Old 07-20-2008, 11:23 AM   #25126
asian_princess
Car-ma Sutra Test Dummy.

Damn SYTYCD...and damn this one too

How dare they dance in a way that warrants no mockage!

Completely not keeping within the spirit of the show!

*writes a strongly worded letter telling them to fire the tasteful costume designer and genius choreographer*

This just won't do!

I am wot I is is wot I be is wot I am.

Last edited by asian_princess : 07-20-2008 at 02:22 PM.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #25127
mrtnmoon
I am the fact decider...

man... things seem slow the last couple of days. I guess people are having a life and stuff.

our house
come play the game that's taking lit by storm:
moonie's trivia thread
my myspace

Old 07-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #25128
EnglishRoseFox
Rosie Two-Scoops

Windows Vista. Pissing people off since 2007!!!!!!!!

I don't have time to hate the people who hate me as I'm too busy loving the people who love me ♥

I wrote this years ago, never completed another, maybe one day.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:40 PM   #25129
mrtnmoon
I am the fact decider...

uh oh... severe weather in the area. I bet all the weathermen have boners because they can break out their fancy toys and freak everybody out by telling every one when and where that cell that "possibly could maybe have tornadic activity" is headed next. it's like a big weather circle jerk.

our house
come play the game that's taking lit by storm:
moonie's trivia thread
my myspace

Old 07-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #25130
elizabeth22673
Daddy's Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtnmoon View Post
uh oh... severe weather in the area. I bet all the weathermen have boners because they can break out their fancy toys and freak everybody out by telling every one when and where that cell that "possibly could maybe have tornadic activity" is headed next. it's like a big weather circle jerk.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

we have those guys around our area tooo

Old 07-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #25131
hdlynnette
Getting my sexy back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtnmoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth22673 View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHA

we have those guys around our area tooo
Their 2nd cousins removed thrice work at our local news station!

Old 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #25132
Morrigu
Rock tosser

Deja Vu.....isn't that a dance

An encounter added December 2011

A dirty mind is a rich inner resource

It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce
~ Voltaire

the erotic tension between my impulse toward something and my resistance against it

Old 07-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #25133
sasebrats
The girl next door

Location: at the corner of Kiss My Ass Ave. and No Fuckin' Way
How the fuck am I suppose to reply to your pm when your box is full??

Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #25134
omahaman2
Here's your sign

If on my judgement day, at the gates of Heaven, I don't get through, I won't be disappointed because I was in Heaven every day spent with you!
She asked me if she was pretty, I said no. She asked me if I wanted to be with her forever, I said no. She asked me if I would cry if she left, I said no. She had heard enough. As she walked away I grabbed her arm and told her to stay. I said, 'You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you left ... I would die, because I am completely in love with you

http://mainstreet.com/article/moneyi...y&auid=4730378

Old 07-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #25135
Horns_Hold_the_Halo
Enough Said

*clears throat*

Here YOU said "If you want it this way then have it this way. But if so then both of you go in peace and leave me be."

The last time we actually conversed was...hmmm...how many months ago?! Yet you've been the one to continue to send emails and messages. Even after I asked you to stop...told you if I wanted to talk, that I would contact you.

In response to the previous post, I even replied on the threads with this. I made my choice....made it clear...without contacting you directly. And yet...you felt the need to follow it up with a PM blasting me for my comments.

Then yesterday you felt the need to send a text message...apologizing and "can't we fix this." YOU are the one who continues to bother me! Leave me alone! Don't email me, don't PM me, don't call me, don't text me...period. I've made my choice...I would have thought the non-communication from my side made that clear.

Exi tried to defend me because he knew how frustrated I was with the situation. He never had an issue with us being friends until you started this back and forth shit.

Now do US both a favor...and fade away.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #25136
FatherNature
Checkmate Four

I hope can I get out of this shithole and into a real job.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #25137
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horns_Hold_the_Halo View Post
*clears throat*

Here YOU said "If you want it this way then have it this way. But if so then both of you go in peace and leave me be."

The last time we actually conversed was...hmmm...how many months ago?! Yet you've been the one to continue to send emails and messages. Even after I asked you to stop...told you if I wanted to talk, that I would contact you.

In response to the previous post, I even replied on the threads with this. I made my choice....made it clear...without contacting you directly. And yet...you felt the need to follow it up with a PM blasting me for my comments.

Then yesterday you felt the need to send a text message...apologizing and "can't we fix this." YOU are the one who continues to bother me! Leave me alone! Don't email me, don't PM me, don't call me, don't text me...period. I've made my choice...I would have thought the non-communication from my side made that clear.

Exi tried to defend me because he knew how frustrated I was with the situation. He never had an issue with us being friends until you started this back and forth shit.

Now do US both a favor...and fade away.

stalking is stalking.......in real life or on the net.......save his mails,pm's, etc........and turn him in.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #25138
ntsu
Literotica Guru

Yes,

I did say that and you came back with two more snide comments. Then, and only then did I send the text message which you also misquoted.

What I said was " can we as adults, who use to be friends resolve this ONE WAY OR THE OTHER and stop fighting?" Not "can we fix this?".

What about selfishness, manipulation and unforgiveness? More fine qualities in a friendship don't you think? I mean, you brought those into it.

As far as Exi, what exactly was he defending? Not your honor.

If you want this to fade away so be it but don't continue to lie about the circumstances.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #25139
ntsu
Literotica Guru

Ps

Koalabear, you don't have a fucking clue.

Limp dick chicken shit fucker sitting behind your keyboard. With that many posts it's obvious you don't have a life.

Fuck all of you.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:19 PM   #25140
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntsu View Post
Koalabear, you don't have a fucking clue.

Limp dick chicken shit fucker sitting behind your keyboard. With that many posts it's obvious you don't have a life.

Fuck all of you.
I guess you can explain how to fuck chicken shit with a limp dick....you obviously have experience.......you don't sit behind your keyboard?........explains a lot. You are my life, I have always wanted a bitch like you........

Old 07-22-2008, 11:27 PM   #25141
Bacetti
~dreamsicle~

Like fucking nails on a chalkboard.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #25142
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacetti View Post
Like fucking nails on a chalkboard.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #25143
Bacetti
~dreamsicle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
psh...

you're such an antagonizer!

Old 07-22-2008, 11:46 PM   #25144
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacetti View Post
psh...

you're such an antagonizer!

I am too!!!!!!!.......

Old 07-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #25145
Morrigu
Rock tosser

Every moment is scrumptious fun

An encounter added December 2011

A dirty mind is a rich inner resource

It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce
~ Voltaire

the erotic tension between my impulse toward something and my resistance against it

Old 07-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #25146

It is getting chilly, can we go inside please??

Old 07-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #25147
cyikac1986
heartless bitch

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...ascar&page=125

I found this whole exchange disturbing and distasteful...no wonder people are leaving Lit

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

All of our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us

Heartbreak brings us immense pain and suffering but in reality we must realize that it brings us one step closer to the one we are destined to be with

Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #25148
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyikac1986 View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...ascar&page=125

I found this whole exchange disturbing and distasteful...no wonder people are leaving Lit
don't worry they always return......you did.....

Old 07-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #25149
cyikac1986
heartless bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
don't worry they always return......you did.....
well, who could stay away from you?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

All of our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us

Heartbreak brings us immense pain and suffering but in reality we must realize that it brings us one step closer to the one we are destined to be with

Old 07-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #25150

oh yes indeed

very very VERY distasteful.

There are some evil manipulative people on Lit. Oh yes.

Closed Thread