want my pussy...tell him that, Jordan....”

Hot wife Venus. Unspeakable. Shamelessly Yours. At this time and space the flux density of radiant energies from the man and the woman is thick. The light of the candle on the table shows both of their faces pink. Bloody pink. Horny. The hot wife's pussy is swelling and aching . The heat is unbearable in this place where the waiter keeps walking back and forth.

“Jordan, Mars let you take me away from his sight to this darker section could mean he trusts you to an extent. But I know he would still want to talk with you. I will talk to him later tonight. He would even host a dinner for a new man when he feels right. I'll make the suggestion to him. I would tell him you've been very nice to me tonight. I am sure we'll get together after the meeting Jordan....mars would want to be in the same room the very first time when I am with a new man. He would want to see the new man's cock, to see how it is and how the new man fucks me.”

The next day the 'send ' button clicked, “ Jordan tomorrow 6p dinner top floor Hilton Venus”
 
Last edited:
I checked into my suite at the Hilton a little after four. That gave me plenty of time to get ready both physically and mentally for my dinner with Venus and Mars. Perhaps I was being a bit too presumptuous thinking that after our meeting we’d be adjourning here for a night of fucking. Venus sounded quite convincing that it was a done deal before leaving the Sunrise a couple of nights ago.

Even though I never met Mars I was sure that he was very much like me. I too required meeting with any of my wife’s perspective paramours prior to their first intimate encounter but I also trusted her judgement implicitly. She was perceptive, a good judge of character and capable of weeding out the players and scammers. I never rejected any man she brought to me. My feeling was that Mars had the same amount of confidence in his wife.

However, a sense of apprehension hovered over me. I didn’t want this to turn into a “who’s got the bigger dick” confrontation both figuratively and literally. There were no ulterior motives on my part other than to pleasure and receive pleasure from his sexy wife. I was willing to operate under any set of parameters he would set. I could have cared less if my cock was bigger or smaller than his. At just about seven inches I guess it was average. Size was never an issue and I always welcomed men with much larger penises to fuck my wife as long as they made her happy. I made up my mind to sit and listen to what he said, answer any questions either of them might have honestly and sincerely and hope for the best because I really wanted her.

My other concern was that Miles would willingly understand that I had no sexual interest in him or any other man. Again not a judgement. I hoped that wouldn’t preclude us from becoming friends. It was reassuring to know that Venus felt the same way about Mars’ female lovers.

A quick glance at the clock radio on the nightstand told me I should start to get ready. I wondered what they were doing right now. Was Mars selecting her outfit, something really revealing, signaling that I had his permission? My cock stirred at the thought and hoped that was true.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top