People of Color Continue to Win Under Republicans!

Someone doesn't seem to know when the owners of this Web site don't want them to be here. So, acknowledging the Web site's right to determine who can be here, this version goes on ignore with the last one.

You were banned. Piss off.

Someone doesn't seem to know when the owners of this Web site don't want them to be here. So, acknowledging the Web site's right to determine who can be here, this version goes on ignore with the last one.

What cowards you both are. Real men would not hide behind excuses not to engage her content. Dawn has shown courage by acknowledging who she is, her mistake, and apologizing. Neither of you are men enough to face her.

And you're apparently racists, given that you resent her celebration of the achievements of people of color.

Cowardly racists, both of you.

I know that she’s a troll, and she’s been banned. The end.

And you have proven yourself a coward who cannot maintain an arguments on its substantive merits, so must resort to illegitimate evasion. Period.

What cowards you both are. Real men would not hide behind excuses not to engage her content. Dawn has shown courage by acknowledging who she is, her mistake, and apologizing. Neither of you are men enough to face her.

And you're apparently racists, given that you resent her celebration of the achievements of people of color.

Cowardly racists, both of you.

Go easy on phrodeau, he's not very bright, but he usually does try to engage in actual debate.

It's KeithD who is the true coward. Remember, he used to claim to be a SR-71 pilot until someone posted this and showed he was lying about being one of those heroes.

Meanwhile....

Banned! Fuck off!

You make a good point, Princeps. If it bothers someone that Blacks and Hispanics are succeeding, as it seems to bother magicalmoments, then he must be a racist.

I don't love Republicans by any means; nor do I love Democrats. I like President Trump because he's not a politician, is producing a vibrant economy, is able to dialog with world leaders/despots in a productive way, is pro-USA, has dumped disasters like the TPP, NAFTA, and ObamaCare AND doesn't use 30 pens to sign his name.

I don't love Republicans by any means; nor do I love Democrats. I like President Trump because he's not a politician, is producing a vibrant economy, is able to dialog with world leaders/despots in a productive way, is pro-USA, has dumped disasters like the TPP, NAFTA, and ObamaCare AND doesn't use 30 pens to sign his name.
Trump has not succeeded in dumping NAFTA nor Obamacare.

Go easy on phrodeau, he's not very bright, but he usually does try to engage in actual debate.

It's KeithD who is the true coward. Remember, he used to claim to be a SR-71 pilot until someone posted this and showed he was lying about being one of those heroes.

Meanwhile....

You make a good point, Princeps. If it bothers someone that Blacks and Hispanics are succeeding, as it seems to bother magicalmoments, then he must be a racist.

The left again showing their true colors, preach tolerance through intolerance.
Keith, prota and fuckstickmomments probalbly ratted you out. I don't think DAN would, he loves taking a beating from you. LOL

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.​

Who knew being a white supremacist supporter would alienate the black vote?

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/464680-poll-overwhelming-majority-of-black-voters-choose-any-given-2020-democrat-over

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.​

Who knew being a white supremacist supporter would alienate the black vote?

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/464680-poll-overwhelming-majority-of-black-voters-choose-any-given-2020-democrat-over

I don't where you're getting your information? If you think President Trump is a "white supremacist", it is not surprising you would believe the poll you reference.

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump....​

Okay. That's interesting.

But what about you?

Consider this:

The unemployment rate for Hispanics, 3.9 percent in September, has never been this low. The unemployment rate for blacks remained at the record low of 5.5 percent set in August.

S. Jones, Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969, CNS (Oct. 4, 2019).

Do you, someoneyouknow, consider this news a good thing, or a bad thing?

uh what?

Earlier thread.

Meanwhile:

The unemployment rate for Hispanics, 3.9 percent in September, has never been this low. The unemployment rate for blacks remained at the record low of 5.5 percent set in August.

S. Jones, Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969, CNS (Oct. 4, 2019).

As a result, Trump's support among black voters has doubled since 2016.

Trump’s 15 percent support among black voters is astonishing given the relentless assertions by Democrats and the mainstream media (but I repeat myself) over the last three years that Trump is a racist and white supremacist. Indeed, before the incessant accusations of racism began, Trump received 8 percent of the black vote, yet despite that barrage, his black support has nearly doubled. Most of the increase appears to come from black males, 32 percent of whom prefer him over any Democratic candidate. That’s a major opportunity for Trump, and a troubling prospect for Democrats.​

P. Kirsanow, Early Alarm Bell for Democrats, National Review (Oct. 8, 2019) (emphasis added).

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump....​

Okay. That's interesting.

But what about you?

Consider this:

Earlier thread.

Meanwhile:

Do you, someoneyouknow, consider this news a good thing, or a bad thing?

Someoneyouknow's afraid to answer your question. He another cowardly racist.​

Piss off?

You were banned. Piss off.

Rather than refute the obvious truth in the post you respond by saying; "piss off?"

I have to admit that is a very solid counter argument. Have you considered being a defense attorney? I think some of the swamp creatures may need your services after the 2020 election. It would be so meaningful in your closing arguments if you face the jury and say: "Piss off."

Any decrease in unemployment levels is always welcome. The trick will be sustaining the lower levels.
Should they fall I hope those who point to the improved levels as evidence of trumps stable genius at work are as quick to accept any reversal as evidence of his great and unmatched wisdom failing him.

This thread courtesy of Dallas-Fort Worth Police KKK Association

Murdered is winning?

Turning Point was founded in 2012 by then-18-year-old Charlie Kirk. Its website describes its goal as seeking "to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government."

In addition to the Black Leadership Summit, Turning Points holds other annual gatherings, including the Young Women's Leadership Summit, the Young Latino Leadership Summit and the Student Action Summit. Turning Point, according to Kirk, has established chapters at over 1,000 college campuses across the country. In a short time, the organization has become quite a force....

These young people did not think of themselves as victims. They recognized their good fortune as Americans living in a country of opportunity where their own future will be bright if they work hard. In my speech, I quoted black liberal Harvard sociology professor Orlando Patterson, who 28 years ago wrote: "The sociological truths are that America, while still flawed in its race relations ... is now the least racist white-majority society in the world; has a better record of legal protection of minorities than any other society, white or black; offers more opportunities to a greater number of black persons than any other society, including all those of Africa."​

L. Elder, The Rise of Young Black Conservatives, RCP (Oct. 10, 2019).

Back