Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 10:28 PM   #301
naughtygirl

The Texas Department of Protective and Regulartory Services needs to figure out if they care more about fucking semantics or finding 51 children, that are currently waiting, a treatment center!!!

They suck donkey balls.

Old 03-28-2003, 09:26 AM   #302

Old 03-28-2003, 09:59 AM   #303
horatio
Really Really Experienced

Ah, naughtygirl, you have such a way with words. Explain what is going on, so that the rest of us can understand what ou mean. Sometimes the written word can be powerful. If people know what is going on, they can write and put pressure on the powers that be to get the problem corrected. The internet can be a powerful tool. I'm not criticizing, only suggesting how to take steps to get action. Nice AV also. Later.

Old 03-29-2003, 08:16 AM   #304
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

I hate mowing the lawn!!!

Ya think if I put an ad in the paper I'd get a response??

"WILL HAVE SEX FOR YARD WORK"
Soft music filling the air.
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

"There comes a point where you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it." Incubus Dreams

Old 03-29-2003, 10:39 AM   #305
naughtygirl

Quote:
Originally posted by horatio
Ah, naughtygirl, you have such a way with words. Explain what is going on, so that the rest of us can understand what ou mean. Sometimes the written word can be powerful. If people know what is going on, they can write and put pressure on the powers that be to get the problem corrected. The internet can be a powerful tool. I'm not criticizing, only suggesting how to take steps to get action. Nice AV also. Later.
LOL You caught me at one of my most shining moments A group of us are attempting to open a residential treatment center for abused kids. We have been working on this since October. We found out that day that Licensing wanted another submission because we werent clear enough for them is some of our policies and procedures. There was some confusion over the term "public school" along with a few other wording problems. I was just really irritated. I still am, but we are making the best of it. I just want us to open already.

What is particularly frustrating is that there is NO other treatment center is all our area (44 counties). There are currently 51 children, last count I got, waiting for beds in facilties. Right now they are being moved from shelter to shelter until they can get into a place. Our center would serve 20.

Last edited by naughtygirl : 03-29-2003 at 10:44 AM.

Old 03-29-2003, 11:39 PM   #306
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

I really trully hate workin on Sunday!!!

AAAArrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

"There comes a point where you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it." Incubus Dreams

Old 03-30-2003, 08:35 AM   #307
manofsteel52
muffdiver extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by TantaLiza
I hate mowing the lawn!!!

Ya think if I put an ad in the paper I'd get a response??

"WILL HAVE SEX FOR YARD WORK"

You'll definitely get a response from me darlin'...

Old 04-01-2003, 12:38 AM   #308
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

3 more days of work then I can relax and celebrate!!! WoooHooo!!

*Prayin real hard that the weather holds out and stays nice!!!*

LizA

****MoS... with those green eyes lookin into mine, I'd say, "Yes, please!"****
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Old 04-01-2003, 01:09 AM   #309
horatio

to naughtygirl

Thank you for explaining your problem. I think that our causse is just and your heart in the right place. There as to be a way to put pressure on these people to move them along more quickly. Are there federal statutes that govern the distribution of the funds or the setting of the policies that cover this? Sometimes you can play the federal agencies off of the local agencies. Usually the federal wins and they seem to enjoy getting a dig in at the local agencies. It can help move them along. If the problem seems that the locals are just giving you the run around, you could say that they are discriminating against you. That always gets some attention. Being a woman trying to start a good cause project won't hurt either. Call the local tv station and ask for help. There are a lot of options. Good luck.

Old 04-01-2003, 01:44 AM   #310
melligrl
I will call her Mini Mel

grrr

Despite what you think absence does not make my heart grow fonder. . . you're out of site out of mind in my book.

We aren't dating, we're barely friends therefore you can't expect me to hang around for over a month and not date a little in that time

Old 04-01-2003, 08:06 AM   #311
naughtygirl

Re: to naughtygirl

Quote:
Originally posted by horatio
Thank you for explaining your problem. I think that our causse is just and your heart in the right place. There as to be a way to put pressure on these people to move them along more quickly. Are there federal statutes that govern the distribution of the funds or the setting of the policies that cover this? Sometimes you can play the federal agencies off of the local agencies. Usually the federal wins and they seem to enjoy getting a dig in at the local agencies. It can help move them along. If the problem seems that the locals are just giving you the run around, you could say that they are discriminating against you. That always gets some attention. Being a woman trying to start a good cause project won't hurt either. Call the local tv station and ask for help. There are a lot of options. Good luck.
Thank you, horatio.

We are on it. We have several lobbyists helping us out along with one that has pull with a Senator here. They are being a big help. I just wish it would move along quicker.

Old 04-02-2003, 12:18 AM   #312
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

Even when I think I've seen or heard it all, my family never ceases to amaze me!!! No wonder things are so screwy!! lmao

(small rant: I don't wanna get old!)

Blowin kisses!!
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Old 04-02-2003, 03:41 PM   #313
islander01
Nipple Inspector

Im sitting here laughing hard at absolutly nothing and I just had to telll somebody

Old 04-03-2003, 09:12 AM   #314
horatio

I do not like to paint anywhere on my house. I really hate to scrape and prepare to paint. I'm looking for volunteers who don't have enough common sense to know that I am abusing them to come to my house and do this torture for me. Ladies, I will paint your toenails or whatever else you need to do this terrible task. You set your terms. Help me, I am desperate to avoid this at any cost (other than money). Bring as many others as you can round up. I prefer that there is no gunfire within 10 miles of my home. Outside of that are you may use any means you feel you have to in order it maintain their cooperation. thanks.

Old 04-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #315
RomanHans
Literotica Guru

I'm in my office, it's gorgeous weather outside--all I really want to do is go out and find someone for a really good, hard screw on a lawn somewhere!

Roman

Old 04-03-2003, 11:18 AM   #316
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanHans
I'm in my office, it's gorgeous weather outside--all I really want to do is go out and find someone for a really good, hard screw on a lawn somewhere!

Roman
What he said!!
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Old 04-03-2003, 11:20 AM   #317
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

Now for my blurt!!!

I'm so sick and tired of all this road work being done around my area!!! If it's not the highway, it's in my way!!! Anywhere I can avoid it is fine... otherwise.....

Hurry the Hell up and finish already!!!!

(rant over...)

Have a great day!!! I know I will... *eg*
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Old 04-04-2003, 02:19 PM   #318

goodbye.

Old 04-04-2003, 05:21 PM   #319
spiderlady
Literotica Guru

sighssssssssssssss....

it's friday....and the weather sux.....just totally sux....rainy n cold.......have a happy weekend everyone....

Old 04-04-2003, 10:04 PM   #320
spiderlady
Literotica Guru

looks like.....

a real crappy weekend.....well i'll just have to aggitate AA.....n silky.....n cookie.......n....WP who wears her halo upsidedown....and.....bear.....n...ame.....etc etc etc

Old 04-05-2003, 03:39 AM   #321
Whispered_Promises
Never Satisfied....

Location: Wandering through the darkness.....looking for the light...
Re: looks like.....

Quote:
Originally posted by spiderlady
a real crappy weekend.....well i'll just have to aggitate AA.....n silky.....n cookie.......n....WP who wears her halo upsidedown....and.....bear.....n...ame.....etc etc etc
*striaghtens her halo* You only say that because you don't have one !*goes to set the wahing machine on the spiderlady setting (aggitate).*

Why can't you sleep when you are exhuasted ?????

Old 04-05-2003, 04:22 AM   #322
spiderlady
Literotica Guru

it's still crooked....

cuz im overtired and that causes me to have muscle spasms....

Old 04-05-2003, 11:22 AM   #323
Whispered_Promises
Never Satisfied....

Location: Wandering through the darkness.....looking for the light...
tossing the halo in the garbage....

screw it....I never have been very good at being "good"....but, i do wicked very well !!!!!

Old 04-06-2003, 01:31 AM   #324
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

Saturday night and I could really use some good "throw me down wherever you want and fuck my brains out" kinda sex... ~sigh~
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:47 AM   #325
TantaLiza
Feelin' frisky...

Oh well... if I can't have it, I can at least dream about it!!!

Night all!!!

LizA
Candles glowing.
I lie sleepless.
Alone.

Closed Thread